Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm cringing just thinking about what they'd do.  Have Liz bitch and moan that she pariahed herself for AJ's dick instead of Jason's.  Have Monica scream at AJ for what he did to Jason.  Have Michael yell that Sonny is his only father over and over again. 

It didn't occur to me that they would have AJ responsible for this.  I just assumed it would all be blamed on Helena and AJ would also be a victim.  Helena faked his death and kidnapped him, brainwashed him and sent him out into the world thinking he was Jason.  That way, AJ wouldn't have intentionally hidden away while Sonny momentarily went to jail and he wouldn't have let Michael and Monica grieve for him - not that I think he would care that much that Sonny went to jail but it would be harder to justify letting Micheal and Monica grieve.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
grammer and to clarify thoughts about AJ
  • Love 5

I think they would make AJ responsible for global warming if they thought they could get away with it.  All that energy to produce the alcohol he drinks.

5 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

When will they get it through their empty brains that we do not want more mob, we want more hospital? It's really not that crazy of a request to want a show called General Hospital to have more stories take place in a hospital, and not just stories of patients in the hospital because of mob-related injuries.

I'm curious -- does anyone know of any research or focus groups indicating what people want?  Personally I hate Mob Hospital but I'm wondering if there is an audience for it.

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

It didn't occur to me that they would have AJ responsible for this.  I just assumed it would all be blamed on Helena and AJ would also be a victim.

I just can't see this show passing on an opportunity to villainize AJ in favor of Jason or Sonny or Franco even.

Though Helena's involvement would also irritate me.  The show keeps trying to sell this interest she had in Jason and...not, she would not GAS about this peasant.

• Love 6

I think the easiest way to resolve this Tale of Two Jasons is to pretend the swap never happened. We hear water running in the shower in Sam's bathroom. It stops. She goes in and the man in the shower (SB) turns around and says "Hi, honey!" a la Bobby Ewing in Dallas. And Billy Miller is never seen in PC again.

• Love 4

Fucking Jason. Fucking Burton. Fucking Frank. Nothing about this holds any appeal to me. AJ should be one of the leads of this show, Billy Miller should have been a recast Lucky, and Jason should have remained blessedly dead.

Fucking show. It can't be healthy to get so angry about this but I WANT TO KILL THIS WITH FIRE.

• Love 16

If SBu is the REAL Jason and BM is revealed to be a FAUX Jason, how long until SBu pulls out his patented "sad panda face"* upon learning that both Elizabeth and Sam fell all over themselves for the fake AND that Sam had his baby?  

*Looks off into the middle distance with tears in his eyes

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

If SBu is the REAL Jason and BM is revealed to be a FAUX Jason, how long until SBu pulls out his patented "sad panda face"* upon learning that both Elizabeth and Sam fell all over themselves for the fake AND that Sam had his baby?  

*Looks off into the middle distance with tears in his eyes

Yeah, but Sonny never replaced him and that's all that matters.

Also, I'm gonna need my Jason and Robin reunion scene now. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

My HEART.

OMG. Does Jason still think she's dead!?

If they don't rewrite history (hahahhaha, look at me being funny), then SBu Jason should be the one Robin rescued from Crighton and took back to PC.  That would give credence to the theory of the 'switch' being done before/right after Ava hit him and ruined his face.  

But this is GH, so who even knows.  

Just now, Cheyanne11 said:

If they don't rewrite history (hahahhaha, look at me being funny), then SBu Jason should be the one Robin rescued from Crighton and took back to PC.  That would give credence to the theory of the 'switch' being done before/right after Ava hit him and ruined his face.  

But this is GH, so who even knows.  

Oh ok! True! So then the switch happened with the car accident. Got it. I think that's the best way to write it. They've already fucked this story up so much, though.

I am thrilled that SBu is coming back. BM has never worked in the role, and I don't think he has chemistry with Kemo at all.  As for those complaining that Jason would take over the show as a character, he already is.  Jason and Sam are on all the time, and so is Carly and Sonny and Julian and Alexis.  The show is all about them right now for the most part.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Gawd I'm sick of Double x Jason already and it hasn't even started yet.  There's not going to be any story oxygen left for anything else.

