Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Fessy:  Either you (Scottie) or Brett voted to keep my ally Rockstar, so one of you needs to go.

Great logic, Fessy.  How about one of the people who straight up said they DIDN'T keep your ally in the house.  

**I know his reasons are a cover for "people who are too close to Hayleigh"  but still.

Also Fessy:  I feel like you're trying to make me look stupid...   You don't need any help in that arena ya big maroon.

• Love 13
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

That makes so little sense that it is hilarious.

Faysal's logic is that they both raised their hand but there was only one vote to keep Rockstar, so therefore one of them was lying, and putting them both up will somehow reveal the truth.  Or maybe it'll just mean Scottie gets evicted even though he actually did vote to keep Rockstar.

• Love 7

Holy Shitballs.T his could not have gone better for me. Brett in shower, Scottie walks in , Brett has water running down his face, turns to camera and gives a toothy shit eating grin.

• Love 5
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

I cant believe that majority of L6 got away unscathed AGAIN. Dumbass Fessy just going to let them run his HOH, you do know that they control the votes right Fessy? 3 vs. 2? Dumbass.

At this rate, The Hive is running themselves into the ground. Fessy/Haleigh/Scottie would have survived this week. Now, they might not. Fessy probably won't use the veto if he wins it. Haleigh is gonna be a wild card on using the veto, in all honesty. Scottie could win, so there is that. I can see him beasting the veto and taking himself off, but we also don't know what the comp is so...maybe not. Everyone else will be playing to keep noms the same. Sam MAY use the veto on Brett if she doesn't listen to Tyler. I'd kind of love that because Brett might actually appreciate that after Tyler not using the veto on him a few weeks back. He was pissed when Tyler didn't, even when they had the votes. 

I can't blame L6 for this week because they did absolutely nothing to get Scottie on the block. JC was wanting Scottie backdoored. This was all Fessy, and Haleigh did nothing to convince him otherwise.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

Did BB take away all their clothes other than the damn Swaggy C shirts?  I am sick of seeing his (made up) name everywhere!

They still feel some odd loyalty to Swaggy and the need to promote him since he was unfairly evicted.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

At this rate, The Hive is running themselves into the ground. Fessy/Haleigh/Scottie would have survived this week. Now, they might not. Fessy probably won't use the veto if he wins it. Haleigh is gonna be a wild card on using the veto, in all honesty. Scottie could win, so there is that. I can see him beasting the veto and taking himself off, but we also don't know what the comp is so...maybe not. Everyone else will be playing to keep noms the same. Sam MAY use the veto on Brett if she doesn't listen to Tyler. I'd kind of love that because Brett might actually appreciate that after Tyler not using the veto on him a few weeks back. He was pissed when Tyler didn't, even when they had the votes. 

I can't blame L6 for this week because they did absolutely nothing to get Scottie on the block. JC was wanting Scottie backdoored. This was all Fessy, and Haleigh did nothing to convince him otherwise.

I am fully on L6 side at this point since everyone in the house wants them to succeed, even the people agains tthem I might as well get on the bandwagon as well. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I am fully on L6 side at this point since everyone in the house wants them to succeed, even the people agains tthem I might as well get on the bandwagon as well. 

I'm sorry that it got to this point where The Hive got so fucking stupid that you felt like you had to switch. I mean, if you have to stick to a sinking ship, go for it because they were your people first, and I totally get it. I've stuck to sinking ships before (but more like individual people), but we welcome you with open arms here!

If it helps, I only like Brett, Tyler, and kind of Sam (in some situations) over on the L6 side. JC, Angela, and Kaycee can fuck off at any time for me. 

• Love 1

My biggest problem is I hate Brett. I mean yeah, he was great with Sam today, although wtf was he going to do? Just nod and smile and slowly back away. But his first bullshit, lying speech was so praised by his group, he now has embraced that, and it’s all he cares about. I’m sure he thinks he’s making “good TV” with his awful GBMs. He clearly doesn’t care about winning, so I can’t even respect his gameplay. 

