Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

20 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Felicity and Diggle have been in every crossover. I don't know why Arrow changing to a different night would change a crossover standard.

Also which crossover started with Arrow? It's always be Flash then Arrow hasn't it?

Didn't the one with the Hawks start on Arrow?  Or am I remembering wrong?

Since Supergirl exists on a different Earth, I can't see them taking Oliver, Diggle and Felicity, along with Barry, Cisco and whoever else from The Flash to Supergirl's Earth just to bring them all back again along with Supergirl (and Mon El, heaven help me) for LoT.   They don't need Felicity on the Supergirl section because they have Winn, and they don't need Diggle because they have the DEO.

28 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

Felicity and Diggle have been in every crossover. I don't know why Arrow changing to a different night would change a crossover standard.

Also which crossover started with Arrow? It's always be Flash then Arrow hasn't it?

Every crossover started on the Flash, even this season's crossover (technically) started on the Flash

Just now, statsgirl said:

Nope, it started on Flash. They all did. This one will probably still start with Supergirl and end with Arrow.

Just now, statsgirl said:

Since Supergirl exists on a different Earth, I can't see them taking Oliver, Diggle and Felicity, along with Barry, Cisco and whoever else from The Flash to Supergirl's Earth just to bring them all back again along with Supergirl (and Mon El, heaven help me) for LoT.   They don't need Felicity on the Supergirl section because they have Winn, and they don't need Diggle because they have the DEO.

This is the same crossover that had several tactically superfluous characters all come together in Flash, Arrow, and LoT. Plus, I don't think they'd want to pass up the opportunity for Felicity and Cisco to meet Winn and for Diggle to meet Martian Manhunter.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Nope, it started on Flash. They all did. This one will probably still start with Supergirl and end with Arrow.

This is the same crossover that had several tactically superfluous characters all come together in Flash, Arrow, and LoT. Plus, I don't think they'd want to pass up the opportunity for Felicity and Cisco to meet Winn and for Diggle to meet Martian Manhunter.

Exactly- also whose to say they are even going to Supergirls Earth? 

Its clear from the writing of Diggle and Felicity in the crossover eps that the writers from the respective shows love writing for Diggle and Felicity and it's clear from the promo for the crossovers that the network loves highlighting Felicity in the promotion of the crossover.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet that Felicity and Diggle are being benched when they are a crossover standard.

• Love 1

Black Lightning trailer looks really good! I hope GB is producer in name only and Salim & Mara run that show. Also, I'm happy that it won't be part of the arrow-verse, I'd love to see BL thrive on its own without it being weighed by the canon of the other shows.

• Love 1
(edited)

The CW plans to ride the superhero wave until it crashes
RICK PORTER  MAY 18, 2017
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/more-tv-news/the-cw-plans-to-ride-the-superhero-wave-until-it-crashes/

“We believe we have the best superhero programming around, anywhere,” CW president Mark Pedowitz told reporters Thursday as the network’s 2017-18 schedule was announced. “Our belief is we’ll never have more than four DC shows at a time, as far as that goes. So we’ll always have a rotation of some sort.”

Ratings for “The Flash,” “Arrow” and “Legends of Tomorrow” were all down this season vs. last, and all three shows fell at least 20 percent year to year. That’s not good. But they’re also the best The CW has at the moment — those three shows, along with new addition “Supergirl” (which aired on CBS in 2015-16), drew the best adults 18-49 numbers on the network this season.
Pedowitz sees no reason to slow down the DC train anytime soon. (DC, incidentally, is part of Warner Bros., which owns half of The CW.)
“This programming will last as long as people want to watch it. As long as we have quality programming, which we have thanks to Greg Berlanti [executive producer of all the DC shows] and [‘Black Lightning’ creators] Salim and Mara Brock Akil. We’re going to have something unique with ‘Black Lightning,’ which is a little bit more than a superhero situation.

“But it will last as long as people want to watch it. … It will keep going. Quality matters in this case.”

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Media recap of The CW presentation at the Network & Digital Upfronts this morning...

