Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, DJG1122 said:

Work commitments? Would he have said this if he was unemployed????

He's going on tour with a band. He's not going to go long without getting at least guest actor roles on any number of series. Heh, I wouldn't be surprised to see him show up on one of the DC shows

9 hours ago, catrox14 said:

He's going on tour with a band. He's not going to go long without getting at least guest actor roles on any number of series. Heh, I wouldn't be surprised to see him show up on one of the DC shows

I agree.  I don't think he'll be out of work for long, unless he chooses to be.  He's too talented.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Exactly how wrong is it to lust over the arms when he's holding his baby girl? Not that I'm gonna stop... *g*

I had the same problem with a pic that I will post in the Eye Candy thread where we can be wrong together.

• Love 1
Just now, gonzosgirrl said:

So, apparently the answer to my question was to multiply however wrong it was by 3. Do you think Danneel grins evilly when she hits 'post' on these things? Gah!!

I legit guffawed at this. LOL. Seriously, though!

• Love 1

I feel almost a little guilty enjoying these candid photos they share with us.  It's ridiculous, since I don't know these people at all, but it makes me happy to see them happy.  I suppose it could all be just PR, but I don't think so.  Good for them!

• Love 7

Aww. Misha

WARNING: If you don't like reading, this would be a good place to stop, I think this might be a little long-winded.

It's fathers' day, so i was thinking about my dad and my childhood with him and frankly, it wasn't perfect. My parents separated when i was 3, he was angry and unhappy working as a cashier at a 7-Eleven and at times he seeming to be slogging through the little time he spent with me and my brother. He recently told me, "I'm sorry. I just didn't know how to be a dad at that time." And I think that is largely true. Later, under a new marriage, he had two amazing daughters and was infinitely present for them.

10 years ago I had a sort of existential crisis. Wondering what i was doing with my life, wondering if i should have kids. I reached out to my dad for his input (not something I have done many times in my life) and I asked him what he thought about having children. He told me, "We all have vast stores of love. And you can give that love to your children or to the world or to both and no one choice is better than the others."

Recently, my father and I have been collaborating with Random Acts to build a free high school in Nicaragua. Richard has really spear-headed that project. He works on it tirelessly. And he has spent his whole life devoted to helping the oppressed and underprivileged. He has been quietly giving love to his kids and to the world for decades. And on this fathers' day, i just wanted to tell my father (publicly), that while not every moment of his parenting was full of grace, in totality, it was full of love, and I am very grateful to have him for my dad. Dad, you're a good role model.

This is the earliest photo i have with my dad. And a recent one.19260501_1486345301387472_75745575242115

19225485_1486345211387481_81042957217718

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, rue721 said:

Aww I love Misha's tribute to his dad.

Also love how devoted to giving back that whole family seems to be. Pretty inspiring.

That really was lovely.  A beautiful example of how understanding and forgiveness is as important and impactful for the one giving it, if not more so.

• Love 2

Several posts have been deleted.  This thread is for the Public Appearances, Tweets, AMA's and other social Media of the ENTIRE SPN cast.  Feel free to share things from everyone on the cast.  If you don't see something shared that you'd like to see, feel free to track it down and post it.

Please stay "on topic" to this thread and stay civil to your fellow posters.

Thanks- your SPN mods

• Love 7

During convention panels Jared always sits on Jensen's right - like in Baby. Even when they're standing at the mic.

There's one panel, tho, where they switched and it's kinda unsettling.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MysteryGuest said:

It's funny, but I actually enjoyed both versions of Meg much more than either version of Ruby.  But I give Ruby 2 the edge over Ruby 1.  And what has this to do with spoilers and speculating...absolutely nothing!

I think I'll seek that out.  Thanks!

On the spoiler front, is Lucifer dead yet???

Here is the video of Rachel's panel. Love her!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

Mark Sheppard removed "King of Hell" from his Twitter profile. :(. 

((((Mark))))

I find it interesting how involved Robbie Thompson is with the cast and some fans (on Twitter). Moreso than any of the other departed (non-actor) members of the show. I wonder if he has some regrets about leaving.

Ruth's tweet makes me hopeful that she might actually be back for season 13.  I'm not sure whether they just haven't decided yet, or what's going on, but they removed a big part of the humor of the show by letting Mark S. go, so they need to keep Rowena.  

• Love 7
(edited)

I have no idea what is happening here! LOL MISHA...NOO but YESSSSS. 

I assume this is something for GISHWHES.

Be advised there is orange underwear and it may be NSFW

http://death2normalcy.com/

I presume it's the above??

Edited by catrox14
changed link to go to the right place. I don't know what is happening