Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E00: Reunion Part Two

druzy
  • Start Topic

Teen Mom OG Finale Special: Check-Up With Dr. Drew – Part Two

Dr. Drew continues his discussion with Maci, Catelynn, Amber, and for the last time Farrah, to break down the biggest season of Teen Mom OG yet.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3

Ryan is surrounded by enablers. Did Drew ask Mac Truck why Maci was a trigger for Ryan? I laughed when Larry said Ryan went to the doctor and Mac advised him that Maci was a trigger for Ryan. Ok case closed, it's Maci's fault. Ryan and Mac probably didn't go to the doctor Mac just lied to Jen and Larry.

• Love 24
On 21/04/2018 at 11:32 AM, druzy said:

Teen Mom OG Finale Special: Check-Up With Dr. Drew – Part Two

Dr. Drew continues his discussion with Maci, Catelynn, Amber, and for the last time Farrah, to break down the biggest season of Teen Mom OG yet.

Dr drew continues to give these losers excuses.

WTF is he saying “oh you’re on that, this is why you don’t want to do a urine test.”

STFU. 

Ofc Mack truck is too dumb to understand he’s giving them an excuse that makes Ryan look good as far as not giving a piss test to Maci

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

And Cate told Carly she has a sister and Carly replies,' She looks just like me." 

It’s amazing how well that child speaks when there’s no cameras around.

Edited by Kalamityjayne
Oh, CARLY not NOT CARLY. My bad
  • Love 15

Is it terrible that I wondered if the horse was getting stoned and kind of chuckled at the thought of it? Also, is weed legal where they live? I mean they talk about it so openly. I'm sorry, I'm a little behind the rest of you. 

Edited by missbonnie
  • Love 4

“Deborah wanted to be here to share her thoughts.”

No, Panda, she wanted to come on so that she can try to stay relevant. Not that any of these people are relavent. 

Not that that looks very good for me since I’m the one watching this crap!

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Chickabiddy said:

Wow...apparently narcissism is genetic and it runs like a river through thst family.

Farrah clapping on stage for the people “making her look bad” Girlfriend is batshit crazy.

Everyone is out to get her and she has no responsibility for any negativity in her life. 

She may be more articulate than the other ‘talent’ but girl is toxic cray cray. 

Maybe not narcissism. Adopted kids long for family who look like them.

Not to say that both her bio parents and most of her grandparents aren’t narcissistic assholes.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, druzy said:

What did Farrah say about the LBGT community? 

Whatever it was made no sense.  I think she's just trying to align with anyone who'll take her!

• Love 16

I am alternately fascinated and horrified at how old Dr. Drew looks in his interview with Farrah vs his interview with the others. 

Difference in cameras? Difference in make-up?

• Love 8