Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kaitlyn says that if next week the other side of the house gets power and Swaggy goes home, she will not be sad about it.  Ha!

Kaitlyn says Haleigh is her ride or die bitch and Haleigh agrees.

Haleigh:  "We need to talk to Tyler."

Kaitlyn:  "Why Tyler?"

Haleigh:  "I just miss him."

Tyler is sitting pretty managing all of these people so skillfully.

• Love 4

Haleigh says that if anyone is explosive, it's Bayleigh.

I feel like I'm watching 2 teenage girls compare notes over a guy and come to the conclusion that the guy is the problem between them.  But in this case, Bayleigh and Swaggy are the guy.

• Love 4

They wanted to go get Faysal just now but decided against it because they know he's probably in the bed and Bayleigh and Swaggy are also in there.

Kaitlyn says she's so mad at Bayleigh and Swaggy for trying to start shit.

Kaitlyn and Haleigh are sharing an extended hug in the bathroom.

• Love 1

Kaitlyn says she thinks the other side heard Bayleigh yelling at her.  Haleigh says that's not good.  Kaitlyn says she knows.  

Kaitlyn says going forward the only people she cares about at this point are Haleigh and Faysal.  

Haleigh and Kaitlyn think that Tyler is just the best.

Now Kaitlyn and Haleigh are sitting in the couch area outside the DR waiting for Faysal to come out.

The HOH crew can see them out there on the spycam and Brett wonders what they're doing.  Tyler says they're talking it out.

• Love 1
(edited)

Brett and Winston's commentary as they watch Haleigh, Kaitlyn, and Faysal on the spy cam in the HoH is killing me. 

"His hands are so clammy right now. He's so nervous."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)

While watching the spy-cam in the HoH room:
Brett: "Wait, she's breaking out the oils."
Winston: "I knew she would break out the oils. That's what she does."

I feel like they're us, watching the feeds.

Meanwhile, Haleigh is leaning the fuck away from Faysal on the couch and practically cuddling into Kaitlyn's lap.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Kaitlyn wants to know if Swaggy and Bayleigh have said anything about her being in the group.

Faysal is checking his hair.  Kaitlyn tells him it's not the time to check his hair because this is a pivotal moment.  Faysal says he's checking his hair because he knows it's a pivotal moment.  Kaitlyn says Swaggy needs to apologize to her.  I don't see that happening.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn wants to know if Swaggy and Bayleigh have said anything about her being in the group.

Faysal is checking his hair.  Kaitlyn tells him it's not the time to check his hair because this is a pivotal moment.  Faysal says he's checking his hair because he knows it's a pivotal moment.  Kaitlyn says Swaggy needs to apologize to her.  I don't see that happening.

Can’t argue with that logic!

• Love 6

I'm really curious to see how all of this plays out with Swaggy's group going forward.  As of the moment, I don't think Kaitlyn will be switching her vote.  But there's still 2 days until eviction and we all know crap can change super fast in the BB house. 

• Love 2

I am up way earlier than usual before work because of this shit. I only got five hours of sleep and it'll only get worse from here. 

Oh man, even if Kaitlyn and Haleigh do actually make up genuinely and it's not just a fake thing that'll blow up later on, they're now turning on Swayleigh and it's a beautiful thing. 

Also....reading up on Reddit....there's now apparently Jizzgate because one of Swaggy or Fessy jizzed on the toilet seat and Brett/Winston are giggling like schoolgirls over it. 

I can't. What is this first week? It's going to turn infuriating at some point, but this is the funniest shit right now.

• Love 1

Haleigh is telling Faysal that they are not in the BB house to date.  Faysal leans in super close and whispers that other opportunities can come from this. 

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Haleigh is telling Faysal that they are not in the BB house to date.  Faysal leans in super close and whispers that other opportunities can come from this. 

I actually need him to go next week, please and thank you, BB Gods. As much as he's providing some hilarious feeds at times, his desperation and obsession over both Haleigh and Kaitlyn is just getting sad at this point, and it's ruining their games. 

Haleigh, girl, you don't need to tease Faysal into thinking anything's coming out of this. If you don't have feelings for him, tell him so. Otherwise, it's going to continue to get messy. And Faysal, TAKE THE HINT. SHE'S NOT INTO YOU. She only is into the male attention, much like Kaitlyn. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself AND making yourself look like a guy who can't take no for an answer. 

