Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

Tyler, Angela, Sam, and Brett are the new Have Nots.

I like that group. I like it a lot. But it does suck for Brett, knowing that he's the target for this week, lost veto, AND now is a Have Not.

Just now, MrHufflepuff said:

Is this the first time Brinston is going to be forcibly separated during nap time?

It's funny because Brett and Winston have only slept apart once, last week when Winston slept in the Have Not room and Brett/Sam were up until 5am and then they slept in the same bed. 

• Love 2

Is Brett still the target? I would really like him to stay, but I do kind of want to see Winston go all...Winstony. Though Brett staying would piss off RS, so that's a win too. I always hate when HGs talk about someone not deserving a win because of their financial situation.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Is Brett still the target? I would really like him to stay, but I do kind of want to see Winston go all...Winstony. Though Brett staying would piss off RS, so that's a win too. I always hate when HGs talk about someone not deserving a win because of their financial situation.

He is for Scottie/Rockstar and that side of the house, but it's more divided with Level 6. 

(edited)
5 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

So when are you applying for BB?  :)

When they implement Big Brother Seniors for players in their 30s and up.

At 39 I'm only just now starting to get my shit together. Horrible timing.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, zorak said:

Faysal to Kaitlyn:  "I don't know.  I just want to get to jury."  These words need to be banned from the BB lexicon.

I’d like the houseguest have to wear shock collars and zapped whenever those words are spoken. 

I would prefer Brett to stay because I want to see him actually play the game without Winston. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, zorak said:

I completely agree.  I mean Sam lives in a camper in her parents' backyard and I've never heard her play the "I am more worthy of winning this game because I don't have a lot of money" card.

Probably because she’s saving a shit ton of money by living in her parents backyard lol 

however I’m a little confused by her. I saw someone said she mentioned her ex boyfriend but she was just having a convo with Kaitlyn where it seemed like they were together last month. So it makes me think she hasn’t been living in that trailer too long before she came on the show. 

Oh and rockstar pretty much despises Kaitlyn now. Maybe hayleigh too. RS is pissed shes being friendly with other people. Both of them are super annoyed with her. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Probably because she’s saving a shit ton of money by living in her parents backyard lol 

however I’m a little confused by her. I saw someone said she mentioned her ex boyfriend but she was just having a convo with Kaitlyn where it seemed like they were together last month. So it makes me think she hasn’t been living in that trailer too long before she came on the show. 

Oh and rockstar pretty much despises Kaitlyn now. Maybe hayleigh too. RS is pissed shes being friendly with other people. Both of them are super annoyed with her. 

Sam is very inconsistent about her life outside the BB house. For instance she said she was a welder, but told people inside the house that she's actually a hairdresser (which makes sense, considering the different hairstyles she rocks every day and also how many cute hairstyles she's fashioned for the other HG's). She's also said that this is her first time away from home and she's never been away from her parents for any extended time but has also talked about living with her bf and even having a lesbian experience? 

Basically I think she was cast as the naive hillybilly type that they seem to love casting every year but her actual life is quite different. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam is very inconsistent about her life outside the BB house. For instance she said she was a welder, but told people inside the house that she's actually a hairdresser (which makes sense, considering the different hairstyles she rocks every day and also how many cute hairstyles she's fashioned for the other HG's). She's also said that this is her first time away from home and she's never been away from her parents for any extended time but has also talked about living with her bf and even having a lesbian experience? 

Basically I think she was cast as the naive hillybilly type that they seem to love casting every year but her actual life is quite different. 

What Sam has said before was that she's had several jobs. The first job she got out of high school was being a hairdresser because of her small town life. She only became a welder recently, I believe (maybe in the last five years?). She's talked about moving to be with her 12 year older boyfriend when she was 21 as well. It's a little inconsistent. I just think she rambles a lot so I've probably missed key details in between. I know she had a very recent break-up with her ex (this past year) which was rough on her as well. 

That being said, I think the whole "living in a trailer on her parents' property" intro segment was exaggerated. She definitely was "cast" to fit a certain persona, like everyone else. Brett was cast to be the douchey fratbro and he's more bro than frat. 

• Love 2

Bayleigh is talking to Brett.  She said she is the baby of the family and her dad was like, "Sweet pea, this isn't one of those hook up shows is it?"  She said she told him no.  I wonder if her dad has caught wind of the fact that his sweet pea needed to ask the DR for Plan B after her last night with Swaggy.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I've noticed that she is pretty knowledgable about a lot of things.  I think she is currently a welder and a week or so ago she said she held two jobs when she was a hair dresser (cracker barrel and auto zone were a couple of them).  And she's pretty up to date on pop culture too.  

