Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Yes the hacker is only good for a week but they are doing 2 weeks of it.  So next week there will be a new hacker. I'm not sure if we know if the duties change next week though.

TBF, production probably doesn't know yet either.

• Love 7

Bayleigh doesn't understand why her telling people she got zero questions right would make them think she's the hacker.  Probably because it seemed so improbable that she wouldn't have gotten at least one question right and it might make her look like she's going overboard in trying to make people think she wasn't.

• Love 7

Hahaha KC says Angela probably does't want to talk to her because she thinks she will go off.. Baylie says what has she done in this game to make people think she would do that...

• Love 4

Kaycee: Angela probably doesn't want to talk to you right now because she's afraid you'll go off.

Bay: What have I done in this game to make people think I would do that?

• Love 3

Kaycee is telling Bayleigh that Bayleigh needs to talk to Angela.  Bayleigh says there's not point because Angela isn't going to believe anything she says anyway.

• Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

Kaycee: Angela probably doesn't want to talk to you right now because she's afraid you'll go off.

Bay: What have I done in this game to make people think I would do that?

Live feeders are furiously compiling a list as long as their arms right now.

• Love 16

Kaycee to Bayleigh:  "This is all so shitty.  It's the first time I've cried.  Over your ass."  Bayleigh says her heart is broken and she's given up on trying to convince people.

• Love 1
Just now, springbarb said:

Will the houseguests know whose vote gets nullified? Or will it just be "By a vote of X-Y, with one vote nullified"? Or even "With a vote for Bay/RS nullified"?

I'm sure theyll share.  Haliegh will likely share who's vote she's cancelling when she goes in to give her vote.

Just now, springbarb said:

Will the houseguests know whose vote gets nullified? Or will it just be "By a vote of X-Y, with one vote nullified"? Or even "With a vote for Bay/RS nullified"?

I think they'll mention it right before the voting starts that X person won't be able to vote.

KC tells bay to not give up - that's not what you do. and Bay leaves. 

And I really hate calling her Bay but I'm too damn lazy to type out all these names.

fessy has appeared.  he's now in the pink room with the rest of the hive (minus bay)

JC might cause Bayleigh to erupt.  He's in a VERY good mood.

Bay to Tyler "i can swear to you, I am not the hacker and my plan was to never backdoor you" (something like that)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

KC's so shady though, lol they've been planning this backdoor for 4 days.

I think Kaycee had a genuine connection with Bayleigh so I do think that she genuinely feels bad. I can't fault her for being upset after blindsiding Bayleigh. She was on board with the plan, but she still feels bad. It just shows that she's human.

I just find it funny that Kaycee is more upset about blindsiding Bayleigh than blindsiding Rachel.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Bay to Tyler "i can swear to you, I am not the hacker and my plan was to never backdoor you" (something like that)

And Tyler just looked at her said "k" 

I'm dead

• Love 12
Just now, Ceeg said:

The Hive are all together in the pink room. In dead silence. Alliance nap time?

They're not even sleeping.  Just laying there in silence.  Nap time would be way less awkward.

pink room.png

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yep, Tyler's playing sloppy right now. I love it because he's just making himself a target with the other side of the house....I think. These people don't have a good track record when it comes to Tyler.

They were already targeting him- so it's not like this really matters. Haha. 

But I think by the end of the week- him & Bay will be fine they will have "resolved" all of their issues. He's not letting her out of the house mad at him and into Jury. He will just say he was fed misinformation- he can blame it on Rachel saying that is what she told him about being backdoored- and then when I thought you were the Hacker it really freaked me out. 

• Love 3

No one knows what to say.

They are all afraid Bay is going to snap their heads off.

I do actually believe Bay likes Tyler. I don't think he ever saw that.

• Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

I do actually believe Bay likes Tyler. I don't think he ever saw that.

I mean......she might like him personally, but she was literally campaigning for two days to put Scottie and Tyler on the block together to evict one of them.

• Love 2
Just now, Cutty said:

Not sure I understand why Tyler is giving Bay the stink eye. She was a bitch to basically everyone but him. 

Tyler genuinely believes that Bayleigh's been playing him, has had no feelings toward him, and was planning on getting him out. 

Just now, Cutty said:

Not sure I understand why Tyler is giving Bay the stink eye. She was a bitch to basically everyone but him. 

I think he legit thinks she is the Hacker. In which case, she just put him on the block.

• Love 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler genuinely believes that Bayleigh's been playing him, has had no feelings toward him, and was planning on getting him out. 

And if you believe Swaggy, Tyler might also be upset because he tried to get with Bayleigh pre-feeds but then Swaggy stepped in.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

TBH I kept thinking that as well during her HOH week- like she's going to say in the DR that she's just fooling Tyler- because I think he just couldn't fathom that the girl who fought with him in Week 1 about the Dot situation and kept bringing that up- and then him being in Kaitlyn's ear during Swaggys eviction- how he WOULDN'T be targeted. We all thought she was crazy not to do it. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And if you believe Swaggy, Tyler might also be upset because he tried to get with Bayleigh pre-feeds but then Swaggy stepped in.

Does Tyler seem like the player actively looking for a showmance?

• Love 8