Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Weird question for the Canadian fans here.  But why does it seem like everyone from Newfoundland on BBCAN comes across as hicks who love to get drunk?  Is that a stereotype, like all drives in Massachusetts are terrible drivers?  Or are they, for the most part, hicks who like to get drunk?

It's part of the "Goofy Newfie" stereotype. We're not better than our neighbours to the south when it comes to that. Personally I've been accused of being a pot smoking, tree hugging hippie because I live in B.C. which honestly isn't that far off the mark but still, stereotype. Screech, Newfoundland's version of a high alcohol content rum, is pretty damned tasty though.

18 minutes ago, missyb said:

I have a feeling the HIve will be okay losing Baliegh. She has become an headache for all of them. Her HOH she constantly told her bees that they need to be team Bay and protect her. How about the rest of them ?? Her Queen behavior has probably become tiresome. And with Bay gone, Fessy will feel some freedom.

I think Rockstar might jump for joy, not only seeing Bayleigh on the block but when she figures out that she probably has the votes to stay over Bayleigh, especially if Angela's speech is going to be as cutting as she promises it to be. I mean, that side of the house is going to realize that they're fucked this time and Bayleigh is 100% going to be the first juror. Right? They're not actually going to think that they're controlling this vote? Right?

Fuck, they probably will. Foutté, The Hive, whatever the hell they're called now, has to be one of the most bumbling and oblivious alliances in the history of Big Brother.

• Love 10
51 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think that Sam will win HOH again- and save Tyler from his Hayleigh blindspot. It's clear that Sam doesn't like Hay- but Sam spends a lot of time in that Kitchen and has a pretty good read on the house and I don't think her pin pointing Hay was because she doesn't like her and more that she can read her body language and how she behaved afterwards. 

I agree. I think she spent a lot of time studying people when she was a robot.

Maybe Hay has a tell when she is lying that Sam picked up on.

I still like Sam and will never put her in the same despicable category as Christmas and Josh. She has her issues to be sure but those two were just off the chart nasty.

is sam still the only person who knows Tyler is a super fan?

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Bayleigh is 100% going to be the first juror.

Can you imagine being stuck in jury with  her pontificating on how people played the game and who she thinks deserves to win? Kill me now, please.

ETA:  And being told to "shut up" if you dare disagree with her?   The mere thought gives a whole new meaning to "cut a bitch."

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Can you imagine being stuck in jury with  her pontificating on how people played the game and who she thinks deserves to win? Kill me now, please.

I'm hoping we get some highly deluded jury footage, like when Raven claimed to be the puppet master of BB19 and they laughed right in her face. Elena is the worst but I'll never forget her laughing at Raven and Matt in the jury house. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I'm guessing Bayleigh will just lay it all on Scottie being the Hacker, because he's always the one that gets all the shady accusations. I don't think Bayleigh has even considered it being Haleigh.

It probably won't matter much (if we get the bay blindside) but Haleigh better hope Bay never learns that she had it because Bay expects Hay, RS and Fessy to tell her EVERYTHING. Just look how she blew up at RS when she thought RS was lying about Rachel's eviction.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm hoping we get some highly deluded jury footage, like when Raven claimed to be the puppet master of BB19 and they laughed right in her face. Elena is the worst but I'll never forget her laughing at Raven and Matt in the jury house. 

I didn't see Elena as the worst but I loved that scene!  I can hear Elena saying 'this is hilarious' now. Loved it! 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

is sam still the only person who knows Tyler is a super fan?

Yup. Everyone else thinks he's a recruit whose watched a few episodes here and there. You can tell sometimes when they are talking about past seasons he's trying really hard not to say anything especially when someone says something wrong. Haha. 

My favorite was when they talked about Dan- and he was like who is this guy again? Dan Ghees..ling? Is that what you said? LMAO. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

It probably won't matter much (if we get the bay blindside) but Haleigh better hope Bay never learns that she had it because Bay expects Hay, RS and Fessy to tell her EVERYTHING. Just look how she blew up at RS when she thought RS was lying about Rachel's eviction.

Or Scottie, for that matter:

Scottie: Haleigh, waddaya mean YOU were the Hacker?  Do you have ANY idea how many people were pushing my nuts into a grinder because they thought it was me!?!?  Hell, Baleigh was about ready to castrate me on the spot because she thought I’d made the move that torpedoed her game - and it was you all along, and you just sat there and let me take the shots???  JEEEZ...!!!

Hayleigh: Yeah, sorry about that....

:D :D :D

• Love 3

And being told to "shut up" if you dare disagree with her?

That's the great thing about jury house - they can laugh in her face and tell her to go fuck herself and what's she gonna do? Wave a finger at them? 

