Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Technology Wizards

paigow
  • Start Topic

I'm sorry, Patterson, but you really should have known that Boston would try something, once you asked him to help with your game.  And you're suppose to be the smart one of the group.  Still, the case was fun enough and I enjoyed seeing Boston/Rich together again, briefly.

Avery is already been saved and reunited with both Jane and Weller.  But judging from Roman's less then concerned reaction, I have a feeling he might have actually wanted it to happen.

Of course, right when Zapata finally decides she wants to tell Reade the truth about her feelings for him, he reveals that he is planning to propose to Meg.  Sigh....

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Jane really annoys me. I can't wait for her daughter to turn on her and then tell her that she is not really her daughter.

Seriously. Jane went into that rescue with an attitude and a puss against Weller even knowing that Avery had been working with Roman. Avery will undoubtedly betray them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I may have to throw something at the TV if Jane says "she's my daughter!" one more time in a quivering voice. Yes, we get it and we will all be laughing when she turns on Jane and takes Roman's side.

Poor Zapata, or maybe poor us for having to watch this. I thought the angst was finally over when she talked to Reade, but typical storyline with him showing her a ring. 

It was nice seeing Boston again. I like him and Rich.com.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, twoods said:

I may have to throw something at the TV if Jane says "she's my daughter!" one more time in a quivering voice. 

Welcome to the world of Arrow Season 5 also known as "Myson!"-hell. 

Avery looked happy in those pics with her adopted parants and seems to have had a good life so why exactly did she throw that all to the wind when hot uncle with a crazy story showed up?  Hmm, never mind.

So with how many shady people did Patterson actually work during that time-lapse? And were there any consequences for that backdoor hack? 

As for the Reade-Zappata plot: please writers put that 'manual of rom-com tropes' aside.

I wanted to give Roman a hug after Weller was so mean to him, sniff. 

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 3
On 1/27/2018 at 4:12 PM, twoods said:

I may have to throw something at the TV if Jane says "she's my daughter!" one more time in a quivering voice

Hub and I watch this On Demand after it airs so I can't tell you how many times he's had to pause & rewind because of my incessant ranting over Jane's behavior.  Her willingness to throw her marriage away to a guy who went from one end of the earth to the other to find her in that cave over a daughter she never knew existed just boggles my mind.  I'm still not thoroughly convinced that Avery is really her daughter.  Those birth documents could've been manipulated

And can someone clarify when she was with Clem?  She told Kurt that it was 'when they were apart', but was that after they were married when she then had to go into hiding?  If that's the case, then I think her adultery pretty much trumps Weller 'accidentally' shooting someone he thought was someone else and having it wind up being Avery whom he had thought was staying put like he told her.  Jane getting all huffy about her not being able to trust Kurt going forward?  Please, sister!  Seems like the writers contrived way of trying to create friction between them, but I'm not buying it.

Can we please have more episodes that focus on Patterson & Rich?  Those two are just gold together.  I thought Rich mentioned that he swung both ways.   Would love to see them hook up.

Not feeling Reade's readiness to propose to Divya (I'm so un-invested in this character that I have no clue what her name is so she'll always be Divya to me)  Her journalistic interference in last week's ep really rubbed me the wrong way to where I just find her tolerable

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ctlady said:

And can someone clarify when she was with Clem?  She told Kurt that it was 'when they were apart', but was that after they were married when she then had to go into hiding?  If that's the case, then I think her adultery pretty much trumps Weller 'accidentally' shooting someone he thought was someone else and having it wind up being Avery whom he had thought was staying put like he told her.  Jane getting all huffy about her not being able to trust Kurt going forward?  Please, sister!  Seems like the writers contrived way of trying to create friction between them, but I'm not buying it.

I believe she was with Clem after she and Kurt were married and she was on the run. So yeah, it was cheating and she lied about it just as much as Kurt lied about "killing" her daughter.

I supposed she could argue that she didn't think she'd ever be able to see him again and the marriage was over, but from what we know Kurt basically dropped everything in his life to search for her, so that makes her look pretty bad. It's a shame we never really saw them as a real couple before they split them up.

• Love 1
On 27/01/2018 at 5:18 AM, thuganomics85 said:

Of course, right when Zapata finally decides she wants to tell Reade the truth about her feelings for him, he reveals that he is planning to propose to Meg.  Sigh....

When they looked like getting romantic last season Zapata was the one who pulled away so that's making this plotline doubly annoying to me. If we have to have a side plot with Tasha I'd rather it was something to do with the CIA.

I'm getting bored of the loop of everything being part of Roman's plan and the characters forgetting and remembering that over and over ;-)

• Like 1

Jane: "This was 4 days ago, she might actually be dead now. If you only told me sooner!" If he only told you sooner what, Jane? You accepted that your daughter was dead without question weeks ago, despite the fact that you know what whacky death-faking memory-erasing world you are living in. This was your dumbass mistake.

Spandau is not a town outside Berlin, it's a borough of Berlin. This is like saying "She's being held at a farm in the Bronx." Literally 3 minutes on google, people and you might write something that isn't completely insulting.

Jane: "The german phone network is heavily encrypted." Me: *rofl*

Are we supposed to believe Patterson when she says that the backdoor was accidental and unavoidable? Because that's not a thing. At least not something you can't fix after you know about it.

Edited by PurpleTentacle
On 1/28/2018 at 2:14 AM, MissLucas said:

Welcome to the world of Arrow Season 5 also known as "Myson!"-hell. 

You made it to Arrow season 5? You are a stronger person than I am.

On 1/29/2018 at 7:26 PM, ctlady said:

Can we please have more episodes that focus on Patterson & Rich?  Those two are just gold together.  I thought Rich mentioned that he swung both ways.   Would love to see them hook up.

No thank you. I love their buddy energy and am annoyed enough with Zapata suddenly having feelings for Reade. Not every relationship has to be romantic.

I do agree though that I Patterson and Rich should get a lot more screentime together.

• Like 1