Upfronts 2017: CW Charts Path From Broadcast Net to Multiplatform Player
By Michael Malone  May 18, 2017 12:02 PM ET
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/programming/upfronts-2017-cw-charts-path-broadcast-net-multiplatform-player/165949

The band Muse started off the CW upfront, performing new song “Dig Down.” The track is central to a new network “image campaign,” explained Rob Tuck, executive VP of national sales at The CW, moments after the performance.

He was joined onstage by Caity Lotz of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and Melissa Benoist of Supergirl. Donning a cape, he suggested he join the network’s superhero crossover episode as a character called Salesman, but the ladies shot it down.

Mark Pedowitz, CW president, then took the stage, talking about the network’s shift from broadcast entity to multiplatform player. “The CW lineup is better and broader than it’s ever been,” said Pedowitz.
Next up was Gina Rodriguez, star of Jane the Virgin, talking about “inclusion and equality” on the CW’s air and describing Pedowitz as “stupendous” for his efforts on that front.

Pedowitz then spoke of the network’s multiplatform attributes and its “360 degree” approach, with assists from Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku and other digital platforms. The average age of a CW TV viewer is 45, he said, while a digital user is 26.

Pedowitz mentioned how CW Seed was revealed at an upfront presentation five years ago and has emerged as a digital player in terms of original content.
Greg Berlanti’s drama Black Lightning too had its video shared with the crowd. It’s headed for mid-season too. Star Cress Williams said he is excited to introduce “a different kind of hero” to viewers.

Pedowitz then spoke of The CW’s ability to connect “everywhere our viewers are, and everywhere you want to reach them.” And, just short of an hour after starting, that was it.

Edited by tv echo
47 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Diggle to meet Martian Manhunter.

This is literally all I want from the next crossover. Just Diggle traveling the different Earths and reacting to the various aliens, metas, and general crazy that is available. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

New CW schedule!

Monday
8 p.m. — Supergirl
10 p.m. — Valor

Tuesday
8 p.m. — The Flash
9 p.m. — DC'S Legends of Tomorrow

Wednesday
8 p.m.— Riverdale
9 p.m. — Dynasty

Thursday
8 p.m. — Supernatural
9 p.m. — Arrow

Friday
8 p.m. — Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
9 p.m. — Jane the Virgin

Valor sounds awful.  I also wonder if there is any hope for Dynasty not to suck. 

3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

The year the crossover with the Hawks happened, it started on The Flash but most of the episode was in Star City.  Then vice versa on Arrow's night, so it felt like it started with Arrow.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I wonder why CW was willing to let BL film in ATL but not anyone else. 

I'm thinking because of the showrunners.

Wow, aren't the DC shows the highest rated? I didn't think CW would move any of them. Now the 4-way crossover can't be a Four! Night! Event!

But I think Arrow's new night is less about Arrow, and more about them wanting to pair up the soapy dramas Riverdale and Dynasty.

1 minute ago, Trini said:

I'm thinking because of the showrunners.

Wow, aren't the DC shows the highest rated? I didn't think CW would move any of them. Now the 4-way crossover can't be a Four! Night! Event!

But I think Arrow's new night is less about Arrow, and more about them wanting to pair up the soapy dramas Riverdale and Dynasty.

Probably.  And maybe they don't want to rock the boat with Supernatural since it's doing so well?  Or maybe they hope that some of Supernatural's audience will stick around for Arrow?  I do wonder if we might get some edgier material with the later time slot. 

There was an awful lot of Cheryl Blossom in that trailer when she's not even a main character.  Wonder if they are upping her status next season.  She does get the most cinematic shots of the show. 

Watched the trailers of Dynasty, Valor, Black Lightning and Life Sentence.  Dynasty looks just awful with all the characters in the hate category;   Valor I suspect will be painfully slow and convoluted, but might have made a good movie;  Black Lightning actually looks pretty good, but Life Sentence seems too cutesy even for me.  The Arrowverse's hold on the CW doesn't look like it's going to get heavily challenged next season.   

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

There was an awful lot of Cheryl Blossom in that trailer when she's not even a main character.  Wonder if they are upping her status next season.  She does get the most cinematic shots of the show. 

