Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Although I am team Tyler, this is a great move by Hayliegh.

Hay can do all sort of deals now, without giving away that is was her. She can let Tyler campaign to her and deal for her vote

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's got to be bullshit, right? 

I’m not sure. I do remember a conversation earlier this week between Fessy and Tyler talking about them both being very very nervous about another guy being evicted (Brett). 

I....what? I honestly don’t know how to feel. I like Tyler, feel like he’s been playing a great game, but burst out laughing when I read he replaced Scotty. I think this power is stupid and excessive, and yet I applaud Hayleigh for her game move. 

Once again, a week I thought was going to be awful and boring is crazy pants.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Although I am team Tyler, this is a great move by Hayliegh.

Hay can do all sort of deals now, without giving away that is was her. She can let Tyler campaign to her and deal for her vote

Of course it's a great move in general, but it's like the aforementioned Coup D'etat. Was that a great move by Jeff, ya know?

4 minutes ago, Christi said:

Why does Hail get to nominate Tyler??

She won the Hacker competition.

The Hacker can remove one person who is nominated and then replace them with a HG of their choice and they can then nullify one vote during the voting. 

EDITED TO ADD: Oh, wait, they can also choose to either play themselves or choose someone else to play in POV. This is insane.

Edited by Brian Cronin

I have never and will never like when someone playing a good/great game gets fucked over by some bullshit game twist. Like Devon on Survivor HvHvH getting epically screwed out of what was almost assuredly a win, something I will never not be bitter about. There's messing around with the game a little and then there's totally screwing someone up. The outcome is still TBD, but it's already way too high of a level of fuckery for me to feel cool with.

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's got to be bullshit, right? 

Depends. Did he call Tyler "Kaitlyn" at any point during the convo?

• Love 8

You know what this means. We need Brett to be pulled for Veto, him to win it, and Rockstar to melt down. Just for extra fun.

Oh wait, Brett would totally use the Veto on Tyler, wouldn't he? Boo. Never mind then.

• Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

It's got to be all bullshit to try to get Tyler to compete not as hard.

I kind of think Scottie would take Tyler off the block. I think Bay would do too. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

You know what this means. We need Brett to be pulled for Veto, him to win it, and Rockstar to melt down. Just for extra fun.

Oh wait, Brett would totally use the Veto on Tyler, wouldn't he? Boo. Never mind then.

But wouldn't him taking Tyler down cause her to melt down more?

Just now, missyb said:

I kind of think Scottie would take Tyler off the block. I think Bay would do too. 

Why wouldn't they want a number from the other side of the house out?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's got to be all bullshit to try to get Tyler to compete not as hard.

I’m not sure. I think I’d tend to believe Scottie would over Fessy. 

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

But wouldn't him taking Tyler down cause her to melt down more?

Well yes but since I'm okay with Tyler being the first juror and the house just devolving into utter chaos, I'd prefer if it Tyler stayed on the block. But I also want Rockstar to be all butthurt again because I'm evil. I'm so torn.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

She won the Hacker competition.

The Hacker can remove one person who is nominated and then replace them with a HG of their choice and they can then nullify one vote during the voting. 

EDITED TO ADD: Oh, wait, they can also choose to either play themselves or choose someone else to play in POV. This is insane.

She actually admitted to winning the ap?

REALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure 9m9 minutes ago

More

In case anyone doesn't know: Haleigh powers are that she can replace a nom (Scottie coming down, Tyler up), pick a player for veto, AND nullify one vote.

Why all that power ? It is out of control. 

• Love 4

Come on and beast this veto comp Tyler!

If Tyler goes out in such a cheap and frankly BS way, CBS can just run reruns for the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 12

REALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure 9m9 minutes ago

More

In case anyone doesn't know: Haleigh powers are that she can replace a nom (Scottie coming down, Tyler up), pick a player for veto, AND nullify one vote.

Why all that power ? It is out of control. 

I’m just really annoyed that the best season in years is getting screwed with because of this bullshit Hacker stuff. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why wouldn't they want a number from the other side of the house out?

Don’t you know, Tyler is on everyone’s side! Everyone but Hayleigh and Rockstar will be falling all over each other to win the veto so they can save him. I’m not too concerned about Tyler just yet. 

• Love 1

I'm an obvious Tyler fan. But I thought another Twist was stupid when I heard about it yesterday and when I heard them all talking about it yesterday- I was like no way they are actually giving the Hacker 3 different powers- that's insane. But yes, it's true. I'm sorry but that's just way to much- You can replace a nominee, you can put up your own veto player & cancel a vote? One of them would have been fine. 

I'm confused why Production thought this was necessary- you have an insane house- going back and forth. It's so interesting and exciting. We couldn't just play straight BB? There was no need to bring in this new comp. Remember in BB17 when they stopped doing the Takeover- and just let them play. 

Sucks for anyone who gets screwed by this twist this week and next week. What a blow to their games. You are basically a dead person standing if you can't pull yourself off- because you lose a vote. 

