Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I know it's always a little slow in the first few weeks, but I'm having a hard time getting invested in this season. Everyone is just so blah and boring so far. I would say that maybe Sam using her power this week will stir things up, but all the alliances are tenuous in the first week and Sam is such a weak player, I'm not sure how much damage (or drama) it will actually cause.

• Love 4

A few minutes ago they were talking about how JC is still sleeping.  Tyler referred to him as a little perv and wanted to know how he gets away with sleeping so much when they're not supposed to.  So all the gross stuff that has happened with JC and Tyler wants to know how he's getting away with sleeping of all things?  WTF

• Love 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't imagine this being a Battleback type of power. It's a Bonus Life for the person who won it. If it's a Battleback, then someone else would be rewarded. Sure, this is only a chance, but I don't think the power would include rewarding someone else. Besides, unless they have a Battleback already planned, the first three evictees, if Sam hadn't been in danger, wouldn't be going into sequester after being eliminated. I think the power needing to be used is because there's 99 days in the house, a few more than last season, so one or two weeks will have to be elimination-free anyway. There's a higher chance of this power actually keeping someone in the house because they NEED to delay some evictions for as long as possible (see the Halting Hex power last season). I mean, look at BB18, where Victor got evicted a grand total of three times. We'll definitely get a pre-jury battleback...or we're getting the power guaranteeing someone coming back in the game. 

I think it's going to be more of a crapshoot comp where it's done very quickly before the episode is up. The power has to be declared right after the eviction anyway, so the whole house will know about it right after the votes are cast. And Grodner won't want the fall out to the eviction be delayed for a few more weeks. 

I feel 50% certain that Sam will get back into the house. I know Grodner probably has other ways to bring people back into the house in case this "chance" doesn't work out, but we'll have to see what this "chance" includes. I just see it as a solo competition. 

I'm 100% sure.  "Chance" means you are given another chance in life (+1 Life) period to me.  If "chance" was used to mean just a mere chance I don't see it that way and I don't think most of America will either. 

Pretty much everyone watching the show thinks she is safe because they don't parse words or take screen caps etc.  It said she had an extra life and she won it fair and square and she was jazzed and America was happy.  To change that for some arcane wording that only a lawyer would notice on the TV show just won't fly with viewers.

That's a main point here.  99% of viewers just watch the TV show and the TV show did NOT (caps again, heh) indicate it was just a "mere chance" at all.  The show ended with Sam, America's newest sweetheart, saved and people cheering in their living rooms.  They aren't going to go back now and screw her over with some 50-50 chance lottery or something like that.

The producers will lose viewers right and left if they gave the general impression to viewers that Sam has an extra life then she doesn't after all.  And you don't get rid of your most popular player with the audience right off the bat besides. 

And even if anyone watching the show even noticed that chance was spelled CHANCE ... which 99% wouldn't.  Well, to me spelling it as CHANCE just means she has been given another chance in the game in the form of an immediate extra life thus the +1 Life period.  "Chance" is the since we (America) are giving you an extra chance.  If they try to re-define it otherwise after the fact that they called it an extra life they will lose in the ratings.

Edited by green
  • Love 3
(edited)

I dont think Sam will have to do anything extra to use her power. I think the term "chance" in the explanation is simply a synonym for opportunity.  Sam has the opportunity to use the power for the next four weeks.  If she fails to use it, someone else gets the chance.

i.e. what green said!

Edited by Sketcher
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, green said:

I'm 100% sure.  "Chance" means you are given another chance in life (+1 Life) period to me.  If "chance" was used to mean just a mere chance I don't see it that way and I don't think most of America will either. 

Pretty much everyone watching the show thinks she is safe because they don't parse words or take screen caps etc.  It said she had an extra life and she won it fair and square and she was jazzed and America was happy.  To change that for some arcane wording that only a lawyer would notice on the TV show just won't fly with viewers. 

The producers will lose viewers right and left if they gave the general impression to viewers that Sam has an extra life then she doesn't after all.  And you don't get rid of your most popular player with the audience right off the bat besides. 

