Type keyword(s) to search

2018 DCC Audition Speculation

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

They will not be inviting TC Candidates to go on shoot since they have not made the team. The vets who make it back to TC will be the ones going on the shoot. The one year girls aka the rookies who make it back to TC probably will be going on the shoot unless they get cut at finals or do something to piss off Judy, Kelli and/or Charlotte.

Ok Kool. 

5 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I think I'm the only one still bringing up Erica but I MISS HER SO MUCH. She makes any choreo look easy & she's always sexy but not in an in your face kind of way. And seeing her next to Jenna,there's just no way they would have picked Jenna over Erica for point.

I miss Erica too! I honestly love Jenna and Erica. However, I've always thought that Erica has more technique and is just an over all cleaner dancer than Jenna (if that makes sense). Jenna just isn't as precise in her movement... 

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I think I'm the only one still bringing up Erica but I MISS HER SO MUCH. She makes any choreo look easy & she's always sexy but not in an in your face kind of way. And seeing her next to Jenna,there's just no way they would have picked Jenna over Erica for point.

Imo, Erica was dancing better than Jenna was in the video.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

Imo, Erica was dancing better than Jenna was in the video.

Heck.. I think the 3rd girl looks better than Jenna in this video. It's hard for me to admit because I love Jenna...but the truth is the truth.. lol

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Stee said:

Hey guys I don’t know much about medical school in Guadalajara versus Med school in america but I think we can all agree that regardless of school ranking or MCAT scores, any school is still a heck of a lot better than taking semi-nude photos with amateur photographers to promote teeth whitening or lip plumper!  ????

Wasn't Kalyssa the one who was trying out for DCC "for her grandmother" and hoped she would be proud of her?????

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I believe that Cersten is bi-racial. Her mom is Latina, maybe that's what influenced her school choice. She seems extremely bright, I'm sure she will do well anywhere. I can't imagine that no other school accepted her, just my humble opinion. 

I seriously doubt she chose to go to a sub par medical school in Mexico simply because she is bi racial. Lots of incredibly bright people don’t get accepted into medical school.... med school is a cut above the rest in terms of difficulty in getting in, for a multitude of reasons. Most likely she couldn’t pass her MCAT. Most difficult test ever, and lots of bright people fail it all the time.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I seriously doubt she chose to go to a sub par medical school in Mexico simply because she is bi racial. Lots of incredibly bright people don’t get accepted into medical school.... med school is a cut above the rest in terms of difficulty in getting in, for a multitude of reasons. Most likely she couldn’t pass her MCAT. Most difficult test ever, and lots of bright people fail it all the time.

She said the school in Mexico was the only one she applied for.

And she did a gofundme page to ask for money for a plane ticket, audition outfits and two nights in a hotel. No offense, but I cannot believe people would donate money for this when their are people struggling with medical expenses due to health issues.

29 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

And she did a gofundme page to ask for money for a plane ticket, audition outfits and two nights in a hotel. No offense, but I cannot believe people would donate money for this when their are people struggling with medical expenses due to health issues.

Anyone who gives for something as unimportant like this, is a sucker IMO.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Sounds like Bess maybe leaving per what she put on her Instagram story 

That would only leave one 3 year girl Chantel that hasn't said yet said if staying.  This is going to be interesting.  I don't understand why they all just don't come out and say if staying or leaving.  Seems like they like the drama of it.  

3 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

That’s her coworker, not her. 

Seems like the ones that haven't said if leaving or staying are drama queens.  Even if that is her coworker I do believe Bess  is leaving.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
2 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

That would only leave one 3 year girl Chantel.  This is going to be interesting.  I don't understand why they all just don't come out and say if staying or leaving.  Seems like they like the drama of it.  

Seems like the ones that haven't said if leaving or staying are drama queens.  Even if that is her coworker I do believe Bess  is leaving.  

Sure, I suspect she is too. Just noting that it wasn’t a confirmation as the woman in the pic is blonde. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 1

Amy and KaShara are also three year vets. I also do not believe the ones who have not said anything about leaving or not leaving are drama queens. They will make their announcements when they feel like it.

Edited by bigskygirl
9 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

So glad Amy and KaShara announced they are coming back.  I meant to say Chantel is the only 3 year that hasn't announced if returning yet.  

She has already announced she is returning 

None of the women in the 40+ group mentioned here (Melanie Way, Laura Vikmanis, or Sharon Simmons) have "HD ready" faces even though their bodies are amazing for their ages.  In fact, we really haven't seen anyone older than early 30's (if that) even come close to making Training Camp, at least for the DCC.  I'm surprised that any of the squads would go for the older women even if they would bring a maturity and stability to many squads that several seem to lack.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

None of the women in the 40+ group mentioned here (Melanie Way, Laura Vikmanis, or Sharon Simmons) have "HD ready" faces even though their bodies are amazing for their ages.  In fact, we really haven't seen anyone older than early 30's (if that) even come close to making Training Camp, at least for the DCC.  I'm surprised that any of the squads would go for the older women even if they would bring a maturity and stability to many squads that several seem to lack.

I agree; she has no chance in making it. Probably won't make it past prelims. 

The Raiderettes and Ben Gals are the only 2 teams I know of who had a cheerleader in her 40s.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I agree; she has no chance in making it. Probably won't make it past prelims. 

The Raiderettes and Ben Gals are the only 2 teams I know of who had a cheerleader in her 40s.

The Saints' Pro Bowl Cheerleader this year was 43.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Do you think that means she will audition?  I hope so but I was told she probably wont.  

I can’t imagine why she’d post an audition countdown if she wasn’t planning on it. Maybe she changed her mind. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Heck.. I think the 3rd girl looks better than Jenna in this video. It's hard for me to admit because I love Jenna...but the truth is the truth.. lol

Jenna probably learned the counts like two minutes beforehand and was like, “I’ll just Emma this” 

I adore them both as dancers as well. Hope they are on happier paths. 

• Love 2

I just saw on Kelli F's Twitter that they had a "tearful" conversation with Jinelle & ended the tweet with "#Hope." I'm on my phone so I don't know how to link it here, but I wonder if this means they're trying to convince her to stay or maybe there's some logistical issue they're trying to work out so she can stay. 

So glad Lacey is staying, if it's true!! 

27 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

I wonder if Christina will make it back on.  From all reports, she was a train wreck all season.

I admit she has grown on me after listening to a couple of podcasts she was on. I think there are a few one and two year vets who may be on the cutting block at finals.

Taryn was shown in a few prep class videos, so she may try out again. I found it interesting they told her if they had another spot they may have taken her when they saying the same thing to Brennan when she was cut. Tayrn was the lowest ranked TC Candidate, so if there were 37 spots, Brennan would have made the team over her. I also cannot believe the judges thought Taryn was better over the three cut vets at finals. To be honest about it, I think the whole thing has Charlotte and Kelli written all over it.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.a6232f6fd41d017ec9bba264f69c5b58.jpg

Did they both try out for DCC last year?  If so how far did they get?  I don't see them on last years finals list.  

Were they both DMD for only one year?

Edited by 5678Pixie
22 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.a6232f6fd41d017ec9bba264f69c5b58.jpg

Did they both try out for DCC last year?  If so how far did they get?  I don't see them on last years finals list.  

Were they both DMD for only one year?

I don’t believe Meredith tried out but Raegan did. Raegan didn’t make it to finals and she and Meredith both are AAIA now

• Love 1