Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E00: Steven & Justin Assanti: Where Are They Now? - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

That's not blood - that's the marinara sauce from that meatball sandwich he ate!!

Funniest post in the history of 600 lb. life !

My guess is he weighs 760 lbs.

I hate they way they scream at each other and try to threaten each other. Steven is doing the same thing he always did, boss his father around for food. Make threats. His father gives in. This guy has the shittiest personality. They are pimples on humanity. Now they are coming down there to see him so he thinks he can get back to bossing his father around for food? WTF? 

• Love 1

Why does Justin even care if he gets "approved" for surgery. He doesn't even want the surgery.

I feel sorry for this poor guy. He's a hot mess but at least not as terrible as his brother.

This surgery is not going to help them, they don't eat because they are hungry. They don't try to eat right but could use help with their hunger issues. Why does Dr Now think this guy is going to not have total self abuse mental problems after the surgery. They are acting like it's a magic bullet. Remember it's supposed to be a tool for those who are really trying. THis guy is too too far gone

• Love 5

Oh my God! dr now, why???? This sh@t has been going on for over a year— he is a lost cause, stop wasting your time on him!

Are we seriously supposed to watch someone pop pimples after this?

• Love 3

I don't know.... he wants pain meds (AGAIN!)... so what does Dr. Now do? Ummmmm okay. Tell ya what, we won't give you any meds but we WILL snake a camera down your throat and into the your stomach. Did I mention that we won't give you any pain meds? Yeah. Have fun with that Stevie boy. 

• Love 1

Why is he stocking up a store he's going to abandon for four months?! 

ETA: Never mind. "Tony" is gonna run things. 

OMG this is like a never-ending saga. So I guess Justin and Steven will be back next January. 

I don't understand why Dr. Now makes everyone jump through hoops and Steven can actively screw up at every opportunity, flaunt the rules and manipulate and just prove he's an utter lost cause and he gets to stay in and get surgery. And Steven Sr is an absolute moron who deserves both those kids.

• Love 3