Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Brett is trying to do a Caribbean accent, that started out sounding Scottish and morphed into Norm McDonald doing Bob Dole.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

12 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Does JC know that? He’s pretty arrogant. He thinks he’s running the house even though literally no one listens to him. 

I don’t think he’s in much danger next week unless Scottie wins. Lv4 will target Haleigh and Fessy. 

I don't think he IS actually a target, L6 will want to get out fessy, scottie and haleigh before they go after JC. 

Brett, Angela and Tyler laughing about how RS thinks that Kaycee is going home.

Edited by gunderda

Brett: "Oh! Maybe I should start accepting bribes this week." (from the other side of the house)

Hee! I may still be rooting for Haleigh but Brett's cracking me up.

Brett: "You guys, I'm convinced. JC is on Team America." He's going on and on about how all of JC's annoying behavior (throwing shaving cream and stuff) means that he's on Team America. He made Angela drink pop! He makes a pizza every day! It must be Team America!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Brett expressed concern over Sam's vote and said she's fully on the other side. Tyler said he's worried too. So he's def keeping his mouth shut about Sam's vote around Brett and Angela.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, gunderda said:

sam "i don't want my vote to influence any one else"

Sam "does anyone know who the hacker is this week? my vote might get cancelled anyways"

sam "i love these mini conversations"

tyler "i'm sorry things have appeared a certain way to you... im sorry if i made you feel a certain way.... I would never replace you"

Sam is reeled back in.

It's about time he got his shit together and got her back on TeamTyler. Lol

43 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

KC is telling Angela what RS said about her. Angela said, "my GBM is gonna be great"

Angela, I like you for the most part, but this is DUMB. Repeat after me: "I need jury votes to win the half million dollars." Repeat as needed, until it sinks in, girl.

• Love 3
Just now, IndyMischa said:

Angela, I like you for the most part, but this is DUMB. Repeat after me: "I need jury votes to win the half million dollars." Repeat as needed, until it sinks in, girl.

She did say that she knows she should be nice in GBMs, but that Rockstar would never vote for Angela to win either way, so she might as well tell her how she feels.

• Love 3

Footy’s confidence in things going the way they think despite all evidence to the contrary is pretty astounding to me.

Haleigh got dealt a bad hand with the hacker twist but my goodness take your head out of the sand. Some of the worst gameplay I’ve ever seen on this show. 

It’s not like Lv4 is even that sneaky anymore. It’s painfully obvious they spend a lot of time together.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

She did say that she knows she should be nice in GBMs, but that Rockstar would never vote for Angela to win either way, so she might as well tell her how she feels.

I just don't think you can count on that, without knowing who is the other half of F2 and what's going to happen for the rest of the game. I'm not suggesting a profession of undying love, but this is the time for pageant platitudes, not cut-a-bitch-realness. Angela isn't stupid in general, but I think her general ice queen persona (which I support) is serving her poorly here.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

That's...actually true and pretty good read by Angela.

Now I want a Angela/Brett Final 2 and for Rockstar to vote for Brett. Brockstar lives!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

No, no and no.  Never assume anything in this game. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Haleigh got dealt a bad hand with the hacker twist but my goodness take your head out of the sand.

Except she didn't - sort of.  Without the hacker, Kaycee and Angela are still on the block come veto, Tyler wins and takes Angela off, just like it happened with the Hacker.  Tyler can't be the renom, and Hayleigh has to nominate someone else, which could have been JC, Scotty, or Sam.  I don't think she would have put up Brett.  Level 6 still would have been safe.  Sure, she wouldn't have nominated Rockstar, but it doesn't matter.  Whoever occupied that seat opposite of Kaycee would be gone.

Angela had to deal with the same thing during her HOH, but she got out of it because she has a loyal alliance that isn't stupid.

Edited by Slider
Angela's HOH Example
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

lol Rockstar just told Scottie if he's the Hacker to pleeeeeeease not cancel a vote on her side

I can't.

Ohhhh my.  Time for her to settle into the jury house and relax.  

One thing I like about Angela is that she is who she is. She does know she would never have RS's vote so, give her an Angela style send off. And, I get this feeling, that for Angela, getting to F2 or F3 wi like winning for her. She knows her personality is rubbing people the wrong way and she not sweating it at all. I kind of like that.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Footy’s confidence in things going the way they think despite all evidence to the contrary is pretty astounding to me.

Haleigh got dealt a bad hand with the hacker twist but my goodness take your head out of the sand. Some of the worst gameplay I’ve ever seen on this show. 

It’s not like Lv4 is even that sneaky anymore. It’s painfully obvious they spend a lot of time together.

And she was basically dealt the same hand as Tyler last week when she won the Hacker twist, and basically played it all wrong. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Slider said:

Except she didn't - sort of.  Without the hacker, Kaycee and Angela are still on the block come veto, Tyler wins and takes Angela off, just like it happened with the Hacker.  Tyler can't be the renom, and Hayleigh has to nominate someone else, which could have been JC, Scotty, or Sam.  I don't think she would have put up Brett.  Level 6 still would have been safe.  Sure, she wouldn't have nominated Rockstar, but it doesn't matter.  Whoever occupied that seat opposite of Kaycee would be gone.

Angela had to deal with the same thing during her HOH, but she got out of it because she has a loyal alliance that isn't stupid.

Tyler might not have gotten picked for veto though. He played because the hacker picked him not because he was drawn. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Slider said:

Although without the hacker they couldn't guarantee that Tyler would play in the veto, so them making it out okay would have depended on chance.

• Love 1
Just now, mooses said:

And she was basically dealt the same hand as Tyler last week when she won the Hacker twist, and basically played it all wrong. 

