Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Fertile Myrtle

druzy
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, lezlers said:

This was entirely my point!  I had said that what Tyler said WASN'T abusive and if it WAS considered abuse, CPS would be REALLY busy because this kind of thing happens quite regularly in the average American home.  

I think I was really taken out of context here.

Aw, dude, sorry about that! As @GreatKazu said, we were totally supporting and agreeing with you! Sometimes it's hard to tell that in forums. I went off on someone in my true crime group the other day. I mean, I spent a good hour creating this rather inflammatory post defending my point, only later to realize that she and I were saying the same thing. Oops! 

• Love 5

I was traveling for work and sick while doing it and just watched and got through all the comments! 

I totally agree that Tyler did not seem the normal type of happy that someone is when their partner announces they're expecting a planned child. It was either actual dismay or terrible acting.

NOTHING but WATER in the CAR! WTF with these people?! I once stopped at DQ to get a treat and my kid got a lemonade. The car was less than a month old. Lemonade all over the back floor. The kind with SUGAR. Milk is just asking for trouble.

I hate that Deb tries to emotionally manipulate her ex husband once she fails to succeed in doing so with her daughter and her granddaughter. I'm trying to imagine myself behaving in that way, relentlessly bringing up a sore topic that my adult child has made their stance absolutely clear on. I just can't see it. Not only would I consider it akin to begging for approval, I would also realize that respecting my adult child's very strong feelings on that issue are just as valid to them as my own are to me, and I would value our relationship enough to accept that. 

Deb is a nightmare of a narcissistic gaslighter and it's all about her. I'm sad for Sophia that she's learned that she has to be so direct and repeatedly deny her grandmother's stupid fucking requests and that she has that much of an asshole for a grandmother. Although, maybe having to be so direct will serve her well in the future so she can set boundaries with the crazy assholes she will run into in the future. Maybe Deb is secretly a genius in that way?

• Love 10
On 1/31/2018 at 9:01 PM, cereality said:

and the apartment he came back to post rehab looked like a really really modest 1 bedroom walk up situation. They live in Chattanooga -- where even new construction apartments aren't that expensive so I can only imagine that an older 1 bedroom is only a few hundred max.

They have that nice house right on the water.  Probably a rental.

On 1/31/2018 at 11:10 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

You aren't supposed to insult other posters!!! I'm 40, and I take offense that I'd be put in a box of "people who dress like Catelynn". Just kidding...kinda. ?

Yeah same and I wouldn’t be caught dead in her ensembles.  Mostly because they are cheaply made and crappy.  Also nobody looks good with all that draping.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah same and I wouldn’t be caught dead in her ensembles.  Mostly because they are cheaply made and crappy.  Also nobody looks good with all that draping.

And those fucking mismatch colors!!! The outfit she wore to the photoshoot, made my eyes bleed! 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Wasn't Ryan living in his recently deceased grandmother's home at some point? I have no idea whether that was the house on the water or whether Ryan even has/had a grandma, but I vaguely remember something like that.

• Love 4

He did.  That was the house Larry told Jenn "y'all better sell it to him for the same price".  This was just after Larry told her he "wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire" after he and Ryan that huge fallout.  The house on the water is a different one.  I hope they are renting it but I don't think so.  The current house is the one Mack was pressuring Ryan to buy.  Two different houses.

• Love 7
On 2/1/2018 at 12:10 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

You aren't supposed to insult other posters!!! I'm 40, and I take offense that I'd be put in a box of "people who dress like Catelynn". Just kidding...kinda. ?

On 2/4/2018 at 10:09 AM, heatherchandler said:

On 2/4/2018 at 11:14 AM, JuliesMommy said:

And those fucking mismatch colors!!! The outfit she wore to the photoshoot, made my eyes bleed! 

As someone hitting 40, I feel like my body looks the best it ever has, especially after having 3 kids. Cate's clothes make her look older, heavier, and dowdier than she is. 

**A peek into THIS almost-40 year old's closet**

little 3.jpg

little 1.jpg

little 2.jpg

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

As someone hitting 40, I feel like my body looks the best it ever has, especially after having 3 kids. Cate's clothes make her look older, heavier, and dowdier than she is. 

**A peek into THIS almost-40 year old's closet**

little 3.jpg

little 1.jpg

little 2.jpg

Get it girl!!! You look bomb!! Stylish, cute, sexy and age appropriate! Love the boots btw ?hot mama! Cait, take fucking notes!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, JuliesMommy said:

Get it girl!!! You look bomb!! Stylish, cute, sexy and age appropriate! Love the boots btw ?hot mama! Cait, take fucking notes!

