Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

My guess is- and this is only my guess. She pulls whomever off the block- if she nominates Tyler- a song will come on and the App will appear on the screen, saying that Tyler cannot be nominated as he's in the cloud. I think they will be notified AFTER it happens not before. And then she'll have to name another nominee on the spot. 

I think that is how it happens, too. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

My guess is- and this is only my guess. She pulls whomever off the block- if she nominates Tyler- a song will come on and the App will appear on the screen, saying that Tyler cannot be nominated as he's in the cloud. I think they will be notified AFTER it happens not before. And then she'll have to name another nominee on the spot. 

For some reason I thought this was confirmed. The HGs won't know unless he's nominated. So, yes, theoretically he could use it, waste it, and no one would be the wiser.

• Love 2

If L6 wins Hacker I think Tyler will tell them about his App so they can figure out the best course of action. I don't think he wanted to tell them before just incase they didn't win. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
8 minutes ago, partofme said:

I wish Hayleigh had just gone for it and nominated Tyler upfront.  Now to ensure a L4'er goes someone needs to win veto who's not going to use it.

She can't really plan for an app she doesn't know about. 

• Love 5

Love this anonymous post about Rockstar on the message board Datalounge-

“The closest that bitch will ever come to Compton is waiting on line at the Red Lobster.”

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, plotpointer said:

Bay doesn’t need meds. I’d be stark raving mad too if I was being wrongly accused of something, betrayed by two people I trusted and bent over backwards to help, possibly pregnant, dealing with a loudmouthed little person who likes to use the n-word, and basically treated lower than human.

but I see Bay and Swag getting on The Amazing Race and offers to reappear on B.B.   They will be fine!  

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!  No!  No!  No!  It would not be fine!!!

6 hours ago, Slider said:

Overwhelming no.  

Or what they said. 

Way to insult the Afro-American community by making the "token" black team these two smug entitled assholes. 

The Amazing Race is still the only "semi" classy reality show left on TV for me and though they still don't have as many teams of color on per season as they should they have been pretty good about having some really classy ones like Chip & Kim and Uchenna & Joyce and Gus & Hera and the Globetrotters and on up to current times.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

About the hacker comp, Rockstar: "I hope it's not math. That's my kryptonite."

No shit. 

I'll never understand why they don't memorize 3 numbers before those contests.

3600. (Seconds per hour)

86,400 (seconds per day)

1440 (minutes per day)

This would save time and multiplication errors on those chalkboards.

just sayin'

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't see Haleigh as saying NOmaybemaybeNO, though. I see it more as putting down boundaries. Yes, I will curl up with you in bed when there are other people around but no, I won't curl up in bed with you when we're alone. Someone is allowed to change their mind that something is okay with them and then it's not and that should be respected. Like I said, the whatever-it-is between Haleigh and Fessy is messy as fuck because they do go back and forth but it comes down simply to: NO MEANS NO.

As soon as Haleigh said "No, you're not sleeping in the HoH room with me tonight", Fessy should have stopped. But he didn't. He kept pressing the issue, Haleigh kept saying no, and they both got a bit of bite in their voices as it continued.

And if it had been the other way around, Haleigh pushing the issue and Faysal saying no, I'd still be railing away at NO MEANS NO because it does. And that should never be questioned. 

The only things I’d add to this is the Giant told Haleigh he thought her dad would be impressed with his refusal to accept her NOs right after she’d told him to back off for the 4th-5th time in a matter of minutes, telling him her family was watching and she wasn’t going to be in a showmance. 

The cherry at the very top of the predatory creeper mountain was when he tried to shame her during never have I ever. Pissed that she’s living her life how she wants rather than sitting at home and remaining virginal. 

He’s gross in the creepiest way a “young man” (™️Sam the Duplicitously Pious) can be.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Wings said:

If you are a fan you probably come prepared knowing there are 3600 seconds in an hour and 86400 in a day for instance.   

