Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kaitlyn just asked him if he was a doctor.  lol   He swears he's not.

Now she's telling him how she practiced a nomination speech where she was going to out him as a doctor.

I am loving Kaitlyn. She is now telling and giving her practice speech of how she was going to call out Winston for being a doctor.

Winston is handling his interview far better than I would have imagined. Far. Says it is okay, he trusts her, he will act mad. Goal is backdooring Swaggy.

Is backdooring Swaggy really her real plan, or is she blowing smoke? I'm cool with Winston, Scottie, or Swaggy going so it doesn't really matter much to me. Except it'd be funny to see Swaggy go the second week, especially after is "one down" vote. Only Danielle could pull that off, and Swaggy is no Danielle. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

But this is what makes her gold. She is also embracing her devious side. She embodies the good angel/ bad angel. She admist she is lying and surprised at how she is lying. Calls herself shady. I am loving her !!

As a character, I'm enjoying her.

I just find that as a person, she's not great and I wouldn't be able to stand her egoism, her narcissism, her flip flopping behaviour, and her way of justifying her emotional cheating with her boyfriend (because all that cuddling she's doing doesn't make it seem like she's in a relationship).

But seriously, I'm having fun reading about her antics today. 

Just now, gunderda said:

we're on clips. could it be nominations so soon or have nots? 

It could be the BB App Store. 

• Love 3

Holy cow it’s Cappy!  I really need to go back and watch Season 6. I think this is a very early episode. I don’t remember it being girls vs guys. I just remember the stupid friendship vs Janelle and Howie.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Is backdooring Swaggy really her real plan, or is she blowing smoke? I'm cool with Winston, Scottie, or Swaggy going so it doesn't really matter much to me. Except it'd be funny to see Swaggy go the second week, especially after is "one down" vote. Only Danielle could pull that off, and Swaggy is no Danielle. 

I think it is nominally her real plan, but she is more than prepared to kick out Winston if her first plan doesn't work. She doesn't have the votes to do it, though, since Brett, Rachel, Angela, Kaycee, JC, Sam and Tyler would vote out Scottie. 

So I would imagine that the odds are high that this is just another boring HoH with the super-dangerous Scottie going home. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, gunderda said:

we're on clips. could it be nominations so soon or have nots? 

App store.

11 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Is backdooring Swaggy really her real plan, or is she blowing smoke? 

I'd say she's probably not comitted 100% to either Swaggy or Winston going home yet. She's giving herself two options and will decide later what she wants. However ...

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think it is nominally her real plan, but she is more than prepared to kick out Winston if her first plan doesn't work. She doesn't have the votes to do it, though, since Brett, Rachel, Angela, Kaycee, JC, Sam and Tyler would vote out Scottie.

This. Winston won't go hi e against Scottie but I don't think Kaitlyn realizes that. She probably assumes Tyler will vote him out if that's what she wants.

So yea, I'd say odds are good that Scottie goes this week. Which is fine, he adds nothing, but it's a boring outcome.

• Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So yea, I'd say odds are good that Scottie goes this week. Which is fine, he adds nothing, but it's a boring outcome.

Yeah, Scottie is a boring waste of space that makes Steve look charismatic (just in context of "boring nerdy guys" - I would still prefer Scottie to that fuck Ian), but you'd like to see something a bit more dramatic if possible.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

This Winston vs. Swaggy thing needs to stay around.

I can't stand either one of them, otherwise I'd be okay with them competing all summer long, but what would really be golden would be the two of them competing to get back into the house during a battle back.  That could be good.

• Love 2

Bayleigh tells Swaggy, "I'm just dying for someone to try me."  Please, hold true to your word.  Kaitlyn already said she wants some blowup to happen this week to justify her putting Swaggy up as a backdoor nominee.

• Love 5

I love how Kaitlyn keeps telling people from Winston's side that it was so ridiculous that people from Swaggy's side were saying she was jealous of Haleigh and Faysal because she has a boyfriend so she doesn't care about them.  I've heard her telling more than one person this during these one on ones.  Methinks thou doth protest too much, Kaitlyn.

• Love 10

Faysal is asking Kaitlyn if she voted for Steve to stay.  She says of course. He wants to know who she thinks did it.  She says she thinks it was a result of the power being used.

Faysal wants to know if she still feels comfortable with the 6.  He says he still does. I feel like he's pushing it with her.

He wants to know how she feels about Bayleigh and Swaggy.  She says, "You know exactly how I feel.  It's written all over my face."

• Love 1

Faysal is talking to Kaitlyn about Haleigh.  He's saying how he likes her but she's so wrapped up in trying to hit all angles of the game and he's not about it.  I think really he's just possessive about her and doesn't want her talking to other guys.  I also think he's trying to convince Kaitlyn that Kaitlyn is really his number one.

3 hours ago, missyb said:

Heres a little something about Kaitlyn from her website.  https://www.kaitcoaching.com/about/

Girls got to make a living and hers  is capitalizing on the LA crowd. I call that opportunistically smart. My guess is that life coaching is the new waiting tables for young folks coming to LA for acting jobs.