That being said, Haleigh is absolutely going to break down by Friday and they will obviously become a full blown showmance.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I actually need him to go next week, please and thank you, BB Gods. As much as he's providing some hilarious feeds at times, his desperation and obsession over both Haleigh and Kaitlyn is just getting sad at this point, and it's ruining their games. 

Haleigh, girl, you don't need to tease Faysal into thinking anything's coming out of this. If you don't have feelings for him, tell him so. Otherwise, it's going to continue to get messy. And Faysal, TAKE THE HINT. SHE'S NOT INTO YOU. She only is into the male attention, much like Kaitlyn. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself AND making yourself look like a guy who can't take no for an answer. 

That being said, Haleigh is absolutely going to break down by Friday and they will obviously become a full blown showmance.

It's going to be Liztin all over again, with Kaitlyn playing the role of Julia when she was still snarky and hated Austin (that was a glorious few days). By week three, we're going to have a code word for afternoon nookie on the feeds to warn everyone away from watching them. 

ETA: I'm totally voting for "Hamazon Delivery" btw. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10

It was decided by the Bro's last night in the HOH they were going to turn up the flirting with Haleigh today to mess with Faysal. Level 6 crew said if they win HOH they would put up Faysal and Bayleigh in order to make Swaggy choose between his girl and best friend. Tyler is going to try to win Kaitlyn over to their side for the 7th vote to evict Steve.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

It was decided by the Bro's last night in the HOH they were going to turn up the flirting with Haleigh today to mess with Faysal. Level 6 crew said if they win HOH they would put up Faysal and Bayleigh in order to make Swaggy choose between his girl and best friend. Tyler is going to try to win Kaitlyn over to their side for the 7th vote to evict Steve.

Honestly if they win HOH next week and pull this off I dont see the other alliance coming back from that unless something major happens or they get a streak of HOH's

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also....reading up on Reddit....there's now apparently Jizzgate because one of Swaggy or Fessy jizzed on the toilet seat and Brett/Winston are giggling like schoolgirls over it. 

I can't. What is this first week? It's going to turn infuriating at some point, but this is the funniest shit right now. 

Eewww! That is disgusting!!! Did they leave it there?!

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I irrationally hate Tyler and I really don't wanna see fucking Level 6 run the game, so I'm not down for these latest developments.

I don't really want to see any one side steamroll through the summer.  But I think last night's developments are doing wonders to help blow up Swaggy and Bayleigh's game, and I am all for that.   I'm fairly confident there is no way that Kaitlyn is ever going to trust Swaggy and Bayleigh at this point.  Haleigh seemed to be irritated with them as well, but we'll see going forward if she stays on that train or not. 

According to Winston's side, Haleigh is close to Rockstar (they were wondering how that closeness came about because it seems like they have nothing in common) so it'll be interesting to see if Haleigh says anything to Rockstar about how Swaggy and Bayleigh have been stirring the pot.  I will say that the last few days I've seen a lot of conversations between Rockstar, Bayleigh, and Swaggy about the love triangle and I'm not sure just how clueless Rockstar is about her position in Swaggy's pecking order.  After all, just yesterday she was talking about how Bayleigh was not part of the original 5 alliance on Swaggy's side but thought Bayleigh might be a 6th for them.  How she can't see that Swaggy's number one seems to be Bayeigh is beyond me.

As for Winston and company, I think Winston overestimates himself.  He is convinced he is some mastermind.  I think he's still one of the number one targets that Swaggy's side has and even with last night's developments, I don't see that changing any time soon.  So even if Winston's side is successfully able to get rid of Swaggy, Bayleigh or Faysal, I don't think that means they are on the path to domination.

• Love 4

With Tyler, especially with the Bushy hair, I think of the Blue Lagoon. He could be Christopher Atkins' son.

I would bet he eventually gets Kaitlyn's vote. he's laid the groundwork.