Bayleigh in the jury house is just another opinionated loudmouth until it comes time to vote.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, gunderda said:

But she almost has to mention it to her so that they can work to use the cancelled vote in their favor.  It won't work, but I do think they'll try.

5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Yup. Everyone else thinks he's a recruit whose watched a few episodes here and there. You can tell sometimes when they are talking about past seasons he's trying really hard not to say anything especially when someone says something wrong. Haha. 

My favorite was when they talked about Dan- and he was like who is this guy again? Dan Ghees..ling? Is that what you said? LMAO. 

That is truthfully one of my favorite things about Tyler; his ability to play Dumb when he’s surrounded by Dumber.  Personally. I’m waiting for him to pull up the Dan conversation again at a later date, just to fuck with the rest: “It’s like that one guy all of you were talking about before - what was his name?  Dan... Dan... Dan Jizz-ling, or something like that...?

:D

I’m enjoying this morning very very much - very unusual for a Monday.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

That is truthfully one of my favorite things about Tyler; his ability to play Dumb when he’s surrounded by Dumber.  Personally. I’m waiting for him to pull up the Dan conversation again at a later date, just to fuck with the rest: “It’s like that one guy all of you were talking about before - what was his name?  Dan... Dan... Dan Jizz-ling, or something like that...?

:D

I’m enjoying this morning very very much - very unusual for a Monday.  

Me too and nothing is happening.  As I said the anticipation is worth what may not happen. 

Tyler is goooood.  Very good at this. 

• Love 1

I am going to listen and make note if anyone says,  Angela (any name goes here) and I instead of me and Angela.  Does anyone this season have good grammar? 

2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

KC just said "I wish I could wash this" in re: her peanut suit. They won't let her wash it, and she has to wear it all week? Ew.

yuck - at the least with the unitards they gave them a couple and could wash them. 

From Joker’s:

Mon 10:29 AM PT Kaycee tells Brett that Bayleigh is gonna be pissed. Brett says one of 2 things will happen, she'll either freak the f*ck out or she'll just shut down. Kaycee says Angela told her that if Bayleigh yells at her, she'll just stand there and take it. Kaycee says she told Angela not to let Bayleigh talk to her like that, stand up for herself. Kaycee says she'll be pissed if Bayleigh talks to Angela like that.

Oooo, just a thought; if Bae goes full-on Queen Bitch post-PoV-meeting getting in Angela’s face, and Angela gets right back in Bae’s face - giving every bit as good as she’s getting, and maybe some extra flavoring on top - reckon there’s a possibility Bae loses control, hauls off and slaps Angela?  Bae hasn’t exactly been a paragon of emotional self-control to date, after all....

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Oooo, just a thought; if Bae goes full-on Queen Bitch post-PoV-meeting getting in Angela’s face, and Angela gets right back in Bae’s face - giving every bit as good as she’s getting, and maybe some extra flavoring on top - reckon there’s a possibility Bae loses control, hauls off and slaps Angela?  Bae hasn’t exactly been a paragon of emotional self-control to date, after all....

She told Haleigh yesterday, when she was isolating herself because she was scared she would go off on someone, she said her style of popping off is to say some really bad shit (I took that to mean personal stuff) and the person she's aiming at would be very hurt and taken aback. 

• Love 1

Brett, Kaycee, and Tyler are in the kitchen.  They started screaming about seeing the queen ant.  Then Brett started smashing the hell out of the counter with his fist and got ant guts on his hand.  Gross.

Brett ants.png

• Love 1

After BB playing the not so nice version of the wake up message to JC multiple times, Scottie says, "Man, I bet Production wants to punish JC so bad."  It's too bad they don't do it.

Brett says Granny made him get up in the middle of the night and clean the whole bathroom.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Brett, Kaycee, and Tyler are in the kitchen.  They started screaming about seeing the queen ant.  Then Brett started smashing the hell out of the counter with his fist and got ant guts on his hand.  Gross.

Brett ants.png

So, they effectively killed the Queen Ant. Nice foreshadowing to the veto ceremony.

• Love 18
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So, they effectively killed the Queen Ant. Nice foreshadowing to the veto ceremony.

I hope they actually got her.  I'm not sure if those are Queen Ant guts or guts from the other ants that were also on the counter.  And yeah, it would be nice foreshadowing.

Sam is really going for the Ellie May Clampett look during the veto ceremony.  She says she's only going to wear it until after the ceremony.

Sam Ellie May.png

I don't think that's from one ant, whether it be the queen or not.  Brett was prepping breakfast on the counter so I'm more inclined to say it's also crumbs or something along with the ant. 

