Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E00: Steven & Justin Assanti: Where Are They Now? - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Steven Assanti's dysfunction escalates, pushing his relationship with Dr. Nowzardan to the brink, and a risky decision is made to save Steven's life, while brother Justin accepts the leap to go to Houston to finally accept help. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast airing of the episode for your posting pleasure.  It will reopen during the US West Coast airing. 

When the episode is complete for the East Coast, the regular episode thread will be open for posting. 

Welcome back to the world of My 600 Lb. Life.  Happy Posting!

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why did they have to start the season with the worst patient in the series? I can't even look or listen to him his attitude is so offensive

God, I can't stand this asshole!!!!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Why did they have to start the season with the worst patient in the series? I can't even look or listen to him his attitude is so offensive

maybe they knew we were snark hungry?

• Love 2

"Oh, Cupcake...Daddy takes good care of you." 

This as we're shown Steven scooping out a month's worth of poop from the litter pan.

It appears that Steven's boobs have boobs. 

And how do you "kick an addiction" to painkillers by taking MORE painkillers?

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

The smell in that apartment must be overwhelming

Yeah, I'm thinking the dirty litter pan is basically the potpourri bowl in that place. 

It seems Steven has taken a lot of "pain medication" prior to his arrival at the hospital. He's stoned off his ass.

Go Dr. Now!!! He's gonna put him in jail!!!! Yaaaassssssss!!!!! Go Dr. Now! Go Dr Now!  "I'll get you on the news. You wanna get on the news? I'll call them right now".... ooppsie Stevie boy, looks like your little rant is back-firing!! 

Edited by Maggienolia
  • Love 6

OMG that poor Uber driver. If I saw Steven coming at me, I'd be screeching the tires long before his hand reached the door handle.

Wow! You must be losing weight by the second with those five push ups and a quick nap, Justin.

Adaptable diet: meal plan breakfast and lunch and a "real meal" 5,000 calorie dinner.

1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Using the vegetable water as soup?

Does Dr Now restrict access to Google for these people? All that lazy child has to do is Google "low calorie recipes" and he'd have a lot better tasting food than serving up a bowl of bilge for himself. 

And I don't get the full calorie soda thing. If you like soda, OK ... great. But why can't they drink the diet versions of them?! Coke Zero tastes exactly like regular Coke.

Just now, notyrmomma said:

I say they just go on a keto diet.

Agreed. But, you know, they love food..."especially pasta." Surely those five sit ups will help. 

I don't think I've ever seen Dr, Now so mad as when he was saying that the tax payers had to pay. Then he is doing his usual threatening to call the news...ITS GONNA BE WORLDWIDE !!! BWAHAHAAAAAAHHHHAAAA NO ambulance is going to pick you up! You are not spending any more tax payer money. 

He is going to contact the news, lol lol lol

But I really don't think Dr. Now should have yelled at the EMT. He was stuck doing his job. 

• Love 1