Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I've been told that pregnancy rage is a thing. I dunno if it really is but damned if Bayleigh wouldn't be a textbook case of it.

Never heard of that!  I have 2 kids. 

Just now, RagePaige said:

Bayliegh is packing her suitcase.  Is she going to DOR?

Nah, Bayleigh started packing shit right after the Veto meeting too and then stopped for a Woe is Me hour starring Bayleigh and the Bible. She just doesn't want to leave anything behind. Pregnancy brain, y'know?

• Love 1
Just now, RagePaige said:

Bayliegh is packing her suitcase.  Is she going to DOR?

I would not be surprised to see her refuse an interview with Julie and/or not go to the jury house.  I sense a huff off in the making. 

Hayleigh sits watching Bay pack in pathetic silence. 

Just now, Wings said:

I would not be surprised to see her refuse an interview with Julie and/or not go to the jury house.  I sense a huff off in the making. 

Tbh if I found out I wasn’t pregnant I wouldn’t stay in jury either. Not saying she is, but if she is, I wouldn’t be shocked if she goes home. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, LilDumplin said:

Ok, I’m old and not too social media savvy (and a loooong time lurker here, going back to TWOP lurkdom), and have to ask.  Is this ‘what’s poppin’ app supposed to post blurry pictures of where you are, or is it just poor photography skills?  

Also, Team Tyler here.  He’s cocky with enough ‘I can’t believe I’m pulling this shit off’ to make me like him...

Instagram is a social media platform. People post pictures and videos.

They implemented Instagram stories which allow someone to create a montage of videos for a 24 hour period.

I took that blurry picture because it was a video of a few videos and people (Swaggy) in this case are able to add thier own Meme's like he did saying "What's Poppin"?

I understand being confused and I hope this clarifies my blurry screenshot above. @LilDumplin

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BBFanTX said:

Instagram is a social media platform. People post pictures and videos.

They implemented Instagram stories which allow someone to create a montage of videos for a 24 hour period.

I took that blurry picture because it was a video of a few videos and people (Swaggy) in this case are able to add thier own Meme's like he did saying "What's Poppin"?

I understand being confused and I hope this clarifies my blurry screenshot above. @LilDumplin

I didn't even asked the question and now I even understand it. Thanks.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The Queen is having a royal temper tantrum.

image.png.5f85002e1db6a406869ee707327b19b6.png

18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I do think mocking, especially by a group, can be a form of bullying. But in this case it seems like it's just a dick move. L6 is high on themselves, feeling smug about every week going their way.

I agree that it's both a dick move and bully-ish. But she was SUCH a jackhole last week, I can't bring myself to gaf.

• Love 14

I've had a recent brain fart..

Isn't (classic POV) they do every season "the mouth they throw HG name in POV coming up soon?"

Also Zingbot should be ringing that door pretty soon. 

Both would be Awesomness next week!

Edited by BBFanTX
Spelling
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Wings said:

Nothing going on in this house is bullying.   Nothing.  The word is overly and incorrectly used and now meaningless.   

The most ironic thing about the Big Brother fan base is that a majority of people that believe that Bullying is a thing in the show have Dan Gheesling or Will Kirby as a top 3 player to ever play the game

Edited by RagePaige
Added Will
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Bayleigh about Angela: "Trashy little whore. Literally hate her."
Also Bayleigh: "But I've played a sweet, nice game! I don't know what I did to deserve any of this!"

Not that I think Bayleigh is a trashy whore for having sex, or for (possibly) getting pregnant, but she did so, on camera with a dude she knew for 10 days. I don't think she's in any position to be degrading other women. But wow, she is an ignorant fool, and I cannot wait for her delicious eviction! Bitch deserves what's coming for her, and "The Queen" is in for a rude awakening when she gets out of the house!

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

I've had a recent brain fart..

Isn't "the mouth they throw HG name in POV coming up soon?"

Also Zingbot should be ringing that door pretty soon. 

Both would be Awesomness next week!

OTEV ;)

• Love 2

Angela, Sam, and Bayleigh are the only ones in the house to resort to personal attacks AFAIK. And even those have been pretty tame compared to other seasons where contestants literally wished rape on other HGs. So I still think the personal stuff and the ~bullying has been dialed way way down this year. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Wings said:

Nothing going on in this house is bullying.   Nothing.  The word is overly and incorrectly used and now meaningless.   

Generally speaking, I think houseguests (and viewers) utterly misuse the word. But I do think "deciding as a group to each do/wear something specific to upset the person you're voting out" is bully-ish. I just don't care, because reap/sow/etc.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Wings said:

Yeah, bullying and racism.; Two words that are absolutely misused by, well... nearly everyone in society. Makes me crazy, especially when I hear it used incorrectly even on the news. 

