Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zenithwit said:

Winston thought it was going to be a unanimous vote.  Really?  I knew he was clueless but not THAT clueless. 

I thought that he knew he was going. 

Just now, Wings said:

Why is RS so pissed.  Clearly I missed something. She would have more credibility and or power if her hair was not 1993 pink and in stupid braids. 

Honestly, it's a real overreaction, but Brett knew how to rub her the wrong way, and it worked.

• Love 3
(edited)

I am kind of shocked that Winston is so shocked. His alliance had to decide between fellow alliance members. Why so shocked??  I am surprised. I thought he was acting.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 5
Just now, Wings said:

Why is RS so pissed.

In Brett's speech, he said RS secretly came up to him and said she was flipping the vote to pin it on Kait. :)

• Love 2

Winston needs to get over himself.  Saying his alliance voted him out is true but the bottom line is that they had no choice but to vote someone from the alliance out since  both people on the block were in the same alliance!  What a sore loser.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Winston apparently threw a friendship bracelet from Sam onto the floor.  Damn, she's colder than I expected.

Sam talks a nice game but game-wise she'll always just do what Tyler tells her to do.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam talks a nice game but game-wise she'll always just do what Tyler tells her to do.

She trusts him and she didn’t want to use the power and she said she likes Brett better 

• Love 2

Honestly Winston storming out shows they made the right choice.

Level (5) 6 should really bring in JC now. He seems loyal and is voting with them anyway. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Same. I'm way disappointed in him right now.

Towards the end of his interview, Winston said that he is embarrassed.  I think that is driving a lot of his behavior right now.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

She's made it clear how much she hates him on the feeds because she thinks he's wealthy and entitled.  

Ahhh yes.  Real life is fucking with my feed watching. This biological pull where children come first annoys me. 

• Love 3

I just opened a bottle of wine to celebrate my tv going out the day I finally got my air conditioning replaced.  ( I’m in South- it’s humid and sweaty here) It’s been a long hot expensive week.  Please BBgive me something good -Rock Star for the win and then the giant Chima meltdown.  Please. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Winston is just as bitter as Swaggy. 

Mhmm. They are both as bitter as they are delusional. 

Man, Rockstar made a fool of herself on live TV!  This turned out to be a great episode after all. 

• Love 7

Winston was definitely bitter and tried to hide it, but he also pointed out that he was embarrassed. As someone who kind of relates to Winston, I think he's acting out through anger because of his embarrassment.

I think Swaggy and Winston both had reasons to be bitter, but both acted out in ways that they probably shouldn't have. It's just nice to see real emotion, even if it's messy and nasty. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Everyone who knows the full extent of Sam's power app should try to throw this HoH.  No point getting blood on your hands if your evictee comes right back through the door.

I'm guessing it's the *chance* part that would make L6 want to ensure their absolute safety by winning HOH. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, partofme said:

After tonight I want Brett evicted too.   I'm almost sorry he want evicted tonight and I hate Winston the gun nut.

After tonight I need Brett and Rockstar to stay.  The feeds!!!

• Love 7
Just now, RagePaige said:

After tonight I need Brett and Rockstar to stay.  The feeds!!!

Imagine if Rockstar wins, manages to get Brett evicted and then he walks right back in.  That would be feeds gold.

• Love 12

Imagine if Rockstar wins, manages to get Brett evicted and then he walks right back in.  That would be feeds gold.

I just had a vision that this happened

• Love 11

"A week after my daughter's birthday! How could you? I can't!"

• Love 17

Brett can be a douche, but Rockstar's been complaining behind the scenes and not showing what she's capable of. Now, she's shown her true colours and will have to actually prove what she can do.

In a way, he awoke the beast and I'm excited to see what she'll do if she wins HOH. 

Brett somehow brought the drama this week. He instigated Kaitlyn AND Rockstar.

• Love 6

Scottie says Brett's shirt is wet and he can see everything.  He says he knows that his eyes are going to be on Brett's pretty pecs.  Is Scottie trying to tell us something?

• Love 3
(edited)

My 3 least favorites right now are Kaitlin, Scotty and RockStar. I'm also mad they didn't show what happened to give fake Kaitlin her fake vision. Lame, CBS !! Really lame.

Edited by Maggie Mae
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Maggie Mae said:

My 3 least favorite right now are Kaitlin, Scotty and RockStar. I'm also mad they didn't show what happened to give fake Kaitlin her fake vision. Lame, CBS !! Really lame.

To be honest, I think Scottie just likes hearing his own voice. 

He also was making obnoxious faces during the live show. He really loves the attention on him.

• Love 1

Wow, Scotty sure is annoying. These guys are doing pretty good. It's nice to see a competition on the live feeds again. It was fun watching them during BB:OTT.

• Love 1