Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Haleigh’s best move would be putting up Sam. She’s the only one I could see being evicted over RS. 

I know some of y’all hate L6+, but I’m really interested to see what happens when they have to eat each other. 

• Love 16
Just now, Ceeg said:

Haleigh’s best move would be putting up Sam. She’s the only one I could see being evicted over RS. 

I dunno. JC is tantalizing if both sides catch on to his game play and the way he shifts with whoever wields the power that week. He could be a potential liability for both sides. Also I predict that JC will freak the fuck out when he gets targeted (remember the tears and the "I'd never do that to you" he shot at Sam when she was all "Oh, Rockstar then"?). 

It could be fun.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I know some of y’all hate L6+, but I’m really interested to see what happens when they have to eat each other. 

I feel like they'll all just be like, 'At least Tyler will win yay for him!' lol. Except JC. JC gonna be pissed. It'd be better if Tyler did it, but you know he'll get one of the others to do it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno. JC is tantalizing if both sides catch on to his game play and the way he shifts with whoever wields the power that week. He could be a potential liability for both sides. Also I predict that JC will freak the fuck out when he gets targeted (remember the tears and the "I'd never do that to you" he shot at Sam when she was all "Oh, Rockstar then"?). 

It could be fun.

He's voted with them every week, why would they turn on him now to keep ROCKSTAR safe?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Does Tyler even need to use the Veto? They're going to cancel a vote on The Hive side, so wouldn't they have the numbers to get Rockstar out without playing Musical Nominee Chairs?

Would it be smarter to cancel Sam as she may keep RS over Angela?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh to Scottie: "I trust you and Brett so much. I probably look like an idiot but I trust you and Brett so much."

Operation Lone Wolf - mission successful.
Operation Pink Room HQ - mission successful. 

Operation Scotty Best Friend - also successful. 

• Love 5

Rockstar thinks her talk with Tyler trying to convince him to use the Veto on her because of her showing him that answer went well.

Tyler didn't laugh in her face so I guess it did go well?

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

He's voted with them every week, why would they turn on him now to keep ROCKSTAR safe?

Because... I got nothing. I just want to see him on the block and sweating. 

• Love 8

I just...I can't with Haleigh/Rockstar thinking that they truly have the votes for Rockstar to stay.

They really think they have Brett. They really don't believe Tyler/Angela/Kaycee are close.

Their confidence is astounding.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I just...I can't with Haleigh/Rockstar thinking that they truly have the votes for Rockstar to stay.

They really think they have Brett. They really don't believe Tyler/Angela/Kaycee aren't close.

Their confidence is astounding.

Yeah I’m flummoxed by Haleigh thinking that Tyler and Angela’s relationship only started last week. I don’t get how she’s so in the dark. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Would it be smarter to cancel Sam as she may keep RS over Angela?

Fessy is 100% voting out Angela, Sam is probably only 98% voting out Angela. So Fessy makes slightly more sense. Plus, of course, if Kaycee is on the block instead of Angela, that number remains the same for Fessy but probably drops to 50/50 for Sam. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

I just can't with The Hive. They're so gullible and think they have the numbers. They're on their way to another blindside AGAIN. 

I put all of this credit on Brett. He's my pick to win, but I think Tyler's gonna target him in the next two or three weeks, especially if Scottie, Haleigh, and Fessy are not options. 

I really do love this cast, though.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

OH! There's a bright side to Haleigh winning HOH this week! No more stupid adjective toward Julie when voting! 

I know! That bugs me so much. The worst part is that she is never even looking at Julie! All the other HG are looking straight at the camera but her eyes are off to the side when she says whatever dumb, disingenuous compliment of the week. I like Haleigh fine, but I hate her when she votes. 

And speaking of Haleigh, going back to her visine threat, didn’t another season try to poison a HG? I feel like I rememberj a HG was allergic to a food dye and they tried to give her an m&m with that coloring. Am I totally making that up?

Edited by Mhl2016
  • Love 4

I'm loving how much Haleigh has been completely trashing RS on the feeds tonight.

"She made the dumbest move in BB History. I do not want her up here whining in the HOH all week..."

The Hive is as the Hive does.

It's so hilarious.  

• Love 15

Ok, being a guy, Haleigh shaving her legs in the tub and rinsing the razor in the bath water and just sitting in it just flat out grosses me out. Do all women do this? Do they shower afterward? (My wife doesn’t take baths...)

12 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Ok, being a guy, Haleigh shaving her legs in the tub and rinsing the razor in the bath water and just sitting in it just flat out grosses me out. Do all women do this? Do they shower afterward? (My wife doesn’t take baths...)

I dunno about all women but I've had to do it out of necessity* - you can't stand in the shower if both of your ankles are sprained - and it wasn't the most fun experience of my life. I wouldn't recommend it but I'm sure some women do it. 

