Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Tyler should have held on to the bitter end. I hate it when people beg for the HoH because they haven't had one/just want to see picture/get a letter from family/feel sorry for me. Fuck that.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, partofme said:

After tonight I want Brett evicted too.   I'm almost sorry he want evicted tonight and I hate Winston the gun nut.

Right!

I despise Sam, Tyler, and Brett so much. And Kaycee is the biggest dud of the season. Why do the people I hate always have to be the ones running the game? More importantly, why do I continue to watch this show lol?

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Bay's totally gonna waste her power this week, too.

Can we just fast forward to when it's just L6 left already lol.

Idk Sam seems like the person who will tell everyone exactly who she's nominating and what she's doing and also "guess what y'all, no ones going home this week! you're welcome!"

Bay's power will be remain unused IMO. 

• Love 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

And deprive me of Brett smirking and holding the door for Rockstar when she gets evicted?

• Love 12

I can't wait to see what she chooses to do. Since she knows that there's a chance nobody leaves this week, does she really go after her two targets, Kaitlyn and likely Haleigh? Or does she put up two pawns? I'm actually curious.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

We don't know that. I don't think Bayleigh's using her power at all.

Sorry you're not getting what you want, Peach. This is the first time I feel like I am, so I'm happy. 

Also, if it helps, it's L5 now.

• Love 1

I think Tyler just put on a show. No way did he want HOH this week. He was waiting out Kaitlyn because he could literally not handle her being HOH for another week.

The only people I truly dislike are Kaitlyn and Rockstar, so them being pissy and causing drama, while NOT having any power, makes for a possible entertaining week for me.

• Love 16
Just now, Callaphera said:

And deprive me of Brett smirking and holding the door for Rockstar when she gets evicted?

I'd rather see it go the other way! But I never get what I want from this show.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I can't wait to see what she chooses to do. Since she knows that there's a chance nobody leaves this week, does she really go after her two targets, Kaitlyn and likely Haleigh? Or does she put up two pawns? I'm actually curious.

Well, I don't think Tyler will let her put up two pawns.

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

And taunting her with every look and smile :p

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'd rather see it go the other way! But I never get what I want from this show.

This is so weird for me! You and I are usually on the same side every season. I think this is the first season ever that we've been on different sides.

Well, I'm not exactly on L6-1's side. I'd rather have a back and forth versus a steamroll but I will definitely be cracking open a fresh bottle of wine when Rockstar gets the boot.

• Love 10

I'm still shook that Sam, in a house with a fitness model and a dancer and a yogi and small bodybuilder and a skinny surfer dude and a professional women's football player, won an endurance comp. 

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I wonder if Kaitlyn buys the whole RS flipping thing.

If Tyler tells her to, she will.

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

This is so weird for me! You and I are usually on the same side every season. I think this is the first season ever that we've been on different sides.

Well, I'm not exactly on L6-1's side. I'd rather have a back and forth versus a steamroll but I will definitely be cracking open a fresh bottle of wine when Rockstar gets the boot.

I know! I am usually not so far off from everyone here, but you all like all the people I despise. It's not even that I'm rooting for the non-L6 people, it's just that the ones I truly hate are winning and they're the favorites, which just makes me hate them even more lol.

2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I'm still shook that Sam, in a house with a fitness model and a dancer and a yogi and small bodybuilder and a skinny surfer dude and a professional women's football player, won an endurance comp. 

Most of those people threw it though. I am really surprised Kaitlyn couldn't pull it out though.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1