Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

I think Wonder Woman will do big business too.  I'm looking forward to it and only hope Warner Brothers doesn't F up this script again.

I have really mixed expectations about this.  We already know from the BatmanVSuperman movie that her adventure as Wonder Woman ended sooooo badly that she spent the next 70 some years licking her wounds and not engaging with mankind.   

So right now I'm afraid that even if I love 90% of the movie they are going to make me hate the ending.  And honestly them getting the first 90% right is asking a lot. 

• Love 7

So this just popped up in the Twitter TL. Why is David Harewood hanging with Baby? OMG. Was he just hanging on the set of SPN? Was it the promo day shooting day? What does this mean? I need to know.

• Love 2

Infinity War to Deliver Avengers Guardians of the Galaxy Crossover!
BY SILAS LESNICK ON AUGUST 19, 2016
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/759527-avengers-guardians-of-the-galaxy#/slide/1

There’s an exciting confirmation today for Marvel Cinematic Universe fans as Guardians of the Galaxy‘s Vin Diesel just took to Facebook Live with a whole lot more to say than just, “I am Groot.” According to the Fast and the Furious franchise star, Joe and Anthony’s Russo’s Avengers: Infinity War is officially set to deliver an Avengers Guardians of the Galaxy crossover!

Why Avengers 4 Isn't Going To Be Called Infinity War Part 2 Anymore
BY ERIC EISENBERG    August 19, 2016
http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1547620/why-avengers-4-isnt-going-to-be-called-infinity-war-part-2-anymore 

Back in October 2014, Marvel Studios announced that they would be making the third and fourth installments of their Avengers series back to back, and that they would be called The Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2. This changed very recently, with the first movie being called The Avengers: Infinity War, and the second now being untitled -- and many fans have been curious why. In short, it's because the two films will share common elements, but will ultimately be very different blockbusters.

...  I asked them what the changing of the titles meant in respect to the content of the features and their connection together, and the filmmakers explained in no uncertain terms that one film is something, and that the second is something else. Said Joe Russo,

"We wanted the movie to be very different and distinctive, you know. There's certainly cross-pollination between characters and some story-arcs, but you know, the first movie is very clearly Avengers: Infinity War and, in time, we will reveal what the second film is."

The phrase "in time" itched my ear, and I followed up by asking the Russo brothers if news about Avengers 4's title would be coming soon, or if that particular piece of information would be something for which we all have to wait. Anthony Russo's response will probably not making the more impatient among you happy:

"You'll learn that, but not for quite some time."

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR AND SEQUEL WILL MARK A NEW BEGINNING FOR MCU
Jonathon Dornbush  19 Aug 2016
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/19/avengers-infinity-war-and-sequel-will-mark-a-new-beginning-for-mcu

"I can't get into too much detail about who we're introducing, but these two movies are intended to be the culmination of everything that has happened in the MCU since the very first Iron Man movie," Anthony Russo said. "In being a culmination, these movies are in some ways going to be an end to certain things, and in some ways, they're going to be the beginning of certain things."

The Russos declined to comment further on what "certain things" will begin with the next Avengers films, including what new characters might appear. They did, however, address the process of nailing down which characters to actually choose for the films and whether personal preference or story demands rule those decisions.

"It's a little bit of both, because you always have to make sure that your choices feel organic to the storytelling, and really, you have to sort of structure them in the way that they need to be there," Anthony Russo said. "You have to have them, or they shouldn't be in the movie. It's a little bit of a dance between the two, where you have big eyes, and you want everybody included in the movie, but you have to go through the process of... what's the best story that you can tell."

What Vin Diesel said on facebook:

Fast & Furious star Vin Diesel, who won geek hearts over as the talking alien tree Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy, opened up today on a Facebook livestreamsaying that his team of space-faring “a-holes” will join the shiny movie superheroes the Avengers in Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War in 2018.

“Next year you’ve got Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 coming and that … started from you all saying, ‘When are you gonna be in a Marvel movie?’” he said during the livestream. “And you remember the first picture after that Marvel meeting that I had where I was standing [with] the Avengers thing in the back, some of you can look up that picture, there was this old Avengers copy that was behind me in that picture. If you look back on my Facebook page you can find that.”
He continued: “What’s gonna be surreal is that picture is going to come to pass because now the Guardians will be included in Avengers: Infinity War and that’s incredibly exciting.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Interview with Phil Klemmer.

http://www.ksitetv.com/interviews-2/legends-tomorrow-ep-phil-klemmer-talks-season-2-part-1-2/118763/

These two answers were interesting for me at least. 

