Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Honestly, the only stealth bitch I’ve seen in this house is Hayleigh. 

Yea, really. I think she's projecting a bit. And I hate to be like "she's just jealous" but I think that's probably it when it comes to Rachel because Rachel hasn't displayed any of this behavior that Haleigh says she has.

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Rachel can't believe that two athletic men who are obviously aligned would be targeted. It doesn't make sense! 

Well, to be fair, normally that doesn't happen on BB lol.

1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Plus, I saw this cracked out video she made of her being super silly and lip syncing to a whole bunch of songs and movie quotes and it made me like her right away haha

Link please!

Edited by peachmangosteen

Angela spends most of the day walking around pretending not to look at herself in the mirror. I can see why she gets the bitch reputation. Funny thing is I don't think she can really stand Rachel. 

• Love 1

Oh, totally reminded of another reason why Hayleigh might hate Rachel right now - Hayleigh got the crap app, and Rachel said she was sorry about it, but then joked that it didn’t mean people hated her, it just meant Hayleigh was irrelevant. She was clearly poking fun at herself as well, but I imagine Hayleigh did not take that well at all.

• Love 2

Rachel isn't bitchy but she's very introverted which can often seem bitchy in these kinds of group situations where you're forced to interact with strangers. Actually I think that's the issue with most of this female cast. Except for Kaitlyn all of them are sort of introverted. So we don't get many fights, just a lot of private sulking. 

I say this as someone who scores a 97 on the introversion test. A lot of people think I'm a lot of things that I'm not.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Hayleigh got the crap app, and Rachel said she was sorry about it, but then joked that it didn’t mean people hated her, it just meant Hayleigh was irrelevant. She was clearly poking fun at herself as well, but I imagine Hayleigh did not take that well at all.

Well then that's on Haleigh. I don't find that bitchy at all. That was obviously aimed as much at herself as Haleigh. Get over yourself.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, totally reminded of another reason why Hayleigh might hate Rachel right now - Hayleigh got the crap app, and Rachel said she was sorry about it, but then joked that it didn’t mean people hated her, it just meant Hayleigh was irrelevant. She was clearly poking fun at herself as well, but I imagine Hayleigh did not take that well at all.

Sheesh, that kind of self-deprecating humor would make me feel a lot better were I in Hayleigh's position. +1 for Rachel, -1 for Hayleigh.

Something I find unpleasant, perhaps "bitchy," about Angela is that I feel like she never really smiles - a genuine smile when you can see it in someone's eyes. Makes it seem like she thinks she's better than all of this. Plus, she's about as exciting as week-old whole wheat bread.

• Love 5

Angela is just a total nothing to me. There’s nothing there. But Rachel is one of my favorites, and I WILL defend her against bitch attacks. Also, her and Hayleigh are currently being all chummy in the bathroom. That undercover bitch!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Sheesh, that kind of self-deprecating humor would make me feel a lot better were I in Hayleigh's position. +1 for Rachel, -1 for Hayleigh.

Something I find unpleasant, perhaps "bitchy," about Angela is that I feel like she never really smiles - a genuine smile when you can see it in someone's eyes. Makes it seem like she thinks she's better than all of this. Plus, she's about as exciting as week-old whole wheat bread.

Angela reminds me of a lot of models who are trained to have dead eyes and a smile that doesn't expose more than 6 teeth. (That is actually a thing.) That sort of training never goes away. 

Like even now I notice how Gisele Bundchen (who hasn't modeled in years) favors close-lipped smiles that don't reach the eyes.

(edited)

Haleigh's Crap App apparently was the Read-It? which turns out to be Hamlet. I think she can only read it while she's wearing some ridiculous costume and she has a time limit, so if she doesn't finish in time, she has to start again.

She figured it would take her 13 hours straight to read Hamlet. She must be a super slow reader or something.

ETA: Copy/paste from reddit. 

She must, in a costume, read the entirety of Hamlet in "parts". The punishment could last all summer according to BB

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Angela is the biggest dud of the cast. I don't know what TV show she thought she was going on. 

She's a model kicking around in LA. She probably just found some agent who knows Robyn Kass.

• Love 4

Kaitlyn: "Joe [her now ex], if you're listening-"
*Big Brother cuts her off*

I don't think he's watching until your eviction episode, honey. And even then, it would probably be to point and laugh.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh's Crap App apparently was the Read-It? which turns out to be Hamlet. I think she can only read it while she's wearing some ridiculous costume and she has a time limit, so if she doesn't finish in time, she has to start again.

She figured it would take her 13 hours straight to read Hamlet. She must be a super slow reader or something.

ETA: Copy/paste from reddit. 

Holy crap, I'd consider that a freaking reward. A week or two in, I'd be dying to read ANYTHING, and would even happily be made to recite excerpts from 1001 Bathroom Jokes whenever using the john.