Still bad but, 99% of the time it is usually something that was bigoted, not racist. Or being mean, not being bullied.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Angela, Sam, and Bayleigh are the only ones in the house to resort to personal attacks AFAIK. And even those have been pretty tame compared to other seasons where contestants literally wished rape on other HGs. So I still think the personal stuff and the ~bullying has been dialed way way down this year. 

Brett was going pretty hard on Rockstar the other night when he was in the HoH room with Angela and it was getting personal and ugly (they were making fun of her body and the punishments that she's doing). But yeah, it's been pretty light compared to previous seasons. The HGs are only starting to catch up to us in the trash talking department and it's halfway through the season!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, missyb said:

Is it even remotely possible, with this kind of thinking, we will have another blindside ??

Maybe - but we’re starting to run short of sufficiently blind people....

• Love 8
1 minute ago, xKHANx said:

Damn, they cut the cameras when Tyler was about to tell brett something that was just going on...

I think he was talking about stuff that Kaitlyn was asking to get back from the house post eviction.  She left a crap ton behind.

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

No one wants to pull a Kaitlyn and leave everything behind.

Good one! Lolol. I'm about to turn feeds off and work which 9/10 means something is about to happen..

• Love 1

No one wants to pull a Kaitlyn and leave everything behind.

Jeez! They aren't gonna have anything to do on Thursday. Gonna be a long boring day for Bay.

• Love 1
Just now, ByaNose said:

Jeez! They aren't gonna have anything to do on Thursday. Gonna be a long boring day for Bay.

Nah. Bayleigh's going to spend all Thursday thinking that because Rockstar is going to kamikaze her game and Haleigh is going to hold a house meeting, Bayleigh is 100% staying. 

I can't get over the fact that both people on the block are setting themselves up for their record sixth blindside in a row. 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Brett was going pretty hard on Rockstar the other night when he was in the HoH room with Angela and it was getting personal and ugly (they were making fun of her body and the punishments that she's doing). But yeah, it's been pretty light compared to previous seasons. The HGs are only starting to catch up to us in the trash talking department and it's halfway through the season!

Not to excuse him, because personal attacks are gross no matter the context, but Brett’s ugly side only seems to come out around Angela. 

• Love 5

Random thought...

CBS has to slot off Double Eviction times for BB every season.

Last week would have been a two hour double eviction if Kaitlyn completed the puzzle correctly.

Doesn't this mean Big Brother has an additional hour to spare?

Someone mentioned a triple eviction above. You all think they might do this?

I'm wondering where else they can use the hour they accumulated last week?

Random thought over.

Just now, BBFanTX said:

They can use it to promote the Shaggy C - Bayleigh Shotgun Wedding Special!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Random thought...

CBS has to slot off Double Eviction times for BB every season.

Last week would have been a two hour double eviction if Kaitlyn completed the puzzle correctly.

Doesn't this mean Big Brother has an additional hour to spare?

Someone mentioned a triple eviction above. You all think they might do this?

Random thought over.

I might not be following but even double evictions are done within the 1 hour timeframe. They are not longer episodes. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Not to excuse him, because personal attacks are gross no matter the context, but Brett’s ugly side only seems to come out around Angela. 

Completely agree. It's no different from Rockstar around Bayleigh versus Rockstar around anyone else. It's interesting to see how certain people can make other people act against type or against what they normally would. The tired social experiment tagline is a bit more true this season.

• Love 3

These HGs get personal sometimes, but they are still light years away of the ugly we've had in recent years, which is a big part of why I'm enjoying this season so much.  So there is a chance that Hayleigh (or Bay) might spill today? I'm at work and can't watch....of course.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, BBFanTX said:

If I gained one penny each time the HG said "like", I'd be rich..

You take the pennies for "like", I'll take the nickels for "literally" (Canada outlawed the penny awhile back) and we'll both be richer than whoever wins this season.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

If I gained one penny each time the HG said "like", I'd be rich..

You take the pennies for "like", I'll take the nickels for "literally" (Canada outlawed the penny awhile back) and we'll both be richer than whoever wins this season.

That's like literally the greatest idea ever!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Don't they usually take away the clothes that are super loud and busy?  I'm surprised that RS was able to keep her clothes. 

I've heard and read they can't bring anything white or black. They also can't bring anything with a logo such as Nike, Adidas, etc. 

Good point though...Maybe that's all she owned?

3 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

These HGs get personal sometimes, but they are still light years away of the ugly we've had in recent years, which is a big part of why I'm enjoying this season so much.  So there is a chance that Hayleigh (or Bay) might spill today? I'm at work and can't watch....of course.

Uhhhh, between Rockstar and Bayleigh it’s getting WAY UGLIER already today.

• Love 3