Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

So the plan is to use the Veto on Angela and have Brett convince Haleigh to put up Scottie in Angela's place?

...which side were we calling the Keystone Kops again?

Even though they don’t know it, it’s probably smart to use it on Angela. They secure Sam’s vote, and in the process force Haleigh to nominate KC twice. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I actually don’t mind Tyler at all. I respect his ability to get people to trust him. But I cannot stand Angela or Kaycee. I think they’re both pretty fucking awful at the game and just as dumb as anyone on the other side. 

Kaycee's not awful, but Angela's the biggest liability. Kaycee's been hanging around her too much since the Rachel blowup, and it's caused Kaycee to slip on her relationships with others. Kaycee had a decent social game before that.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Even though they don’t know it, it’s probably smart to use it on Angela. They secure Sam’s vote, and in the process force Haleigh to nominate KC twice. 

At first I was like "Haleigh could nom Brett!" but he's been doing so well with Operation Lone Wolf/Operation Pink Room HQ that they probably think Brett's an innocent lamb who is on their side. 

Maybe Haleigh will shock us all and put up JC?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah but that doesn't mean every interaction is going to be a stab at Sam. What's Angela supposed to do, wait for the five minutes that Sam actually vacates the kitchen in order to stuff her face? Although that would be pretty funny. Just see Angela keep stealing into the kitchen, grabbing a handful of cereal, and booking it so fast that a cartoon puff of smoke is left there as Sam rounds the corner from her other sacred duty: cleaning the bathroom.

I would have lost of my shit on Sam a long time ago for her Kitchen Kommander ways. 

That would actually sort of be funny. Although I think one of Sam's gripes is that Angela is not eating SAM'S food but her OWN (healthier) food. Sam has forgotten that the first couple of weeks Angela's slopcakes were so delicious that the other HN's would wait till Angela woke up to make them their slopcakes. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I actually don’t mind Tyler at all. I respect his ability to get people to trust him. But I cannot stand Angela or Kaycee. I think they’re both pretty fucking awful at the game and just as dumb as anyone on the other side. 

Aw I actually do like Kaycee. I think she’s a good girl, and it’s nice to see a gay girl on the winning side. I almost had it with Vanessa, but she couldn’t quite make it. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

That would actually sort of be funny. Although I think one of Sam's gripes is that Angela is not eating SAM'S food but her OWN (healthier) food. Sam has forgotten that the first couple of weeks Angela's slopcakes were so delicious that the other HN's would wait till Angela woke up to make them their slopcakes. 

Also Angela's sainted banana bread. It was momentarily replaced with Rockstar's carrot raisin cupcakes from her punishment. But every time Angela makes banana bread, Sam makes a chocolate sheet cake (Texas sheet cake? I'm not sure what makes it Texas and not regular). I am eagerly anticipating the next Dramatic Bake Off.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

I like how L4 works together. The only time they really turned against one of their own was when Rachel went off the rails. They seem to all get along and they are doing such a good job of not showing how close each of them are. 

• Love 8

The best move by FAR for Haleigh if they take Angela down is to put Sam up and hope she's such a nutjob that people vote her out. 

That's actually why the best move for Tyler is not not take Angela down, to keep Haleigh from having that option. 

The only potentially interesting thing left for this week is seeing how Sam reacts to Tyler taking Angela off the block. That could be good. Although now that Sam has gone fully off the deep end it's not as fun to watch her crazy anymore.

I would look forward to when Tyler is in real trouble, but it's never gonna happen so.

• Love 4

To be fair, Haleigh probably doesn't know that they for sure don't have the votes to save Rockstar because she's a bit dim. 

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

The best move by FAR for Haleigh if they take Angela down is to put Sam up and hope she's such a nutjob that people vote her out. 

That's actually why the best move for Tyler is not not take Angela down, to keep Haleigh from having that option. 

I meant to add that to my earlier post. Oops, so I just added the quote there to explain its context. 

I absolutely can't (so don't!) with RS ruining this by accidentally giving Tyler the answer. I absolutely love how Bad News Bears that group has been since day 1. I'll miss them.

Is it wrong that I hope Sam goes absolutely scary bananas and either they let her DOR or everyone just agrees to vote her out?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The only potentially interesting thing left for this week is seeing how Sam reacts to Tyler taking Angela off the block. That could be good. Although now that Sam has gone fully off the deep end it's not as fun to watch her crazy anymore.