And even if anyone watching the show even noticed that chance was spelled CHANCE ... which 99% wouldn't.  Well, to me spelling it as CHANCE just means she has been given another chance in the game in the form of an immediate extra life thus the +1 Life period.  "Chance" is the since we (America) are giving you an extra chance.  If they try to re-define it otherwise after the fact that they called it an extra life they will lose in the ratings.

I'm a lawyer, so that probably explains why I was so worried. :-P 

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, green said:

That's a main point here.  99% of viewers just watch the TV show and the TV show did NOT (caps again, heh) indicate it was just a "mere chance" at all.  The show ended with Sam, America's newest sweetheart, saved and people cheering in their living rooms.  They aren't going to go back now and screw her over with some 50-50 chance lottery or something like that.

Edited by green
5 minutes ago, green said:

There would be a harsh reaction, I'm sure.  And I agree making her jump through hoops would just be petty.  

1 minute ago, green said:

That's why they capitalized on CHANCE, though. It's to make sure people know it's not a guarantee. Sure, the power will likely be rigged to get Sam back in the house, but that's why they clarified in the actual app that it's not a guarantee. 

Obviously, it has to be used, which means someone's probably getting back in the house. But if it was a guarantee, it would simply say that Sam, or whoever she uses it on, WILL get back into the game. There were so many ways to word it if it was a guarantee. 

It's weirdly worded and it's confusing with the word "chance" being capitalized, making it seem like they're trying to make it clear that it's not a guarantee. Re-reading it, I guess it could be taken one of two ways: your interpretation or mine. Maybe they didn't want the app to appear to be so powerful, so they're masking its sheer power with the word "chance". 

They're made rewards like this confusing before. See: Jessica's Halting Hex power last season, where it was poorly worded and there needed to be clarification, I think by Julie at one point. 

I want to specify that I WANT you to be right, green! I really, really do. I don't think Sam's the strongest player and she's been making some mistakes with her attitude toward people, but I also want to see Swaggy's side drop some of their egoism and rude behaviour toward Sam when she uses her power, gets back in the house, and joins right up with Level 6. Oh, the satisfying feeling when Kaitlyn realizes that Sam got one of the best rewards (I still feel certain Bonus Life is going to be the best power in that house this season). I'm just preparing for it to go badly, since Sam hasn't been having the greatest luck with production. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Maybe they added the word "chance" to give production options originally.  I'll give you that on the wording.  But it was sold on the TV show as Sam has an extra life period.  As in the "tell" is in the editing in last night's show. 

The producers know it is best this way.  To put it another way.  If it was some soap opera stuff or major power play between two groups then they could milk with just a "chance", then they could have edited the getting of the power totally different down to a mere chance maybe.  They would have had a zoom in and out of the word CHANCE for 5 seconds and used sound effects and all their over the top stuff to alert viewers if that was the case. 

But they didn't.  The "CHANCE" was their option out if they wanted to steer the show in another direction.  But they don't need an option out.  Sam is the underdog and edited thusly so it works perfectly that she stays in.

Thus TV viewers don't even know it is anything but a get out of jail free card and will be royally pissed if it isn't.

Honestly I didn't even read the word "CHANCE" on the TV show or really hear it mentioned until I came to this forum so I know people who just watch this as a TV show in passing and don't look things about a reality TV show up online (the "normal" 99%, lol) didn't read/see/hear it either.

PS:  The "weirdly worded" you mention Lady Calypso is point on.  If it was a mere chance period and they wanted to make sure everyone knew it was only a mere chance they would have worded it different.

Edited by green
  • Love 1

I couldn't hear that conversation between Brett and Kaycee for her damn spinning wheel. I was trying to determine if she was telling him that Sam has the power.

And maybe that's why the wheel doesn't spin more on the feeds....it's loud as hell!  

(edited)
24 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I couldn't hear that conversation between Brett and Kaycee for her damn spinning wheel. I was trying to determine if she was telling him that Sam has the power.

And maybe that's why the wheel doesn't spin more on the feeds....it's loud as hell!  

Tyler made a mistake of telling anyone about Sam's power.  Once one other person knows then everyone knows shortly thereafter.  Knowledge is power so stop leaking it away, Tyler.  I do think he kept his mouth shut longer than anyone else would have in this house though but was hoping someone could actually pull off the temptation to "share" a secret sometime. 

