Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E00: Steven & Justin Assanti: Where Are They Now? - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

That right foot of Steven's looks like a hoof. I can't understand how his leg is supporting him.

I get a T-rex vibe from that whole leg.

c9e3d714-d4cd-4c88-b494-ad82fc85ff53_1.097bd9f5c5d53ec968eb2806bdf36f40.jpg

No he wouldnt do that to the staff

The father totally enables him. Why couldnt he call his own "Yellow Cab"? He yells at his brother in another State to call the cab? I forgot how they yell and scream at each other all the time.

• Love 3

At first I was like why would Dr Now give Steven the surgery and not someone like James K (who shockingly has more mental health) and now I think it's because James K would never survive the operation.  Steven is at least physically healthier.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

No he wouldnt do that to the staff

The father totally enables him. Why couldnt he call his own "Yellow Cab"? He yells at his brother in another State to call the cab? I forgot how they yell and scream at each other all the time.

Maybe when his number comes up on caller ID at the taxi company they refuse to answer the phone. 

The yelling, the addiction, the gross litter box, the arrested development...they are all secondary to the CONSTANT BARE FEET. Just call this episode "My 600-pound Tobacco Road."

Edited by Dianaofthehunt
finished the post.
  • Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Did Dr. Now tell him he smelled? Lol

I do believe he did! And to take a shower! No joke!!! 

Can't believe he's getting surgery!! Must be a "cya" thing Now's part. Like he said, if that doesn't work, they can honestly say that they did everything possible to save him. 

• Love 2

I forgot how this people think they are making progressing eating a giant pan of lasagna, because after all they can't be expected to go cold turkey. They can't give up everything they like..lol..it's so ridiculous how they convince themselves that eating the wrong thing in okay.

Now the other jackass is saying he has to eat sugary foods if he can't get the painkillers.  

• Love 2

The father's dog is absolutely adorable. Who's gonna take care of her when these two morons travel to Houston to reunite with the third Stooge?

Not that it's an excuse, but what kind of seriously bad shit happened to those brothers that they both turned out so messed up? I am watching Stephens dad is outside trying to open up Justin's window to talk to him ?  A grown ass man? What is wrong with these people?

• Love 5

Don't worry, Justin will be right back. It's easier to walk the 10 steps back home than twice that amount to get away.

They should hook Steven up with Whitney Way Thore. They could do a crossover "My 1,200 Pound Fabulous Life on Pain-Killers". They do YouTube videos in support of being fat and fabulous and not cleaning littler boxes and smelling cat breath. It's totally a match made in Hell. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

Yes!!!! Omg

I realized that my rock bottom price to sit in that chair in the exam room would be 10 million dollars, tax free.

Just now, Maggienolia said:

They should hook Steven up with Whitney Way Thore. They could do a crossover "My 1,200 Pound Fabulous Life on Pain-Killers". They do YouTube videos in support of being fat and fabulous and not cleaning littler boxes and smelling cat breath. It's totally a match made in Hell. 

I had the same thought ! LOL     They have to live together for a year, adding the woman comedian as Dr. Now's assistant.

• Love 6

A LARGE meatball with cheese. Because I guess the restaurant didn't have a SMALL one? 

All of these people are insane.

OHMYGODICAN'TANMORE!!!!! These people take dysfunctional to a whole new level. I cannot IMAGINE!!!! a single set of circumstances where I would call my mother or father from half the country away and demand (or even ask nicely) a sandwich. NONE. What the actual F*ck is wrong with this entire family?!?!? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

He should have opened an online busuiness with the hobby store, apparently he is in debt from it up  to his eyeballs.

WHY does Dr Now keep giving him more chances? I am sorry but if he dies, it is no great loss to society. I wouldn' shed a tear. He is a leech on our services. He is a complete scum sucker and does not contribute in any way. I don't know why Dr Now keeps trying. Enough is enough, no?

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

I was thinking the same thing! Or Nicole on 90 day fiance.

• Love 3

TLC to viewers: "Hey, if your'e not grossed out enough by Dr Now pulling out Steven's stomach, stick around for Dr Pimple Popper at 10!"

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

TLC to viewers: "Hey, if your'e not grossed out enough by Dr Now pulling out Steven's stomach, stick around for Dr Pimple Popper at 10!"

Yes she's a huge YouTube celebrity so they gave her a show on TeeVee. 

• Love 2