Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10. Change of Heart 2018.06.27

You had one job, show.  ONE job.  That was to somehow get Avila fired, so the intelligent fans would get some vindication.  You almost went there with Dr. Dixon Sr., but no, you had to pull defeat from the jaws of victory and make Avila look the hero for saving Jr.'s career.  Pffft.

You know what, Dr. Willis?  I don't give two shits about your problems either.  Rox should have kept walking when she told him she was done, and left him to stew in his own crybaby soup.

As an aside, for a hospital where the ER is in Code Black almost everyday, why are the patients kept there instead of moving them to ICU, or CCU, or Surgery, or the Oncology ward?

Angus gets a win for his diagnosis but it might cost him.  Hint: Draw some blood and do a DNA test.  That was one quick surgery to implant a pacemaker in the kid.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

You had one job, show.  ONE job.

I know, right?  The redemption of Dr. Kodachrome is not what I was hoping for.  

Nor to know that Angus got the ugliest stripper in the world pregnant!  

Jeez!  I'm hate-watching these last few episodes for completeness sake, but they are really trying to make me quit before the finale!

• Love 8

They got my hopes up at the beginning. Dr. CameraDouche was standing next to a running helicopter and the writers didn't take the opportunity to throw him into a rotorblade.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Xantar said:

the writers didn't take the opportunity to throw him into a rotorblade.

A doctor getting hit with a helicopter has been done before!  I can't remember which show that was on - they are all a seamless blur to me, now!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Netfoot said:

A doctor getting hit with a helicopter has been done before!  I can't remember which show that was on - they are all a seamless blur to me, now!

That was ER, and I was deliberately making a reference to that.

• Love 6

I remember that. I think it was on ER. It was Paul _____& he was bald.

• Love 2

Having so many medical dramas can make things confusing.

54 minutes ago, rhys said:

I remember that. I think it was on ER. It was Paul _____& he was bald.

Paul McCrane was the actor (not so bald when he was on "Fame.")  His character was Dr. Robert Romano (typical condescending trauma surgeon type).  

First, he lost his arm in a freak accident with the chopper's rotor blade.  Then, in the end, a medical chopper crashed down on top of him.  

They're bypassing the freakish lifeflight copter mishap and heading straight for a peculiar perforation of the hospital with a plane fuselage.  

• Love 3

Is this show set in a universe in which Los Angeles has only one Level 1 trauma center (assuming Angels is level 1)?  In reality there are several.  I live in a different city that also has several, and when two or more people are seriously injured in an accident, they are taken to different hospitals.

• Love 1
(edited)

The other hospitals in LA failed to hire enough photogenically superior doctors, surgeons and nurses.  Nor can they generate the weekly personal dramas because they're too busy being professional.  Ergo, they don't get any patients.  :)

Edited by Dowel Jones
Another 10cc of snark, nurse!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

You had one job, show.  ONE job.  That was to somehow get Avila fired, so the intelligent fans would get some vindication.  You almost went there with Dr. Dixon Sr., but no, you had to pull defeat from the jaws of victory and make Avila look the hero for saving Jr.'s career.  Pffft.

I know!  When Dr. Camera Guy was secretly filming through the blinds, I thought he had gotten footage of the actor and his boyfriend together.  Later, when they were watching the news footage of 'Superstar blah blah blah hospitalized blah blah' on the TV, I was waiting for the 'leaked' footage to be shown.  Then, they could have fired the doctor for HIPAA violation and the actor could sue him.  He's not a good doctor, and probably not a very good filmmaker, but the ever-present smirk on his face makes me want to smack him big time.  

• Love 5

If Angus is truly the father, that kid is freaking adorable. How cute when he was on the treadmill doing the stress test.  Did they consider narcolepsy? Wouldn't they have had a neuro consult?

I do like Angus and Sevetti together.

• Love 1

This show is becoming a parody of every hospital drama that has gone before.  Can't just have a celebrity patient, the celebrity patient also has to secretly be gay, and the secretly gay celebrity patient also has to have a daughter who didn't know he was gay, and, since that isn't enough, he also has to have something incurable and does not have much time left (although, they seemed to have put him on the road to recovery at the end).  

Yeah, her mom died, her dad died, her boyfriend died, and she might not get to stay with Leann, and I still don't care about Ariel (it would make me heartless, if she were a real person, but if she was real, I would probably care)

• Love 1
On 7/2/2018 at 3:27 PM, needschocolate said:

Yeah, her mom died, her dad died, her boyfriend died, and she might not get to stay with Leann, and I still don't care about Ariel (it would make me heartless, if she were a real person, but if she was real, I would probably care)

I don’t care about her either! She’s masquerading as a candy striper, she doesn’t do anything all day and as a volunteer, wouldn’t have any involvement with patients, couldn’t walk the halls at will, etc. She doesn’t even have any candy striper colleagues. Argh this show!! 

• Love 2