Lauren Chapman @laurenec71

Liz Nguyen @lizzleshizzle1

Savana Christianson @savanaaaa

Riley Shipley @rileyshipley

Lauren Strong @laurbstrong

Jasmine Whittington @jazzwhitt

Mariana Nieto @nmariana13

• Love 3

Hi ladies! Late tonight or first thing tomorrow, I will repost the list with just girls who have POSTED that they are moving to Semis as well as anyone else that we find today. I’ll do it by tomorrow morning at the latest, just depending on if people are still updating social media that they made it. I don’t want to miss anyone

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

New Update: Emily Morales (former DMD) is trying out. Madi Allemier (former DSIG) just posted a photo with her

which on that note, I am so team Madi!

me too!!!!

HOLD ALL THE PHONES!!!

@turningtrickssince96 is a guy and he’s auditioning and I’ve never been more excited to watch prelims. He tried out for DCRB twice. He attends various prep classes frequently. Go look him up on the Insta 

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

HOLD ALL THE PHONES!!!

@turningtrickssince96 is a guy and he’s auditioning and I’ve never been more excited to watch prelims. He tried out for DCRB twice. He attends various prep classes frequently. Go look him up on the Insta 

That's going to be fun to watch, they will have the camera on him all the time. I have actually seen him a few times and have followed him for a long time. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dccfan37 said:

New Update: Emily Morales (former DMD) is trying out. Madi Allemier (former DSIG) just posted a photo with her

She seems really sweet, but I thought she is pushing 30. I'm not sure if it's the haircut or the haircolor, but she looks way older.

Ok that's it, we're not allowed to root for anyone in here effective immediately. Last year we were all (more or less) agreeing on #ericaforpoint and look what happened. This year we wanted Lacey to come back and make it and she is having a hip injury. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

Is that the Emily that tried out for DCC and didn't make it, then she tried out for AAIA and did't make it.  I think she deleted her IG>

2 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Is that the Emily that tried out for DCC and didn't make it, then she tried out for AAIA and did't make it.  I think she deleted her IG>

No that was Emily Villarreal (who was also a Mavs dancer)

Emily M (dark hair) Emily V (light hair)

5aedbd78ec57d_2015Mavs_EmilyMorales.jpg.123dd532ac2086f2322518be73635c43.jpg5aedbd77a55ad_2015Mavs_EmilyVillareal.jpg.f840848b2663e5fdaafe3e0c8e0ef681.jpg

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

No the Emily that is trying out was a 6 year dmd 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, go4luca said:

Does anyone know what part of the Solo audition day this is?  Looks like when the national anthem gets played but we never see this (or not that I recall) on MTT.

DCC-Finals-12.jpg

20 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Anybody know who numbers 64 and 65 are? Could 65 be Elizabeth?

#64 is Makenzie Mofford

2 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

That's going to be fun to watch, they will have the camera on him all the time. I have actually seen him a few times and have followed him for a long time. 

I wonder when a guy was going to try out however I wonder how the jump split may be the deal breaker

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, luvboo said:

I wonder when a guy was going to try out however I wonder how the jump split may be the deal breaker

His splits are amazing.  He wont make it, he's good but not that good.  Plus I can't see K&J putting a guy on the team LOL

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

His splits are amazing.  He wont make it, he's good but not that good.  Plus I can't see K&J putting a guy on the team LOL

You never know, the Rams did it

• Love 2
3 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

HOLD ALL THE PHONES!!!

Okay!  Now they need to play some RuPaul Call Me Mother for him to freestyle to.  This should be all kinds of fun to watch.  August is going to take forever to arrive!

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

August is going to take forever to arrive!

August, heck!  Next Saturday NIGHT is going to take forever to arrive.  Frankly, I just want to know which veterans get let go (if any) and is it going to be a bloodbath, just a few girls quietly let go, or if all the veterans return.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 5

This is a tad freaky.  Found this posted yesterday on Insta live from the CMT team even though it's dated last December.  The location listed on the phone is my 'hood!  I need to find and meet this producer and let her know I work in film production.  Hire me so I can share the tea with everyone here!  Like that would ever happen but hey, a gal can dream!

Cracks me up Lauren is only half in uniform.

lauren interview.jpg

• Love 3
(edited)

Anyone know if this gal is auditioning?  Don't think saw her listed on dccfan37's list.  She's cute and was taking pro prep classes early this year.

Edited by go4luca
I'm in edit hell trying to delete something
(edited)
55 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

brooke.carnley

laurenec71

mikaelamarie_32

brookejohnss

these four girls were at the prep class last night.  Anyone that goes to that last prep class is trying out.

I think Brooke Carnley (DSIG, TLD) is the one who auditioned for the MDC but didn't make it.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

I didn't know they did the national anthem during prelims

is that Kitty on the left at the very end?  She doesn't judge but I'm sure she goes to watch

4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Anyone know if this gal is auditioning?  Don't think saw her listed on dccfan37's list.  She's cute and was taking pro prep classes early this year.

This now officially explains the picture I posted earlier.

She is not auditioning this year:) I think I saw something like “3 more years” 

1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

I think Brooke Carnley (DSIG, TLD) is the one who auditioned for the MDC but didn't make it.

Yep that’s her! P

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

August, heck!  Next Saturday NIGHT is going to take forever to arrive.  Frankly, I just want to know which veterans get let go (if any) and is it going to be a bloodbath, just a few girls quietly let go, or if all the veterans return.

Next Thursday May 10th is interviews day, and Friday May 11th is finals with solos and field routine. They move finals up a day. They probably wanted to move it up a day due to it being Mother's Day weekend, and to get ready for calendar swimsuit shooting trip.

2 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

She is not auditioning this year:) I think I saw something like “3 more years” 

Gotcha - saw that but wasn't sure.  Thanks!