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Blame?  You mean take credit.  JC isn't Level 6 but he works unknowingly with them and helped out some.  And Brett gets some points in this scenario even if to just give Fessy cover for putting up Scottie too in Fessy's Operation: Keep Away From My Personal Chattel ... Err, Girl.

Also Tyler saying basically whatevers to Fessy's offer to keep him off the block in return for ... nothing. 

Haha.  This is turning into another great week.  Please don't mess it up by winning POV, Scottie.  I will never forgive you if you ruin this week for me.  Just go to the jury house and wonder what the hell just happened.

Edited by green
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

My biggest problem is I hate Brett. I mean yeah, he was great with Sam today, although wtf was he going to do? Just nod and smile and slowly back away. But his first bullshit, lying speech was so praised by his group, he now has embraced that, and it’s all he cares about. I’m sure he thinks he’s making “good TV” with his awful GBMs. He clearly doesn’t care about winning, so I can’t even respect his gameplay. 

Yeah, it is annoying that he is more concerned about making good TV than winning the game. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Haleigh is gonna be a wild card on using the veto, in all honesty.

Thinking about this, I'm not sure Haleigh wants to openly defy Fessy on the noms. I guess it's possible, but seems unlikely to me.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Thinking about this, I'm not sure Haleigh wants to openly defy Fessy on the noms. I guess it's possible, but seems unlikely to me.

That's the dilemma I think Haleigh will have. If she uses the veto on Scottie, she might piss Fessy off. She may be able to say that he told her that he didn't care which one went home, but they're going to fight about it for sure. If she doesn't use the veto on Scottie, he goes 100%. 

Obviously, she needs to use the veto if she wins, but with how things have been going with that alliance, I fully expect her to not use it.

• Love 3

Lol, Sam is convinced that this is a plan between Scottie and Fessy to backdoor Angela or Tyler.  She told Brett they were having a fake fight in the kitchen to sell it.  Now she's grilling Scottie about what's going on.  She doesn't seem to believe Scottie when he says that Fessy is angry with him and the nom is for real.

Sam is also convinced that she herself if being evicted this week.

Sam:  I'm going to the little house with Rockstar.

Scottie:  I don't know what that means.  

Neither do we Scottie, neither do we.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 18

Sam to Scottie right before she walked out of the room:  "I'm going to the little house with Rockstar."

Scottie:  "The little house?  I don't even know what that means."

• Love 10
Just now, zorak said:

Sam to Scottie right before she walked out of the room:  "I'm going to the little house with Rockstar."

I laughed

• Love 1
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

Lol, Sam is convinced that this is a plan between Scottie and Fessy to backdoor Angela or Tyler.  She told Brett they were having a fake fight in the kitchen to sell it.  Now she's grilling Scottie about what's going on.  She doesn't seem to believe Scottie when he says that Fessy is angry with him and the nom is for real.

I don't blame her, with any half intelligent HOH that's what would make the most game sense. Sam officially has a better understanding of how to play the game than Fessy.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Perfect Xero said:

I wonder if Fessy is aware that if he sends Scottie or Brett to the Jury house there's a pretty darn good chance that Hay is the one getting sent to join them next week.

That would be a very complex thought for Fessy. He still thinks he and Haleigh are destined for Final Two.

Of all the random songs for Sam to burst into- The Girl From Impanema.  What an odd choice though I guess I'm impressed she knows it.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That's the dilemma I think Haleigh will have. If she uses the veto on Scottie, she might piss Fessy off. She may be able to say that he told her that he didn't care which one went home, but they're going to fight about it for sure. If she doesn't use the veto on Scottie, he goes 100%.

But Hay may not even know that.  After all doesn't she still think Scottie is Tyler's best friend in the house?  And that Angela and Kaycee might be influenced by Tyler's desire to keep his very best friend ever?  Brett is a mere lone wolf don't you know.

And why does Sam think of the jury house as being "the little house."  Isn't it pretty darn big?

Edited by green
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

It would take "literally" (haha not really) everything inside of me not to say "on the prairie???"

I guess you have to be of a certain age, but yeah, that's what comes to mind.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 12

So, right now, everyone but Brett, Sam, and Scottie are just chilling upstairs. Meanwhile, Brett's cooking and cleaning in the kitchen, and Sam's bouncing from her first crush to her new crush, trying to keep them upbeat. 