• Love 4

Scottie is talking to Bayleigh.  He said that pretty much the impression that he's gotten from talking to people is that Brett is going to be leaving this week.  Bayleigh said she thinks Kaitlyn might have changed her mind and wants to keep Brett.  Then they both started talking about how untrustworthy and sneaky Kaitlyn is.  

• Love 1

Haleigh reading Hamlet to Rockstar, Bayleigh, Scottie, Winston, and Brett.  She didn't even get through 1 page when BB played the signal that it was time for her to stop reading.  She's very annoyed.  And then right after she got out of her little outfit, they in classic BB fashion played the message for her to start again.  Suck it up, buttercup!

Haleigh Hamlet.png

• Love 16
(edited)

She has to read in the storage closet and no one else is forced to attend?  Don't think this out of own opening is going to make it to Broadway any time soon.

I so would have liked someone else to read.  Sam would turn it into a folksy story about everyday betrayal and murder and revenge just like back home.  JC would be totally un-understandable.  The Bros would want to do the dueling scenes together.   And Rockstar would demand a real skull when they get to the Yorick bit.

Oh and Kaitlyn would hit it out of the park when she got to the Ophelia gone mad scene as Tyler prays she is a method actor and goes and drowns herself.

Edited by green
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, green said:

She has to read in the storage closet and no one else is forced to attend?  Don't think this out of own opening is going to make it to Broadway any time soon.

I think she gets to choose where she gets to read.  She has moved to the backyard for her current reading session.  

• Love 3

Bayleigh is telling Brett in the storage room that Kaitlyn is literally the only person who is trying to keep Brett in the game.

She said that Haleigh and Rockstar think Brett is coming after them so they want Brett gone.  Brett said that Bayleigh has him and that nobody would even see it coming (I'm guessing he means working with her?).

She said she would like to have some muscle behind her because right now she doesn't have anyone so if Brett stays she'd be down for something with him.  Who knows how true any of what Bayleigh is saying is.  I do know that she and Brett had a long talk this morning about career stuff and then later they were talking about relationships.

• Love 3

After her little chat with Brett, Bayleigh went into the pink bedroom, looked right at the camera, and started whispering to us.  She said that ever since Swaggy left she's had all kinds of people coming up to her talking game because they think she's vulnerable and wanting her to be on their team.  She said that she's all for it and as long as they'll protect her, she'll tell them anything they want to hear.  She says she'll just keep playing the damsel in distress.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, zorak said:

After her little chat with Brett, Bayleigh went into the pink bedroom, looked right at the camera, and started whispering to us.  She said that ever since Swaggy left she's had all kinds of people coming up to her talking game because they think she's vulnerable and wanting her to be on their team.  She said that she's all for it and as long as they'll protect her, she'll tell them anything they want to hear.  She says she'll just keep playing the damsel in distress.

I mean, it's not a bad strategy at all. But people coming up to her could have happened earlier if she didn't have Swaggy. She just started really playing on her own three weeks in. It's actually better that he's gone. She can get quite far, and she's guaranteed jury, at this point. She has already made some allies who would keep her around. 

I'd love to see a Brett/Bayleigh team-up, but I think Bayleigh was fibbing with him about having no muscle behind her. She DOES have Fessy, but I'd need to wait a bit longer before deciding Bayleigh's intentions with Brett. Perhaps she does want him to stick around. He's doing a much better job gathering allies, so I'm now thinking he could stick around this week. Like Bayleigh, Brett could benefit more without Winston around. 

• Love 1

Funny how they follow Haleigh in to listen to Hamlet. I think they want to hear more of the story. Looks like Brett, JC, Kaycee and Scottie in the audience.

Wittenberg!? I was there last year!

• Love 1
(edited)

I would love to get that punishment. Hamlet is such a good story and after being stuck in the house with no other forms of entertainment that'd be a blessing. 

This is actually really cute and I appreciate Haleigh's attempt at a British accent.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, it's not a bad strategy at all. But people coming up to her could have happened earlier if she didn't have Swaggy. She just started really playing on her own three weeks in. It's actually better that he's gone. She can get quite far, and she's guaranteed jury, at this point. She has already made some allies who would keep her around. 

