Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I need to know exactly what Sam said in her speech, but I do think, judging from what she may have said, that Brett kept his speeches funny. I do fear that I may be hypocritical with laughing at Brett's "I just had a vision" jab at Kaitlyn to Sam's possibly very misogynistic speech toward Kaitlyn/Haleigh. I do think that Brett wasn't intentionally trying to be mean while Sam is.

Yeah I think Brett's speech last night was kind of a dick move, but I don't think he thought RS would have reacted so much. And I think the veto speech was sort of a joke. I don;t think Sam in general does humor well, there was a heavy dose of slutshaming in her speech, and it does sound like the speech didnt go over well with much of the house. Tyler Brett and JC don't seem to like it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Now Haleigh is confronting Rockstar about the fact that Haleigh was hearing that Rockstar was saying that Haleigh was the one that flipped.

My brain just hurt, trying to process that. 

S6 is a damn mess. Brett/Tyler are just trolling all of them, and I shouldn't find it as funny as I do.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I need to know exactly what Sam said in her speech, but I do think, judging from what she may have said, that Brett kept his speeches funny. I do fear that I may be hypocritical with laughing at Brett's "I just had a vision" jab at Kaitlyn to Sam's possibly very misogynistic speech toward Kaitlyn/Haleigh. I do think that Brett wasn't intentionally trying to be mean while Sam is.

Oh, Brett was for sure intentionally being mean. There's no way he wasn't. But it sounds like Sam's was way meaner.

Someone please report on the Tyler/Brett convo. I would spontaneously combust if I had to listen to those two talk.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Yeah I think Brett's speech last night was kind of a dick move, but I don't think he thought RS would have reacted so much. And I think the veto speech was sort of a joke. I don;t think Sam in general does humor well, there was a heavy dose of slutshaming in her speech, and it does sound like the speech didnt go over well with much of the house. Tyler Brett and JC don't seem to like it.

Tyler didn't like it bc she was referring to him. Tyler has shittalked to L6+JC+sam bout how Kaitlyn hangs all over him and it's gross bc she has bf at home and blahblahblah.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, Brett was for sure intentionally being mean. There's no way he wasn't. But it sounds like Sam's was way meaner.

Someone please report on the Tyler/Brett convo. I would spontaneously combust if I had to listen to those two talk.

Brett was definitely being mean, but he was being mean with at least a purpose in the game, plus he was slightly amusing with it.

Sam knows this HoH won't count, but she's still being mean without even being slightly amusing about it. She's such a weirdo. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I feel like we've seen speeches that have the nominee lying about other people's games to throw targets on them, but those noms usually go home right after, and the target in the speech usually is more confused and paranoid. Rockstar just went ape shit on Brett lying about her GAME. It wasn't even a personal attack. 

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

There is also a big difference between someone being on the block and lashing out (understandable - not saying it's right but it is stressful) and an HoH being like "You two are nominated bc you're disrespectful to men and don't contribute." One is lashing out, the other is a misogynistic power trip.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Sam knows this HoH won't count, but she's still being mean without even being slightly amusing about it. She's such a weirdo. 

This is what bothers me the most. What's the point? 

• Love 3
(edited)

I mean, let's not pretend like Brett has never said anything personal about RS though. His speech was game related, but it came from a man who has called her the ugliest woman in the house and a bad mother. And his speech to Kaitlyn was personal. It's Kaitlyn so I see why no one cares lol, but it was.

4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Right! She is so fucking odd. It's fascinating really. And this reminded me, someone elsewhere pointed out that none of her family members had her accent. Hmmm.

4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Perfect comparison. With Angela or Rachel as their Keesha. 

Please, PLEASE let the Keesha fuck them over this time!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't think Steve knows why he hated her so much. 

I thought Steve hated her because she put him on the block and, more importantly, she was close with Johnny Mac and Steve wanted Johnny Mac to himself.  I also remember something about Steve overhearing her talking shit about him to James/Meg/Jackie, but I will admit my BB17 memories are hazy.

29 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I absolutely hate Kaitlyn but ... she's not wrong. Sam is 100% targeting two females she doesn't like for personal reasons. 

She doesn't like them, but she does have a game reason: she's been working with and voting with L5/Tyler, and those two haven't. Esp Haleigh. 