What are the chances we will see Sara meeting the Black Siren?

Hmm. Have not considered that yet… I can’t give you the odds on that. 

Is there any chance we’ll be seeing Connor Hawke again?

Wow, that’s a great question! I mean, saying that just made me want to say yes immediately, because that was so much fun. Yeah! We have an embarrassment of riches on the show. Now that we have the JSA, we have an awful lot of people to give story to.

Seeing Laurel as BS wasn't even thought of, while seeing Connor again was an immediate yes. I hope that plays into my thoughts that KC's "contract" is mostly for being able to use her image. Seeing younger Sara and Laurel flashbacks are not even on my list of flashbacks I'd rather see. I would rather see flashbacks to Sara's time with League. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

http://www.ksitetv.com/interviews-2/legends-tomorrow-ep-phil-klemmer-talks-season-2-part-1-2/118763/

These two answers were interesting for me at least. 

What are the chances we will see Sara meeting the Black Siren?

Hmm. Have not considered that yet… I can’t give you the odds on that. 

Wow, that’s a great question! I mean, saying that just made me want to say yes immediately, because that was so much fun. Yeah! We have an embarrassment of riches on the show. Now that we have the JSA, we have an awful lot of people to give story to.

Seeing Laurel as BS wasn't even thought of, while seeing Connor again was an immediate yes. I hope that plays into my thoughts that KC's "contract" is mostly for being able to use her image. Seeing younger Sara and Laurel flashbacks are not even on my list of flashbacks I'd rather see. I would rather see flashbacks to Sara's time with League. 

IIRC, they said at Comic Con that they had just reached the deal with KC. Considering the timing and the lack of fanfare, I'm going with they realized they needed some agreement for the paperweight.

• Love 1

The interviews I've been seeing with the producers after they got rid of Laurel is them showing how much they don't really care about the character. I mean it was obvious how they wrote her but now were getting more confirmation that they really have no interest in continuing Laurel's storyline. They are probably realizing they have a "Black Canary" character with Sara. She's even being groomed for a leadership role on LoT which is another trait of Black Canary. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

I have really mixed expectations about this.  We already know from the BatmanVSuperman movie that her adventure as Wonder Woman ended sooooo badly that she spent the next 70 some years licking her wounds and not engaging with mankind.   

So right now I'm afraid that even if I love 90% of the movie they are going to make me hate the ending.  And honestly them getting the first 90% right is asking a lot. 

I know exactly how you feel - Wonder Woman is my girl, has been ever since the days of Lynda Carter, and I need them to do her right.

Maybe after WW1 is over, she took Steve Trevor back to Themyscira, they had a great life together away from the world, but when he died of natural causes, she was stuck in her grief until the Man of Steel fiasco?

I mean, the trailer looks awesome. And there has to be a reason they changed her story from WWII to WWI. And Zack Snyder isn't directing.

1 hour ago, Sakura12 said:

darth-vader-nooooo.jpg

I hate the Hawkpeople SO MUCH.

Edited by arjumand

Well I'm not a big fan of Chris Pine or Steve Trevor (from what I've heard of him, which is admittedly very little), so I don't mind a downer ending in this regard. I mean, I really liked the way Captain America ended, and it gave Steve's character lots of nuance which would otherwise be missing.

48 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Never change GATV, your stupidity will continuously bite you in the ass.

What did I miss?

3 minutes ago, arjumand said:

darth-vader-nooooo.jpg

I hate the Hawkpeople SO MUCH.

It's Dig's hypothetical future kid. If I didn't get the joke, sorry.

1 minute ago, bijoux said:

What did I miss?

It's Dig's hypothetical future kid. If I didn't get the joke, sorry.

Oh lord, I forgot about him completely - my idiot August-heat-drunk brain immediately went to the horrible Legends of Tomorrow flying non-actors.