Thank you for the best laugh I’ve had all morning!  

From Special K’s “Coaching” page:

1:1 Private Coaching - 3 MONTHS 

Studies show that it takes 90 days to form a habit. I will help you create the lifestyle and the outcomes you desire within these 90 days. Our 1:1, 60 minute sessions, will allow you to transform your life and raise your vibration. If you are someone who wants to be held accountable for turning your dream life into a reality, this program is for you. Within the 3 months, you will have weekly hour sessions, daily support, weekly guided meditations, and a safe space to make quantum shifts. 

A safe space - THANK GOD!!!  Because you just KNOW if you‘re in a Chevy doing 70 down the interstate and you slip into a quantum shift, that’s totally going to fuck up your entire day - not to mention your paint job.  ;D

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I guess the "chance" to return is now a battleback?

Apples and oranges, I expect...

• A battleback may or may  not exist this season, but Sam’s Reward App definitely does.
  • Sam’s reward will impact exactly one individual (Sam, her designated recipient, or the 4th evictee), while a battleback would impact ALL previously evicted HGs.
  • Maybe I’m mistaken, but I was under the impression the Reward App would be enacted immediately after any one of the first 4 Evictions, with success guaranteeing instant re-entry into the House; any kind of battleback, however, would be on hold pending eviction of the requisite number of HGs.

...because if the Reward gives Sam no advantage beyond that of a straightforward battleback, then what good was it?

In any case, I expect the Reward App and any battleback are discrete game elements - no connection.

23 minutes ago, gunderda said:

that was waaaayyy too quick for the app store.

Question: We know receiving a Reward App disqualifies a HG from future Reward App consideration, and likewise for Crap Apps - but have TPTB ever stated whether receiving a Crap App automatically disqualifies you from consideration for a Reward App, or vice versa?  

Wondering if both Sam and Lord Hamazon are out of the running for any future Apps.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Question: We know receiving a Reward App disqualifies a HG from future Reward App consideration, and likewise for Crap Apps - but have TPTB ever stated whether receiving a Crap App automatically disqualifies you from consideration for a Reward App, or vice versa?  

Wondering if both Sam and Lord Hamazon are out of the running for any future Apps.

I was wondering that earlier, too. I would assume that you could still get a crap app if you've gotten a reward app, and vice versa, but I don't think it's been made clear by the show.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I decided to just vote for the heck of it this time, and both their pictures were marked 'ineligible' and you weren't able to select them. So unless that changes, it seems winning one disqualifies you from getting the other. (Good for the reward people, but sucks for the crap people!)

• Love 7

I think they can use the power and also have battle backs and whatevers etc.  There is no way they can have too many people in the house because they can always do a double elimination (and make Winston happy) or eliminate two people in two separate eliminations over a week.  No problem thinning the herd at any given time and it is a great way to eliminate the boring once a week stuff.  Yes I was spoiled by Celeb BB because the action was always going on at a good pace and would like to see more game and less filler this summer now that I am totally spoiled.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, gunderda said:

I *think* JC is getting frustrated/mad that people think him being friendly with people on both sides is making people call him a floater (not his words but I'm trying to summarize his thoughts). Or if someone sees him talking to someone they go and tell someone else and spread a rumor.  

JC says he's not taking sides right now. He's gay but he doesnt' like drama. 

JC says he's genuinely pissed right now.

I'm sorry but anyone who says they don't like drama but go on BB ...

giphy.gif

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, flipflopdiva said:

I decided to just vote for the heck of it this time, and both their pictures were marked 'ineligible' and you weren't able to select them. So unless that changes, it seems winning one disqualifies you from getting the other. (Good for the reward people, but sucks for the crap people!)

Well then, thanks for checking. That surprises me. As you said, really sucks for the crap app people lol.

1 minute ago, green said:

Yes I was spoiled by Celeb BB because the action was always going on at a good pace and would like to see more game and less filler this summer now that I am totally spoiled.

BBOTT moved at such a better pace, too. I really think they need to go back to less HGs so we can have shorter seasons. The show/game drags way too much nowadays. Or if they don't wanna do less HGs then they just need to do more than 1 DE a season. Or do some weeks where there are 2 evictions in a week, the style of the original DE.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

BBOTT moved at such a better pace, too. I really think they need to go back to less HGs so we can have shorter seasons. The show/game drags way too much nowadays. Or if they don't wanna do less HGs then they just need to do more than 1 DE a season. Or do some weeks where there are 2 evictions in a week, the style of the original DE.

I halfway wonder if nowadays the # of HGs in a given season aren’t dictated by the network - or, more specifically, how many schedule slot days the network needs to fill.  ;)

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

I halfway wonder if nowadays the # of HGs in a given season aren’t dictated by the network - or, more specifically, how many schedule slot days the network needs to fill.  ;)

Yea, that's definitely it. They've made it longer to fill airtime since it does relatively well and is surely cheap as hell to produce. It's really affected (effected? lol) the quality of the show though imo.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

A few gems from Joker’s:

Fri 1:39 AM PT Bayleigh and Swaggy want their name to be Swayleigh. With a heart at the end for extra umph.