*I was really concerned about the surgeon seeing my hairy legs during a follow-up appointment. Considering he had operated on my arm, I'll just say that the drugs were GOOD.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

I don't take baths, but I don't think it's uncommon. I know I've had to shave my legs in the sink a couple of times. You do what you gotta do in whatever environment you can. Haleigh's taking a bath and needed to shave her legs. We'll see if she rinses her legs off, but I have to assume that she will. 

Haleigh's bitching about Angela and Kaycee. She's getting some real personal jabs at them, so that annoys me. 

• Love 2

Rockstar bitched AGAIN about the “privileged ass ones” on the other side. Jesus Christ, that makes me see red. I really do hate Rockstar with the heat of a thousand suns for pulling that shit time and time again. I wish we’d get to see her go nuts when she realizes that Bayleigh and Haleigh are from affluent households but of course we won’t because we get denied nice things.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 20
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno about all women but I've had to do it out of necessity* - you can't stand in the shower if both of your ankles are sprained - and it wasn't the most fun experience of my life. I wouldn't recommend it but I'm sure some women do it. 

*I was really concerned about the surgeon seeing my hairy legs during a follow-up appointment. Considering he had operated on my arm, I'll just say that the drugs were GOOD.

Well, out of necessity yes, but damn...

Then again she probably doesn’t have the mini-spike nails my wife does, probably more like a light fur.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

I've never done that. (So there's one data point for you!) 

When I broke my foot, I tried to get the cast technician to let me shave my leg after he took off the temporary plaster cast and before he put on the fiberglass one, but he wasn't having it. 

Edited by Mystery
I broke my foot, not my leg, though the cast was all up my leg. The drugs *were* good!
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't take baths, but I don't think it's uncommon. I know I've had to shave my legs in the sink a couple of times. You do what you gotta do in whatever environment you can. Haleigh's taking a bath and needed to shave her legs. We'll see if she rinses her legs off, but I have to assume that she will. 

I used to call that Shaving Yoga because of the way I would throw my legs up on the counters and contort myself to get at the backs of them. Although in wintertime, leg hair is just Polish long underwear.

Just like JC being able to use the F word because he's gay (but not the N word), I can use the P word because of my Eastern European roots. 

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Seems like Sam got some happy pills in the DR.

No joke, she does seem to go into the DR at the same time every night and she does have a happy mood shift afterwards so it's either that or my original theory that she's toking up with someone from Production. 

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I used to call that Shaving Yoga because of the way I would throw my legs up on the counters and contort myself to get at the backs of them. Although in wintertime, leg hair is just Polish long underwear.

Just like JC being able to use the F word because he's gay (but not the N word), I can use the P word because of my Eastern European roots. 

No joke, she does seem to go into the DR at the same time every night and she does have a happy mood shift afterwards so it's either that or my original theory that she's toking up with someone from Production. 

There was a feed cut earlier when RS said something about Sam "cheating on her bf." I really do think Sam has some sort of baggage that can't be discussed that's affecting her moods.

7 hours ago, lilabennet said:

Thanks.  This is why, if I was cast on the show, I would claim that I wasn't a superfan despite having watched every season.  I forget all the little details about every season as soon as it is over and just remember the broad strokes.

Same here, I thought about that once.  I have watched every season of Big Brother (With the exception of OTT and the first season) and every season of Survivor (I did miss some episodes of Marquesas and Thailand) but there is no way I could classify myself as a superfan.  Mainly because, like you, I tend to just remember the broad strokes. 

3 hours ago, NailedIt said:

I can't wait to see RS voted out. She reminds me of an old neighbor. Watching feeds will be more enjoyable with her gone.

This post was probably not meant to be funny, but for some reason I found myself cracking up over it.

Edited by BK1978
Fixing typos...
  • Love 3

I leave to dinner ( unwillingly!!) and come back to learn that Tyler has won the veto ( with a major assist from The HIve) and there is a new Queen in town. Queen Hay. From all the tweets I was trying to surreptitiously read under the table, Hay thinks it is all about her and Tyler . The two leaders of the Pac. Ty has no people and she has the Hive. 
Unbelievable. You have a bunch of players, who claim the are fans and players, and they trust the other side. I can't feel bad when the Hive makes this many mistakes.

I was also reading some tweets about Brett saying Sam is acting really strange around him and makes conversations that make no sense. I almost laughed at the dinner table.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, missyb said:

From all the tweets I was trying to surreptitiously read under the table

I love that you were doing that. 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

lounging in her leg hair bath

If I ever accidentally swallow poison and need to bring it up, this is the image I'll be conjuring. 

• Love 5

Haleigh to Tyler: "I'm not dumb."

Um...

Haleigh: "How close were you and Kaycee two weeks ago?"
Tyler: "Not-"
Haleigh: "How close were you and Angela two weeks ago?"
Tyler: "Not-"
Haleigh: "And now she is. Because it's convenient for her."

Seriously?