15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's like BB17's Steve randomly hating Becky.

Not sarcasm: there was a Becky in 17??

12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Especially since she knows that they're probably not getting evicted! What the fuck, Sam? Who gives a bitter HoH speech to people that you KNOW are probably coming right back into the house?!

My thoughts exactly. Huge mistake. 

8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Brett: At least she didn't say you have a micro penis.

I'm sorry (not actually sorry), but I love this guy. Deadpan is my favorite flavor of funny. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I wonder who was a jerk to whom first: Angie or Brett?

Stuff like this is why we need the feeds on from the moment they get there.

From what I gather it happened roughly the same time on day 2.  It appears obvious that they both dont like each other and immediately started shit with the other mutually

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I wonder who was a jerk to whom first: Angie or Brett?

I think it was probably just an instantaneous mutual hatred. From Brett's end because she's a women he doesn't wanna fuck and from her end because she sensed he was a typical douche.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, let's not pretend like Brett has never said anything personal about RS though. His speech was game related, but it came from a man who has called her the ugliest woman in the house and a bad mother. 

I didn't know he called her a bad mother. Nothing about that is cool, I want to make that perfectly clear. But what Brett is doing is not harassing her. I just can't stand Rockstar, I guess. She's my BEC, for sure. I'm a hypocrite, for sure, but I just legit get pissed off at Rockstar.

• Love 4

2:47 pm cam 1/2

Apparently Sam told Haleigh "I wish you had more respect for yourself." Rockstar tells her it's okay to flirt since she's young and single. Haleigh cries and says something about her grandpa watching.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

What does "S6" stand for? I know L5/L6 is Level 5 or 6 but what does the S stand for in the other alliance?

S6 = “Sacred 6” = the Farty 5 + Bae; created to screen Bae from knowing another alliance pre-existed which didn’t include her.

30 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I absolutely hate Kaitlyn but ... she's not wrong. Sam is 100% targeting two females she doesn't like for personal reasons. 

28 minutes ago, gunderda said:

But... I don't think there's anyone for her to target for game reasons...... 

Exactly.  Considering nobody in the House (with the exception of Tyler) has engaged Sam in any sort of strategic manner - other than saying “use your Power App on me, please!” - what the hell else does Sam have to go on?

20 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn also says that she is not playing the victim.

“Playing”???  Hell, Special K ain’t playing victim.  Shit, I’m tempted right now to google up “Kaitlyn VICTIMHERE Herman” and see how many hits I get.

13 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn says it's not being on the block that bothers her, it's everything else.

Bullshit.  It’s being on the Block.

10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In the past 24 hours, Haleigh has cried, Rockstar has cried, Scottie cried (from laughing so hard), and Kaitlyn has attempted to flood the house. 

It's been a wet day in the BB house.

Maybe the mold and mildew can form an alliance against the ants.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In the past 24 hours, Haleigh has cried, Rockstar has cried, Scottie cried (from laughing so hard), and Kaitlyn has attempted to flood the house. 

It's been a wet day in the BB house.

They have to make up for the lack of showmances somehow. 

(I'll show myself out.)

• Love 3

Fuck, RS thinks Haleigh and Brett have a secert relationship and that's why Haleigh is the one that flipped. 

It would be way funnier if Kaitlyn got evicted and came back, but at this point I need RS to go because she's gonna bring Haleigh down. Also so I don't have to hear about how everyone hates her all the time lol.

• Love 3

Rockstar says that Brett has successfully managed to break up their powerhouse side.  Come again?  Her side was crumbling week 1 and that was all Kaitlyn.

• Love 12
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Fuck, RS thinks Haleigh and Brett have a secert relationship and that's why Haleigh is the one that flipped. 

I think my favorite part of this season is how people concoct these scenarios out of thin air and convince themselves it's the truth.

• Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Im pretty sure she is talking about cleaning.  Haleigh never cleans apperantly

How would her not cleaning mean she 'doesn't respect herself?' No, that is some classic slut-shaming, internalized misogyny language right there. Also, if it was about cleaning then Sam should've called most of them out.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

How would her not cleaning mean she 'doesn't respect herself?' No, that is some classic slut-shaming, internalized misogyny language right there. Also, if it was about cleaning then Sam should've called most of them out.