I'd love to see a Brett/Bayleigh team-up, but I think Bayleigh was fibbing with him about having no muscle behind her. She DOES have Fessy, but I'd need to wait a bit longer before deciding Bayleigh's intentions with Brett. Perhaps she does want him to stick around. He's doing a much better job gathering allies, so I'm now thinking he could stick around this week. Like Bayleigh, Brett could benefit more without Winston around. 

Muscle ???? She has a big power behind her . LOL Good for her.

Really great that you have people playing the game and all angles. Bay wants male protection going forth. She has Fessy and it appears she wants Brett as well. Working to get target off her back.
RS is promoting a girls alliance, also playing. 
Haliegh has some background in old English lit ( she just finished the course) and ins enjoying her punishment ( for now). 
JC is always working the angles and actually thinks he is running things between he and Tyler. Tyler is content to let that happen, for now, because he has the L6 behind him. And understands there is no need to push his agenda ( which may eb keeping Brett) until Wednesday night. 
Rachel is on to the fact that JC and Tyler can play the middle while leaving Angela,Rachel and the BRos as targets. 

While I find it is my own attention span that keeps me watching as much as I use to, this is a players season.

• Love 3

Rockstar is very butt hurt over the fact that last week Winston didn't campaign to her to stay.  It gets her goat that neither bro has tried to get her vote this week either.  She said that Winston never talks to her so how would he even know that she wanted to keep Swaggy.  She's an idiot.  It was very evident she was on Swaggy's side before he left and the fact that she thinks she was stealthy about it is laughable.

• Love 3
(edited)

I hope Rockstar gets the next HOH. That way Bayleigh doesn't waste her power and I get to see people lose their minds over Rockstar winning something, but for the fans who like L6 none of them will go anyway so it's basically a wash.

I'm assuming this coming HOH will be endurance since they don't have the App Store for the Sunday ep anymore. And that has me thinking the comp to get back in that's part of Sam's power won't be shown on the live ep so they have something for that Sunday's ep.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope Rockstar gets the next HOH. That way Bayleigh doesn't waste her power and I get to see people lose their minds over Rockstar winning something, but for the fans who like L6 none of them will go anyway so it's basically a wash.

That'll be a win for me.

19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm assuming this coming HOH will be endurance since they don't have the App Store for the Sunday ep anymore. And that has me thinking the comp to get back in that's part of Sam's power won't be shown on the live ep so they have something for that Sunday's ep.

Well, Sam's challenge for her power takes place in the BB App Store room (courtesy of the accidental leak during the first eviction right after Steve got evicted). So it'll 100% be live, hence why they gave extra time to Steve and Swaggy's interviews (they needed the ten minutes to ensure the evictee could do the challenge). 

But yeah, what are they gonna do for the Sunday episodes now that the App Store is closed? This upcoming HOH is likely endurance, but I'm going to guess the App Store room will be converted into the next twist, whatever it may be. 

• Love 2

I can't even handle this.

Kaitlyn's not just blowing up HER game, she's blowing up everyone's game that she can, and she doesn't even seem to realize it through her own narcissism.

I can't even. This is hilarious. I can't wait to see what Bayleigh does with this information. If she goes to tell Scottie right away, I would be pleased.

This was turning out to be a very boring week, with Winston likely going and nothing to really show for the episodes on Wednesday/Thursday, besides some wavering on which bro is the target.

Now, Kaitlyn could end up being backdoored if Bayleigh tells Scottie, and I'm ALL FOR IT.

I still want Winston to go.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Does Bayleigh understand exactly how much info Kaitlyn is giving though? I don't know lol.

She's talking to the cams now and she's aware that it's all very confusing.

Welcome to Big Brother, Bayleigh. I know you're a recruit, but this is how the game's SUPPOSED to be played. Now you're in the game!

• Love 1

I do love how Rockstar is like the only person in the group that Kaitlyn doesn't want to spill her guts to.  I'm sure she'll catch wind of it and it will make her distrust Kaitlyn even more.

• Love 1

I kind of hope that maybe this somehow does lead to Kaitlyn going up as a replacement nominee this week.  It would definitely spice things up a little.

• Love 5

Kaitlyn to Bayleigh:  "Moving forward, we're fine now.  All that information had to be said if we're all going to be on the same page."  I feel like we've heard this song and dance so many times within this group and it's never really fine.

• Love 5