Still, if this means the return of horribly bearded, terrible age makeup, one armed Oliver, then the NOOOO stands. Sorry, Dig's hypothetical future kid.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, bijoux said:

What did I miss?

Phil Klemmer's answer to BS on LoT was basically the thought never crossed my mind, so I can't give you the odds of her showing up.

GATV added and editor's note "we're not sure if he's joking or not or just being coy".  They can't accept or admit that their precious LL/KC/BC/Comics just isn't that important to WBDC TV. 

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 9

IDK what you guys are talking about. Black Siren will be bought onto LoT for some reason and then Oliver will see her during one of the crossovers and be all "Laurel...?" and fall in love with her on the spot and realize what he truly lost. BS will turn good by the power of Oliver's love and then she'll become Black Canary but with the proper Canary Cry and it will be GA/BC forever.

Teehee! 

Disclaimer: I'm joking. Please don't take me seriously.

1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Phil Klemmer's answer to BS on LoT was basically the thought never crossed my mind, so I can't give you the odds of her showing up.

GATV added and editor's note "we're not sure if he's joking or not or just being coy".  They can't accept or admit that their precious LL/KC/BC/Comics just isn't that important to WBDC TV. 

That's why I ignored that part. 

10 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

IDK what you guys are talking about. Black Siren will be bought onto LoT for some reason and then Oliver will see her during one of the crossovers and be all "Laurel...?" and fall in love with her on the spot and realize what he truly lost. BS will turn good by the power of Oliver's love and then she'll become Black Canary but with the proper Canary Cry and it will be GA/BC forever.

Teehee! 

Disclaimer: I'm joking. Please don't take me seriously.

I know you are joking but i won't be surprised if they do. I'll be pissed but not surprised.

I do wonder if they'll bring Katie out during the crossover event.  Black Siren being locked up on the Flash is one of those things that I assume that the Flash characters might tell Oliver/Felicity/Diggle--"Holy crap! Laurel is evil on earth 2 and we have her locked up!"--but with this show, you never know.  

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, thegirlsleuth said:

I do wonder if they'll bring Katie out during the crossover event.  Black Siren being locked up on the Flash is one of those things that I assume that the Flash characters might tell Oliver/Felicity/Diggle--"Holy crap! Laurel is evil on earth 2 and we have her locked up!"--but with this show, you never know.  

I don't think she'll come out during the crossover, because 

Spoiler

from what it seems based on interviews with the EPs, the crossover is going to involve Supergirl/each Arrowverse show individually, not Supergirl and the Arrowverse shows together. I imagine if they're going to bring Black Siren back, they'd have her interact with the Arrow people, which it doesn't seem like she'd be able to do then.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I know you are joking but i won't be surprised if they do. I'll be pissed but not surprised.

That would be the most surprising thing to happen on Arrow. Seriously, I haven't said this before and doubt I'll say it again, but I will eat my hat if that happens. There is just no way.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, catrox14 said:

LOL. It doesn't change anything though? It doesn't solve the original problem of this whole show which was the absolute non existent chemistry between SA and KC. They can dress her up as BS all they want. The actors are exactly the same which means the problem is still there too. 

Just now, Angel12d said:

LOL. It doesn't change anything though? It doesn't solve the original problem of this whole show which was the absolute non existent chemistry between SA and KC. They can dress her up as BS all they want. The actors are exactly the same which means the problem is still there too. 

No it doesn't change anything chemistry wise IMO but that varies.  I agree with YOU but not everyone agrees with us.  But this show has done so many stupid things that I'm conditioned now to expect stupid things that piss me off. Sigh.

I get the show does stupid stuff but I don't get the worry with some storylines. I get worrying they won't get Olicity back together but I don't understand the element of anything KC related.

They killed off the character. KC exited the series. They built the theme of S5 around that. Why would they go back on that with BS? A character that would be against EVERYTHING they have been selling as a show. 

I honestly don't get it. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I guess for me it's not even an unlikely possibility, it's an impossibility. 

I understand. To me "worry" implies an emotional investment which does not exist as part of my thinking on this.  I'm not even sure it's fair for me to say I'll be pissed. I'll laugh a lot at the stupidity of it and roll my eyes. Still not "worried" .

