Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is that her grandfather or stepdad? He just asked about the store sarcastically, at least he sounds like he has some sense.

Yeah there can’t be any blood relation there, he actually has a thought process and common sense. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Is that her grandfather or stepdad? He just asked about the store sarcastically, at least he sounds like he has some sense.

Stepdad.  Way back I think he was part of the reason Nicole's mom wouldn't agree to sponsor Azan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Stepdad, I think she's aged him a lot recently.

• Love 2
Just now, Aussie said:

No way you can twist her arm behind that corpulence

No, I meant Pedro's sister Nicole. You know, she's about 100 pounds, soaking wet, and inflicted grievous injury on poor River last time they met. I don't know if it was before or after Mama Chantel threw her to the ground and tore off a hunk of her weave, though. 

2 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Imagine if TLC does a Grenada sexcation one hour special?

It will be like a Pepe Le Pew cartoon, only the role of Pepe will be played by Nicole. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nicole should be using her episode money to get some therapy. She really does think she’s unlovable.

Her problem is she thinks she IS LOVABLE. 

Theres nothing lovable about her, because she cares nothing about anyone except getting her itch scratched. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

No, they just care about their daughter.

Trashley, get out of my city, you’re polluting it.  People like Trashley give NYC a bad name.

IMO they are idiots.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, iwasish said:
4 minutes ago, Aussie said:

No way you can twist her arm behind that corpulence

I think they mean Pedro’s sister Nicole. 

Aha, how confusing. Although American Nicole could sit on her.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nicole should be using her episode money to get some therapy. She really does think she’s unlovable.

Training for some sort of job, getting a decent apartment for her and May, and building a life for herself.

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Pao, starting a fight with Russ before he even gets a sentence out. She is horrible. She doesn't care about him at all. 

I don’t think he cares about her either.  I wouldn’t want to move to Oklahoma either.  

• Love 1

Russ is a nice good looking guy with a good job.  Why did he have to go to an online dating site and find someone who lives outside the country.  They are obviously very different. 

• Love 4

Russ and Pao should have broken up ages ago, long before they decided to have a child. I hate Pao, but I admit, I'd hate to live in Oklahoma too. However, I also would never hook up with a guy from OK and insist he move for my benefit. 

• Love 8
Just now, LucyEth said:

Russ is a nice good looking guy with a good job.  Why did he have to go to an online dating site and find someone who lives outside the country.  They are obviously very different. 

They met in Columbia 

• Love 2

Dumb as a bag of hair, obstinate and aggressive. There’s an unholy trifecta of irrationality. 

Her only, and I mean ONLY, focus right now is getting to Grenada for the possibility of twisting Azan’s arm into getting sex. 🤢

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Russ was working in Colombia and met Pao there. They actually met and dated the old fashioned way! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1