She's a series regular.

(edited)

Upfronts 2017: The Overachievers List
by Nellie Andreeva •  May 18, 2017 2:38pm
http://deadline.com/2017/05/upfronts-2017-the-overachievers-list-greg-berlanti-shonda-rhimes-1202094176/

As we close the book on another broadcast development season, here is Deadline’s annual honor roll of those who excelled at the 2017 upfronts. Also included is a list of pods and independent production companies with multiple series on broadcast and cable.
Greg Berlanti is in expansion mode. With two new broadcast series, Deception on ABC and Black Lightning on the CW, his Berlanti Prods. will have 10 series on the air, tying the record set by Aaron Spelling and Jerry Bruckheimer. Unlike their tallies of all-broadcast series, Berlanti Prods. has 8 broadcast series, one cable series, the upcoming You on Lifetime, and one streaming series, Titans on the new DC digital service. Berlanti Prods., which Berlanti runs with Sarah Schechter, saw all six of its current broadcast series renewed for next season, Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow and Riverdale on the CW and Blindspot on NBC.
Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage & their Fake Empire also had two new series pickups, Dynasty at the CW and Marvel’s Runaways, which was announced at the Hulu upfront.

The ever-expanding Marvel Television has two new broadcast series, the straight-to-series ABC drama The Inhumans, whose first two episodes will debut in Imax theaters, and The Gifted on Fox. They join the Disney-based company’s five series and a limited series at Netflix as well as Legion and the upcoming Deadpool at FX, Cloak and Dagger and New Warriors at Freeform and Runaways at Hulu. And Neil Moritz‘s Original Films got two new series pickups at the upfronts, S.W.A.T. at CBS and Happy! at Syfy, joining Preacher.
... And Warner Bros’ DC Entertainment added new CW drama series The Black Lightning to returning Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow and iZombie on the CW, and Gotham and Lucifer on Fox.
BY THE NUMBERS:
(Pods/Independent production companies with multiple shows on the broadcast + major cable/digital networks):

Berlanti Prods.: 10 (The Black Lightning, Deception, Riverdale, DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow, Blindspot, Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, You, Titans)

Edited by tv echo

Black Lightning looks really good and not typical. I'm not looking for another superhero show at all, but I'll probably give it a go.

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

Reading all the early reviews for Wonder Woman has me so excited. I can't wait for this one.

I'm only catching comments on Twitter but I'm yet to see a bad one. Tell me something, is Wonder Woman immortal? Because Wonder Woman obviously takes place almost a century before she appeared on Batman vs Superman.

(edited)

The CW Upfront: A Big Push for Women, Streaming and Superheroes
MAY 18, 2017 9:12am PT by Michael O'Connell
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cw-upfront-a-big-push-women-streaming-superheros-1005014

"The CW has evolved from a broadcast network to a digital-linear hybrid," said network president Mark Pedowitz, following an introductory performance by Muse. "We have been at the leading edge every step of the way. We know our brand. We understand our target audience. And they watch wherever they are and we are."
Offering proof of that digital skew, exec vp national sales Rob Tuck told the crowd of media buyers that The CW is actually ending the season with ratings up in every demo, year-over-year, once all streaming is taken into account. (With only live-plus-7 tallies, the network is down 25 percent among adults 18-49.)
"Four at a Time" Is the Superhero Saturation Point
Earlier in the day, Pedowitz assured reporters on a call that the current volume of superhero-focused dramas on the network is at its peak. That's four returning series lined up for the fall and one new entry (Black Lightning) for midseason. (Another two comic book properties, iZombie and Riverdale, occupy real estate on The CW's lineup — but they are considered something of a different beast.) "We believe we have the best superhero programming anywhere," said the exec. "We'll never have more than four at one time, there'll be a rotation of some sort. And this programming will last as long as people watch it." Still, newcomer Black Lightning got a splashy intro at the end of the presentation as the network's first exclusively black ensemble of leads took the stage. (The drama starring Cress Williams was picked up to pilot after Fox passed and scored a series order despite filming only a short presentation.)