Rockstar abut Kaycee and Angela: "They're just going around - la di dah, floating through the house - and I don't even think they want to be here."

How is Tyler not laughing so hard he's crying? 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 16

Haleigh is promising Tyler three weeks of safety from The Hive if he takes Rockstar off the block. Both she and Rockstar keep pitching that they have four people promising him safety versus Kaycee and Angela's group of two.

This is seriously one of the worst pitches of all time.

• Love 3

I'm not sure I can listen to it anymore. It's cringeworthy, it's so bad. It's like What Not To Do in Big Brother 101. It's like being at war and handing the other side a map with all of your bases locations and list of personnel at each one. 

"Here, Tyler! Here's all the information you need to completely wipe us out of the game and pit us against each other." Not that it's hard to do that, of course.

• Love 9
Just now, Callaphera said:

I'm not sure I can listen to it anymore. It's cringeworthy, it's so bad. It's like What Not To Do in Big Brother 101. It's like being at war and handing the other side a map with all of your bases locations and list of personnel at each one. 

"Here, Tyler! Here's all the information you need to completely wipe us out of the game and pit us against each other." Not that it's hard to do that, of course.

Seriously, at this point, Tyler's been playing hard BUT also had a really stupid ass alliance to work against. 

Rockstar is basically threatening Tyler here, telling him that she saved him from getting out first in the veto, saying that the veto lit a fire under her, says that she's gunning for HOH and going after big targets, and her and Haleigh think this is the best strategy to play for.

I'm gonna watch Rachel/Winston's blooming romance on Kaitlyn's Instagram for a bit.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Seriously, at this point, Tyler's been playing hard BUT also had a really stupid ass alliance to work against. 

I'm not going to call him the Derrick of the season but he kinda is - but only to The Hive side of the house. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm gonna watch Rachel/Winston's blooming romance on Kaitlyn's Instagram for a bit.

I swapped to the 97th viewing of Iron Man. Because I'd rather re-watch a movie I've seen 96 times than watch Haleigh and Rockstar fumble this anymore than they already have. 

I'm so glad to read that Tyler got the veto and also how he got it.  Truth is stranger than fiction.

I am absolutely LOVING this season.  Tyler's been my guy since week one and I love how L6 is like the Road Runner and The Hive is like Wiley Coyote.  Except this Wiley Coyote doesn't even know the Road Runner exists, hah.  It is so much FUN to watch Tyler and L6 keep thwarting these guys who are so inept they can't even get together and stick with one name but seem to change theirs every other week.  No wonder they can't get anything done.

If The Hive won anything the rest of the season the FUN would go out of the season because this is an epic, historic, thematic thing they got going on, haha.  BB could put together a clip show at the end of the season of "The Hive's Greatest Hits" set to comic background music and I'd watch and re-watch it endless.  So please do NOT let The Hive ever get anything right the rest of the way.  Please, this season is totally perfect the way it is going right now.

Edited by green
  • Love 24
Just now, Callaphera said:

I'm not going to call him the Derrick of the season but he kinda is - but only to The Hive side of the house. 

I do feel like Derrick had less challenges to face and got real lucky with the stupid Team America bullshit, though Tyler just got lucky this week with the Hacker Comp. I don't know. I do like Tyler a lot and think that he's not a Derrick player at all, but I think this needed to be the week where The Hive got what they wanted, since after this week, I can start to see the boot predictions roughly. Luckily for him, there are some unpredictable players, like Sam, who could shake things up. 

But yeah, The Hive, though playing the game, are shitty at reading the house. That's why they've failed as an alliance. If they had a better read on things, they could have taken control a couple of their weeks. 

My frontrunner is Brett but now I worry that he's going in the DE, whenever that happens. It's only good that the house is still likable for me, especially with Bayleigh gone. Rockstar's irritating to listen to, especially now with Haleigh as they drink wine, but I don't hate either of them. It's kind of nice, but I need a serious shakeup next week. 

I still consider this one of the best seasons that I've seen, and I won't be afraid to admit that, even if Tyler does win. He's been fighting hard and has had to win a lot just to keep his alliance floating (and they still lost people). It's not like he's sitting back, ordering people around and having other people win for him. He's been putting in half the work.

• Love 10

I know it's a stupid overpowered twist, but if Haliegh had pulled off her Tyler plan last week, it'd be considered THE Big Move of the game. 

Maybe Rockstar will stay. We know Sam won't vote her out, no matter what. JC must see that she's hard to get rid of because she's been so useless to date. 

But good on L6 for giving themselves the best chance possible with their backs against the wall. TWO FOUETTE members had a power last week, and somehow they shot themselves in the foot at every turn. And now I'm sure they'll complain about how "entitled" and awful the other side is. Please. 

Like I've said, FOUETTE aren't underdogs. They just kind of suck. I mean...Operation Lone Wolf has been an unbelievable success. That alone is...sad.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 9