But not everyone can be a Danielle who managed to hide her alliance with that Christian kid as long as she did back in BB3.  Guess there will never be another Danielle on this show given how bad casting is these days.

Edited by green
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, green said:

Tyler made a mistake of telling anyone about Sam's power.  Once one other person knows then everyone knows shortly thereafter.  Knowledge is power so stop leaking it away, Tyler.  I do think he kept his mouth shut longer than anyone else would have it n his house though but was hoping someone could actually pull off the temptation to "share" a secret sometime. 

But not everyone can be a Danielle who managed to hide her alliance with that Christian kid as long as she did back in BB3.  Guess there will never be another Danielle on this show given how bad casting is these days.

One thing about watching the old seasons is that in some way alliances were easier to hide because there wasn't this "I can't even be caught talking to the other side" nonsense. Like in BB2 Will was able to worm his way back into the game after all his friends were evicted because there wasn't this "Oh thats Will, we don;t like Will, we cannot talk to Will" mentality. So the fact that Daniele and Jason in BB3 were often playing cards late into the night wasn't as big of a red flag as it would be today. 

This shunning of the HG's not on your "side" has truly become ridiculous and worse every season. Like last year remember when the plan was to throw out Kevin's slop so he couldn't eat? And Mark got screamed at by Christmas for talking to Cody during Cody's last week? I also loved how in BB16 only Derrick could talk to the doomed houseguest. No one else could.

I think maybe it's just a different demographic BB recruits for now. People who have never worked in a real job or seen much of the world wouldn't have the social skills to interact with someone they don't like. One of the joys of Celeb Big Brother was that the celebrities did have more social skills to interact with people they were not close with. It was sort of old-school to see everyone peppering Omarosa about working in the White House. 

• Love 6

From what Sam told Tyler previously, she has to wait until the eviction takes place.  And if the "chance" wording truly means that it is no guarantee that Sam comes back, I wonder what the timeline is on how soon we'll know if she's coming back.  I guess I just assumed it wouldn't mean that someone else was getting evicted in her place if she does in fact return, but I don't know that for sure.

Unless the producers told Sam more than what we were shown in the episode where she won the power, she has no way of knowing how this power will work. If it's something she can use automatically after an eviction to come right back in (or not leave at all) I would guess Julie would come on the screen and say something like "By a vote of 14 to 0, Sam, you are evicted. BUT FIRST . . . someone in this house won an Extra Life. Does that person wish to use it now?"

That's a main point here.  99% of viewers just watch the TV show and the TV show did NOT (caps again, heh) indicate it was just a "mere chance" at all.  The show ended with Sam, America's newest sweetheart, saved and people cheering in their living rooms.  They aren't going to go back now and screw her over with some 50-50 chance lottery or something like that.

It's very telling that the word CHANCE was capitalized. That strongly demonstrates there's no guarantee. 

The producers will lose viewers right and left if they gave the general impression to viewers that Sam has an extra life then she doesn't after all.

Since when do the producers of this show give a hang about looking even the slightest bit fair?

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Unless the producers told Sam more than what we were shown in the episode where she won the power, she has no way of knowing how this power will work. If it's something she can use automatically after an eviction to come right back in (or not leave at all) I would guess Julie would come on the screen and say something like "By a vote of 14 to 0, Sam, you are evicted. BUT FIRST . . . someone in this house won an Extra Life. Does that person wish to use it now?"

It's very telling that the word CHANCE was capitalized. That strongly demonstrates there's no guarantee. 

Since when do the producers of this show give a hang about looking even the slightest bit fair?

I didn't see a cap CHANCE ... that was my point.  Unless you sit on the edge of your seat watching the show and reading along and/or take screen caps no one would notice it.  Especially since there was no emphasis on "chance" on the TV show.   And yeah the producers don't care about fair.  But they very very much DO care about ratings and not losing their audience leaving right out of the gate.

Edited by green

I just watched the show on the CBS site. I'm no lawyer and I noticed the word CHANCE was capitalized right away. It stood out like a sore thumb. I wasn't sitting on the edge of my seat, I just read what it said.

