Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, mooses said:

Haleigh scolding him like the big, dumb baby he is has made her one of my favorites.

Haleigh really is like a mom scolding a three year old that's having a temper tantrum. Hee!

Rockstar is telling Haleigh and Faysal about how Sam wants to flip on Tyler/Angela. 

How long until Faysal takes this to JC?

Haleigh to Rockstar: "Tyler just said that he wanted to work with me and that he won't put me up." *starts laughing* "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Now let's hope she doesn't fall for the backdoor trick. 

• Love 5

Haleigh wants to BD Tyler. 

He should hang with Sam tomorrow to make sure she keeps his secret. But I don't have much hope considering the past few days.

ETA: Did Bayleigh telling Rachel not teach him anything?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

I agree with others that have theorized Sam is jealous of Tyler spending so much time with Angela.  I think it's why she won't out his power, because she knows he wouldn't forgive her for that and deep down she wants his attention.   Maybe I'm wrong, just gut feeling.

• Love 6

I laughed when Rocksalt was bringing Haleigh up to speed about Sam the Duplicitously Pious and said how loyal she is. 

Yep, Sam’s loyal until the voices or her jealousy makes an appearance and then she’s not so loyal anymore. 

It’ll be difficult for her to maintain her rage over Tyler while watching the Giant trying to be discreet in how he paws at Haleigh.

She can’t look right or left without there being some wanton harlot tarting it up, causing the young men to have impure thoughts that aren’t about her. 

• Love 8

I feel Tyler went wrong starting from the veto comp when he didn't take the veto outright. Followed by he KC and Angela living in the HOH for the next week. They exposed too much of themselves to Scottie as well.

Tyler should have put in the work with Sam instead of leaving her in her own head with the Hive. Once they heard how she stays up with Faysal all night, that should have been a red flag. L4 should have saw how upset she was for Bayleigh after the house meeting and Tyler needed to work up some tears and just apologized to Bayleigh even if he didn't mean it.

The final piece in my opinion was when he told Sam about the app. She has this weird sense of fairness about the apps and he misread how she would receive the news (her not using power on Winston was big clue). This probably made her feel like he's been lying to her the whole game and now she feels foolish. Part of her anger could be she has feelings for him and now Angela and Tyler are the mean kids. Everything with Sam is personal. 

Now the Hive has new life if they can get themselves together as they will now have the majority. 

• Love 10

Tyler’s big mistake. 

He tells Sam he has the cloud app. Ok 

Sam - why did t you tell me (sooner)!?  She is out of her mind hurt.  I watched her face and saw her brain spinning this into betrayal. 

Tyler- I am telling you now.   

Right there.  For starters NEVER utter that sentence to your wife (she fancies herself to hold that position, theoretically). Those are fighting words.   That is is the fatal error.  He should have said, I didn’t want to put you in the position of keeping my secret and  having to lie.  I felt I had to protect you.  We are in this together to the end, know that.   No one else knows.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 15

I think the L4 got a little too cocky with all their successes and now are coming off ( to me, at least) as the” mean girls” clique.  They holed up in the HOH room, essentially lying in Angela’s lap all week, making disparaging remarks about the other HG’s and not reaching out to the house at all. Kaycee, has gone down in my estimation. She has done NOTHING in the game but now she’s getting petty about how everyone else is playing. Neither she or Brett have been able to win anything but they act as if they have been superior players. I’m disappointed in Tyler; he fell for the pretty girl and it ruined his game

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I think the L4 got a little too cocky with all their successes and now are coming off ( to me, at least) as the” mean girls” clique.  They holed up in the HOH room, essentially lying in Angela’s lap all week, making disparaging remarks about the other HG’s and not reaching out to the house at all. Kaycee, has gone down in my estimation. She has done NOTHING in the game but now she’s getting petty about how everyone else is playing. Neither she or Brett have been able to win anything but they act as if they have been superior players. I’m disappointed in Tyler; he fell for the pretty girl and it ruined his game

Tyler was understandably  upset after the meeting so retreated to the HOH where is alliance was.  He has not fallen for Angela.  He sought her comfort because he was truly rattled.  Had Sam been sitting on the bed he would have ended up in her lap.  Sam took it as a betrayal, of course, but that was all in her head as usual. 

I don’t see them acting any differently that any alliance does. 

• Love 6

This week, the Hacker can essentially decide who goes home. I hate this dumb triple power. Even though RS is useless and I only like her half the time, it’s such bullshit that she could possibly go home during a week where her closest ally is HOH. 