I would look forward to when Tyler is in real trouble, but it's never gonna happen so.

It depends if Tyler even takes Angela down. Yeah, he's taking a huge risk with a flipped vote from JC, but it's not the worst thing to keep noms the same.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also Angela's sainted banana bread. It was momentarily replaced with Rockstar's carrot raisin cupcakes from her punishment. But every time Angela makes banana bread, Sam makes a chocolate sheet cake (Texas sheet cake? I'm not sure what makes it Texas and not regular). I am eagerly anticipating the next Dramatic Bake Off.

There was also some tension last week in that Sam wanted to be RS's workout buddy during RS's punishment but Angela the fitness model was surprisingly supportive and worked out a lot with RS. Because we learned that Sam is scarily possessive over the weirdest things.

• Love 2

Catching up on the feeds, i heard RS tell Fessy "I told you I was bad at Math." Not sure how that came into play. Something about thinking Bayleigh only had one vote?

But somehow Math did come back to bite her.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It depends if Tyler even takes Angela down. Yeah, he's taking a huge risk with a flipped vote from JC, but it's not the worst thing to keep noms the same.

Oh yea, he probably won't even do it, so there is literally no potential for anything interesting to happen this week now lol.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I absolutely can't (so don't!) with RS ruining this by accidentally giving Tyler the answer. I absolutely love how Bad News Bears that group has been since day 1. I'll miss them.

Foutte/The Hive is going down in history as the most bumbling alliance Big Brother has had.

6 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I like how L4 works together. The only time they really turned against one of their own was when Rachel went off the rails. They seem to all get along and they are doing such a good job of not showing how close each of them are. 

Eh. Tyler, Kaycee, and Angela have given up on that for the most part, isolating themselves in the HoH last week and now doing it again downstairs. Not to say they don't hang out with the other side occasionally but Brett is the only one really putting in work to make it seem like they're not all connected and alliance-y. 

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Oh yea, he probably won't even do it, so there is literally no potential for anything interesting to happen this week now lol.

Sam's reaction would be explosive, that's for sure. She's gonna melt the eff down when she realizes that Rockstar's leaving. 

Tyler was against Fessy, Haleigh, and Rockstar in the final 3 rounds. Again, he worked his ass off to win veto. And this season has been far from boring. I still hope for a JC flip for whatever reason so Angela leaves.

• Love 5

It sounds like the order of the OTEV comp went Kaycee -> Angela -> Faysal -> Haleigh -> Rockstar and Tyler as the winner. 

That's like the Canucks blowing a 4-0 lead going into the second and then ending the game 6-4 for the other guys. Sadly I'm used to that. 

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Even when they do something right it ends up fucking them lmao! 

We totally picked the wrong side to cheer for this season. Which is pretty much like every season so our track record is either excellent (at picking the losers) or bad (at picking the winners). I'll go with the glass half full option.

• Love 6

And this season has been far from boring. 

Pretty much only because of Foutte's bumbling nature and the crazies though. If it weren't for that it'd just be one big alliance with one guy running the game winning every single week. It'd be BB16 lmao.

I actually do feel bad for RS that she was so close. Yet at the same time, I can't wait to see the veto set to a Benny Hill soundtrack.

Isn't there (probably not this week) a chance for a week where no one goes home?

• Love 4

Even when they do something right it ends up fucking them lmao! 

Rockstar really fucked up by giving Tyler the right answer in that first round. She would have won if not for that.

That's their ultimate downfall right there. FOUTTE/Sacred 6/The Hive are the dumbest alliance of Big Brother somehow. I know we've had dumb alliances lasting less time, but we're in week seven and they're still chugging along only because of HOH wins.

• Love 5

Footy/Hive definitely the worst alliance that has actually won competitions. 

But to be fair this week wasn’t really their fault. Haleigh played it as right as she could have.  

• Love 3

We totally picked the wrong side to cheer for this season. Which is pretty much like every season so our track record is either excellent (at picking the losers) or bad (at picking the winners). I'll go with the glass half full option.

I am incapable of ever rooting for the people who end up doing well. It just isn't in my blood apparently. I am drawn to the ones who get fucked over every single time.

1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

Isn't there (probably not this week) a chance for a week where no one goes home?

It'll be the week that Tyler is sorta kinda maybe in danger lol.

