Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Don't Poke the Bear

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Amanda grows frustrated with Kyle's behavior and decides to let him have a weekend to himself; Lindsay gets in touch with her ex; Danielle continues to be an unwelcome third party in Lauren and Carl's relationship.

OIC no one cares for this show! Well the participants are a bunch of drunken idiots! Lauren's back with Carl and Danielle can't stand it; spending most of her time talking about the situation with Stephen who's crushed! No one's going to talk me out of Carl getting serviced in a drunken stupor by Stephen! That's where his jealous comes from with Lauren back in Carl's bed! What I don't understand is Danielle crying the blues over him when she's separated from the guy and knows he's a douchebag! These people are just too whacked to watch! ;-)

• Love 4

Danielle if you aren't jealous you are very unconvincing about not caring. The first ep they both said they only dated for a few weeks two years ago and the fact that she said he effects her so much says a lot. I mean Lauren is crazy but most of their interactions that go weird is because of Danielle bringing up Carl to her in such a disengenious way, like in the kitchen when she was like don't hide it from us, um everyome in the house knows they are sleeping together how is that hiding it from you? And going into Carl's room in the morning? Not a good disinterested look! 

I am mostly shocked that Lauren hasnt tried to through Lindsey out of the king bed so that she and Carl could have it. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

Julio turned Kyle down. Big surprise. NOT. 

I hope having a break from each other will do some good for Kyle and Amanda. Spending a whole summer living with someone you're not living with in regular life is a lot. But, sadly, I don't think Kyle is ready to give up his weekend, partying ways. 

Ugh, Lindsey just had to call Everett. I guess hearing him is better than seeing him, but still. I hate that douche. He's calling her "baby" and insisting he misses her, but he can't even give her his undivided attention for 5 minutes. MOVE ON. 

Lauren is so gross. I do think that Danielle was a little overly meddlesome with Lauren and Carl to begin with. But she seems to have realized what a train wreck it is and has backed off. But that's not good enough for Lauren. She's gotta rub it in her face some more. She's insisting Carl confront Danielle. ...over what? And then, when Danielle is taken aback and needs to talk to someone, she gets yelled at again. Carl is vile and Lauren is a bitch and they deserve each other. 

• Love 18

I can't imagine anyone seeing Kyle's behavior on the weekends and then thinking--gee, I want to go into business with this guy! Grow up!

Carl is repulsive and why is Lauren so hooked on him? Why would you even want him?

This whole group seems like a bunch of losers to me. None of them seem to be going anywhere in their careers. Some don't even have jobs. Most of them are probably living with several other people in tiny apartments and they are close to 30 or older. What a grim life. I guess they really need the paychecks from this show!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Spending a whole summer living with someone you're not living with in regular life is a lot.

It's only on the weekends. They don't even see each other during the week when they're in the city because Kyle is soooooo busy with his business. What a douche.

So Carl is going to bone Lauren all summer again and then ghost her as soon as summer is over and they all go back to their normal lives. Just like last year. Does anybody not see that coming except Lauren? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 14
14 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

OIC no one cares for this show! Well the participants are a bunch of drunken idiots! Lauren's back with Carl and Danielle can't stand it; spending most of her time talking about the situation with Stephen who's crushed! No one's going to talk me out of Carl getting serviced in a drunken stupor by Stephen! That's where his jealous comes from with Lauren back in Carl's bed! What I don't understand is Danielle crying the blues over him when she's separated from the guy and knows he's a douchebag! These people are just too whacked to watch! ;-)

I am fully convinced of chem petting has occurred between Carl and Stephen. I haven't watched yet. I seen a clip and Carl look FUXED up. I took a shot.

• Love 1

Hey Amanda, I remember youthful me tearfully asking my charming, handsome, genius boyfriend - why do you need to be so drunk all the time?  20 years later I've nursed him through rehab and loss of his profession and fortune due to alcoholism.  Not that it wasn't worth it in the end and I love him and our kid but I would tell 26 year old me to run fast and far!  And my boyfriend actually wanted to spend time with me...how someone so cute and seemingly normal and kind can let such a fuckup treat her like that!  Girls, we can do better!

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, AuntDahlia said:

Hey Amanda, I remember youthful me tearfully asking my charming, handsome, genius boyfriend - why do you need to be so drunk all the time?  20 years later I've nursed him through rehab and loss of his profession and fortune due to alcoholism.  Not that it wasn't worth it in the end and I love him and our kid but I would tell 26 year old me to run fast and far!  And my boyfriend actually wanted to spend time with me...how someone so cute and seemingly normal and kind can let such a fuckup treat her like that!  Girls, we can do better!

Oh my GOD - so true!  I remember that being youthful me too... and of course, turns out the same.

How embarrassing was that cab ride for Lauren?  Lauren tries to act like Danielle is interested in Carl.  Kyle refutes it (rest of the cab silent). Lauren says she & Carl dated.  Kyle says that Carl never once said they were dating (rest of the cab INCLUDING CARL silent).  Hello Lauren, you're a summertime fuck buddy.

So she's an executive assistant who is now going to quit and take her TV money to invest in a beauty salon?