• Love 19

Bayleigh, Haleigh, and Rockstar are discussing the advantages of keeping Winston.  If they keep Winston, they're planning on putting him on the block every single time until he snaps.

• Love 8
Just now, Dewey Decimate said:

How bizarre! I would have thought Steve Harvey would be more her type, as "woke" as she is.

Funny enough, almost immediately Haleigh (I think) asked her jokingly about Steve Harvey but they jumped to another topic. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh, Haleigh, and Rockstar are discussing the advantages of keeping Winston.  If they keep Winston, they're planning on putting him on the block every single time until he snaps.

That's weird. There have been a number of HG's who have been put up time and time again and most of them eventually take their perpetually-nominated status with good humor. I'm remembering Victoria, Spencer, Amy (BB3).

Oh lordy, I have something in common with Hayleigh?

Rockstar's repeatedly talking about how "ashy" her skin is getting, and the occasional, exaggerated "fo SHO, FO SHO!" feel so painfully affected. Like, I'm half expecting a Rachel Dolezal 2.0 thing to come out next.

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

She's a model kicking around in LA. She probably just found some agent who knows Robyn Kass.

I thought Angela was gonna be the it Babe of the season. Boy! Was I ever wrong. She’s boring and hasn’t been shown at all. In fact, I can’t even recall a DR from her. I know on Survivor we have the Purple edit but does BB have an edit name? The Angela Edit?!

• Love 1

Rockstar is talking to Scottie.  She's blaming Brett on Swaggy's nomination.  She says he had a lot to do with it.  Really?  Because Rockstar was the one going around not that long ago saying it was all Tyler's doing.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

How bizarre! I would have thought Steve Harvey would be more her type, as "woke" as she is.

Doesn't go as deep as she'd like us to believe.  LOL -  You can't get much more "white bread" then Dr. Phil.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I thought Angela was gonna be the it Babe of the season. Boy! Was I ever wrong. She’s boring and hasn’t been shown at all. In fact, I can’t even recall a DR from her. I know on Survivor we have the Purple edit but does BB have an edit name? The Angela Edit?!

The one I can remember is Porsche. She was a cocktail waitress from Miami, good friends with Janelle, everyone thought she was going to be feisty. Instead she was rather dull and went to the F2 without anyone remembering much of her. 

(edited)
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar is talking to Scottie.  She's blaming Brett on Swaggy's nomination.  She says he had a lot to do with it.  Really?  Because Rockstar was the one going around not that long ago saying it was all Tyler's doing.

But she was informed of the Tyler/Scottie/Swaggy alliance that Bayleigh assumes is only Tyler/Scottie now. I'll give her credit: she read the room right away during her one-on-one with Scottie last night and danced around Tyler's name but knew better than to point the finger at him. 

Rockstar: "When I saw how Brett worked every lady in the house... except for me, of course..." I snorted so hard it actually hurt.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

About Winston:

Rockstar: "Maybe he's a stripper turned doctor."
Kaitlyn: "That would be really funny but he's not a doctor."
Rockstar: "I know. He's so lame."
Kaitlyn: "No, he's not lame. He's just not a doctor."

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Some pre-feeds drama where Rachel and Hay were apparently both after Fessy?

I thought Fessy wanted Rachel but she turned him down so Hay was the leftover in his mind he settled for.  But in Hay's mind it is all about Fessy being interested in someone else therefore the someone else is to blame.  Not poor dear Fessy.

45 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Bittercakes, party of one.  

Chris isn’t nearly as savvy as he thinks he is. Looks like it’s gonna be a rough ride. 

Related: hahahaha 

This interview with the clueless Swaggy is one of the best interviews ever!  One of the most delusional players ever.  Pulled the wool over Sam's eyes pretending he was really nice Chris and it was all an act.  Please.  Guess who she voted out.  And EVERYONE knew about your showmance you delusional dummy.

In other news General Patton aka "line in the sand" Scottie is a dead man walking.  Played his HOH totally wrong.

And Sam doesn't actually have to use her power on one of the Bros.  Just someone like Tyler -- unless he is fine with one of the Bros going and he may well be fine with it -- has to mention Sam's power to our clueless HOH that Sam may be using it and Scottie will be wetting his pants all week.  (I bet Scottie is so out of the loop he doesn't realize the power is transferable).

Edited by green
  • Love 5

Rockstar really has a hate on for Brett.  Her voice just drips with hatred every time she says his name.  Part of me wants Winston to be evicted and then have Brett win HOH and throw her on the block.  I would love to see her reaction to his douchey planned speech he was talking about a few days ago in which he will say that he's nominating her for all the good looking guys who have been bullied by girls like her. 

