Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: The Lost and the Plunderers

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

I remember back then they kept focusing on symbols or numbers Tara had on her wrist. I guess that one of those never to be explored plot points, like Bob's secret box.

Or from this season where Jadis wrote the big red letter "A" on the container where she imprisoned Rick.

• Love 3

The Simon actor would have been a better choice for Negan than Jeffrey Dean Morgan.   Simon guy has the schtick down pat but he also brings the crazy whereas JDM is always, unmistakably, in each and every scene, ham acting.

• Love 2

Wish this show would stop trying to make Jadis happen. I just don't give a shit about her. I don't understand why it was more important for Rick to go visit Jadis the traitor instead of hurrying to the Hilltop to make sure his last surviving child is safe. I used to love this show but I'm at the point I'd be happy to see Rick perish and Negan live. Negan is a ridiculous character but rick is a horrible leader, a bad father and I'm sick of his empty, comicical threats that he is going to kill Negan. He had at least two chances where he could have easily taken Negan out and he didn't even try. 

We need more carol Daryl Ezekiel and company. Enid and what's his name going to oceanside was stupid. You took their guns killed their leader. Why should they help you???? 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, millennium said:

The Simon actor would have been a better choice for Negan than Jeffrey Dean Morgan.   Simon guy has the schtick down pat but he also brings the crazy whereas JDM is always, unmistakably, in each and every scene, ham acting.

I've been saying this for a while. Well, thinking it, anyway. Simon is better at cartoon villainy, which the part needs, IMO. 

• Love 1

So why did the trash people let themselves get slaughtered without any resistance? They still had their guns when the saviours started shooting. And why am I still trying to make sense of the god awful writing on this show?

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:34 AM, icemiser69 said:

Since Rick doesn't have the balls to take out Nagen, perhaps a Simon and Nagen feud will end up splitting the Saviors into a couple of splinter groups.  At least that could end up creating some interest in a series that has become as dull as dirt.

Bonus points if Simon's group fights with Rick's.  Otherwise, we'll have Rick & crew trying to fight 2 groups.