When CBS announced in May that Supergirl would be shifting to sister network The CW, it also revealed another big move for the superhero drama: Production would relocate from Los Angeles to Vancouver. The trip north makes the DC comic series the latest in a slew of TV shows to settle in British Columbia.

There are 44 scripted series that call Vancouver home. Of those, 10 are CW shows. "It makes it easier because everyone's there," says CW president Mark Pedowitz. "They've built a real creative community up there." A bonus is that crossover episodes, like the one planned for December between Supergirl and The Flash, are easier to facilitate.

Having all his shows in one place certainly makes life run more smoothly for Greg Berlanti. "We've already established a base of operations, and there are a lot of different departments that help each other out," says the producer, who has five series based in Vancouver.

Ultimately, studio Warner Bros. TV made the decision to uproot Supergirl in an effort to cut costs. "We were starting to investigate moving Supergirl before the end of the year because it was so expensive," says Berlanti, who notes the drama didn't qualify for the coveted California tax credit program, even after the state revamped it last year.

Seems like Supergirl was always gonna come to Vancouver in s2, since it didnt even qualify for the tax credit program in California.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/why-vancouver-could-become-new-919645

31 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

It's kind funny that Hollywood continues to force production studios to move elsewhere by not giving them tax credits.  

Really? I was just thinking maybe they need to stop paying the main actors of a show or movie so much money.. that would probably cut down on the costs a bit and make it easier on the studios and production companies.
I have issues with tax breaks like this, it means less money that can be used to better the lives of those who don't earn 10K+ a day.

I doubt the Supergirl actors (Calista Flockhart excepted) were getting paid huge sums of money so I don't know how much cutting actor salaries would really make that big of a difference.  Most of the CW actors generally aren't paid huge amounts anyway.  The tax credits would maybe at least allow the shows to stay in the U.S. which means jobs for the show's production crew.  Not that I begrudge the Canadian crews but not playing the tax credit game pretty much guarantees fewer U.S. TV production jobs.  The same thing is happening with U.S. jobs in general--i.e. the corporate tax rate here is the 3rd highest among all major industrialized countries which is a major factor as to why companies are moving jobs elsewhere.  People may not like it, but companies (and TV shows) will always go where they can be more profitable and will take good jobs with them.  Why California won't play the game re: production tax credits is beyond me.

Edited by NumberCruncher
  • Love 3

I also believe the actor's salaries are partially based on the revenue the production company and/or studio brings in. There's a reason the Big Bang cast is making a million per episode. Sure, I'm not thrilled that the lowest CW star is making more than a teacher will ever see, but I do understand the rationale behind the money they're making.

• Love 2

Hawkgirl got a new gig...

Ciara Renee Joins Tick, Tick...BOOM! Off-Broadway
By Ryan McPhee August 22, 2016 - 1:30PM
http://www.broadway.com/buzz/185733/ciara-renee-joins-tick-tickboom-off-broadway/

Ciara Renée has joined the cast of the off-Broadway return of Jonathan Larson’s Tick, Tick…BOOM!. The stage and screen favorite will take on the role of Susan, joining the previously announced Nick Blaemire, who is set to play Jonathan, in the Keen Company production. Jonathan Silverstein will direct.

The production, which is scheduled to run from October 4 through November 20, has also announced that it will move from the previously reported Clurman Theatre at Theatre Row to the venue’s larger Acorn Theatre.

Renée made her Broadway debut in Big Fish before going on to star as the Leading Player in Pippin. She also took on the role of Esmerelda in the North American premiere of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. On screen, she’s known as Kendra Saunders (a.k.a. Hawkgirl) on the CW series Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow and The Flash.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

Why You Should Expect Marvel Studios To Keep Beating DC On The Big Screen
Posted 5 days ago by Steven Murphy
http://sciencefiction.com/2016/08/18/expect-marvel-studios-keep-beating-dc-big-screen/

When news broke that Geoff Johns would be the new creative force behind the DC Cinematic Universe people were happy. People are still happy. I’m just not sure they will remain happy. Johns is a good sign for critics of the so-called Snyder-verse primarily because he is in stark contrast from Director Zack Snyder. While Snyder has built a reputation on dark overtones and humorless narrative, Johns is currently bringing renewed optimism to comics with DC’s ‘Rebirth’ event. The public seems to want such a rebirth on the big screen and this is why I’m worried.