I wouldn't be that over it if the story hasn't been rewritten like a billion times.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

In other news...nope:

#GH Nelle gets a make-over. {July 10}

I will probably like those scenes. Whatever! I assume Nina will be the one doing the makeover and I actually like Nina/Nelle scenes. I'm sure the whole thing will be stupid, but it's better than watching Michael and Nelle awkwardly kiss or Sonny and Carly do anything.

I personally hope they do some "the real Jason returns" promos. I would laugh. I need to check twitter and see how people are reacting to this. The fandom reaction better provide me with some good comedy!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

.I need to check twitter and see how people are reacting to this. The fandom reaction better provide me with some good comedy!

Ha! I saw this on Twitter Monday and came here to see what y'all were saying. There is no better snark than PTV/TWOP snark!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Would they bring back McBain? They wouldn't, wouldn't they? 

What makes you think that?

Bringing back McBain would mean putting him into story with Sam and I can't see them doing that, not with Double x Jason for her to deal with.

2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

What makes you think that?

Bringing back McBain would mean putting him into story with Sam and I can't see them doing that, not with Double x Jason for her to deal with.

oops, I meant to say, "they would, wouldn't they?" heh.

re: DZ rumors, I could see FV thinking up McBain to put McBain in the pcpd. And I just feel like if ME were leaving to they would have announced it at the same time as RB.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

re: DZ rumors, I could see FV thinking up McBain to put McBain in the pcpd. And I just feel like if ME were leaving to they would have announced it at the same time as RB.

Given how much the writing has crippled the cops, they might as well not bother with any regular character being on the force.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Shouldn't Nelle's story be Carly hating her guts and trying to split her and Michael up?  We've seen nothing to that effect in the spoilers, it's BS.

Ever since Nelle said she'd testify about Ava switching Morgan's pills, she and Carly have had if not a truce, then at least a ceasefire of active hostilities. Carly continues to tell Michael to dump her, but Carly isn't telling Nelle to stay away. That's Bobbie's job, apparently.

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Well, I don't think SBu and KeMo had much chemistry, either, so it's a wash.

I don't think KeMo has had much chemistry with anyone since Greg Vaughan left. He was somehow able to get her energy level above somnambulant. Even when Sam was crying yesterday about not feeling like herself, all I think was that KeMo could barely rouse herself to squeeze out the tears.

2 hours ago, ulkis said:
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Nelle needs a better story, not a new look. The whole idea is dated and gross. Big, big nope.

Yeah, but if she could chop off at least 3 inches of her hair, I'd deeply appreciate it.

I'm onboard with this, but I don't need to see her with different makeup and "sexier" clothes. Even though I generally like Nina/Nelle scenes, I really wish women didn't have to change to snag a man. Especially a Cream of Wheat man like Michael!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Everyone "hates" Burton until his character starts sniffing around someone other than Sam. Same old story every time.

LOL, no. My hatred for Steve Burton well pre-dates Sam.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I think they would make AJ responsible for global warming if they thought they could get away with it.  All that energy to produce the alcohol he drinks.

I'm curious -- does anyone know of any research or focus groups indicating what people want?  Personally I hate Mob Hospital but I'm wondering if there is an audience for it.

I saw on Nathan Varni's fb page and the GH one that people are actually liking Billy Miller more than Steve.  There are a few pro comments, but a surprising amount of bad ones.  They love #killy.  

36 minutes ago, ulkis said:

oops, I meant to say, "they would, wouldn't they?" heh.

Yeah, I have a feeling about that too.  They'll probably kill Dr Michael Easton to bring back John McBain, Lady Parts Whisperer back.  And tbh, they don't need to put him with Sam when Anna and her twin are there.  I'm sure they'll cram him into Anna's twin thing, like maybe he knows the difference because he and Alex had a steamy affair years ago and he did work with Anna.  If I can't get Dante/Anna, I'll settle for McBain and Anna.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh I'm expecting something a la "Countdown to The Real Greenlee!" by the time this is done.