Ha ha, thanks! I hate those articles about "things not to wear after X age." They usually include tight-fitting clothes and mini-skirts. I love both and I continue to wear them. I think you should be able to wear whatever you want to, and for that I support Cate and her attire. However, I get the feeling that Cate WANTS to look good but just can't figure out how to make that happen. I wish someone would take an interest in her appearance, take her shopping, help her find things that are suitable for her body type and really teach her how to dress. 

Hey, maybe that's what she and Tyler can do after they divorce! He and his new beau can help her do her makeup and take her shopping. They might make great friends, just lousy marriage partners. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

TM2 has an episode tonight. 

@mamadrama hot damn! Love your style. We share the same boots! Third image - I love that outfit!! 

Thanks! I paid $5 for them at a flea market and they are tough fuckers. I'd like to find more! 

They never did put last week's episode up to buy. I watched it via the link you all provided here.

5 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

No new episode?  I suspect that they aren’t sure how to shape the narrative about Catelynn. 

Re: Mirena crash

After my son died in his sleep, a woman was "comforting" me by telling me that she understood how I felt because she had "lost a baby, too, in a Mirena crash." She didn't quite realize what had actually gone on in her body. (I won't get into the whole comparison thing.)

• Love 11

There must be a lot of editing going on for them to have not shown a new episode yesterday. MTV has unclean hands. 

I posted this link to this article on the Maci thread, but it fits well here since it mentions what is happening recently on the show. It is being claimed Maci's storylines, including the whole withholding Bentley from Ryan, are fake and it alludes to Maci's miscarriage being a storyline: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/02/maci-bookout-new-evidence-of-fake-custody-battle-emerges/

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

There must be a lot of editing going on for them to have not shown a new episode yesterday. MTV has unclean hands. 

I posted this link to this article on the Maci thread, but it fits well here since it mentions what is happening recently on the show. It is being claimed Maci's storylines, including the whole withholding Bentley from Ryan, are fake and it alludes to Maci's miscarriage being a storyline: https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/02/maci-bookout-new-evidence-of-fake-custody-battle-emerges/

Do you think they had to hurry and re-edit Cate's "pregnancy" storyline for whatever reason?

Last season on MY BIG FAT FABULOUS LIFE, Whitney Thore had a possibly positive pregnancy test and they were teasing this whole pregnancy storyline. Hundreds of people were getting on her FB page, posting congrats and how happy they were because they, too, have PCOS and she was giving them hope for the future, etc. etc. Those of us who keep up with her in real time knew she wasn't pregnant. We suspected that it was either a false positive due to PCOS or a bad test. (Or just a fake story created for the show.) The whole thing, and their big secretive "is she or isn't she" tripe, backfired on them and caused her to lose a lot of fans. They had to scramble to come up with a new spin on the topic. In fact, after 2 weeks had gone by and we still didn't have a clear "answer" as to whether she was pregnant (she was coy on SM, evading questions about whether she was pregnant while still giving people "likes" for their congrats) that some intern or whatever on TLC "accidentally" released footage on FB showing that it was just a mistake in the test. That footage was removed after an hour, but not before a lot of people saw it. 

I am just wondering if there's something similar going on with Cate. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

That’s interesting. 

• Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

MTV definitely has unclean hands. According to their website there isn't a new episode next week. Cate returns home on March 2nd. They are probably playing around with Cate's storyline since they are filming her in rehab.  

I just checked my cable provider's listings for next week and it shows there is a new episode next Monday. When I checked the MTV schedule this morning it showed that Ridiculousness was in the TMOG time slot. 

OG.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, druzy said:

MTV definitely has unclean hands. According to their website there isn't a new episode next week. Cate returns home on March 2nd. They are probably playing around with Cate's storyline since they are filming her in rehab.  

I forgot about that. I guess it’s MTV that has her off social media, not her treatment plan.

• Love 6

ok, so I get that everytime I come out with a Farrah post, it's *probably* not going to be that nice but...

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?

there's your nine-year old babbling her should've-outgrown-four-years-ago- baby-talk at you, so you....school her on what it takes to land a decent HUSBAND?   Really, Farrah?

• Love 7

Why bother?  We know Amber will be "sick" and Cate will probably need another 6 weeks of "care" around this time.  So neither one of them will show up and not one thing will be said about it.  At least Farrah shows up, on time.  Maci too.  Skank ass Mackenzie wouldn't miss the chance to stomp off stage, either.  

I hope this show deeply regrets and pays dearly for they way they singled out Farrah in favor of two sloths and a dumbass that wants to skin Maci and wear her.

• Love 12