Superheroes Still Pay the Bills, Though
Pedowitz assured buyers that the four-part crossover between Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow is an annual affair, confirming that it will air again in November. The first stunt certainly seemed to work, with the exec offering that "last November's crossover gave The CW its most-watched week in six years."

The Future Is Female
Pedowitz did not gloss over the fact that this fall's two new entries, Valor and Dynasty, star women and target female viewers specifically. His push was echoed by Rodriguez, the de facto star of the network, who eloquently implores advertisers to maintain their support on a now-annual basis. "I am an artist, and I see the world through that lens," she said, emphasizing the fact that she stars in one of five female-fronted shows on the schedule and pointing to its other pushes for diversity. "We can learn about what we are not through art."

Streaming Has Doubled Since 2016
One last thing on streaming: "For the first time, The CW is the exclusive in-season home for all of our original shows," said Tuck, adding that initiated streams on the network's proprietary platform have increased more than 100 percent since a year ago. And it's not just starts. Streaming is up 111 percent in hours viewed.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Interesting article - I can see both sides: On the one hand, if superhero shows are giving the network its highest rated shows, the network will naturally want to go heavy on that genre. On the other hand, the network has devoted a huge block of its primetime programming to a genre for which viewer fatigue is already setting in...

The CW Is Stuck in a Superhero Rut
By Kaitlin Thomas | May 18, 2017 9:05 PM EDT
http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-cw-upfronts-superhero-shows-jane-the-virgin/

Edited by tv echo
(edited)
15 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Interesting article - I can see both sides: On the one hand, if superhero shows are giving the network its highest rated shows, the network will naturally want to go heavy on that genre. On the other hand, the network has devoted a huge block of its primetime programming to a genre for which viewer fatigue is already setting in...

The CW Is Stuck in a Superhero Rut
By Kaitlin Thomas | May 18, 2017 9:05 PM EDT
http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-cw-upfronts-superhero-shows-jane-the-virgin/

The way the CW talks about "female" shows and "male" shows seems so dated and limiting to me and isn't SPN's audience famously 50/50, perhaps that's something to be said about its longevity. Of course, CBS cringeworthy comments this week probably play into it as well. 

Edited by leopardprint
  • Love 8
(edited)

I really hate The CW's "Dare to Defy" slogan. It's so ridiculously inapplicable. I realize it's meant to convey youthful rebellion, but what exactly are the CW shows daring to defy?

• Defying conventional standards of beauty? Uh, no. The CW populates all of its shows with model-beautiful, mostly young people.
  • Defying standard programming? Granted, The CW is not loaded with procedural cop shows, lawyer shows, hospital shows, etc. However, it is loaded with fantasy/genre programming, which is nothing new for this network - so nothing original there. Also, other networks have fantasy/genre programming as well.
  • Defying popular trends? No. Superheroes, zombies, musicals, etc. are all currently popular.
  • Defying TV tropes? Clearly not.
  • Defying bigotry? Yes, the CW shows try to be diverse, but that does not make The CW unique among the networks. I'm not sure that The CW is even the most racially diverse network.  As for sexism, the highest rated shows on The CW (as exemplified by The Flash) are notable for their inferior treatment of female characters.
  • Defying realism? Okay, I'll give The CW this one. I don't think there's a single realistic show on this network. Arrow started out as a show grounded in reality, but that went out the window with the introduction of the Flash and their shared universe of metahumans, magic and time travel.

ETA: I also hate that the "new" CW promo does not include Felicity. Yes, she's a supporting character, but then so is Cheryl Blossom. They even have a shot of Diggle (which I applaud). But not a single shot of Felicity. Felicity - who was the only CW female character to make THR's list of "Hollywood's 50 Favorite Female Characters" (both industry and fan polls) last year,

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 13
(edited)

Maybe this article - which almost sounds like a CW press release - pinpoints what The CW thinks it's defying (though I still hate that "Dare to Defy" slogan)...