Johns current Rebirth is his second such-named retcon for comic characters like Green Lantern and Flash. I have a good sense of how the story goes and it is supremely comic-booky. Years of actions and motivations are dismissed with demonic possession. A decade of story is erased and returned altered because of magic so out of left field that it’s literally from another universe. DC comics readers have been sufficiently broken and retrained to not give a crap about continuity. The thing is, this isn’t comics anymore. Most of the people going to see ‘Justice League’ aren’t regular readers and wouldn’t accept Johnsian stories in their soap operas. Everything needs to make sense. Not comic book sense, sense sense. I’m not suggesting that Johns has plans on rebooting the DC Cinematic Universe. He almost certainly will not, but any sudden departure from how the characters behave will likewise be criticized as unearned character development. I don’t envy Geoff John’s position, nor do I don’t expect great things, at least not immediately. He was a co-producer on Green Lantern after all.
The last and most obvious reason to not expect DC to overtake Marvel in theaters is based on their current momentum. Warner Bros. has simply been going the wrong direction for most fans and critics. It’s hard enough to course correct any franchise, but when everything is connected, as is the case in these theatrical universes, it’s nearly impossible. The MCU is cashing in on a decade of buildup. 2008’s ‘Iron Man’ was tagged with a post credit scene that opened the world up to the Avenger’s. 2012’s ‘The Avengers’ set-up Thanos as the universe’s driving antagonistic force. Throughout it all, the keys to a climax not yet realized have been dropped in the form of Infinity Stones. The MCU may eventually falter, but the amazing this is, it hasn’t yet peaked. I just can’t see any way Warner Bros. or DC Entertainment can generate enough hype to overcome the anticipation of that much build-up.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4

Quotes from this Arrow EP interview related to the other DC shows:

... "The show was always meant to be a gritty crime drama at its heart. And then Flash came along, and oh my gosh, we have meta powers. And then Damien was, well, we haven't done magic on the show, let's try to do that," she said. ...

... Even though Arrow will be focusing on staying true to its own DNA, expect to see some ripple effects of the other CW DC shows on this one. When The Flash: Season 3 kicks off with Flashpoint, it will have an impact on Arrow.

"Flashpoint provides an interesting jumping off point for all the shows this year, in that we have this reset button available to us if we want it," Mericle said. "We've landed on a few things, but the door is open. That's the fun part. You can play with it in whatever way, shape, or form you want to. I think it will be small in some ways, and big in others."

... There also is a big Supergirl/The Flash/Arrow/DC's Legends of Tomorrow crossover that coincides with Arrow's 100th episode. As of what we know so far, this will be the first opportunity for Oliver Queen and Kara Danvers -- aka Supergirl -- to come face-to-face. The Arrowverse's writers are still figuring out how exactly all the different pieces of the crossovers will work, but Mericle is looking forward to having Oliver meet the much bubblier Kara to bring "a different perspective to our show." "It's just a good break," she said.

So my main takeaway is that The Flash gave them a "one free ret-con" card; it'll be interesting to see what they decide to change.

And I'm also looking forward to Kara meeting Oliver! He can't shoot her like Barry, though. (Unless Kryptonite exists in the Arrowverse now?)

• Love 1

From an article on TVGuide.com about the CW shows leaving Hulu:

unfortunately, it will now be harder to watch CW shows as they're happening -- they won't come to Netflix until the full season arrives at once eight days after the season finale -- but new episodes will be available the day after air on Amazon and a few days later on CWTV.com.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/whats-coming-to-and-leaving-hulu-september-2016/

If this is accurate (and I'm not 100% sure it is), sounds like CW may be putting in the eight-day delay that some other networks have started putting in for being able to watch their shows streaming without verifying a paid TV service provider.  That's depressing news. :(

Edited by Starfish35

I don't mind a delay, but an eight day delay has always made me go, why? A five to six day delay, sure - give viewers a reason to watch live or invest in cable/DVR. But an eight day delay means that unless you have the DVR or can/will shell out money to Amazon/iTunes, you can't see the episode until after the next one has aired - which in the days of serial television means that I then skip watching the next one, too. 

