Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Christi said:

Makes sense to not want to clean, and she shouldn't.  However. She is having (another) breakdown... it's not as simple as not wanting to clean...she isn't interacting with anyone, she was muttering a little while ago, and could barely speak to KC when she came to check on her

Her husband won the veto, she should be happy. 

• Love 5

JC seems to be pushing Angela or Kaycee as a replacement nom.  He says Sam is an option but that she would probably go batshit crazy.  Faysal says they call Sam to the DR at the same time every morning and it has to be for meds of some sort.  

Faysal:  "Should I go help them?"

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

JC seems to be pushing Angela or Kaycee as a replacement nom.  He says Sam is an option but that she would probably go batshit crazy.  Faysal says they call Sam to the DR at the same time every morning and it has to be for meds of some sort.  

Also Faysal: *sips his drink, doesn't get out of bed*

• Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

Fessy, the king, laying in bed while the serfs clean the house. Idiot!

Also, he said he's a man of his word and promised Angela, Kaycee, and Tyler they weren't going up this week. Or will he get out of it saying he didn't mean as a replacement nom.

Just now, Sandycat said:

Fessy, the king, laying in bed while the serfs clean the house. Idiot!

Also, he said he's a man of his word and promised Angela, Kaycee, and Tyler they weren't going up this week. Or will he get out of it saying he didn't mean as a replacement nom.

Did Fessy ever tell Haleigh that he wouldn't put her up? Because that leaves her or Sam and I will die if Haleigh The Pawn goes home on Fessy's HoH.

• Love 2

So, Fessy hid his veto in the blue room, behind a drawer on the inside.

Also, Brett seems to have spent his time not looking for vetos, but burying his deeper by barricading the Have Not room (where his was). That's....actually not a bad idea at all.

• Love 20
Just now, zorak said:

Regarding the broken coffee maker someone just said, "Maybe they'll give us a new one."  

Hopefully someone knows how to make cowboy coffee because they won't get another one for days.  

Why do they keep pouring cleaning stuff onto the floor? Do they not know how a spray works? Watching these people "clean" makes me think they've never cleaned before. I'm surprised how irritated I'm feeling watching them.

• Love 5

The tree hugging REDUCE. REUSE. RECYCLE. part of me is cringing to see how much paper towel these guys are using and throwing away. They couldn't have given them a shit ton of rags that could be washed and reused or something? 

That's a whole lotta trees that just died to be wrapped around Fessy's hand. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

ALERT: Fessy has graced the peasants on the lower floor with his presence and has *gasp* grabbed a roll of paper towel.

I thought he was holding a Swiffer. Not actually using it but holding it. Thanks for nothing, Fessy. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Christi said:

Good opportunity to ponder Sam's hideous earrings...they're so ugly! Did she weld them herself? 

I’m fairly certain she wear gauges in her earlobes.  I’ve seen a few shots when she had them out.  

That’s another reason it’s weird that I think she’s cute.  She smokes, has tats, and wears gauges.  So not the clean-cut, preppy type.  But yet, I think she’s adorable. 

• Love 2

I can't with Fessy right now. Dude's pissing me off right now more than Bayleigh ever did. He's just...standing there, doing jackshit. He's grabbing some paper towel, but only to appear to be doing something. 

Wait...he literally just ROLLED UP THE PAPER TOWEL IN HIS HANDS. 

He's giving me anxiety. I'm not the cleanest person out there, but I grew up in a household with parents who clean very well and we always had to help. 

I...I'm getting irrationally angry. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Fessie -just...standing there, doing jackshit.

Men in a patriarchy don't clean. That's for women and hired help.  Hes probably trying to figure out which side of the paper towel to use.

• Love 20

So, they're finally talking about the zings.

Tyler's was about his arm picking!

Sam's was about how she's crazy.

I guess they don't want us knowing because they cut away to lone wolf Brett in the Have Not room eating a pizza.

Sam's out and about. She is standing in the blue room, with her hair actually down for once. She looks absolutely lost.

• Love 3

Sam is an asshole.  She is living in a fucking movie studio parking lot.  I would like her to be forced to watch the tear down of the set.

These are not fucking heirlooms, you Weirdo!

• Love 7

Yeah, the Giant’s belief that cleaning is somehow below him because HOH has my slappin’ hand twitching. 

I hope he goes full genius and puts Haleigh up as Brett’s replacement, believing that’ll force everyone to boot Scottie. He and Haleigh can then ponder their individual idiocy, separately, for the next week or two. 

• Love 7

The dreamcatcher didn't make it but the wind chimes had to? I hate wind chimes. They sound creepy as fuck. 

Holy shit. The shelves in Sam's part of the closet looks like the clearance section at my Michaels. 

• Love 8

I gotta admit Sam looks like she's trying to figure out how she can kill them all (except her husband, Brett) in their sleep and dispose of the bodies so she and Brett can live happily ever after in the BB house.

I haven't had any time to watch any feeds until this week. Don't know how you guys do it but thanks so much for keeping me up to date.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK YEAH! LET'S GO! BRETT'S GONNA SAVE HIMSELF AND HIS SECRET WIFE SAM! LET'S GO.

Somewhere Winston does a happy dance! 

Sweet Revenge for Brett's win to send Scottie packing.

• Love 7

Brett: eats floor because Tyler* dumped out a jug of milk on the floor, smacked his knee something fierce, and helps clean up in every room so far.

Fessy: wanders around and touches cleaning supplies, goes to tell Sam "It's almost all clean", but doesn't actually clean anything himself.

*I'm pretty sure Brett said it was Tyler but who actually knows.

Edited by Callaphera
forgot my footnote
  • Love 3

Brett just cleaned up the entire Have Not room because he made the mess. 

Sam's now sitting on her bed. Fessy went to not do work by going to the blue room, so him and Sam had a quick chat. Fessy seems as lost as Sam does, but for different reasons.

DR just called Sam to the DR. 

• Love 2

Brett just cleaned up the entire Have Not room because he made the mess. 

Sam's now sitting on her bed. Fessy went to not do work by going to the blue room, so him and Sam had a quick chat. Fessy seems as lost as Sam does, but for different reasons.

DR just called Sam to the DR. 

Sam and Fessy talked? About what?

Fuck Fessy Update: he's back upstairs in HOH with JC, with a slice of pizza.

At least JC actually helped clean up earlier. Fessy...I don't even know how to feel right now. I feel a whole slew of negative emotions.

I'm channeling my mother so much right now and it's kinda scaring me a bit. But damn it, CLEAN YOUR SHIT UP. YOU MADE THE MESS, YOU CLEAN IT! WHAT AM I, YOUR FUCKING MAID?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 16