The CW’s fall 2017 schedule is unlike any other on broadcast TV
Updated by Caroline Framke@carolineframkecaroline.framke@vox.com  May 18, 2017, 5:20pm EDT
https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/5/18/15657562/cw-fall-2017-schedule-black-lightning-dynasty

The CW’s particular strength lies in its ability to inspire passion in young fans. This fact was on display before the network’s presentation even started: Just like last year, as ad buyers and press lined up outside the theater, they found themselves standing opposite throngs of teens amassed outside the New York City Center and London Hotel across the street, craning to see the network’s stars streaming in. (My personal favorites were the three girls standing upfront with a sign openly thirsting after Riverdale’s Archie, calling actor K.J. Apa “the real daddy,” as per his social media request. Teens!)

And so The CW didn’t bother trying to convince ad buyers that they’ll reach the highest number of eyeballs if they invest in the network. Instead, it emphasized its reach outside TV itself — which might be true but also undersells the smart choices The CW has made in putting together its 2017-’18 lineup.
1) The CW would like you to know that The CW is "a true multi-platform success"
That phrase — “multi-platform success” — was a recurring theme at the presentation itself. Pedowitz talked up The CW’s willingness to adapt to “ongoing change in our industry.” He returned again and again to CW Seed, the network’s digital-only free streaming service, which hosts older shows like The OC and original series such as an upcoming animated version of DC Comics’ Constantine. (CW Seed will also soon host Everwood and Dynasty, the latter of which is getting a CW reboot in the fall.)

Pedowitz also emphasized the “buzz” surrounding CW shows, from both critics (for Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend) and fans (from the network’s glut of superhero and DC comic book shows, like Supergirl, Arrow, and Riverdale). He even pointed out while introducing the midseason comedy Life Sentence that star Lucy Hale — fresh off finishing Pretty Little Liars — is not only “a gifted actress” but one “with a loyal fan base and massive social media following."
2) But the network’s fall schedule is still smart about its actual scheduling
The mainstay drama Supernatural — now entering its 13th season(!) — will air on Thursdays with the tonally similar Arrow, a pairing The CW is confident will appeal to different viewers from those who will flock (in much larger numbers) to Thursday Night Football on CBS or This Is Us on NBC. (As a side note, Supernatural will also apparently be spicing things up with a journey into “the animated world of Scooby Doo,” a line that came off like a joke until slightly panicked stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki clarified that it was not.)
With only two new shows launching in the fall, The CW can largely stick to what it knows works — and the adjustments it’s made are ones that proves the network understands its audience.

3) The CW says it’s looking to expand beyond its established superhero slate (fact-check: half true)
So make no mistake: The CW is still dependent on superheroes to deliver reliable results, especially since it now doesn’t have The Vampire Diaries in its lineup for the first time since that show premiered in 2009.

But The CW is still taking a couple of risks in the fall, ...
4) The CW has something other networks don’t: a record of pushing female-led shows

Early in The CW’s upfront presentation, Pedowitz practically glowed as he introduced Gina Rodriguez, the effervescent and Golden Globe–winning star of Jane the Virgin. In perfect Gina Rodriguez fashion, she launched into an impassioned, inspirational speech about the network’s commitment to diversity, imploring the packed theater to “pause the [business] for a second and open our hearts.”
The CW, in other words, is staking its claim on presenting a schedule that looks nothing like any of its competitors’, which is smart. If it can’t deliver the numbers that, say, the incredibly white and male CBS lineup can, it’ll at least give us something different.

5) The CW might not need viewers when it’s got such a strong lineup and #branding
The CW has proven itself to be a network that knows exactly what it is while also being willing to take some risks — which, of course, is easier to do when you’re not quite as concerned about bringing in more than a few million viewers for a live broadcast.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

I don't understand that article or the CW selling point. It like they are saying- yes we can't sell your ads to even half what the bigger networks can but boy gee whiz look how great we are at social media, our stars have so many followers. 

But the thing is advertiser get nothing out of that or not enough to earn money. I'm assuming even their app plays less ads then live viewing. So  I'm flummoxed how the CW even make money from traditional advertising. I'm assuming Netflix is keeping the network a float more then anything else.

