Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Bayleigh to Rachel:  "You really don't have to worry about Kaycee and Angela.  I don't think they'd trade you over Brett.  The goal for this week is to be completely unanimous and then Rachel can take a really deep breath"

• Love 3

Boy, after reading about/listening to her this morning, Angela is already pretty far along into that thing HGs do, where they justify turning on someone by making that person the worst person possible. It's too bad she's doing it to Rachel, because I still love Rachel, but I do admit she brought a lot of this on herself.  Not ALL of it though, I heard Angela say she thinks Rachel might be the hinky vote from last week.  And is the 100% cause of everything that happened this week, and single-handedly ruined their alliance.  Good grief, keep reaching, Angela.  

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He'd likely put up Rockstar/Scottie, tell Bayleigh that he plans to backdoor someone (Angela maybe?) and then he'll backdoor her.

However, that depends on if Bayleigh will be pissed when Rachel goes instead of Brett. 

Theoretically IF Bayleigh doesn't win HOH and/or POV .. She can get backdoored on her POWER APP..

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Boy, after reading about/listening to her this morning, Angela is already pretty far along into that thing HGs do, where they justify turning on someone by making that person the worst person possible. It's too bad she's doing it to Rachel, because I still love Rachel, but I do admit she brought a lot of this on herself.  Not ALL of it though, I heard Angela say she thinks Rachel might be the hinky vote from last week.  And is the 100% cause of everything that happened this week, and single-handedly ruined their alliance.  Good grief, keep reaching, Angela.  

Yeah, Angela's fallen under the trap, and it does disappoint me. Yes, Rachel caused a lot of her unraveling this week and she's being evicted due to her own actions. But now things feel like it's going too far with the Rachel-hate. Angela is convinced that Rachel's been lying to her from day 1 and I need these two to clear things up at some point. I get why Rachel's going over Brett. Even though the Bayleigh/Rachel/Tyler drama was a whole misunderstanding that did get cleared up, Rachel is still capable of flipping out like this the next time she's on the block, while Brett has been very calm and chill. It just makes me sad that Rangela is over and Rachel doesn't have a clue.

Bayleigh to Rachel:  "Tyler is a sweet, sweet baby and I think he really likes to do what the HOH wants."

Rachel:  "I feel like Kaycee and Angela would keep me."  Oh, Rachel.  Please get a clue before the blindside happens.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

God, I HATE it when they play the demonization card.  :( :( :(

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh to Rachel:  "Tyler is a sweet, sweet baby and I think he really likes to do what the HOH wants."

Rachel:  "I feel like Kaycee and Angela would keep me."  Oh, Rachel.  Please get a clue before the blindside happens.

Too late.  :>

• Love 2
(edited)

Why wouldn't the next HOH have a plan from the beginning to nominate Fezzy and Haleigh? (If one of those two do not win HOH).

Bayleigh uses her power. She doesn't win Veto and gets backdoored?

Seems pretty simple right?

Edited by BBFanTX
Just now, Nashville said:

Too late.  :>

I just want her to get a clue so she can go nuclear and blow up everyone's game before she goes.  If she knows she's going no matter what, what does she really have to lose?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He'd likely put up Rockstar/Scottie, tell Bayleigh that he plans to backdoor someone (Angela maybe?) and then he'll backdoor her.

That gets more complicated next week, though. Tyler would most likely be burning Bay's jury vote. Because you know she's gonna be a very bitter jury member.

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

while Brett has been very calm and chill. It just makes me sad that Rangela is over and Rachel doesn't have a clue.

Poor Brett. I wonder how social he'll be the rest of the week.  Tyler better hope Brett has the votes to stay because I could see Brett outing Tyler and everything about L5 before he exits the door.

9 minutes ago, zorak said:

I would love for that to get back to Tyler.

I still think the week is up in the air. Too much depends on JC, and JC is not to be trusted. Not for a second. For one thing JC will be risking his bond with Fessy, who I think JC likes more than he will admit. 