This is also one of the best season in years- and it's getting screwed over by this horrific twist. Unreal. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 8

I mean, yes, if anyone on the other side wins, Tyler comes off, Angela nominates someone on S6 and it doesn't matter, but it's still ridiculous that there is a chance that this might get Tyler out this week on some bullshit.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3

Haleigh told Scottie if he takes Tyler off then Fessy will go up. I will laugh if somehow Haleigh gets Fessy or Bayleigh evicted because she stuck Tyler up there. 

• Love 4

I'm happy for Haleigh winning and I'm fine with Tyler going up. What bugs me is the other two powers that Haleigh has for the week. It really IS too powerful. 

I'm glad and sad Brett wasn't put up, only because Brett vs Rockstar would have been awesome. But I'm good with Brett getting a week off of being off the block.

I don't think anyone is voting Tyler out, but they could. I think the veto will be used this week, so Bayleigh or Fessy could still get backdoored. 

Either way, good on Haleigh for making a big move. Too bad it was due to a bullshit twist. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm confused why Production thought this was necessary- you have an insane house- going back and forth. It's so interesting and exciting. We couldn't just play straight BB? There was no need to bring in this new comp. Remember in BB17 when they stopped doing the Takeover- and just let them play. 

Really !! The y could have revised the power. Remember that season they threw out the "visitor every week" twist because too much was going on in the house? TPTB could have made this a less powerful twist. The house is exciting enough on its own merits.

But, I'll bet there will be a returning juror.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm happy for Haleigh winning and I'm fine with Tyler going up. What bugs me is the other two powers that Haleigh has for the week. It really IS too powerful. 

I'm glad and sad Brett wasn't put up, only because Brett vs Rockstar would have been awesome. But I'm good with Brett getting a week off of being off the block.

I don't think anyone is voting Tyler out, but they could. I think the veto will be used this week, so Bayleigh or Fessy could still get backdoored. 

Either way, good on Haleigh for making a big move. Too bad it was due to a bullshit twist. 

Yeah, I think it's great that she's doing this. It's just beyond fucked up that she CAN do it all. 

But, I'll bet there will be a returning juror.

Oh, no doubt there will be a returning juror, but that's not much solace. "Yeah, you got fucked over by this twist, but you might be able to get back in maybe!"

• Love 3

“Literally nothing I’ve planned out has gone correctly. So you might say I’m not doing too good in this game. I cry A LOT.”  —Rockstar talking to the camera lol 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Haleigh told Scottie if he takes Tyler off then Fessy will go up. I will laugh if somehow Haleigh gets Fessy or Bayleigh evicted because she stuck Tyler up there. 

Come on Scottie redeem yourself in my eyes and do something cool for once! Out Haleigh as the hacker! Everyone should know! At the very least tell Fessy!

So who does Haleigh put up for veto? I can't believe she will chose herself. RS? Yeah good luck with that.

• Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

Come on Scottie redeem yourself in my eyes and do something cool for once! Out Haleigh as the hacker! Everyone should know! At the very least tell Fessy!

So who does Haleigh put up for veto? I can't believe she will chose herself. RS? Yeah good luck with that.

RS will be playing already.

JC, Angela, and KC are all talking about how he knows it’s ?? either Haleigh or Bayleigh. I can’t tell who he said. 

They think it’s Bayleigh. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

JC, Angela, and KC are all talking about how he knows it’s ?? either Haleigh or Bayleigh. I can’t tell who he said. 

Bayleigh.  I just rewound to listen for that specific part.

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

RS will be playing already.

Right.That's how relevant she is in my mind  I guess it sounds like she'll put Scottie up.

I would take back everything I ever said about him if he outs her and pulls Tyler off. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

I feel like Fessy now. I’m so confused. I know Tyler is on the block but can he still he play Veto or use his Cloud App? I like that he’s running the house & no one knows it. I didn’t like it when it was Paul because he played before but Tyler is new and fresh. That said, I hated it when Derrick was running the house and no one knew it. Like, I said. I’m soooooo confused & conflicted. LOL!!!!!!

• Love 4

I honestly do not get how Tyler's power is nullified.  

Oh well.  I always hold on to the FACT that BB can literally name anyone the winner.  It could be a 9-0 jury vote for Tyler over Bayleigh, and BB can legally declare Swaggy the winner.

Enough is never enough in TV, as so many learned posters have decried.  Man manages to take blessings and turn them to curses all the time.  Why should BB be any different?

• Love 1

Well, I am outraged. I really respect Tyler’s game and if he goes home because of this hacker twist, I will be so pissed.

Not shocked Haleigh did it at all. She probably wanted to nom Sam but then everyone would know it was her.

• Love 7

I really can't believe Grodner is allowing this to happen to Tyler. She had to know this could potentially bite her in the butt. There was no need for this twist. There was enough drama going on already. She basically ruined things.

• Love 10
Just now, Sandycat said:

I really can't believe Grodner is allowing this to happen to Tyler. She had to know this could potentially bite her in the butt. There was no need for this twist. There was enough drama going on already. She basically ruined things.

It's been years by now for us to know that she's just a moron. 

• Love 11