• Love 3

Brett picked the right week to keep away from L4 and hang out with the Hive. Out of all of L4, I'm rooting for him to make it. He needs to watch out for JC who will turn his sights on him I feel after this week. At least Scotty is on to JC now and is filling in Haleigh on his duplicity. Fessy or JC need to go in the double eviction, preferably both as I can't tolerate them.  

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

This week, the Hacker can essentially decide who goes home. I hate this dumb triple power. Even though RS is useless and I only like her half the time, it’s such bullshit that she could possibly go home during a week where her closest ally is HOH. 

Do we know the hack this week is the same?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cork dork said:
2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Has JC been on the block yet?

Nope. There’s been a fear of him freaking out.

I don't get the above at all....Chris, Bayleigh and to some extent Sam freaked out when nom'd, what makes him so special to go without a nomination?  Bunch of BULL, put his ass up!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Rockstar to Faysal: "Everyone in here is Final 10. That's pretty exciting."

That's a huge accomplishment.

Winning (or even memorability) should be the accomplishment on BB, not people saying the are winners because they got a bit further in the game by design, luck, or being under the radar.

5 hours ago, BK1978 said:

This season is the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to crazy people.  Kaitlyn left and a seemingly normal Rachel went nuts, Rachel got voted out and Bayleigh went mad with power and just...plain old mad.  Now we have Sam and granted Sam has already shown her crazy prior to this but now she's taking it to the next level.

Yeah but I was trying to make the quote work and the last time I saw Dirty Dancing was when it first came out and I think I was about ten years old at the time...I guess that is enough excuses...

I think the way Bayleigh is perceived by the casual viewers and CBS is much different than on this message board.  L6 were the clear villains last night.  Bay has been getting great edits.  She is definitely in the running for America’s Favorite Houseguest. 

There was something about her treatment that went way beyond game play.  Tyler, Angela, and JC DESPISED her for some reason (many of us have our theories).  So yeah, they should be worried about how they’re being perceived.

Edited by plotpointer
  • Love 3
On 8/8/2018 at 11:40 AM, Gummo said:

No, it isn't.

This is good stuff! Now we have a great show. Thank u big brother.

6 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Who was more uncomfortable last night?  Haliegh seeing Fessi take his pants off or us watching it on live feeds?

No kidding. Barph! And what’s up with psycho- Sam?? I think she for her meds. She must be bipolar! She’s playing a titty- Bay, feel sorry for me game. She’s trying cry her way to winning from everyone’s sympathy since she’s knows she can’t win any other way. Good thing her word is so solid. Lol, lol. Get her crying, annoying ass voted out already. Wow! She is such a lying hypocrit. Enough already. Roll modle my ass!! ?

Just now, D.CBies said:

This is good stuff! Now we have a great show. Thank u big brother.

No kidding. Barph! And what’s up with psycho- Sam?? I think she for her meds. She must be bipolar! She’s playing a titty- Bay, feel sorry for me game. She’s trying cry her way to winning from everyone’s sympathy since she’s knows she can’t win any other way. Good thing her word is so solid. Lol, lol. Get her crying, annoying ass voted out already. Wow! She is such a lying hypocrit. Enough already. Roll modle my ass!! ?

Sorry, I can’t seem to write or spell correctly today. She just makes me sooooo crazy.

11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Sam voted out Rockstar because apparently she "found out what happened" and voted against the house. 

Sam's throwing her own pity party. Yawn.

I still have 5 pages to read and leaving for work. It would be classic if Sam outs Tyler's power to Hayleigh.

Please don't DOR Sam. I need #goodfeeds

• Love 4

Now, I thought Bay came off crazy on the feeds and the broadcast show. While Tyle was pretty calm. After, Bay came out of the DR she was totally calm and a whole new person. The first person of the jury sets the tone of the jury house so it will be interesting who comes next.

No one but Tyler knows about Tyler’s power. Tyler is smarter than that. Thank God. 

Bay needs to be on meds for her temper. Sam is just really, really great at being a phony and the biggest lier of all times. Scarrrrry! ?

4 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

No one but Tyler knows about Tyler’s power. Tyler is smarter than that. Thank God. 

Tyler told Sam yesterday before the feeds went down in the A.M. trying to solidify her vote. He really did.

@D.CBies This was from Joker's updates.