Bay is sooo rude. LOL!!!! Bayleigh: Tell me who you voted for? Shut up! I don’t believe you. Now, tell me who you voted for? Stop lying to me! RockStar: Saying nothing because Bay won’t let her talk. Jeez! I thought Bay would be a lot smarter but the smartest out of her alliance but is horrible with people skills. Sadly, she’s a flight attendant which know kind of scares me. LOL!!!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I think Angela’s prepared for an explosion. Last night, she told KC she’s quietly been moving some of her clothes out of her and Bay’s shared closet space, because she’s worried Bayleigh might steal her clothes after the veto ceremony. 

Pretty sure Baylie's plump-ass wouldn't fit into anything Angela wears so no worry there.

Then again, I have seen some pretty extreme examples of what shouldn't fit into a pair of leggins...

• Love 2

Haleigh's crop top is so short that half her bra or whatever that black thing is can be seen as she leans forward.  I can only guess what Aunt Sam would have to say about that.

Haleigh short.png

2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

My other favorite was at the jury roundtable when Mark and Matt got into it. 

Matt: Take a seat, Mark!

Mark: I am sitting down, Matt! 

I love the entire jury segment, both in the jury house and the roundtable, but an underrated comment for me was from Jason in the jury house. Mark/Elena stole the show for sure, but Jason made sure to get some jabs in:

Raven: Yeah, ignoring your ass.

Jason:--Thank God. 

I also chuckled at Alex's and Cody's facial expressions at the jury roundtable when Raven started making points for Christmas making "moves" through her own personal experiences of having six surgeries.

• Love 3

Can you imagine being stuck in jury with  [Bayleigh] pontificating on how people played the game and who she thinks deserves to win? Kill me now, please.

Oh good Lord, just being stuck hearing that voice for the next month or two would make me drive a steak knife into my eardrums.

The biggest advantage these guys have is that people of both genders instinctively want to play with them. When this guy picks you to be his secret partner,  you feel better about yourself.   And,  of course,  you are the one who is the REAL partner, he's just fooling  the others. 

You summarized Tyler's game beautifully. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's not that I dislike Tyler, at all. It's just that there's something that rubs me the wrong way about everyone falling for him. Let's not pretend genetics don't play a part in his good fortune. People are just drawn to him. Not just in the house but in life, in general. They all want to be his friend and they all want other people to know they're friends with him. This isn't some brilliant strategy that anyone could use - he was just born with it.

• Love 3

OMG! This is popcorn ? worthy. It could be an explosive Bayleigh or she will just shut down and talk to no one. Well, she might yell at RockStar, well, because she can. LOL!!!! 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 4

I really hope that this is as exciting as we are all hoping it will be! I'm thinking maybe Bay won't go off at first and will take a bit to stew- then will go off? She's for sure going to get pissed at Rockstar probably because when isn't she pissed at Rockstar? She'll probably blame her for the All Girls Pitch, and that's the reason she's up. 

One thing I can guarantee that Fessy will be just as lost and confused as always. HAHA. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Lamima said:

My money is on shut-down Bay and not nuclear Bay.

I totally expect the feeds to come back and Bayleigh to be in her corner bed, sniffling and reading the Bible. But I'm definitely hoping for a nuclear meltdown.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Bay is sooo rude. LOL!!!! Bayleigh: Tell me who you voted for? Shut up! I don’t believe you. Now, tell me who you voted for? Stop lying to me! RockStar: Saying nothing because Bay won’t let her talk. Jeez! I thought Bay would be a lot smarter but the smartest out of her alliance but is horrible with people skills. Sadly, she’s a flight attendant which know md of scares me. LOL!!!!!!

Actually... in the post 9/11 flying world, this IMHO goes the farthest towards explaining Bae’s OTT sense of entitlement than anything else.  The vast majority of flight attendants I’ve encountered are generally nice people (on the surface, anyway).  I have encountered a few, though who get on the power trip and channel their UltraBitch in the process.  These (thankfully) few treat the passengers like shit - and should a passenger say anything which does not immediately translate into cowed acquiescence, they threaten to kick the passenger off the plane or report them to security as “interfering with the crew”.  I’ve seen attendants threaten a passenger with arrest over an iPad - and this was after the passenger had explained the device was already in Airplane Mode, and thus in compliance with the crew’s instructions.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

I totally expect the feeds to come back and Bayleigh to be in her corner bed, sniffling and reading the Bible. But I'm definitely hoping for a nuclear meltdown.

I guess it depends on how much of a nerve Angela strikes in her speech.

• Love 1
Just now, Ceeg said:

I guess it depends on how much of a nerve Angela strikes in her speech.

I added a shot of Kahlua to my coffee anyway. I wish I didn't have to sit through a Frankie Grande episode but if that's what I have to do in order to see the fireworks, this feels like cruel and unnecessary punishment but hopefully the feeds deliver when they come back and it'll all be worth it.

Frankie Grande is never worth it but you know.

• Love 5