Edited by LeighAn

Female actors being mentioned for a big screen version of Black Canary (if such a movie is ever made by DC) are Katheryn Winnick and Mila Kunis. If Warner Bros/DC does ever plan such a movie, then I think they'd be thinking potential long term franchise. Katheryn is 39 and Mila is 33. My guess is that they'd cast a 20-something.  (Charlie Hunnam - the actor mentioned for GA - is 37, but that's less of an issue because Hollywood is sexist that way, with over-50 male actors being paired with 30-something female love interests and still playing action heroes)...

Vikings’ Katheryn Winnick Still Wants to Play Black Canary in DCEU
http://screenrant.com/katheryn-winnick-black-canary-dceu/

My Fan Cast for Joss Whedons Batgirl in the DC Extended Universe
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fan_fic/my-fan-cast-for-joss-whedons-batgirl-in-the-dc-extended-universe-a151290

(edited)

The First Reactions for Wonder Woman Are Spectacular
Germain Lussier  May 18, 2017
http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-reactions-for-wonder-woman-are-spectacular-1795356828?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=io9_twitter

The release of Wonder Woman is just a few short weeks away and DC’s latest film is currently screening for the media. Full reviews are still under embargo—but tonight, Warner Bros. allowed non-spoiler reactions on social media, and they were almost overwhelmingly positive.

Here are some reactions from people who’ve seen Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman.
This has to be almost cathartic for fans, not just of DC, but comic book films in general. It feels like so much is riding on this movie. First, there were the negative reviews for the last few DC films. Those created massive tensions not just among the filmmakers but fans in general. Wonder Woman being a film that critics and fans can all champion will be a nice change of pace.

Plus, there’s the even bigger fact this is the first solo female superhero film, something Hollywood has actively avoided for a long time. Positive reactions like this go a long way to making sure it won’t be the last.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tv echo said:

Plus, there’s the even bigger fact this is the first solo female superhero film, something Hollywood has actively avoided for a long time. Positive reactions like this go a long way to making sure it won’t be the last.

Eh. People love to forget Supergirl, Catwoman, Elektra, the Resident Evil series, Tomb Raider, and if we're talking specifically about comic books, Tank Girl and Barb Wire. And that's just off the top of my head.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LeighAn said:

Well people SHOULD forget Catwoman and Elektra. 

Don't judge me but I really did enjoy watching Elektra. Will Yun Lee was so hot in that. I know I am easy but he was peak level hot during that period. Also, not caring about the character and her origin story at that time helped too.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Personally I count the Hunger Games movies and the new Star Wars stuff as female superhero movies even without the comic origins.  They have the tropes right.  But yet studio peeps are still terrified at a female anchored superhero franchise.

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Hunger Games definitely counts. I'm sure there are a few more I missed.

... Actually, Box Office Mojo's Action Heroine genre list is pretty good. (Some on there are debatable)

2 hours ago, LeighAn said:

Well people SHOULD forget Catwoman and Elektra. 

If they finally get their act together and make a Storm movie, I'll be willing to let go of Catwoman. :)

Edited by Trini
  • Love 1

I still don't know what WB was smoking when they greenlit Catwoman. Lets take every single thing about the character and just throw it out the window besides the name and her love of cats.

Halle would've made a great Selina Kyle written properly but not meant to be. I wouldn't have a minded her in a solo Storm movie.

• Love 4
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Trini said:

Oh, I'm not excusing it's flaws; but it's the one black super heroine movie.

I still have a real hard time thinking about Catwoman as belonging to the superhero movie genre since it was so outside any connection to the material.  

That said, it's been a long time since I saw it.  Is it as bad as memory says it was or were expectations just way too high?  

Edited by BkWurm1
22 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I still have a real hard time thinking about Catwoman as belonging to the superhero movie genre since it was so outside any connection to the material.  

That said, it's been a long time since I saw it.  Is it as bad as memory says it was or were expectations just way too high?  

It bad. It reaaaallll bad. You're memory isn't wrong lol.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

Lol.  It was pretty bad. :) And my tolerance is pretty high.

Edited by Starfish35