Tyler: Will you vote out Bayleigh? 
Sam: Ok. 
Tyler: If she stays she uses that power to put me up but I won’t go up. If she stays will try to (?) but I have the second power. 
Sam: Why didn’t you tell me this? 
Tyler: I’m telling you now. 
Sam: I don’t hear well. All right. 
Tyler: Can you with that info (?) 
Sam: You mean you didn’t trust me. 
Tyler: That’s not true at all, you’re the only person I’ve told. You’re the only person I’m ever going to tell. So I won’t go up but she will put up someone I’m close to and I don’t want that to happen. 
Sam: What is your power? 
Tyler: The Cloud, to keep myself safe for one nomination or one veto ceremony. I have it for 3 more weeks. They f*ed up last week and put the Cloud App up on the f*ing TV and I almost lost my mind. No one knows, and no one is going to know. I don’t want that to come back on them or you.

Edited by BBFanTX
4 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Tyler told Sam yesterday before the feeds went down in the A.M. trying to solidify her vote. He really did.

@D.CBies This was from Joker's updates.

Tyler: Will you vote out Bayleigh? 
Tyler: If she stays she uses that power to put me up but I won’t go up. If she stays will try to (?) but I have the second power. 
Sam: Why didn’t you tell me this? 
Tyler: I’m telling you now. 
Sam: I don’t hear well. All right. 
Tyler: Can you with that info (?) 
Sam: You mean you didn’t trust me. 
Tyler: That’s not true at all, you’re the only person I’ve told. You’re the only person I’m ever going to tell. So I won’t go up but she will put up someone I’m close to and I don’t want that to happen. 
Sam: What is your power? 
Tyler: The Cloud, to keep myself safe for one nomination or one veto ceremony. I have it for 3 more weeks. They f*ed up last week and put the Cloud App up on the f*ing TV and I almost lost my mind. No one knows, and no one is going to know. I don’t want that to come back on them or you.

Wow! He’s stupid! What a piss poor move!! He made a fatal mistake. Hello everyone out there in TV land, does anyone really believe that Sam really wants to go home? Lol Does anyone really believe that Sam doesn’t want to win the 500,000? Lol, lol. She is NOW the biggest snake left on the show. I sure hope they all wake up soon. I sure hope Haliegh puts her on the block for whatever reason so her true colors will be revealed again. Lol, lol, lol

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

Wow! He’s stupid! What a piss poor move!! He made a fatal mistake. Hello everyone out there in TV land, does anyone really believe that Sam really wants to go home? Lol Does anyone really believe that Sam doesn’t want to win the 500,000? Lol, lol. She is NOW the biggest snake left on the show. I sure hope they all wake up soon. I sure hope Haliegh puts her on the block for whatever reason so her true colors will be revealed again. Lol, lol, lol

I ??? Sam doesn't DOR and mess up Haleigh's HOH. 

Think about it for a second. I will never know why she voted RockStar.

They will both be in the jury eventually. Plus she nominated RS so well. Who farking knows?

She could totally sit pretty with The Hive now since THEY (Kaycee and Ty)  realized she is a "horrible goat".

I'm not rooting for Aunt Sam or any game strategy BUT she could really blow up Tyler's game and at this point..I was so Team Tyler for many weeks.

He really isn't playing a #Feed worthy game anymore. I'd love to see him scramble his ass of this week. 

I'm excited for Halieigh. Y'all know she's my A&M girl but she is only 21. She outed the Hacker because she is (in my opinion) just a good, kind hearted girl). 

If she can get Scottie, Fez, RS and Sam. Then..JC will definitely choose their side.

I'm selfish and want #teamgoodfeeds

Ok in my garage ?? I still have a job. I apologise in advance for typo and grammar.

RANT OVER 4 now. 

BTW I absolutely adore all of the members here. You guys are stuck with me..?

Edited by BBFanTX
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Kaitlyn's Instagram story shows many alumni partying and watching the live show. 

A blurry screenshot of one video.

Screenshot_20180810-090059.png

Yep, I remember many an evening which looked Just. Like. That.  

I think.

;>

• Love 9

Re Fessy & Haleigh, here's an unpopular opinion: the shower-looming is creeper and unacceptable, but I totally understand the sleeping arrangement issue. One night this week (I think Tuesday, but am too lazy to go back and confirm), she was already in (another) bed when he came to bed. She got up right away from the bed she was already comfy in, immediately put herself in the nook for a couple minutes, and then flipped over and settled into littlespoon for the night. Does she have every right to want to cuddle one night and then not want to the next night? Absolutely, yes. But is it normal and understandable for him to be confused by that and continue to ask for it? Also yes imo.