• Love 4

I missed last night's episode due to Canada Day and lots of beer (I'm not sure it's worth going back to watch) but I'm far more interested in the other powers that were listed. Apologies for trying to brain while hungover.

Re-Draw definitely sounds like a re-draw of names for Veto (that could be interesting). Upgrade could be... upgrading yourself to co-HoH? That seems a little not right. The Cloud could be some sort of safety? Or maybe the Never-Not Pass? There's always a Never-Not Pass. Identity Theft is really interesting. I'm assuming it's some sort of steal-a-vote or maybe putting someone up for eviction when not HoH and the Key Box of Doom gets hijacked during the nom ceremony and a different face appears instead of one the HoH nominates?

I know there's a list of the bad apps floating around there, I just can't find it yet and I'm still hungover so it might be awhile.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, green said:

Tyler made a mistake of telling anyone about Sam's power.

I read here that he told Kaycee. I didn't see it spread to everyone else.  Were they shocked?

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I read here that he told Kaycee. I didn't see it spread to everyone else.  Were they shocked?

I haven't been watching much today but I don't think Kaycee has spread the word to anyone else.  But my thought is that the more people who know about it, the more likely it is to get spread.  And even if it's just amongst the Winston group, they run the risk of talking about it and someone overhearing it.  I think more than anything it could be damaging to Sam if Swaggy's group finds out she's been boohooing to them trying to gain sympathy to stay when she knew she had this power.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

I haven't been watching much today but I don't think Kaycee has spread the word to anyone else.

Thanks! I appreciate it! That's what I thought. I was originally just trying to figure out what Kaycee was telling Brett.

14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I missed last night's episode due to Canada Day and lots of beer (I'm not sure it's worth going back to watch) but I'm far more interested in the other powers that were listed. Apologies for trying to brain while hungover.

Re-Draw definitely sounds like a re-draw of names for Veto (that could be interesting). Upgrade could be... upgrading yourself to co-HoH? That seems a little not right. The Cloud could be some sort of safety? Or maybe the Never-Not Pass? There's always a Never-Not Pass. Identity Theft is really interesting. I'm assuming it's some sort of steal-a-vote or maybe putting someone up for eviction when not HoH and the Key Box of Doom gets hijacked during the nom ceremony and a different face appears instead of one the HoH nominates?

I know there's a list of the bad apps floating around there, I just can't find it yet and I'm still hungover so it might be awhile.

My guesses:

- Re-Draw - exactly what you said. Re-draw veto selections.

- Upgrade - I was thinking this might be a never-not or get out of Have Not pass. Basically you are upgrading yourself from Have Not to Have.

- The Cloud - this one is the most mysterious. Could it be the ability to freeze something or reverse something? Something to do with back-up? 

- Identity Theft - Agreed. I think it is steal a vote, but it could be something like replace a nominee.

The Crap Apps are:

- Yell! (probably some requirement to yell something at various intervals)

- Fake News - maybe you have to spread a rumor? Tell a certain amount of lies?

- Read It - I have no idea on this one.

- Hamazon (taken)

- Spammed - requirement to eat spam? That seems a little close to Hamazon. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, The Companion said:

Well, the picture for Spammed is a folder with an X on it, so it's definitely not food-related.

I finally figured out what word JC is trying to say in English:  hiatus.  Except he's pronouncing it the Spanish way so the h is silent and he's pronouncing the vowels the Spanish way.  Nobody else has any clue what word he's talking about.  They asked him if it was a Spanish word and he said it was an English word.

Thank you for saving me an hour of scrolling through reddit to find the post I read last night.

8 minutes ago, The Companion said:

- Upgrade - I was thinking this might be a never-not or get out of Have Not pass. Basically you are upgrading yourself from Have Not to Have.

- The Cloud - this one is the most mysterious. Could it be the ability to freeze something or reverse something? Something to do with back-up? 

Ooh, nice call on the Upgrade being the Never-Not Pass. That sounds more likely than a co-HoH. The Cloud one is throwing me the most on the good list.

9 minutes ago, The Companion said:

The Crap Apps are:

- Yell! (probably some requirement to yell something at various intervals)

- Fake News - maybe you have to spread a rumor? Tell a certain amount of lies?

- Read It - I have no idea on this one.

