Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Pixiebomb said:

How long was that comp that Dani D won against Zach where they had to jump over a bar on a spinning platform I remember it looked painful. 

A few hours. She was actually the first one out; Zach ended up winning over Dick.

I think the longest endurance comps are still Pressure Cooker and the cardboard stand-up/light box comp Diane won in S5.

And there are only 2 showers? More fish.

Or are there 2 in the main bathroom? Is there a separate one for the sloppers? (I'm blanking on the name for the slop victims.)

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

And there are only 2 showers? More fish.

Or are there 2 in the main bathroom? Is there a separate one for the sloppers? (I'm blanking on the name for the slop victims.)

Yes only two. One for have not and one for everyone else 

2 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

I think the longest endurance comps are still Pressure Cooker and the cardboard stand-up/light box comp Diane won in S5.

Heath, the comp guy, has not said that Pressure Cooker won't be in this season. He also never said it would.

But I believe. I believe so fucking hard.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler's struggling to hold on until Kaitlyn falls.

And I wonder if Sam wants to win. She could have let go ages ago.

Tyler's tree wobbles like crazy every time he fidgits. It's freaking me out. 

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Sam's struggling a little. Tyler's thinking, "This is worse than Knockout."

What's worse: Kevin Hart screeching at you or Scottie screeching at you? Death isn't an option.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Heath, the comp guy, has not said that Pressure Cooker won't be in this season. He also never said it would.

But I believe. I believe so fucking hard.

We all need to manifest the Pressure Cooker!

• Love 3

Kaitlyn being HoH again and in a "wasted" week would be so amazing. But she would be so insufferable that I'm still rooting for Sam or Tyler.

Just now, Cutty said:

JC threw it. 

Yeah, there was NO reason for him to win this week. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

What's worse: Kevin Hart screeching at you or Scottie screeching at you? Death isn't an option.

Kevin Hart can actually be funny.   No contest.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I seriously am trying to think of Sam's logic to win this. 

How is she gonna explain that she won HOH but knows she might not get rid of whoever she puts up? 

That would be precisely her reasoning. "Don't worry, this is not a big deal. You're not going anywhere." 

• Love 2

Fall, Kaitlyn, so Tyler can drop.

Actually this would be a good one for Tyler to win. He could put up two Level 6 to demonstrate his bond with Foutte, but he would know that the Level 6 nominees are really safe.

Kaitlyn's struggling a little.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

That would be precisely her reasoning. "Don't worry, this is not a big deal. You're not going anywhere." 

I guess, on the other hand, Sam could pin the power on someone else. "Why would I want to win this HOH if I knew it would be invalid?"

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She might think it's unfair  if anyone else's HOH is nullified. 

Hey it's Sam. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Fall, Kaitlyn, so Tyler can drop.

Actually this would be a good one for Tyler to win. He could put up two Level 6 to demonstrate his bond with Foutte, but he would know that the Level 6 nominees are really safe.

Kaitlyn's struggling a little.

I would love it if he did this and the L6 member failed to win the return challenge.

Someone's got really ragged breathing. I think it's Tyler.

Someone asks: "How long do you think they've been up."

JC says: "20 minutes."

No, it's more like almost an hour.

And Fish! I haven't seen that black one for a while. He liked to clean off the Power of Veto - oh, there he is, cleaning off the Power of Veto!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

How is she gonna explain that she won HOH but knows she might not get rid of whoever she puts up? 

For comedy, she can put up two of her own. Supposedly the comp to reenter is a puzzle comp.

I think Tyler could logically put up Kaitlyn and tell her that there’s no way she’s going home because of the power but if he puts her up no one will suspect how close they are and how unbreakable their bond is and how deep their loyalty is and how undying his devotion is and how smart and wonderful sheis and blah blah blah. And she might eat it up. 

• Love 2