• Love 1

I just realized that, depending on the circumstances of the two powers, this following scenario could happen:

1. Brett wins HOH
  2. Brett decides to nominate Haleigh/Bayleigh
  3. Bayleigh decides to use her power to nominate Tyler/Scottie
  4. Tyler, catching wind of this for whatever reason (maybe Bayleigh gets super pissed about him flipping the vote and realizes he could be nominated), uses the Cloud App to save himself
  5. Brett, as HOH, nominates Bayleigh again since Tyler can't be nominated, so Bayleigh ends up beside Scottie, her nomination.

Ok, that's ASSUMING that Bayleigh doesn't give DR her top three nominations in case of this happening. 

• Love 5

Eh, idk if Bayleigh would really be that bitter. Tyler has been 100% loyal. But he’s been loyal to his alliance. Which Bay has never been a part of and never knew about. I feel like bigger jurors are usually the ones who get backstabbed. 

• Love 1
(edited)
50 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh is up in HOH hugging Tyler.  She says she now has no doubt in her mind about Tyler and trusts him completely.

27 minutes ago, zorak said:

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!  Score!!!!

Now if Tyler wins HOH he can nominate Bay directly along with Hay.   He tells her some garbage about JC and Brett or Angela or Sam or Scottie or whoever and JC runs around all paranoid for him making it look like it will be happening.  So Bay happily saves her power app.

If Fessy or Rockstar play in veto they will save Hay.  Hay will save Hay.  L4 will stand pat.  Sam and JC and Scottie can be told about Bay's power app if needed at that time if they play for veto and win it and that if has to be flushed should be obvious to them. 

So only Bay would save Bay as it would be 5 to 1 against her at the veto competition.  Far better odds than waiting to try and backdoor her which usually never works.  The biggest mistake is not to nominate her and try and wait to backdoor her later.

And yes Tyler could lose Bay's jury vote but if he wins and doesn't try and get her out he could lose the remainder of L4's votes.

Granted if Brett won HOH it would be better for Tyler and Brett would have to go the backdoor route.  Maybe even Angela or Kaycee though as Kaycee said on the TV episode, she doesn't want to be HOH.  If JC wins let him do what he wants and have Bay freakout and play her power or, if she doesn't use it and isn't nominated, tell JC if he wins veto about it and he will gladly put her on the block then.  But these people are too stupid or are always "throwing" HOH that Tyler might not have any choice but to try and win this HOH.

Edited by green
  • Love 1
(edited)

I have a feeling that if one of L6 wins HOH- they will convince Bay that they will go with whomever she wants to put up so that they can then blindside her. 

I think the best bet is Tyler winning- because she would think he would listen to her. Then BAM! LMAO. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3

I have the same issue with refusing alcoholic beverages. Most people who don’t know me assume that I am judging them for drinking or am a recovering alcoholic. And they always act so offended.

i just can’t stand the taste. To me, beer tastes like soap suds and other alcohol has that burning after taste that I don’t like. I try not to be judgementel, to each his own

i used to like Bay but her insults and put downs since she became HOH are really upsetting. Not a big JC fan but she talks horribly about him.

• Love 3

Wow. Just wow. You can't say Tyler isn't playing the game hardcore. 

He's certainly playing well. I don't know if I'd say he's playing hardcore. The truth is that Scottie could be playing the exact same game but it wouldn't work for him, because people are not drawn to Scottie the way they are drawn to Tyler. He's just one of those people that other people naturally gravitate towards, especially the type of people this show traditionally casts. So he's got some built-in benefits. 

• Love 4

JC told Rachel he's voting for her to stay but he asked her to please not go around telling people that.  I have a feeling we will not truly know what JC is going to do until he casts his vote.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

I have the same issue with refusing alcoholic beverages. Most people who don’t know me assume that I am judging them for drinking or am a recovering alcoholic. And they always act so offended.

i just can’t stand the taste. To me, beer tastes like soap suds and other alcohol has that burning after taste that I don’t like. I try not to be judgementel, to each his own

I’m old enough now to have zero problems with drinking/not drinking; if I want to I do, if I don’t, I won’t - and generally, to hell with anybody’s external opinions on the topic. ;)  As I’ve gotten older, though, I find myself more and more inclined to volunteer to be the DD - sometimes with comic results.  For example: I can truthfully say the only times I’ve been in a strip club in the past 15 years or so has been because I got a slurred phone call at around 2:00AM or so, to come collect a carful of drunk, broke friends.  :D

1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

i used to like Bay but her insults and put downs since she became HOH are really upsetting. Not a big JC fan but she talks horribly about him.