- Hamazon (taken)

Yell! - having to talk through a bullhorn? Can't whisper or has to yell everything they say? It would definitely hamper someone's social game if they can't have game talk without the whole house hearing.

Fake News - Probably some rumour thing, I agree. It's like the old Saboteur/Team America stuff. 

Read It - Totally at a loss. 

Spammed - I wonder if it isn't like Derrick's old $5000 Dollars for 5000 Hollas, just without the money component. Holla!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, the picture for Spammed is a folder with an X on it, so it's definitely not food-related.

Good point. Maybe it is something where you get constantly disrupted. Like you have to wear headphones that will wake you up in the middle of the night or something. 

Now Winston is telling Angela his theory about it being a double eviction.  Oh wow.  She said, "So we're going to use Tyler's hair as a cue."  They can't be serious.  Also, she had no clue about how a double eviction worked.  You mean to tell me Angela was a recruit?  Who would've thunk it?

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, zorak said:

Brett said that being the object of all these girls' affection was his whole game, and he can't let a showmance get in the way of that.

Brett, sweetie, none of the other women want you.

19 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now Winston is telling Angela his theory about it being a double eviction.  Oh wow.  She said, "So we're going to use Tyler's hair as a cue."  They can't be serious. 

I literally loled at this. They're too much.

Winston thinks there's gonna be a DE because it's 'unprecedented' for there to be 2 weeks before the first eviction. LOL. Winston's paranoia and overthinking of literally everything is a real treat.

I think best case scenario for me might be for Sam to get evicted but then use her power to come right back, causing Foutte to lose their minds for a minute, but then one of them wins HOH and we get to see Level 6 dejected. Best of both worlds for me.

Also, I feel 99% sure Sam will get back in if she's evicted. I just don't see them letting this power just not happen.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

It's important to note that Sam DID read the "chance" part on the air. It's not like she didn't outright read exactly what the card says (I know, because I rewinded it to watch it again as she was so freaking adorable and then saved the episode on my DVR to show my wife later - she really doesn't care much about BB, but even she admits that Sam seems kind of sort of adorable,so I figured I'd show her that scene), so it's not like they glossed over the fact that she only has a "chance" to get back in.

That said, yeah, add me to the group who believe that this is just BS Big Brother wording designed to cover their ass if they wanted to go a different direction. With the positive reaction to Sam so far, if she is evicted this week, I would be flabbergasted if she did not come right back in. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Basically, the 'chance' portion of it will be something like "If one of you chooses to take this $5000 prize then Sam will come back in the house." Like how Paul got back in last season. @Lady Calypso mentioned this, I believe. That way, sure, it's a chance, but it's obvious that it will actually happen.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

And you know how HGs, even if they don't want to do it, always feel pressured by BB to take the prize no matter what. Porsche, for instance, did not want to accept the "prize" that fucked her game over in BB13, but she knew she basically "had" to. 

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Basically, the 'chance' portion of it will be something like "If one of you chooses to takes this $5000 prize then Sam will come back in the house." Like how Paul got back in last season. @Lady Calypso mentioned this, I believe. That way, sure, it's a chance, but it's obvious that it will actually happen.

Perhaps. What I do know is that as soon as Sam's evicted, she'll stand up, mostly likely interrupt the eviction and say that she has the Bonus Life, and that's when it'll kick in. Since Sam can use it on someone else, if she isn't being evicted this week and Tyler is being evicted next week, she'd have to use her power BEFORE he officially walks out, right? That's how I imagine it going. 

Maybe they'll have a button set in the DR where they can all go in one by one and hit it if they want Sam back in the house. That would guarantee her return (and we all know any person would get back in the house that way). 

Though, at the same time, it would be 7-6 to vote her out, so would they really go with another house "vote" to get her back in, even if it's only needing one vote?

I just wanna know how she officially gets back in the house, damnit!

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That said, yeah, add me to the group who believe that this is just BS Big Brother wording designed to cover their ass if they wanted to go a different direction.

Then too, it's only by chance that the house guest trending was on the block and might need a new life.  It's possible that that particular power might not have been picked for several weeks. So yeah BB is just playing their usual CYA,  leaving themselves a manipulative "out" if necessary.