CAN SOMEONE GO HANG WITH BRETT? This Operation Lone Wolf sucks right now. Brett's literally hanging with Orwell right now.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, right now, everyone but Brett, Sam, and Scottie are just chilling upstairs. Meanwhile, Brett's cooking and cleaning in the kitchen, and Sam's bouncing from her first crush to her new crush, trying to keep them upbeat. 

CAN SOMEONE GO HANG WITH BRETT? This Operation Lone Wolf sucks right now. Brett's literally hanging with Orwell right now.

Level 6 has to stay away from Brett until after the veto so Scottie remains up on the block in case Fessy actually wins veto too.  That's the best thing for Brett's game right now.  Don't give Fessy a clue that he should maybe take Scottie down.

Edited by green
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, green said:

Level 6 has to stay away from Brett until after the veto so Scottie remains up on the block in case Fessy actually wins veto too.  That's the best thing for Brett's game right now.  Don't give Fessy a clue that he should maybe take Scottie down.

That's why it sucks. Brett is obviously a social guy, but he can't even go join the fun right now. Plus, I'm getting annoyed because Brett is becoming a lower priority for L6 to protect the longer he distances himself. 

• Love 3

Aside from everything else I want to have happen that won't, I kind of need Haleigh to win HOH again and nominate Sam by telling her that she is using her feminine wiles and playing with Brett's heart and that's not respectful to him.

• Love 13

So CBS must be pissed! I saw them offering a free preview of the feeds to watch "the fallout from the veto nom"...probably because of the failed endurance comp lolol

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2

Well, every time I think a week is gonna be mind numbingly dull like previous seasons, something does end up happening. Last week, it was Rockstar handing the veto to Tyler. This week, it's not just Fessy's noms, but now The Tuna Poisoning of BB20. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, bballbball said:

Scottie could've avoided this situation if he wasn't so blatantly obvious about flirting with Hayleigh. It's pretty obvious Fessy is territorial of her.

I know!! Scottie seems to have a good read on most of the house, but he clearly had no clue that Fessy not only was (in his mind, weeks ago) in a showmance with Hayleigh, it was to the point where it dominated all of his thoughts, and anyone close to her was the enemy. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 4
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

This season really does have everything! We now have a medical emergency!

I hope she's okay. Allergic reactions are not fun and so scary. 

I think she'll be ok. Brett and Sam both seemed to notice quickly and likely got her to DR in time. Plus, they have medics on standby. They usually have the feeds off longer during these situations.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, every time I think a week is gonna be mind numbingly dull like previous seasons, something does end up happening. Last week, it was Rockstar handing the veto to Tyler. This week, it's not just Fessy's noms, but now The Tuna Poisoning of BB20. 

The poisoning was the result of the new Mr and Mrs Smith alliance between Sam and Brett. Be careful what you wish for.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, missyb said:

The poisoning was the result of the new Mr and Mrs Smith alliance between Sam and Brett. Be careful what you wish for.

Watch; Sam's now gonna poison Brett so they can also take up The Survivors alliance name that Rockstar thought of the day before her eviction: they survived attempted murder together. 

• Love 6

REALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure 4m4 minutes ago

Still developing! Sam is still in the DR and doing OK now. Medic saw her immediately. Doc has power to request she is held for 12 hours or brought to facility for observation due to risk of post-anaphylaxis. Not sure will. TBA if she has to go offsite for monitoring. #BB20

18 minutes ago, Christi said:

So CBS must be pissed! I saw them offering a free preview of the feeds to watch "the fallout from the veto nom"...probably because of the failed endurance comp lolol

giphy.gif

CBS isnt happy that they've been getting played all summer long by this crew lol. All the powers have been utterly useless and now a comp that is supposed to last longer only lasts 28mins lol.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Christi said:

Just for you I went back and found Indymischa's post citing "Vegas," the inside production "spoiler" person that people online pretty much trust 99%

9 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Lolololol. Whoopsy daisy.

• Love 3