It's also not true. I've seen Haleigh wash dishes and clean the kitchen. 

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I think my favorite part of this season is how people concoct these scenarios out of thin air and convince themselves it's the truth.

They always do this. Every year. Almost every HG. So I think it's probably just the paranoia and the fact that you don't know anything in there because you can't really trust anyone. But still, that is a stretch lol!

• Love 2

How would her not cleaning mean she 'doesn't respect herself.' No, that is so classic slut-shaming, internalized misogyny language right there. Also, if it was about cleaning then Sam should've called most of them out.

I mean Sam isnt the type to slut shame.  She has said multiple times that she thinks Haleigh is a "pig" around the house.  She never cleans and always complains that the house is dirty while never doing anything about it.  When Sam was in the Have Not room 2 days ago she said this specifically to Rachel Brett and Winston

Yes I think she is that petty.  This is definitely about cleaning

• Love 1

As an unapologetic Sam fan (and not a casual fan), I’m pretty bummed about this supposed speech. But I’m gonna go ahead and keep being a fan because that’s how I roll. 

It will be interesting to see how veto plays out. What will Tyler do if picked? Probably just try to throw again, since he knows this week is a reset and he doesn’t want any additional drama.

Why did I get switched from an interesting Rachel/Scottie convo to Kaitlyn, Rockstar and Fessy.....moping?

• Love 12

But as @Growsonwalls pointed out, Haleigh does clean. There are plenty of other people who don't do shit. I just don't think saying you 'don't respect yourself' even makes any sense with regards to cleaning.

Sam obviously doesnt think so.  She literally said to other people 2 days ago that she is super annoyed at Haliegh for this and wishes she would go home for being ungrateful.  Not sure what the timestamp was but its pretty obvious she had nothing against her until this.

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

As an unapologetic Sam fan (and not a casual fan), I’m pretty bummed about this supposed speech. But I’m gonna go ahead and keep being a fan because that’s how I roll.

I still like RS, so I get it lol.

Also, now I want Tyler to get picked for and accidentally win veto. Like I need that to happen.

Just now, RagePaige said:

Sam obviously doesnt think so.  She literally said to other people 2 days ago that she is super annoyed at Haliegh for this and wishes she would go home for being ungrateful.  Not sure what the timestamp was but its pretty obvious she had nothing against her until this.

Well then, why does it bother her so much with regards to Haleigh when most of them don't clean? There's something else going on there imo.

So, I don’t have the feeds & have not heard her speech, but I think it’s interesting that Brett  can make a nasty and pretty personal speech where he ridicules Kaitlin and her philosophy but everyone ( including Kaitlin) forgives him for that. (Rockstar is a different case). But in a true double standard  Sam is being called out for pointing out what we can clearly see; both  Kaitlin and Haleigh HAVE been lying all over these guys, massaging them and flirting, talking baby talk and otherwise using feminine wiles  as an advantage in their game. It probably wasn’t the wisest thing for Sam to do, but I can’t help but think, a few of us in the audience may agree with her and be happy that someone finally said something.

• Love 14
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Me, I’m going to wait and see for myself what Sam said, and in what context.  Given about half the House discussion on any given day is HGs attempting to manufacture targets on the backs of others, derned if I’ll take any of them as objective observers on any questions much more gameplay-related past “is shit really brown?”

Edited by Nashville
Damn autocorrect
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

Well if she gets that worked up over this perceived lack of cleaning then she's really petty. Part of Big Brother is living with strangers who might not have your living habits. 

But if she wanted to put up someone who really doesn't clean ... Rockstar. Have literally never seen her in the kitchen do anything besides eat and mope.

• Love 3
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Well if she gets that worked up over this perceived lack of cleaning then she's really petty. Part of Big Brother is living with strangers who might not have your living habits. 

But if she wanted to put up someone who really doesn't clean ... Rockstar. Have literally never seen her in the kitchen do anything besides eat and mope.

Definately that petty. We will probably have to watch the veto speeches to see for sure.  I think if she was actually slut shaming Rockstar would be way more upset than she was based on her personality.

22 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

How dare you, Fessy has an endurance comp on lock don't cha know!

Actually, I was proud as shit of that call - Fozzy dropped right at about the 28 minute mark.  :D

• Love 2