• Love 3

Rockstar is lucky that she's with a group of rather inert personalities because I could see how some actual minorities could start to find her "woke" thing offensive. She acts like she has to suffer the effects of prejudice and bigotry every day. She doesn't. At the end of the day she's a white hipsterish chick. The most people will think about her is that she's quirky. It's just a horrible look on anyone and I can't believe she doesn't have the self-awareness to realize that no, she doesn't have to face Islamophobic prejudices the way Fessy probably does.

• Love 14

Rockstar is most offended that Brett called her a floater.  Kaitlyn was right when she said there are worse things that he could have called her.  Kaitlyn is right (words I never thought I'd say).

• Love 8
(edited)

She must, in a costume, read the entirety of Hamlet in "parts". The punishment could last all summer according to BB

Well Rachel certainly picked the best of those and must be relieved.

16 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

The one I can remember is Porsche. She was a cocktail waitress from Miami, good friends with Janelle, everyone thought she was going to be feisty. Instead she was rather dull and went to the F2 without anyone remembering much of her. 

The one time I got that right was Keesha.  I stunned she never played again.

So I have heaped a lot of praise on him, but I think the walls are closing in a bit for Tyler. How much longer can he play both sides? He was up in the HOH with S6 tonight overdoing the facial expressions when Scottie was gloriously retelling his fierce confrontation with Winston.

He's obviously throwing veto if he's picked, and  either of the Bros probably picks him for Houseguest choice. He's gotta be careful how he throws that.

And the more I think about it, he'll have another problem with L6 if Sam doesn't use her power if the Bros or two L6ers are on the block Thursday. That was HIS whole pitch for saving her. You know Winston will demand assurances it will be used. Tyler sold himself as being able to get her to use it. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

The one time I got that right was Keesha.  I stunned she never played again.

Keesha after the show had a fling with Dan. He said on the BB14 that he would "break up" with his gf so he could cheat on her with Keesha, then get back together with her, wash rinse repeat. Keesha also fell out with Renny. After that I think she just moved on with her life and put BB behind her.

• Love 1

What the hell is Sam doing right now? She seems to be tearing apart, string by string, a...napkin?? Why? She is so bored. Winston trying to turn on the charm, the problem is, he doesn’t really have any.

• Love 1
(edited)

Hay probably won't be as fun reading Hamlet as JC would have been.  He sometimes has a hard enough time making himself understood with modern English.  And both Winston and the late great Swaggy C would both bring laughs trying to read it in the time allotted.  Bros don't do Shakespeare well usually and Swaggy would be offended the costume he had to wear didn't have "Swaggy" splashed across it.

Edited by green
  • Love 1
Just now, Katesus7 said:

What the hell is Sam doing right now? She seems to be tearing apart, string by string, a...napkin?? Why? She is so bored. Winston trying to turn on the charm, the problem is, he doesn’t really have any.

She's tearing apart t shirts and using them to make friendship bracelets.  I have to give her props for getting creative.  I'm an arts and crafts kind of person myself and I'd go crazy not having something to do in that house.  Did you see her little "baskets" she was weaving during her time as a robot?  She showed Tyler and he held it up to the camera.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Keesha after the show had a fling with Dan. He said on the BB14 that he would "break up" with his gf so he could cheat on her with Keesha, then get back together with her, wash rinse repeat. Keesha also fell out with Renny. After that I think she just moved on with her life and put BB behind her.

It's hilarious that it just now dawned on me that Dan is not married to the woman who was his girlfriend back in BB10. 

• Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

She's tearing apart t shirts and using them to make friendship bracelets.  I have to give her props for getting creative.  I'm an arts and crafts kind of person myself and I'd go crazy not having something to do in that house.  Did you see her little "baskets" she was weaving during her time as a robot?  She showed Tyler and he held it up to the camera.

I always said that if I were ever on Big Brother, I'd probably start pulling apart a knit blanket if there was one and then finger knit it back together just to avoid reading the same cereal box for the 82nd time.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

After that I think she just moved on with her life and put BB behind her.

If I'm not mistaken, she was at the premiere with other alums a few weeks ago. It was great to see her. She really hasn't aged much.

Boy Sam isn't giving Winston anything in this conversation. He said he was thinking of picking her to play veto, and she says uh uh uh pick Rachel.

• Love 4

Bayleigh seems to be doing her best to work on Rachel.  And now Faysal is massaging her hand.  Somewhere in the house, Haleigh's "bitch" radar must be going off.

What the hell?

Scottie hat and robe.png

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

What the hell?

Scottie hat and robe.png

I am Scottie, Destroyer of Worlds!  Quake before me all you that look upon my fearsome visage!

Edited by green
  • Love 5

Rockstar just vowed to win the next HOH if it kills her.

Rockstar:  "I can't believe Brett called me a floater.  Fuck that guy."  She's really stuck on that.