• Love 5

Pretty much only because of Foutte's bumbling nature and the crazies though. If it weren't for that it'd just be one big alliance with one guy running the game winning every single week. It'd be BB16 lmao.

So if FOUTTE wasn't so bumbling, Tyler would be doing BETTER somehow? 

• Love 1

Rockstar really fucked up by giving Tyler the right answer in that first round. She would have won if not for that.

That's only assuming that Kaycee wouldn't have beasted the next round or two, though, if she hadn't been first out. It's easy to say that Rockstar would have won if Tyler wasn't in the final round but that doesn't mean that Rockstar would have made it to the final round. 

Chaos theory. Or something. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

That's only assuming that Kaycee wouldn't have beasted the next round or two, though, if she hadn't been first out. It's easy to say that Rockstar would have won if Tyler wasn't in the final round but that doesn't mean that Rockstar would have made it to the final round. 

Chaos theory. Or something. 

True.

Damn Butterfly Effect.

Thanks to Scottie for reminding me about that today. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yea, there's no way to know. Although I'm fairly sure that in any scenario Foutte would've fucked it up and a L6er would have won.

• Love 4

I'm guessing OTEV wasn't anybody noteworthy or they would have chatted about it.

I was thinking maybe Josh-"Bring it to me Meatballs!" or Granny.

A little disappointing.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, there's no way to know. Although I'm fairly sure that in any scenario Foutte would've fucked it up and and L6er would have won.

I'm fairly certain that it would have been Haleigh/Faysal/Rockstar as the last three in OTEV and they still would have figured out a way to accidentally throw it to the other side.

• Love 12

Rockstar has got to try to get Haleigh to put up Fessy or Scottie if Angela comes down. She has to at least make the request. "You know I am 100% on your side. Can you say the same for Fessy and Scottie?" 

It won't work, but she has to try. 

• Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Rockstar has got to try to get Haleigh to put up Fessy or Scottie if Angela comes down. She has to at least make the request. "You know I am 100% on your side. Can you say the same for Fessy and Scottie?" 

It won't work, but she has to try. 

Why not JC? Scottie and Haleigh had a pretty good read on his floating game, even if Fessy still wouldn't believe it of his bestest littlest buddy.

• Love 2

Why not JC? Scottie and Haleigh had a pretty good read on his floating game, even if Fessy still wouldn't believe it of his bestest littlest buddy.

I assume she's JUST smart enough to know that they'd vote her out over JC. But not necessarily Fessy or Scottie. 

• Love 2

Brett: "...and I only did 50 burpees."

Ah, memories of Winston's shitty burpees.

Sam is now talking about using the broken toilet seat to make a basketball hoop that will hang off the stairs leading to the SkyBridge

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

I assume she's JUST smart enough to know that they'd vote her out over JC. But not necessarily Fessy or Scottie. 

Rockstar keeps pushing that "people who haven't been on the block yet" thing which is... Faysal or JC. There's no way for this to end without that side losing a number, is there?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Tyler won.....ugh. Can I just skip to next week?

Not much hope next week will be anything but L6 steamrolling again, but still, I agree lol.

How do Hay/Scottie still think that Angela and Tyler only aligned last week?! I mean I know we see more than them, but it's like if they would just think for a minute, they would see how that makes no sense. And fucking fuck Tyler barely ever even tried with most of Foutte, they only think he was with them because Kaitlyn told them he was! GAH!

• Love 3

Haleigh just said, if Kaycee has a power that takes her off the block a second time, that she made a deal not to put up Sam and she won't put up anyone else but... JC. Which Scottie called a "worse case scenario". 

Haleigh: "I could talk with Sam. Because she wants to go home anyway, right?" Nooo! Don't do that!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

As long as Sam and JC stick with L6 and even if Scottie voted with the hive, RS should be eliminated by a vote of at least 5-1, since Fay's vote will be hacked. I don't see any point in Tyler using the PoV, leave it as is.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1

This season is funny. There's usually an alliance that I just completely hate, or at least a houseguest I just despise. But not this year. I'm cheering more for L6 just because the other side is just so bumbling. I usually root against houseguests because they're bad people, not because of general incompetence.

• Love 15

Haleigh to Scottie: "I trust you and Brett so much. I probably look like an idiot but I trust you and Brett so much."

Operation Lone Wolf - mission successful.
Operation Pink Room HQ - mission successful. 

• Love 17