Sorry Wings. I didn't see this before I posted. We do think alike tho'

First off, I don’t want to see Swaggy & Bay on The Amazing Race. Which means they probably will. Ugh! I would love to see Level 6 win the Hacker, Veto & use Tyler’s Power App. It would drive the other side totally insane. Of course, we would also get to hear Fessy say, “ I’m so confused”. Also, after reading Bays exit interviews I think she & Swaggy deserve each other. They already want to remain relevant and the show hasn’t even ended yet. LOL!!!!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Heh.  Anyone remember this nutcase?  

She reminds me of Pious Sam.  And she looks like Jim Carrey's heavy sister.

Sam.gif

Sheesh, I can even hear her voice, but I don't remember what it's from. 

Definitely a far cry from Sam.  Sam's awesome!!  (Still a fan, but then again, I only get stuff here from you guys...I don't see the feeds personally) 

7 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

Dahuum Haleigh talking to Sam makes me proud of her. She is 21 and being so mature.

She is an Aggie.  Aggies tend to be up there in maturity, integrity, grit, and drive.  ( I work with one.  She's a beast!)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

Sheesh, I can even hear her voice, but I don't remember what it's from. 

Wife Swap. She was swapped into a pagan household or something like that and lost her ever-loving shit, tore up the cheque at the end, and demanded them all to leave her house while she shouted about being a Christian God Warrior. 

• Love 2

I remember the other night all of L4 was up in Angela's HOH discussing whether Haleigh-Fessy were in an actual showmance.  I think it was Brett who said he saw some of Beast Mode Cowboy in Fessy. I mean, I don't it's quite that bad as Haleigh clearly isn't Amber, but I still get the comparison. Fessy has latched on for better or worse.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
Just now, vb68 said:

I remember the other night all of L4 was up in Angela's HOH discussing whether Haleigh-Fessy were in actual showmance.  I think it was Brett who said he saw some of Beast Mode Cowboy in Fessy. I mean, I don't it's quite that bad as Haleigh clearly isn't Amber, but I still get the comparison. Fessy has latched on for better or worse.

I see more fireworks ? with Haleigh & Scottie then with Fessy. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

And it's not just game implications about the NO MEANS NO that bothers me. Faysal steamrolls over Haleigh's "No"s when it comes to a showmance, when it comes to sleeping in the HoH bedroom, when it comes to her paying him back for his using the Veto on him. What other "No"s would he steamroll over - or try to? Would he respect a safe word during sex or would he just ignore the "No"? (And no, I'm not branding him as a sexual predator or anything of the like, just throwing it out there as a thought exercise.)

If anyone doesn't respect a person's "No", even for something less significant, it should be a sign that you should run the fuck away from them. Of course, you can't do that in Big Brother, as we learned from the Caleb/Amber situation, which makes it a little extra creepy. 

Agree completely with this. I don't have words foul enough for someone like  Faysal. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

And it's not just game implications about the NO MEANS NO that bothers me. Faysal steamrolls over Haleigh's "No"s when it comes to a showmance, when it comes to sleeping in the HoH bedroom, when it comes to her paying him back for his using the Veto on him. What other "No"s would he steamroll over - or try to? Would he respect a safe word during sex or would he just ignore the "No"? (And no, I'm not branding him as a sexual predator or anything of the like, just throwing it out there as a thought exercise.)

If anyone doesn't respect a person's "No", even for something less significant, it should be a sign that you should run the fuck away from them. Of course, you can't do that in Big Brother, as we learned from the Caleb/Amber situation, which makes it a little extra creepy. 

I agree with this. This whole situation is very messy, and we have seen it play out in different ways. For Liz/Austin, she was eventually run down and gave in to Austin's advances. For Caleb/Amber, she barely tolerated them, kept trying to push him away and then got evicted because of it.

A few days ago (I wish I could remember which day but it was during the day when they were allowed outside), Brett/JC were having a conversation about dating and romance. In that conversation, Brett was discussing the major issues with a showmance (and his own personal insecurities leading to him never wanting one for himself) which led to him discussing Caleb/Amber and other showmances. He brought up a very valid point that there's a fear that. of you don't say yes or don't try a little with someone who is showing an interest in you, that could make you a major target in the game. And he's not wrong. Caleb targeted Amber because she didn't give in. There's a pressure in the house to please everyone so you're not evicted. It's not a regular dating situation.