I agree about Winston. For one thing he gets too hyper and I think he's very impulsive. I could see him saying or doing something stupid with dire consequences.. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

According to Winston's side, Haleigh is close to Rockstar (they were wondering how that closeness came about because it seems like they have nothing in common) so it'll be interesting to see if Haleigh says anything to Rockstar about how Swaggy and Bayleigh have been stirring the pot.  I will say that the last few days I've seen a lot of conversations between Rockstar, Bayleigh, and Swaggy about the love triangle and I'm not sure just how clueless Rockstar is about her position in Swaggy's pecking order.  After all, just yesterday she was talking about how Bayleigh was not part of the original 5 alliance on Swaggy's side but thought Bayleigh might be a 6th for them.  How she can't see that Swaggy's number one seems to be Bayeigh is beyond me.

I think Angie sees herself as firmly in the middle of their alliance. She has good relationships with everyone in her alliance, so she might think that she won't be the first or second in the pecking order, at least. Plus, she sees the drama forming. She knows the Love Triangle is going to implode, keeping her invisible, and Swayleigh is also causing more drama than she is. Angie's actually in a very good position at the moment, as long as she doesn't cause waves. She'll likely coast into jury if she keeps doing what she's doing. 

Angie's the type that I can see in F3.

10 minutes ago, zorak said:

As for Winston and company, I think Winston overestimates himself.  He is convinced he is some mastermind.  I think he's still one of the number one targets that Swaggy's side has and even with last night's developments, I don't see that changing any time soon.  So even if Winston's side is successfully able to get rid of Swaggy, Bayleigh or Faysal, I don't think that means they are on the path to domination.

Winston's the only one that thinks this about himself. His entire alliance clearly disagrees, which cracks me up. For me, Winston is harmless at the moment. We'll see if he ever wins HOH, but at the moment, he's like a puppy. He's excited for the game but doesn't know how to reign it in. People are already turned off by his personality and he'll be one of the first of his alliance members to go. It's why I hope Level 6 wins HOH on Thursday; I'm not tired of Winston yet! I am tired of Faysal, Kaitlyn, and Swaggy, though. The latter two are entertaining at least, while Faysal is exhausting and boring to watch. 

Though, on the other hand, Angela leaving next is also ideal for me. I'm torn between Faysal and Angela on who I want gone.

• Love 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The latter two are entertaining at least, while Faysal is exhausting and boring to watch. 

I hate to say it, but the more I think about it, you know who Faysal reminds me of?

Ollie. (season 10)

Not a good thing at all.

ETA: I just heard the Robot is offline announcement.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Though, on the other hand, Angela leaving next is also ideal for me. I'm torn between Faysal and Angela on who I want gone.

I would definitely rather see Angela go. Fessy's presence at least causes drama. Angela brings nothing.

I just started watching this Bayleigh/Kaitlyn argument. It has basically boils down to them both being like "I'm allowed to have feelings!"

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Aww man, apparently Kaitlyn and Bayleigh are initiating the first fight of the season and I can't watch it!

an early morning argument!

it's pretty tame right now. i think kaitlyn is crying

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would definitely rather see Angela go. Fessy's presence at least causes drama. Angela brings nothing.

I just started watching this Bayleigh/Kaitlyn argument. It has basically boils down to them both being like "I'm allowed to have feelings!"

I'd be fine with Angela. I do genuinely like the rest of Level 6+Sam. 

• Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

Kaitlyn likes to swear - A LOT

Her and Sam have that in common, it seems. And both women get confrontational under stressful situations.

Maybe that's why they hate each other; because they're so similar.

• Love 3

Kait just basically admitted to Bay that if they dont start including her and clearing the air with her that she will spend more time with the other side.  Not good for Tyler.

• Love 1

Every single person who's being targeted I'd be okay with leaving so I really don't care which side wins hoh. Except I'd rather it not be Swaggy, because I'm not sure I wanna see a week of Peak Ya Boy Swaggy C. 

The good thing is it seems like a lot of the HGs do want to win, and the ones that want to win also want to go after someone "big". Which is pretty refreshing for early in the game. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd be fine with Angela. I do genuinely like the rest of Level 6+Sam. 

I was out of commission due to a stomach bug, so did I miss something big that she did?  Up until I checked in here, I thought she was involved in only uneventful stuff.  (I'm going on TV only until Monday (yesterday) morning.)

Watching this, does anyone believe that things are totally fine going forward with Bayleigh and Kaitlyn?  I'm not buying it.

I missed a lot of this conversation between these 2.  Kaitlyn just said she doesn't think anyone needs to pressure Haleigh to sleep in Faysal's bed.  Did Kaitlyn bring up Swaggy and Bayleigh pressuring Haleigh to sleep in the bed with him earlier in this convo?