• Love 9
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Lauren tries to act like Danielle is interested in Carl.  Kyle refutes it

Both Carl and Lauren rhinks that and Kyle was drunk and probably hasn't spoken to Danielle evet because she clearly is up in their business and when she was crying to Stephen on the steps she even said how much power Carl has over her. She might not have any feelings for him but that is not how she is acting.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, snarts said:

How embarrassing was that cab ride for Lauren?  Lauren tries to act like Danielle is interested in Carl.  Kyle refutes it (rest of the cab silent). Lauren says she & Carl dated.  Kyle says that Carl never once said they were dating (rest of the cab INCLUDING CARL silent).  Hello Lauren, you're a summertime fuck buddy.

You left out the best part, Carl telling Kyle that maybe everyone should just be silent now.  I died laughing!  Carl didn’t even try denying it.  He just wanted to hush it all up and pathetic Lauren is still too stupid to see what was served to her on a silver platter.

I go back and forth on whether Danielle is still into Carl or not.  I feel like she’s in a really crappy place because the only person she really knew going into this was Carl and from what we saw on the 1st episode they seemed to have a good, or at least decent, friendship.  Now he’s either ignoring her or yelling at her on behalf of his fuck buddy.  I’m sure that’s a hard pill to swallow.  I also think she thought she and Lauren would bond over realizing how much better they were not being with Carl anymore and that hasn’t worked out at all.  The cool chick Lauren can’t handle anyone in the house making a comment about her falling back into her same routine with Carl so she flips out on Danielle, not Steven mind you who has been doing the same along with her sister.  I think Steven is the one who is still hung up on Carl.  I think Danielle just can’t find her place in the house and can’t understand why Carl is now ghost friending her.

Lauren and Carl just need to go away.  I don’t wish to ever see them again.  Lauren needs to stop with the fast talking.  I figure every time she fast talks that you can bet she’s in the wrong and is full of shit.  She’s a pathetic mean girl.

Lindsay needs to stay away from Everett.  He’s clearly not that into Lindsay by his behavior with her on the phone.  Can one of these women please see how bad these men are?!

I like Amanda and I like Kyle but I think Amanda deserves better.  

• Love 8

Yea, I definitely think part of how Daniele is acting is due to Lauren acting like they were going to bond over both getting played by Carl.  Then Lauren clearly gave that up in 5 seconds. Danielle did get a bit catty and nosy at first, but I feel she's backed off and Lauren just won't let it go. She loves the idea of Danielle being jealous her and Carl. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Danielle did get a bit catty and nosy at first, but I feel she's backed off and Lauren just won't let it go.

This epidode alone she walked into Carl's bedroom in the morning when they were in bed, asked Lauren if she told Ashley who she has never met about Carl, told Lauren not to keep it a secret from the house even though they clearly arent, and talked about them to Steven even before Carl told her to just not talk about them to Lauren.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

This epidode alone she walked into Carl's bedroom in the morning when they were in bed, asked Lauren if she told Ashley who she has never met about Carl, told Lauren not to keep it a secret from the house even though they clearly arent, and talked about them to Steven even before Carl told her to just not talk about them to Lauren.

And Danielle has a tone. It’s sort of vaguely hostile. That conversation in the kitchen was the weirdest thing. Asking if she had told Ashley and telling Lauren that everyone knows. It was bizarre, like she was threatening to do...something? I don’t know what, but it was strange. I would have been put off by it too and I have a much stronger sense of self then Lauren. 

And if they’re not jealous that Laren is the one that keeps finding Carl’s bed (which they totally are) why are Stephen and Danielle so upset? I get that Lauren and Carl are probably an annoying couple but so what? Kyle and Amanda are an annoying couple. All these people are annoying! 

Next week looks fun. Watermelon throwing and maybe some answers about what the fuck is the deal between Stephen and Carl.

• Love 4

Alright. Watched it. Lauren is awful and needy. It's level 100. She knows she should be ashamed of herself. Why would she send him over? "Don't go" "she's at the bar." Lauren has a history of dissing women due to her poor judgement.

Danielle is annoying and plain as a potato. Proof Carl will do anything chasing him. It's as if he thinks he's doing them a favor by sleeping with em. Danielle. Have some dignity, girl!

• Love 2

Danielle's only plot point is being Carl's ex.   I'm sure her "meddling" is producer generated and it probably sucks to be her in the summer house.

Speaking of producer generated, the breakup between Lindsay and Everett seems a little too vague and tentative to be real.   I might change my mind if she actually makes out on camera with another guy.  I predict Everett will be making a surprise guest appearance soon-- maybe for that veteran mud run event.

I think Lauren should move out to California so Ashley can assume full custodial care of her.   Something is not right there. 

Amit is cute and sweet. 

Kyle isn't much of a boyfriend or entrepreneur but I enjoyed his comments in the car about Lauren and Carl.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Speaking of producer generated, the breakup between Lindsay and Everett seems a little too vague and tentative to be real.   I might change my mind if she actually makes out on camera with another guy.  I predict Everett will be making a surprise guest appearance soon-- maybe for that veteran mud run event.

Based on their IG seems pretty real.

• Love 1