Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Damn, we lost three crazies in a row, pre-jury.

I actually will probably miss her crazy sometimes. But then Tyler's free from her talking about his dead dad (SHE GOT EVICTED ON HIS DEAD DAD'S BIRTHDAY!).

Karma is quite the bitch! 

• Love 4
Just now, Sandycat said:

I thought it looked so simple, like in three pieces, but it wasn’t, or she just panicked.

The legs not standing up on their own did add a level of difficulty to it. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Yeah, it didn't seem that stable. I had my volume on low, but was she allowed to send pieces over, run to the other aside and reassemble them? Or, did she have to send all the pieces individually and then build it back up?

She had to get all the pieces to the other side first. Then go over and assemble. 

• Love 1

Yeah, it didn't seem that stable. I had my volume on low, but was she allowed to send pieces over, run to the other aside and reassemble them? Or, did she have to send all the pieces individually and then build it back up?

All she had to do was bring the pieces to the other side, and then assemble it. She even could get to redo it if she got it wrong, as long as it was before the timer, indicating that they thought Kaitlyn would at least get it assembled once before the time was up.

Sam of the "I mean what I say and I say what I mean" mantra claiming to be sorry at the end of the episode.  Whatever.  You wanted her gone, own up to it!

• Love 8

I wonder how many of them could have completed that after getting evicted. Not too many I suspect.

After all the buildup, that was certainly anti-climatic.

• Love 1

I wonder if production tested that puzzle like they do with Survivor comps to see how easy/difficult it would be to complete in 2.5 minutes. Of course none of the interns were doing it under pressure and with spirit guides’ voices in their heads. 

• Love 4

I think Tyler or Brett could have gotten it done. Fessy would get lost trying to find the App store upstairs and would be evicted by default. 

I should really be smart enough to swallow my sip of cocktail before reading posts here. Tequila burns when it shoots out your nose. Just in case anyone was wondering. 

• Love 5
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I really hope that JC admits his Hinky vote to L6- I don't want Tyler to get the heat for it 

Why would he do that? That puts a target on himself after how hard he pushed for Kait to leave.

• Love 2
Just now, Lonesome Rhodes said:

BB is fully capable of bringing back any of the evictees.  Do you really think they give two figs about "rules?"

They won't because the evictees are already home and not in sequester. They can't bring them back once they're out of sequester. They had issues with that in the earlier seasons (like very early) and that's why they switched things up.

• Love 4
Just now, RagePaige said:

Those producers are probably in the back going "You literally had ONE job.  How could we have made this any easier for you!!!'

No shit. That was barely a puzzle. My flabber is still gasted at how Kaitlyn started building it on the floor and then fell apart at the 34 second mark. 

Now what am I supposed to watch on the feeds? Rockstar continuing her Tour of Woe? JC singing and pissing off Production? Bah.

• Love 15

I'll admit, I'm thinking about what would have happened if Winston had the power used on him. Would he have choked like Kaitlyn, like he did in the Showmance veto comp? He wouldn't have even had Tyler's dad guiding him to victory.

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

They won't because the evictees are already home and not in sequester. They can't bring them back once they're out of sequester. They had issues with that in the earlier seasons (like very early) and that's why they switched things up.

If they cared a whit about fairness, absolutely.  But, they care not.  They have extra days to account for since CBS lost the football package.  CBS needs draaaaaama.

(edited)
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

We will definitely get a jury buy back. I wonder if we'll get a double for the 8th and 9th eviction. 

Jury always starts with a double eviction so that they don't have just one person bumming around the jury house for footage the first week.

Doesn't it? I could have sworn it did and now I'm questioning myself. You'd think after 20 seasons, I'd have my BB knowledge on lockdown but I guess not.

1 minute ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

If they cared a whit about fairness, absolutely.  But, they care not.  They have extra days to account for since CBS lost the football package.  CBS needs draaaaaama.

As much as I want this to happen, it won't. There have been strict Rules about this since it caused someone to lose the game, because of their Diary Room sessions. All potential returnees must be sequestered. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
Just now, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Nah, they keep people in sequester if there's a chance they'll be back.

• Love 2