Their whole vibe is a circus of mixed messaging, and I think a big part of it is that she actually IS interested, but (understandably) doesn't want to be That Girl hooking up on live tv, so she waffles. And as we know, Fessy isn't the deepest thinker in the house, so he just wanders around confuzzled as per usual.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, BBFanTX said:

I just really hope that Sam is voted out at the end of the day, no matter what. I sure hope Haliegh don’t change her mind if she does decide to put Sam up for whatever reason. I think if Sam gets on the block that everyone will want to jump on getting her out without letting each other know they did. They r all sick of having to manage her bipolar/ phony crying tantrums. Get the cry baby out of the game! They got rid of Kaitlyn for a lot less.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Re Fessy & Haleigh, here's an unpopular opinion: the shower-looming is creeper and unacceptable, but I totally understand the sleeping arrangement issue. One night this week (I think Tuesday, but am too lazy to go back and confirm), she was already in (another) bed when he came to bed. She got up right away from the bed she was already comfy in, immediately put herself in the nook for a couple minutes, and then flipped over and settled into littlespoon for the night. Does she have every right to want to cuddle one night and then not want to the next night? Absolutely, yes. But is it normal and understandable for him to be confused by that and continue to ask for it? Also yes imo.

Their whole vibe is a circus of mixed messaging, and I think a big part of it is that she actually IS interested, but (understandably) doesn't want to be That Girl hooking up on live tv, so she waffles. And as we know, Fessy isn't the deepest thinker in the house, so he just wanders around confuzzled as per usual.

I agree with you about the mixed messages, and Fessie's understandable confusion about it. He's human. But there's a sort of proprietariness or something in the way he interacts with her. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it makes me a little bit uncomfortable.

• Love 1
On 8/8/2018 at 2:35 PM, zorak said:

Bayleigh:  "I think I just lost a tooth."

I'm on vacation and missing so much good stuff, thanks for the great posts, my coffee went everywhere a second ago. This is such good lol.

On 8/8/2018 at 2:35 PM, xKHANx said:

JC says, "Thats what she does, she makes a big spectacular out of shit"

thanks thanks thanks for all this, so excellent!! I'm so way behind reading, but not missing a single post now.

• Love 3
Just now, Jel said:

I agree with you about the mixed messages, and Fessie's understandable confusion about it. He's human. But there's a sort of proprietariness or something in the way he interacts with her. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it makes me a little bit uncomfortable.

You're not wrong about that - and he's still on my shit list for the pearl clutching nonsense - but I do feel bad for him, for how much shit he's getting about being a stalker / Caleb-equivalent.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I don’t think Haliegh is at all genuinely interested in Fezz romantically, I think he’s a convience and her puppet, and a person to go to when she is bored or feeling like the game is not going her way. She has to keep him thinking they r an item. The second she don’t feel like she needs him anymore she will drop him like a hot potato. She is ruthless, and I can tell she is NO stranger of being able to munipulate the opposite sex into getting what she wants with her sexy flirting and such.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Jel said:

Me too, about Fezzy (scary), but the only one confused in this dual is Fezz. Haliegh is totally playing him.

10 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I have it saved on my work PC and will update with the time/cam in a bit. It was a sweet cuddle.

• Love 1

Haliegh can turn it on and off as fast as Sam. They make a good match.

4 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I think my distaste for Fessy stems from when he won veto a couple weeks back and held the veto over her as leverage for her affection. It just really made me dislike him. 

Yes, but he’s just trying to play her game when he feels threatened.

Bay doesn’t need meds. I’d be stark raving mad too if I was being wrongly accused of something, betrayed by two people I trusted and bent over backwards to help, possibly pregnant, dealing with a loudmouthed little person who likes to use the n-word, and basically treated lower than human.

but I see Bay and Swag getting on The Amazing Race and offers to reappear on B.B.   They will be fine!  

• Love 1

I have it saved on my work PC and will update with the time/cam in a bit. It was a sweet cuddle.

Yes, please. :) I've also seen a bunch of screencaps that make me think it's genuine and not strategy, on both sides, but ymmv @D.CBies.

• Love 1
Just now, plotpointer said:

Bay doesn’t need meds. I’d be stark raving mad too if I was being wrongly accused of something, betrayed by two people I trusted and bent over backwards to help, possibly pregnant, dealing with a loudmouthed little person who likes to use the n-word, and basically treated lower than human.

but I see Bay and Swag getting on The Amazing Race and offers to reappear on B.B.   They will be fine!  

She’s don’t it to them the whole game! Lol

1 minute ago, plotpointer said:

Good, I hope they do, if that’s what they want.