Now, with Haleigh/Fessy, do I think Haleigh should stop giving in and cuddling and kissing him and stuff? Yes, I think that it's making it worse. But do I think Fessy's more wrong than Haleigh? Yes. The fact of the matter is that she HAS made it clear that she's not interested. Even a bit inconsistent, she's said no way more times than yes. He HAS been pushy. He HAS been forceful. He HAS shown signs of turning on her when she's flirted with other guys. Don't forget that Haleigh's a 21 year old girl who is still maturing. She may be attracted to Fessy, but she has no romantic interest in him. She probably doesn't know any better; for all we know, she may think that giving him a little something, even just a cuddle, will have him satisfied. That's why, though I understand it's partially Haleigh's fault, that I can't blame her since it's not like she says no one minute and then "yes I love you" the next. She continuously says no for a long time before she's run down, since Fessy does NOT stop. 

I've really liked Haleigh, she's my favourite girl in the house by far, and I think she does have some growing up to do. But this Fessy/Haleigh stuff is really on Fessy. He can't take no for an answer and he would absolutely turn on Haleigh if she hooked up with someone like Brett or Scottie. Fessy's like the other jealous women we've seen this season (Kaitlyn, Sam) but just in a different, more intimidating way. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, mooses said:

But I was there when Rachel had to hold on the Brendon for a sudden Duo Veto.

It was Jordan that was the other part of that bullshit, which I still maintain is the most blatant rigging this show has ever done.

3 hours ago, iMonrey said:

But . . . they have a slate and chalk. The question usually asks them to express a length of time in seconds, so  . . . assuming you know approximately how long said event took place, how hard is it to multiply however many minutes by 60? I'm no math whiz either, and would probably mess it up if I had to do it my head, but if I have pen and paper (or slate and chalk, in this case), I could definitely do the simple equation. Rockstar couldn't even multiply 30 x 60 correctly. She had 1200. Geez.  I don't know how you get out of grade school if you can't do an equation that simple.

This is a lot easier when you're not in a high pressure situation though.

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I can break that equation down to 3X6 = 18 (I counted that three times to make sure that was right) but those 0s? I never know what to do with those.

Me!

3 hours ago, llewis823 said:

But my problem would be how long the competition lasted - remembering to pay attention or maybe not even knowing exactly how long it lasted. 

Also this.

2 hours ago, Victim Noises said:

There is just something incredibly unnerving about Tyler to me. I wish I could explain it, but I just can't root for the kid. I don't find him funny, attractive, or charming. His alleged charisma does not appeal to me. I find myself rooting against him at every turn although his allies are my two favorites. Sigh.

Twins!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Oh please oh please. I mean, odds say she has to win something eventually, right? Maybe? Possibly?

We're fucked.

Didn't Victoria win something once? Anything's possible! She might just have to make it to Final 3  to do it.

...she only got one right, according to her.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She's putting Rockstar up because she doesn't want her nom to win veto and take themselves off.

Okay that makes more sense. So if this happens, Hayleigh, Angela, Rockstar, and then whoever Kaycee picks (probably herself, Tyler or Brett) will be the ones playing veto.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

100% Tyler will win veto and RS will get evicted. Like it's for sure happening lol.

Wait, Kaycee is gonna take Angela off apparently lol.

It’s risky but it’s not dumb. Because she believes Sam would vote RS out over her. I get that. 

• Love 2
Just now, Ceeg said:

It’s risky but it’s not dumb. Because she believes Sam would vote RS out over her. I get that. 

I think it's both. It might work out, but it's a ginormous risk to take just to help an alliance mate.

Just now, mooses said:

Haleigh claimed she only had 20 minutes, couldn't talk to anyone, and had to make nominations right away.

Was that just a fib?

Ay-yep.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Normally I would believe that. But if she would stop being stuck at the hip to Angela and Tyler, she'd see Sam leaning on Rockstar the last 24 hours.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Haleigh's up in HOH by herself.  She turns on the spy cam and says, "I will find you.  I will find you."  Now she's looking at the monitor that talks to the kitchen and just cursing up a storm to herself.  Then she says, "You got it, didn't you?  Yeah, you did.  What are you going to do with it?"  I think she knows it was Kaycee even though Kaycee denied it.

• Love 2