• Love 1

I really didn't expect these mofos to be up so early today.  I really need for them to hold off on any drama until later so I can get some sleep.

8 minutes ago, Slider said:

I was out of commission due to a stomach bug, so did I miss something big that she did?  Up until I checked in here, I thought she was involved in only uneventful stuff.  (I'm going on TV only until Monday (yesterday) morning.)

I included a link back on page 20, but Angela (and Rachel) said some pretty ignorant and racist comments last night. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

The good thing is it seems like a lot of the HGs do want to win, and the ones that want to win also want to go after someone "big". Which is pretty refreshing for early in the game. 

Which will most likely be disappointing - since after 20 seasons of BB, no one "big" (aka loudmouthed/villainous) goes home in the early stages of the game.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, zorak said:

Watching this, does anyone believe that things are totally fine going forward with Bayleigh and Kaitlyn?  I'm not buying it.

I missed a lot of this conversation between these 2.  Kaitlyn just said she doesn't think anyone needs to pressure Haleigh to sleep in Faysal's bed.  Did Kaitlyn bring up Swaggy and Bayleigh pressuring Haleigh to sleep in the bed with him earlier in this convo?

Bayleigh has the patience of a saint, cause that fake crying bullshit Kaitlyn was throwing was sad. Though, Bay has shown to have great instincts when she has a conversation with someone. I could tell, she didn’t believe shit from Kaitlyn, but wanted this drama to be over.

asadly, I see Kaitlyn making Bayeleigh to look like th aggressor again.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Bayleigh has the patience of a saint, cause that fake crying bullshit Kaitlyn was throwing was sad. Though, Bay has shown to have great instincts when she has a conversation with someone. I could tell, she didn’t believe shit from Kaitlyn, but wanted this drama to be over.

asadly, I see Kaitlyn making Bayeleigh to look like th aggressor again.

Bayleigh does impress me in confrontations. It's why I've looked past her spoiled DRs and do want to see more of her...without her showmance.

Kaitlyn's a pure drama queen. I figured that out early on. Actually, I had my suspicions when she claimed life coach. 

• Love 5

Haleigh is up in the HOH bed with Tyler.  Yawning, she said, "I'm so tired."  Me, too, girl.  Me, too.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kaitlyn's a pure drama queen. I figured that out early on. Actually, I had my suspicions when she claimed life coach. 

In the midst of her meltdown last night, I wondered what any of her supposed clients would think of all of this and what effect if any, this kind of stuff would have on her business.

• Love 3

Kaitlyn is now in there with them telling them she was crying in the DR just now.  She says she's worried she's going to be portrayed as being against the sanctity of love.  lol I think she's got bigger problems than that, when it comes to how she's going to come across.

• Love 5

If the Bonus Life app had been chosen last and it was good for 4 weeks that would take it into at least the 9th week.

It didn't say it was good for four weeks, it said it was good for the first four evictions. So if nobody picked that "app" until week 4 they would have had to change the wording or limited its use to just that week. That said, I'm sure they were fairly confident it would be picked first. The other choices were too vague to risk passing up something called "Bonus Life."

There's too many smokers this season.

Who is smoking besides Sam and Steve?

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Any guesses as to what is happening today that they're all primping so early?

There is a small small chance of a Have Not competition.  They are sending a ton of people to the dairy room this morning which makes it a bit more believable.

Just now, RagePaige said:

There is a small small chance of a Have Not competition.  They are sending a ton of people to the dairy room this morning which makes it a bit more believable.

That makes sense, since Have Nots ended last night.  But if it truly is a competition, this will screw up Winston and Brett's plan to have Swaggy and Faysal on slop during Winston's group's HOH reign.  Because Winston is just so sure his group is going to win HOH this week and also be able to manipulate who a Have Not is.  If this is a Have Not comp and Winston and Brett somehow end up on slop for the 2nd week in a row, I will laugh so hard.

Now Kaitlyn is up in HOH recapping to Tyler what happened last night after she left the HOH room.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

If this is a Have Not comp and Winston and Brett somehow end up on slop for the 2nd week in a row, I will laugh so hard.

More likely than not any of the weeks previous Have Nots wont be able to compete.  Which I actually think is a disadvantage to the Bros.  They wont be able to influence the results.