I’m wondering if Bae’s case of HOHitis might be terminal; i.e., that she flakes out outrageously when someone goes against her expressed HoH wishes - after she’s no longer HoH.  :D

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

JC told Rachel he's voting for her to stay but he asked her to please not go around telling people that.  I have a feeling we will not truly know what JC is going to do until he casts his vote.

I'd think he'd vote her out, given how much he can't stand her.

• Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Eh, idk if Bayleigh would really be that bitter.

After her HOH this week, I have no doubt she's going to be a bitter juror. She's not going to vote for someone she feels crossed her.

I'd think he'd vote her out, given how much he can't stand her.

He likes to make mischief though and it depends how well he can manage it with Fessy.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Smacks of him setting himself up to NOT be accused of a  hinky vote.  

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Yeah I take what he says with a grain of salt and he could just be thinking they start jury early too so why not get her vote.  Or just to shut her up.  Or to mess with the who voted for whom thing again.

And it would be bad for JC's game if he actually does do it too.  Brett is the big meatshield that everyone is hiding behind including JC.  Funny though this fear of the big alpha male on these shows especially since Brett hasn't done anything at all all game long.  Even his Rockstar stuff only happened because he was on the block, not that he had any power himself.  And Fessy is a physically bigger alpha and coasts by and is as inept as Brett.

Anyway the vote doesn't happen until Thursday which is a long way away.  Anything can happen in that long of Hamster Time.  One of the two nominees could go batshit crazy as to make the vote unanimous even ... minus JC's or Scottie's hinky vote.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

Smacks of him setting himself up to NOT be accused of a  hinky vote.  

To me, it sounds more like JC is hedging his bets in case L5’s keep-Brett plan doesn’t go as planned, and Rachel stays in the House.  This way JC is covered with Rachel, even if he’s part of a failed attempt to evict her.

• Love 3

I'm not really sure what Sam's purpose is in telling Bayleigh that she feels like the whole house needs to be on the same page regarding the vote, since she supposedly already agreed to vote Rachel out unbeknownst to Bayleigh, other than to hope Bayleigh can be convinced that Rachel needs to go so Sam can still be in her good graces after this eviction.  She's definitely not on board with the all girl alliance even though Bayleigh was pushing it.  Then Sam started talking about how she likes to think about things from the perspective of who would be a better roommate.  Bayleigh says she gets where Sam is coming from but that her mindset is shifting to a game oriented mentality and she thinks that Brett would come after her if he stays in the house.

11 minutes ago, vb68 said:

After her HOH this week, I have no doubt she's going to be a bitter juror. She's not going to vote for someone she feels crossed her.

I guess but by the time we get to the end, most people will have crossed her. If it’s say Haleigh vs Tyler in the end, she’s vote for Haleigh no matter what Tyler has or hasn’t done. If it’s Tyler vs JC, they’ll have both crossed her. 

• Love 1

LOL at Sam going on to Bayleigh about how the most she enjoyed Swaggy in the house was the night she had her conversation with him where she felt like she got to see Christopher instead of Swaggy C (aka the conversation he later admitted was not sincere in the least).

• Love 7

I think Bay would probably be bitter but I agree others could be more bitter. Remnants of L6, Sam, JC. If he double crossed any of those. 

Tyler vs someone like KC would be interesting. Most of the women say they are going to vote for a female to win. 

• Love 2

Just occurred to me: both Bae and Pinky are guaranteed to at least make Jury.  Personally, I can’t think of a better motivation (other than the $500K) to make it to at least F3 - to stay out of THAT damn Jury House.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I just had a terrible thought. Sam wins the next HOH. 

