Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

It amuses me that Bayleigh lies about almost everything to everyone. 

On top of the many lies she told Rachel, she just told the Giant that Rachel asked her if she had an app because process of elimination and Bayleigh said it made her nervous, but it’s not a reason to get rid of her and she told her she didn’t have it. 

One of these days, she’s gonna trip herself up and it’s gonna bite her hard. 

• Love 2
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It's funny because I don't hate anyone (though Angie is a big bowl of blecch) but at the same time, the idea of the S6 side of the house being what's left has me all "ick no thanks".

Because they’re idiots. Not terrible people. Just idiots. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 2
Just now, gunderda said:

Because they’re idiots. Not terrible people. Just now idiots. 

GinaMarie got to the finals, so terrible alliances can sometimes make it all the way!

Honestly,what's funny, look at the last, say, five winners:

BB15 - Andy did SOME work, so he's a lot better than most BB winners, but it is hard to call him a mastermind.

BB16 - Derrick was a mastermind

BB17 - Steve was just a dude

BB18 - Nicole was protected early and then just sort of half-assed her way to the win by being less awful than Paul

BB19 - Josh wasn't COMPLETELY useless, but obviously got carried and won by being less awful than Paul

So I could easily see one of S6 pulling this out. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I typically tire of the HOH's and their conversations immediately after they win HOH. Boring . Know it all. Imperious. HOHitis! Bored as F

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Tyler exercising  with Brett.

Somewhere Winston sheds a tear. 

I miss Winston's piss poor exercising. His half assed jumping jacks and half assed burpees always brought a smile to my face.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

GinaMarie got to the finals, so terrible alliances can sometimes make it all the way!

BB15 - Andy did SOME work, so he's a lot better than most BB winners, but it is hard to call him a mastermind.

BB18 - Nicole was protected early and then just sort of half-assed her way to the win by being less awful than Paul

BB19 - Josh wasn't COMPLETELY useless, but obviously got carried and won by being less awful than Paul

Oh totally! But that’s why it would be “ick” if that’s all that was left. Lol 

Damnit. Tyler and Brett are making me feel guilty for eating this pizza. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Meh. That would be a bad ending to what has so far been a great season!

• Love 2

Fessy and JC had a weird convo in the storage room. Fessy told JC that JC needs to be grateful that Fessy pushed for Brett/Rachel noms. Says that JC has got tobe 100% aboard with getting rid of Brett. Told JC to stop teasing Haleigh with stuff like "I'm Haleigh and I love Fessy." JC being stubborn and defensive but ultimately agreeing.

9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Oh totally! But that’s why it would be “ick” if that’s all that was left. Lol

Ditto. If Rockstar, Fessy, and/or Scottie make it to F2 as anything other than an obvious goat, I'll be introducing my TV to my Size 12 workboot.

Although seeing the list of recent winners/runners-up does make S6 seem somewhat like a lesser shade of ick.

• Love 6

JC cannot tolerate anyone that offers up another opinion or even advice. T=Everyone else is beneath him, especially Fessy so he considers a meathead. He is immediately dismissive.

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Fessy and JC had a weird convo in the storage room. Fessy told JC that JC needs to be grateful that Fessy pushed for Brett/Rachel noms. Says that JC has got tobe 100% aboard with getting rid of Brett. Told JC to stop teasing Haleigh with stuff like "I'm Haleigh and I love Fessy." JC being stubborn and defensive but ultimately agreeing.

JC cannot tolerate anyone that offers up another opinion or even advice. Everyone else is beneath him, especially Fessy so he considers a meathead. He is immediately dismissive.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I loathed all of these people and it’ll be a struggle to not cancel the feeds if L5 gets obliterated over the next few weeks. 

Otherwise, I’m curious to see what type of interference Grodner’s gonna run over the next few weeks if the other apps fail to be used. 

• Love 3

Bayleigh is walking a tightrope and I'm not sure she's skilled enough to balance it. She just told KC that if she wins veto, she won't use it. But she told Rachel earlier she'd use it on Rachel. And Rachel told Angela that if Bayleigh goes back on that promise, her trust in her will be gone. 

If KC or Tyler play veto, they've gotta throw it. Bayleigh, Rachel, and Brett will be going hard for it. If one of them wins, things are gonna get interesting. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, missyb said:

JC cannot tolerate anyone that offers up another opinion or even advice. T=Everyone else is beneath him, especially Fessy so he considers a meathead. He is immediately dismissive.

Him and Bayleigh have that in common.

9 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Bayleigh is walking a tightrope and I'm not sure she's skilled enough to balance it. She just told KC that if she wins veto, she won't use it. But she told Rachel earlier she'd use it on Rachel. And Rachel told Angela that if Bayleigh goes back on that promise, her trust in her will be gone. 

LMAO. I love this. I'm torn between hoping Bay wins veto, hoping one of Rachel/Brett wins, and hoping Scottie wins. Good times will be had by me in all scenarios really.

8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Rachel is so obsessed with Scottie. 

The new Becky and Steve!

