Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Crimes and Misdemeanors

• Start Topic

If anyone gifted me that cactus I would seriously throw it into the outside garbage can as soon as they left. Do you know how many basketballs cacti ruined in my childhood?! Haaate. #desertproblems

Also, I burst out laughing at the visual aid of Brandon wearing that watch like that! OF COURSE he does!! 

• Love 1

OMG, first Kelly really knew how an abused woman felt because it was kind of the same being cheated on by Brandon, and now Brandon really knows how it is being in prison for murder because he also “made a mistake”? Stop using other people’s misfortunes to feel even more sorry for yourselves, worst couple in history. 

I feel like Brandon is actually making one good point: he can’t undo “what happened”, it’s up to Kelly to decide to forgive him. The thing is, however, that he has not and does not act as if he’s sorry or feels as if he should apologize. He’s just being a creepy stalker asshole. 

On a lighter note: I keep saying this, but Noah is so much fun. (Also it’s nice to know than even a non-native English speaker is better at pronounciation than he is). Unintentionally, I’m sure, but he just sounds hilarious in the audio clips. 

Edited by Nanna
Spelling
  • Love 2

I think it's absolutely hilarious that they used a picture of Donna and David as donnas grandparents and the grandmother was then like , " you both sort of look like us " ... um yeah , they kind of do . 

Edited by Jaclyn88

“Madeline” played by Josie Davis shows up again in Season 10 as Camille, a love interest for David. Crazy they recycled her so soon again as a whole new person.

What is with this show & “C” names: Cindy, Celeste, Clair, Carly, Camille...

Hearing that Kelly and Brandon get back together in the next episode made me so mad. SO DISTURBING! Also it's cool that 90210 stole a plot from Seinfeld for this "not that there's anything wrong with that" gay panic story.

And yeah, I was dreading Noah coming up in the series but I'm really enjoying how awful he is. I had to look up Vincent Young on IMDB to find out if he had a career post-Tori Spelling and he's been on old people shows like NCIS. Oh and Sarah, speaking of Philly accents, he was born in Philly and raised in South Jersey. There's a huge gap in his career from 2010 to 2017 so maybe he was working at a Wawa in Cherry Hill.

Edited by yousetmeupyoucrud
  • Love 5

I know there is only (ONLY!) 2.5 seasons left, but to give others a shot, perhaps Brandon and Kelly should be moved to the LVP Hall of Fame. I mean, its not as if others can't fill the spot. Kind of like how Candice Bergen voluntarily stepped aside from the Best Comedy Actress Emmy category. Ooh, the LVP could be named after them. 

("Hey, why don't you run your own 90210 podcast." I know, I know.)

• Love 4
19 hours ago, carrier76 said:

I thought “Andrew” was Joey Potter’s dad at first, but then I looked him up and realized he was the recovering alcoholic that Carrie dates on an ep of Sex & the City. 

Yes, the “cute, single, smoker” guy! That episode popped into my head on Saturday as I thought about how inhospitable NYC is to smoking these days.

There were so many serious LOL moments in this podcast from our lovely hosts. Really making a silk purse .
Did Priestly already announce he wanted to leave? Why have them break up, only to get back together and break up again?
As for David's stupid song- i don't get how he was humming some rando slow-bone jam song that he wrote years. Val needs to break up with anyone who says "I was in love with her for longer than I've known you". That's so mean. Her boobs need to go find Tom in Buffalo.

• Love 3

I guess they got them back together so the show can say they had a Brandon and Kelly wedding, but it made no sense how he was so desperate to get her back only to basically say he's not in love with her anymore a couple of episodes later (although his words were something about swinging from chandeliers).

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:22 AM, Sarah D. Bunting said:

Did you marinate in that photo array? The one with the silver hair? There's a whole run of them where he's going for this Li'l Rodman thing and it's reeeeally not for him.

Wow. I just looked that up, and...just...wow. That is baaaaaaaaad. WTF is that earring?!

• Love 1
On 4/24/2018 at 7:22 AM, Sarah D. Bunting said:

Did you marinate in that photo array? The one with the silver hair? There's a whole run of them where he's going for this Li'l Rodman thing and it's reeeeally not for him.

...in front of the Girls Gone Wild poster.  Made my day.

• Love 1