Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh goody, Sam and Liz are snarling at each other on Monday:

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/video/spoilers/VDKA3970142

And it's apparently "Dr. Bensch".  Kay.

Liz isn't snarling, though--it's all Sam and whatever is going on with her.  But maybe those vitamins are working because she had an ever-so-slight uptake in her energy level (from dead to comatose, but still, an improvement).

• Love 3

It hurts to see Elizabeth and Griffin talking. They should be a couple, not Elizabeth and the SERIAL KILLER. Ugh. And Maxie's back! Too bad she'll have to deal with Ask Man Landers and Amy 2.0's ridiculous vendetta.

• Love 7
(edited)

Nothing says soapy summer fun like child abduction! #eyeroll

Also...it's hard to care given it's Spencer. #sorry #notthatsorry

Also also, it clearly wasn't Valentin.  This is like when Nina got accused of kidnapping Avery again.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11

I don't know how accurate Celebrity Dirty Laundry or the Inquisitr but allegedly Aunt Stella's love of her life Marcus is Taggert? http://www.inquisitr.com/4375040/general-hospital-spoilers-will-stella-bring-marcus-taggert-sonnys-sworn-rookie-cop-enemy-back-to-gh/

I wouldn't hate Taggert coming back with Anger Boy coming back at the same time. Plus Taggert's Sonny hate is a thing of beauty. 

Also Sam and Scout may have meningitis? I don't care what Sam has as long as she shoots Sonny, which probably won't happen anywhere except for my dreams.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

allegedly Aunt Stella's love of her life Marcus is Taggert

That was my first thought when she said Marcus. I'm not sure how I feel about Taggert coming back. His Sonny/Jason hate was a thing of beauty, but of course he never won. And given how matey Curtis and Jason are, I'm sure Curtis will instantly hate Taggert just because he was so mean to Jason and Sonny. No, thanks.

10 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Also also, it clearly wasn't Valentin.  This is like when Nina got accused of kidnapping Avery again.

So dumb. Ask Valentin, fine, sure. Waterboard him? FFS. And LOL that Jason is involved. Of course the town savior has to be involved. 

• Love 6

If Marcus is somebody, like Taggert, are we in for some crap where Curtis is really Stella's baby and she gave him to her sister?

15 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And LOL that Jason is involved. Of course the town savior has to be involved. 

Presumably because Sonny asked.  Way to stay out of the biz, Jase.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

So dumb. Ask Valentin, fine, sure. Waterboard him? FFS. And LOL that Jason is involved. Of course the town savior has to be involved. 

Of course, of course.  Another instance of Sonny clearing his throat and Jason running to the rescue.  Can these two just get married already?  They're the OTP.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

If Marcus is somebody, like Taggert, are we in for some crap where Curtis is really Stella's baby and she gave him to her sister?

I always thought Curtis reminded me of Taggert.  That would be a good twist.  

Dude.   BM Jason actually  being AJ  would be such a soapy reveal after all the Sonny/ Carly clinging to him and asking him for stuff.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I also find it amusing that Sonny is involved. I know Spencer is his nephew, but they only ever interact as a plot point. I always have to stop and remind myself they're related and Sonny could be involved for that reason.

I'm sure Sam will be on board with Jason butting in here because it's for Spencer. We all know how much she loves him.

• Love 2
(edited)

I wouldn't count Jason beating the shit out of Valentin as getting back in the biz. That's a personal favor, from one friend to another. <3

It is, however, more shit where Jason is more prominent than he should be. Sometimes I miss Ron, sue me.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

So damn tired of Sonny in every storyline whether it makes sense or not.  I hope Jason waterboarding Valentin is the straw that loads Sam's gun and she goes after Sonny already.

Since there's another jaw-dropping twist (that'll change Port Charles forever) is it going to be Nikolas kidnapping Spencer? 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

Since there's another jaw-dropping twist (that'll change Port Charles forever) is it going to be Nikolas kidnapping Spencer? 

Since (if true) it won't be Tyler Christopher playing him, I don't care.  :-(

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Maybe Spencer kidnapped himself, wouldn't be the first time.

Or the camp counselor who really, really, really just wanted to put on a kick-ass production of "Cats."

• Love 11

Maybe Carly'll weigh in.  "He's my best friend...Carol?...Christine?...Charlene?...anyway, my best friend's son!"

We've referred to her for so long as "she who shall not be named" that I legit could not remember her name until I read Ulkis' post.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

Probably. I guess FV hasn't given up on Princess Ava. I really thought we'd dodged that particular bullet

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Maybe it's Britt!

*ducks tomatoes thrown by jsbt*

Fuck Britt!

I am assuming Spencer kidnapped his dumbass self, yes. UUUGHHHHHH

• Love 5
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Maybe Spencer kidnapped himself, wouldn't be the first time.

Where is Chandler. Because he has the greatest motive of wanting to putting Spencer on ice for while.

Although that basement looks the same that Maxie was kidnapped by Valentin's man who kidnapped her by mistake looking for Claudette.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Although that basement looks the same that Maxie was kidnapped by Valentin's man who kidnapped her by mistake looking for Claudette.

It's probably the same set as the old Spencer house basement, just cleaned up.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's probably the same set as the old Spencer house basement, just cleaned up.

No, the Spencer house basement and Maxie and Spencer's basement are different, unless they severely re-did it.

3 hours ago, jsbt said:

Fuck Britt!

I am assuming Spencer kidnapped his dumbass self, yes. UUUGHHHHHH

Apparently it's some Sonny enemy called Garvey. Garrrrvey.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

No, the Spencer house basement and Maxie and Spencer's basement are different, unless they severely re-did it.

Ugh, isn't Garvey that dude from Puerto Rico?

6 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Garvey kidnapped Spencer. Not Josslyn or Avery who are less of a headache than Spencer where the story could be tied in to actual story going on. But no let's have random Sonny enemy kidnap random Sonny's relative.

Seriously, why not Rocco.

• Love 4
(edited)

At least Guza made a lot of those mob guys stand out.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm not sure he's been all that villainized. As usual, the show is afraid to paint anyone too negatively.

Despite his being hyped as The Worst Cassadine Ever and then coming on killing Nikolas! Dumb as fuck! TBH I'd almost be tempted to reveal he is some clueless dupe of the real Valentin (the stablehand's deformed kid who got fed a BS story about being the Cassadine heir or something) and kill him off, bring some other very different dude on sometime.

9 hours ago, LadyDot said:

I am all in favor of Burton taking on the role of Nicholas Cassadine

I read this as "Burton taking on the role of Spencer Cassadine"

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Poor Valentin, he's going to be a suspect just because he actually tried to kidnap Spencer that one time, and has recently  threatened him

Maybe this will bring him and Nina back together, since the exact gawd damn thing happened to her when Avery got kidnapped the second time.  "So just because I kidnapped her last time and I just got out of a mental institution, I'm a suspect?!?! "  Um...yes?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, jsbt said:
19 hours ago, LadyDot said:

I am all in favor of Burton taking on the role of Nicholas Cassadine

I read this as "Burton taking on the role of Spencer Cassadine"

That is some extreme SORASing, but I'm in!

• Love 10
(edited)

Super lame magazine spoilers I saw on Twitter:

Sonny gets a tip about Spencer and heads into what he knows in a dangerous situation to bring his nephew home. #GH

Sam decides she needs to eliminate Sonny in order to protect her family. Jason learns her diagnosis and forces her to seek her. #GH

Maxie surprises Nathan but he decides to keep his moonlighting as Man Landers a secret. #GH

Edited by TeeVee329