I've ended up dropping a lot of shows this way, or waiting for Netflix/Blu-Ray, after missing just one episode. Put the episode up after a five day delay, networks.

• Love 10

Buying the episodes on Amazon/iTunes would cost me about $40.00/month, assuming five shows x 4 episodes a month x $1.99/episode ($2.99 if you want HD).  That's just not in my budget.  *sigh* It's hardly the end of the world, especially since my enthusiasm for this upcoming season hasn't been high anyway, but.... yeah.  Being eight days behind makes being in fandom interesting, since you'll never see an episode until everyone's moved on to the next one, and as @quarks says, by then the motivation to catch up just isn't there.  I also have ended up dropping shows because of eight-day delays.   I couldn't tell you how many, but it does kill the motivation somehow. 

• Love 4

Honestly, I know this is terribly unpopular, but this is why I wouldn't mind the CW doing something like CBS has done, with charging a monthly fee in order to get next day access (and in CBS's case full season stacking rights and live streaming in many areas).  I'd pay $5.00/month, but I can't pay $40.00.  

• Love 3

Doug Liman will be directing  Dark Universe, a/k/a Justice League Dark for WB/DC Entertainment...
http://variety.com/2016/film/news/doug-liman-justice-league-dark-dc-warner-bros-1201838857/ 

While plot details are being kept under wraps, the story revolves around a dark Justice League team that consists of John Constantine, Swamp Thing, Deadman, Zatanna and Etrigan the Demon.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/doug-liman-direct-justice-league-922508 

Dark was a fairly recent DC title that grouped together heroes such as John Constantine (who was the title character of a solo 2005 movie that starred Keanu Reeves), Deadman, Shade the Changing Man, Zatanna and Swamp Thing (who has his own Wes Craven-directed pic in 1982), among others.
Liman’s boarding signals a tonal shift for the project.

Doug Liman will no longer be directing Gambit...
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/x-men-spinoff-gambit-loses-922260 

A search is already underway for a new director to helm the project that tells of a New Orleans-based mutant with the power to manipulate kinetic energy and whose weapons include a staff and a deck of playing cards.

Edited by tv echo
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

FYI about that movie: Matt Ryan is voicing JC.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

From an article on TVGuide.com about the CW shows leaving Hulu:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/whats-coming-to-and-leaving-hulu-september-2016/

If this is accurate (and I'm not 100% sure it is), sounds like CW may be putting in the eight-day delay that some other networks have started putting in for being able to watch their shows streaming without verifying a paid TV service provider.  That's depressing news. :(

So wait, they really aren't showing the episodes the next day on their own app? That seems like a really bad idea

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

So wait, they really aren't showing the episodes the next day on their own app? That seems like a really bad idea

Well, I don't trust TVGuide so much on the accuracy front, so....it may or may not be true. We'll see.  I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility though - other networks are doing it.  

But as to their accuracy..: I was clicking through their Arrowverse characters slideshow earlier today and playing Count the Errors. (They also conspicuously left out the new Vixen.)  So....*shrug*

ETA: link for anyone curious

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/gallery/cw-dc-universe-character-guide-flash-arrow-supergirl-legends-of-tomorrow/photo/da5f79bd-e0b9-4485-8a53-496fea1dc707

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, foreverevolving said:

FYI about that movie: Matt Ryan is voicing JC.

Does John Constantine have the same initials as Jesus Christ on purpose? Because it took me a second to figure this post out. 

If ‘Battle of the Network Stars Was Rebooted: Dream Casting the Teams
by Meg Bonney  Aug. 24, 2016
http://hiddenremote.com/2016/08/24/battle-network-stars-rebooted-dream-casting-teams/

THE CW TEAM
The CW Team will be led by the one and only Captain Stephen Amell! His team includes some incredibly smart and athletic folks. With Legends of Tomorrow star Caity Lotz’s impressive stunt and martial arts background and Supergirl‘s Mechad Brooks’ All-State basketball past, The CW Team will be a strong contender to win it all. Volleyball will be dominated by the super tall Supernatural star Jared Padalecki and the running event will be won by Rose McIver of iZombie. They may be the underdog when it comes to major award shows, but The CW will be the team to beat if the Battle of The Network Stars ever gets a reboot with this team competing.

• Love 1