I beg your pardon - I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Fri 1:28 PM PT Rockstar gives us a makeup tip. You just put on big glasses so you don't have to put on makeup.

Hey, it’s always worked for me.

• Love 4

Swaggy is talking to Kaitlyn.  She told him her plans to nominate Winston and Scottie. 

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Kaitlyn and Swaggy are now talking but I just can't make myself tune into their conversation.

Nothing too crazy happened.

8 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

-A RANT:

I'm going to have to give up on BBAD.  The sound is so bad!   It starts in one room with a couple of people whispering so I crank the sound waaaaaay up so I can maybe-possibly-sorta-kind of hear/understand them.  The pssst-pssst-pssst  is incredibly annoying, especially with JC, but I try anyway.  Then, suddenly, they either switch to another room or a commercial pops up at normal sound levels and just about blows me out of my chair.  I can't count how many times that happened last night.  I guess I'm just not fast enough on the "mute" button. I finally gave up. Is it too much to ask production to raise the sound level on whispered conversations or have they all gone to bed early?

-END OF RANT

It's the same for feed watchers. I can't count how many times in the past few days that I've caught a late night Swaggy/Bayleigh whisperfest and cranked up the volume and had to press that side of the headphone against my ear to hear better... and then Bayleigh coughs up a lung right near her microphone. I think I'm temporarily deaf on the left side now. 

Speaking of, has anyone watching the feeds gotten that weird click-y noise or are my expensive headphones already giving up?

6 hours ago, dolphincorn said:

You guys sound like a bunch of picky Virgos.

I am, actually! 

1 hour ago, flipflopdiva said:

On the upside, it means that Faysal is out of the running for anything other than vegan ham, so that's one less for the Swaggy/Bayleigh side. I just need one of those two to go because no one needs to hear their slurpy makeouts in the storage room. Preferably Bayleigh, because again, her coughing is blowing my ear drums. And the weird snorting she was doing the other night, like damn girl, go get you a tissue, stop hawking it back into your throat and swallowing it. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

You don't HAVE to go to college for life coaching, chakras and auras.  You "intuite" it  because you're special, empathetic or psychic, or you remember from past lifetimes, or take a few weekend seminars, or pick up a "Chakras for Dummies" book from the local New Age bookstore and thumb through it. Do any of the above and you're golden!  Of course if the local tanning salon is hiring it's always good to have a backup plan.

BTW -  Having lived most of my life in Los Angeles,  I have done all of the above.  (In Sarasota Florida now)   For example, I am a Reiki (healing technique) "Master", and it only took me 3 weekends. One of my pet peeves about metaphysics is that there is no quality control, no verification.  There is scientific research going on, but you rarely hear about it. Any idiot can hang out a shingle and if you've got a good patter, you've got a career. Oh,  and it helps to write a book too.

I’m a Reiki master too and it only took me 3 days!  Ha!  What a joke. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, that's definitely it. They've made it longer to fill airtime since it does relatively well and is surely cheap as hell to produce. It's really affected (effected? lol) the quality of the show though imo.

Effected. ;>

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Speaking of, has anyone watching the feeds gotten that weird click-y noise or are my expensive headphones already giving up?

I don't believe I have heard any click-y noises coming from the feeds. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

7 minutes ago, Wings said:

Effected. ;>

Could be both, actually.  :>

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I don't believe I have heard any click-y noises coming from the feeds. 

Ugh. So much for those super expensive gaming headphones. RIP, you lasted a year.

Faysal is talking to JC about craziness breaking out after the nomination ceremony.  He said, "Get the pots and pans ready!"  No.  Please no.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Faysal is talking to JC about craziness breaking out after the nomination ceremony.  He said, "Get the pots and pans ready!"  No.  Please no.

Just reading this gave me traumatic flashbacks to Josh and the circus song.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Just reading this gave me traumatic flashbacks to Josh and the circus song.

Somebody starts that shit again, I’m outta here.  For the season.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Imhere said:

The power Sqm ha means she has a chance to come back. Not a guarantee that I think she feels she has.

She said in the DR, "But it's only a chance," so I think she knows. I still think the comp will be super easy and something that basically gurantees the player wins it though.

I hope Faysal/Swaggy/Bayleigh/Haleigh/Rockstar play in and win veto so we get to enjoy Winston on the block all week. I mean, he won't go home, but surely he'll be paranoid as hell anyway.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Imhere said:

The power Sam has means she has a chance to come back. Not a guarantee that I think she feels she has.

Julie explained it on the live show. If Sam used her power, the evicted HG would have to compete right then and there in a solo competition. If they won, they got back in. If they didn't, they wouldn't (but it seems that Steve is in sequester-ville, so I guess she would have gotten a second chance?)

5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Are “headphones” street slang for crack?  :D

Every Saturday night, I stand on the street corner in a trenchcoat and show my offerings to interested parties. "You want some Skull Candy?" *sniff* "Nah, you want the good shit, right? The Razer Krakens. Yeah, that's what I thought. I can hook you up, baby." 

This is what I get for getting suckered into headphones that have lights on them.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4