Lol.  I can hear it now.  *insert promo guy*  "What if your brother?" (cue to clip of Sonny being mad) Your best friend? (Carly with her mouth open in anger) Your husband? (Sam crying or something) was the man you hated?"  Cue to Billy Miller.  "This summer, an imposter is revealed."  Someone yelling "Youre not Jason! Oh my God, it's AJ."  Shot of Steve tied up in an Undisclosed Location.

• Love 4
(edited)

And, oh Jesus, I cannot endure more of those stupid lampshading scenes of characters who only knew the latest Michael Easton character saying McBain reminds them so much of some doctor who worked at the hospital until recently. 

Edited by Asp Burger
5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I wasn't talking about you! Shouldn't have used "everyone." That was hyperbole.

Jason Morgan was dead to me the moment he chose Carly and Sonny over his family.   Steve Burton was dead to me when he became dead in the eyes.  I guess, after SB and then KMc left.  But I am looking forward to the UCG that comes with his return.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Everyone "hates" Burton until his character starts sniffing around someone other than Sam. Same old story every time.

It's not hard to figure out why.  Any female character that takes a ride on Jason's dick immediately gets a status boost and more screen time.  Fans naturally want their fave to get a status boost and more screen time, so they root for them to get paired with Jason because that's a sure-fire way to get it.

Me, I don't want Burton anywhere near Liz.  She's been trashed enough.

(Although if GH does do a Two Jasons story, I expect BM to be the big loser here.  RealJason will get back with Sam, Liz will still be stuck with Franco, and BM will be left out in the cold.  Although I could see the show moving RoHo back over to being Todd and having a big reveal where FakeJason is revealed to be RealFranco, who completed his sick revenge on RealJason by quite literally taking over his life).

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, yowsah1 said:

It's not hard to figure out why.  Any female character that takes a ride on Jason's dick immediately gets a status boost and more screen time.  Fans naturally want their fave to get a status boost and more screen time, so they root for them to get paired with Jason because that's a sure-fire way to get it.

Me, I don't want Burton anywhere near Liz.  She's been trashed enough.

(Although if GH does do a Two Jasons story, I expect BM to be the big loser here.  RealJason will get back with Sam, Liz will still be stuck with Franco, and BM will be left out in the cold.  Although I could see the show moving RoHo back over to being Todd and having a big reveal where FakeJason is revealed to be RealFranco, who completed his sick revenge on RealJason by quite literally taking over his life).

I speculated last night about killing off Franco and having RoHo return as Todd.  Todd/Carly apparently had fans, so Liz/BH could be freed up to get the consolation prize in BMiller.  But like I said above, I'd rather have SK and RiH back.  

• Love 2
(edited)

In other news, there's apparently a blind item in one of the mags that "a character not seen in 15 years will return for a visit".  Could this be, finally, Serena Baldwin?  Serena made her last appearance in 2003 (so off a year, but pretty close), we've gotten a bunch of mentions of her lately, and I think we heard they're doing some kind of tribute episode to Peter Hansen/Lee Baldwin.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

There is no logical way to write a twin switch. It is impossible for both Jasons to have the exact same brain damage and injuries to pull this shit off. Plus they can't afford to piss off the fans even more by trying to rewrite this Jason shit again after that Chimera In A Can shit.

I would be cool with Steve's Jason being the lost twin if Billy is staying. This way Steve can get tossed right back in the Carson orbit. He isn't tied down with 3 kids and a wife. Frank can toss him at any of his pets. I would cry tears if he got stuck with Nina or Carly. Make Steve earn this paycheck.

• Love 4

Steve was coming in second while he was here the first time. McBam is why he was pushed out cause Frank wanted Kelly and Michael come hell or high water as you saw with her being stuck with all his characters except Finn.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

"I have a wife, her name is Sam.  I have an albatross, her name is Carly."

"I have a brother, his name is Sonny.  I have an AJ, he is a fat drunk.  Dragon.  Phoenix.  Dragon.  Phoenix.  I am the Phoenix!"  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

I just want to know which one is the Victor and who is the Todd.  

I will laugh when I see them side by side.  Isn't Steve taller?

Can one of them be grateful they're not the real Jason? That would be the best.

• Love 9