Why does everyone here hate Scottie? I feel like I literally didn't see him on the feeds even once last week lol. And he had my fave HOH week so far, what with his blunt-ness and actually putting up the two people he wanted out.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

If KC or Tyler play veto, they've gotta throw it

Bayleigh is saying if she gets "houseguest choice", she'll pick Tyler as a test for him to show loyalty.

I would love for him to win and pull Brett down, but it looks like it's gonna be up to Brett to save himself.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Bayleigh is saying if she gets "houseguest choice", she'll pick Tyler as a test for him to show loyalty.

I would love for him to win and pull Brett down, but it looks like it's gonna be up to Brett to save himself.

I think if it had been JC/Brett on the block, Tyler would have. Now, it's probably better if he threw it.

• Love 1
(edited)

If Rachel doesn't calm down she's the one that will be leaving on Thursday. You need to relax, stop bothering Bay and get your head in the game for the Veto. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why does everyone here hate Scottie? I feel like I literally didn't see him on the feeds even once last week lol. And he had my fave HOH week so far, what with his blunt-ness and actually putting up the two people he wanted out.

His messy HoH? I don't know either because I've been on the Scottie love train since the pre-show interviews. 

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

His messy HoH? I don't know either because I've been on the Scottie love train since the pre-show interviews. 

I expected to hate him because I hate male nerds on this show, but I love him. He actually went after the men from the other side! He never wavered. I love that. 

• Love 3

Someone needs to have a real talk with Rachel and get her to where she calms herself down. If she goes up to talk to Bayleigh again, she’s only going to make things that much worse. 

If Bayleigh were to snap at her and wake her to the fact she’s not her friend and isn’t going to use the veto to save her ass, then by all means, go bug Bayleigh some more. 

Rachel bugging out again. She's gonna end up going home if noms stay the same. Boo! 

They're discussing the powers and Bayleigh said, "I don't think anybody did anything in this game to get automatic safety from nominations." lol ok!

• Love 1

I just find it funny that Bay was holed up with Swaggy for 3 weeks- gets HOH and then is rude and obnoxious to not only her allies but the other side and then forces everyone to pledge their undying loyalty to her and be #1. She's in for a rude awakening when no one ends up having her back. I do not seeing her make it anywhere near the end. She's out within the next few weeks. 

• Love 2
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Where is Angela and Kaycee? They need to talk her down from the ledge (note, not watching, relying solely on y’alls posts).

Angela is happily cooking and socializing with the rest of the house. Don't think comforting people is her forte. 

KC is keeping her distance as well. Sam is as well. I think that's what's leading to Rachel's meltdown. 

• Love 4

Rachel just about blew her cover about knowing bayleigh has a power.  Talking to hayleigh she said jc or Scottie probably has “the power” and hayleigh says “or they both could. Cuz there’s two” and Rachel goes”oh yea they could” and hayleigh asks if she knows who has the 2nd power. 

Rockstar told Bayleigh that she plans on having a buddy system until the eviction so that nobody can accuse her during the speeches of concocting a crazy plan like how Brett accused her.  Bayleigh is telling Haleigh and Rockstar that if she wins the veto she's keeping the noms the same.  Haleigh asked if she won the veto what should she do and Bayleigh told her to leave it the same.

(edited)
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Rockstar:  "It makes me feel dirty that people think I have a deal with Brett."

Imagine Rockstar's reaction when she finds out that she and Brett were paired together for the opening credits sequence. Hee!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Aww, how sweet. Bayleigh told Rachel that if Rachel wins the Veto, she can use it to take herself off the block. I'm so glad she got the HoH's permission.

You can probably hear my eyeroll from wherever you are, it was so hard.

Ugh, gross.

• Love 2

Now Rockstar is reporting to Bayleigh everything that she learned about Angela's personal life today.  Bayleigh says, "That's really good."  Rockstar is so proud of herself.  

• Love 2
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

Ugh, gross.

I mean, it's a standard part of any HoH talking to a nominee thing, right? But it's just so ridiculous. As is everyone in the house asking "So, if I win Veto, what should I do with it?" How about you play the game and not kowtow to the HoH, especially when you're safe?

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, it's a standard part of any HoH talking to a nominee thing, right? But it's just so ridiculous. As is everyone in the house asking "So, if I win Veto, what should I do with it?" How about you play the game and not kowtow to the HoH, especially when you're safe?

It's all in how you word it, too. It should really be something more about knowing that if Rachel wins, she's obviously taking herself off as opposed to anything that sounds like "I shall allow you to use the power you won." Like, get over yourself.

Re: Kaitlyn's statement:

When will players stop telling us we don't see everything? It's the stupidest defense of all time.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am living for Angela suddenly being a social butterfly. Just a complete 180 from her lately.

I think the loss of Kaitlyn really helped. She's really opened up since then and a lot of the HGs were making noises about that (Kaitlyn being so extra) last night. Which makes me sad because I want to love Kaitlyn for all her batshit insanity and I think she's a lock to be a returning HG next season - if there are any returnees - but she really did a number on a lot of people in that house. It really is like a dark cloud has been lifted from that house.

I still would have preferred that she completed the puzzle and came back in, though. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6