• Love 4

Winston and Brett are convinced that Angela just needs to flirt with Faysal (even though she doesn't want to) and he'll eat it up.  I'm really not convinced that he would.  But who the hell knows.

Kaycee is trapped in the kitchen due to the wheel spinning.  I'm not sure how long she's been there but she's made herself comfortable.

Kaycee wheel spin.png

That said, yeah, add me to the group who believe that this is just BS Big Brother wording designed to cover their ass if they wanted to go a different direction. With the positive reaction to Sam so far, if she is evicted this week, I would be flabbergasted if she did not come right back in. 

I think they're just covering their asses. One way or another, one of the first four evictees was going to return. If Sam uses this "power," she can return. If she uses it on someone else, they can return. If she doesn't use it at all, the fourth evictee will return. So it's kind of like this is going to happen no matter what. It just gives Sam the opportunity to be the person who returns, or choose the person who returns, or not choose the person who returns. Whether she returns immediately or after three other people have been evicted remains to be seen but it wasn't explained in the "app store" scene. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Winston and Brett are convinced that Angela just needs to flirt with Faysal (even though she doesn't want to) and he'll eat it up.  I'm really not convinced that he would.  But who the hell knows.

He probably would only flirt back to try to make Haleigh jealous. When it doesn't work, since Haleigh has zero feelings toward this guy, he'd drop Angela pretty quickly. 

(edited)

OMG  Faysal and Haleigh were under the covers with lots of whispering.  Kaitlyn barged in the room and Faysal jumped out from under those covers so fast.  I'm dying laughing especially since moments before he was whispering to Haleigh how the whole thing was stupid.  He's totally not into Kaitlyn like that, they're just friends, but it sucks because now he really likes Haleigh and Kaitlyn is jealous.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So....might have spoken too soon because Kaitlyn just walked in on Faysal under the covers....with Haleigh, of all people.

Unsure if they're actually doing any kissing or talking showmance stuff.

That camera was definitely trying to zoom in to see what was happening through the tiny bit of covers that were open and then I swear, Kaitlyn barged in and ruined the whole thing.

Now Faysal and Kaitlyn are talking.  She's claiming she's not mad at him about the Haleigh stuff.  She says she was just mad at him about her broken bracelet.  Sure, Kaitlyn.  

Steve needs to never use the term "my peeps" ever again.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

That camera was definitely trying to zoom in to see what was happening through the tiny bit of covers that were open and then I swear, Kaitlyn barged in and ruined the whole thing.

This is going to turn ugly. You just KNOW Kaitlyn is going to pretend everything's ok and she's not mad (she already is saying as much) but at some point, whether tonight or tomorrow or next week, she's just going to explode. 

I am so in for this messy Love Triangle of FOUTTE. Still the stupidest alliance name ever, but I'm pronouncing it in my head like Doom. 

• Love 5

Steve is talking to Bayleigh and says he really can't wait to see if the vote to evict is 9-4, as it should be in his mind or if it's 7-6.  He says it will be fun to watch those 6 because they will be eating each other like rats.

I've heard Steve say this before but he is saying it again now.  He's telling Bayleigh that if he had won veto, he would not have taken himself off the block because it would have put Bayleigh at risk and he has trust in everyone on that side to keep him safe.  I kind of wish he had won and not pulled himself off only to be voted out.

• Love 6

T

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is going to turn ugly. You just KNOW Kaitlyn is going to pretend everything's ok and she's not mad (she already is saying as much) but at some point, whether tonight or tomorrow or next week, she's just going to explode. 

I am so in for this messy Love Triangle of FOUTTE. Still the stupidest alliance name ever, but I'm pronouncing it in my head like Doom. 

That was by far the funniest part so far in the show.  He jumped up so fast when she came in the room.

• Love 2

I would love to know where Steve thinks he is in the pecking order of Swaggy's group.  If he were smart, he would have to know he is at the bottom. 

• Love 1

I have to say, this is the most boring start to a big brother season I have ever witnessed. And, I have watched since season one. I have such little interest, watching very few feeds. I am hoping it picks up after thursday eviction day but it sounds like it may be another seven days of the same people in the house.

• Love 2