*Sweating profusely*

I think that could be very entertaining.  I could see Haleigh and Rockstar going up again.  Bayleigh would probably push for a Brett backdoor and if that doesn't happen, she'd be more than happy to wash her hands of Rockstar.  She's been telling people in the last few days that Rockstar just wanted to make jury.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I just had a terrible thought. Sam wins the next HOH. 

*Sweating profusely*

RS would go home and I’d be okay with that. She’s useless. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Someone just said, "I like boiled egg whites."  

How’s that - hard boiled, but with the yolks removed after?  I know several people who think yolks are yucky, hard OR soft.

Besides - the yolk is where 100% of the cholesterol in an egg resides.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

AUnt Sam is saying she’s evicting Rachel bc Brett is a better “roommate.” I really wonder what happened in Sam’s past for there to be so much internalized misogyny. 

Ummm, Rachel has been going full-blown batshit crazy ever since noms, while Brett has remained pretty damn stoic about the game - so why would “internalized misogyny” be the automatic go-to here?  Is a desire for sanity now considered misogynistic?  That in itself sounds sorta misogynist to me.  :>

Edited by Nashville
Never can leave well enough alone....
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Ummm, Rachel has been going full-blown batshit crazy ever since noms, while Brett has remained pretty damn stoic about the game - so why would “internalized misogyny” be the automatic go-to here?  Is a desire for sanity now considered misogynistic?  That in itself sounds sorta misogynist to me.  :>

Because Rachel has been kind to Sam since day one and Brett really hasn’t been at all.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

Heyyyyy, I love boiled egg whites too....but it never occurred to me that they taste like meat.

Anything that isn't meat but supposed to taste like meat? Never tastes like meat.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Because Rachel has been kind to Sam since day one and Brett really hasn’t been at all.

I don’t think he’s been unkind. He just kind of keeps to himself. Rachel has spread her crazy far and wide this week. 

3 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Heyyyyy, I love boiled egg whites too....but it never occurred to me that they taste like meat.

I could maybe see them tasting like tofu? Which is a meat substitute? Idk. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Anything that isn't meat but supposed to taste like meat? Never tastes like meat.

Pre-meat, maybe?  Under the right circumstances, after all, it does eventually become a chicken.

But then - wouldn’t it taste like chicken?

Now I’m confused....  ;)

• Love 2

I couldn't stand ED either, but this response to Kaitlyn asking him to be nice for 5 minutes?  CLASSIC!

If you're gonna get butthurt at everyone who calls you an idiot for your behavior on the show or a fraud for how full of shit u were (talking to dead people my ass) You're in for a rough ride, loony girl Let's see how good your "intuition" is... Which finger am I holding up?

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Pre-meat, maybe?  Under the right circumstances, after all, it does eventually become a chicken.

Now I’m confused....  ;)

It tastes like deliciousness. But not meat. Throw some bacon in there and now we're talking.

1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

I couldn't stand ED either, but this response to Kaitlyn asking him to be nice for 5 minutes?  CLASSIC!

If you're gonna get butthurt at everyone who calls you an idiot for your behavior on the show or a fraud for how full of shit u were (talking to dead people my ass) You're in for a rough ride, loony girl Let's see how good your "intuition" is... Which finger am I holding up?

Not particularly an ED fan myself, but THAT was GOOD.  :D

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think that's a bit exaggerated on Brett's end. He's come around since that first week. I've seen them have late night talks and I remember him telling Winston that Sam was the sweetest girl he had ever met.

Are they best friends? No, of course not. But I think they are fine with each other.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Now I’m confused....  ;)

Think ribeye on the grill.  

(edited)
22 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Word. A woman not going to bat for a woman isn't misogyny. Words have Power and mean Things but only used in the right context and they lose their impact when used incorrectly - like the word "bully" and all of its forms. Now if Sam were going on a tirade about how Rachel and all women like her are a shit representative for womankind, that could (and probably would depending on Sam's word choice) fall under the misogyny category. Simply not voting for her or choosing to keep Brett - or any other male HG - isn't misogyny. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10