And she is a boring HG.  yawn

3 minutes ago, Slider said:

She got out of it because she won veto. Tyler was gone had he remained on the block. 

• Love 2
Just now, Cutty said:

Tyler might not have gotten picked for veto though. He played because the hacker picked him not because he was drawn. 

True, but he could have been picked during the draw.  Or someone else from Level 6 could have won it and taken one of them off, and Level 6 is still okay.  

I know there are a ton of hypotheticals, but Hayleigh wasn't screw over more than Angela, and vice versa.  The hacker twist was a ton of power, and I wasn't too fond of it, but it did make things interesting.

• Love 2

You can have the greatest alliance that ever allianced but you still need to win a competition. Footy needed either the hacker or veto this week and couldn’t win either. That’s why they’re losing a number. Not because of anything Lv4 did. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

them making it out okay would have depended on chance.

Everything in this game depends of chance though.  I mean, I get it, but still, it's all based on chance.

• Love 4

I don’t deny that Lv4 are by far the better alliance but I don’t really think the last two weeks had any stellar gameplay. They just won the comps they needed. 

The stupiest thing Footy did was Bayleigh not using her power. And that was probably doomed to fail too. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

She got out of it because she won veto. Tyler was gone had he remained on the block. 

Technically Tyler won veto, but I see what you're saying.  But RS and Foutte had a chance to win veto too.  They didn't.  

You can have the greatest alliance that ever allianced but you still need to win a competition.

THIS.  Which is why I credit Level 6 - they've won comps.  Not all, and not some of the ones I expected, but they did win.

• Love 1
Just now, Cutty said:

I don’t deny that Lv4 are by far the better alliance but I don’t really think the last two weeks had any stellar gameplay. They just won the comps they needed. 

The stupiest thing Footy did was Bayleigh not using her power. And that was probably doomed to fail too. 

The stellar gameplay of the season is that no one fully realizes there is a F6/4. Not even when it is incredibly obvious.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

You can have the greatest alliance that ever allianced but you still need to win a competition. Footy needed either the hacker or veto this week and couldn’t win either. That’s why they’re losing a number. Not because of anything Lv4 did. 

Also, It's also entirely possible that L4 could have gotten out of this week without the Hacker Comp. If any of The Hive pulled down either Angela or Kaycee to backdoor Tyler- he would have used his power- and then she would of had to throw up someone else up. They still would of had the 4 votes- regardless of the cancelled vote. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, missyb said:

The stellar gameplay of the season is that no one fully realizes there is a F6/4. Not even when it is incredibly obvious.

THIS! It doesn't matter how many comps The Hive wins when they have no idea what's going on or even WHO'S ACTUALLY ON THEIR SIDE! 

It's kind of a shame because I like most of them better than I like most of L6 but they've earned this drubbing many times over for their smug cluelessness. 

It's kind of hilarious.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

Also, It's also entirely possible that L4 could have gotten out of this week without the Hacker Comp. If any of The Hive pulled down either Angela or Kaycee to backdoor Tyler- he would have used his power- and then she would of had to throw up someone else up. They could of gotten out of it. 

But who would have gone up, JC or Brett?? There's a good chance it would have been Brett. 

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Agreed that was the stupidest. I think Haleigh picking Kaycee to play Veto and not telling her alliance she was the Hacker so they could have a plan is up there. I get keeping the secret if she was going to pin it on someone in her alliance, but she clearly didn't want to do that.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Scottie floated it last night but it was quickly shot down by Haleigh. 

I think they did a good job hiding it earlier in the season but the last 2 weeks its been painfully obvious that Tyler/KC/Angela are in an alliance. 

I mean, forget that they spend a lot of time together but does Footy never wonder why Tyler and Angela have vetoed each other in consecutive weeks? It’s truly mind boggling.

• Love 19
Just now, gunderda said:

But who would have gone up, JC or Brett?? There's a good chance it would have been Brett. 

Brett's name was never tossed around this week, as far as I saw. It most likely would have been JC. Haleigh even said yesterday that if Tyler vetoes Angela, and KC somehow has a power, then JC will be the one to go up.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I mean, forget that they spend a lot of time together but does Footy never wonder why Tyler and Angela have vetoed each other in consecutive weeks? It’s truly mind boggling.

And, they still think that Tyler is just a guy who's good at competitions, influenced by Angela's flirt game!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Also, It's also entirely possible that L4 could have gotten out of this week without the Hacker Comp. If any of The Hive pulled down either Angela or Kaycee to backdoor Tyler- he would have used his power- and then she would of had to throw up someone else up. They still would of had the 4 votes- regardless of the cancelled vote. 

Well they had three votes, with one canceled. So they needed Sam and Scottie. JC/Angela would’ve been interesting, but Scottie probably sends JC out. Then it comes down to what mood Sam is in that day. 

Too bad as I would’ve loved to see JC go up and out. 

• Love 4

I wonder how far Level 6 will try to take this. There's no reason to jump ship now or even the next couple weeks if they don't have to, but I kind of believe Tyler wanting Sam/Kaycee as his Ride or Dies. I see Angela/Brett riding it the furthest if possible, and Tyler/Kaycee eventually thinking further ahead.

Edited by mooses
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

The door is opening for a Bram showmance.

Cue Sam saying she isn't going to tell anyone. And Brett shouldn't either. Especially Tyler. It would make him think she doesn't love him anymore. ;)

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

KC is telling Angela what RS said about her. Angela said, "my GBM is gonna be great"

"The only thing that would make this sweeter would be if it was on YOUR DAUGHTER's BIRTHDAY. Bye."

31 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

lol Rockstar just told Scottie if he's the Hacker to pleeeeeeease not cancel a vote on her side

I can't.

No words.

Just hysterical laughing.

• Love 7