Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

I have seen some really handsome actors with someone that wasn't that pretty and vice versa, but if they are happy that is all that really matters.  When Jensen talks about her, it's always, ah...I want a guy that thinks that way about me...and sometimes someone that looks great has a really bad personality. 

Actually I'm kinda of jealous of Jensen, does he ever have a bad picture?  I think it's rare if I get a nice one of me...

I think the only thing I see about Jensen and Danneel is that the pictures always look poised and not a spontaneous image.  Where the picture with the Jet skies is spontaneous and those pictures always turn out better.  Other than that I don't really have any thoughts about them belonging or not belonging together.  But I do hope they have a long happy marriage.  :)

Edited by 7kstar

I agree that they do always look posed. I would like more candid things of them together. Oh and please don't misunderstand me, I hope they do have a happy marriage.  I wasn't trying to imply anything other than on a purely superficial level.  I'm sure he wouldn't have married her if he didn't think she was the cat's meow.  

Not really thinking you don't want them to be happy but the more I think about it, I think the real issue is that none of her pics ever look natural and that's what would make her look more real and Jensen just doesn't come across fake.  If someone could capture her without her knowing about it, I wonder if the energy on film would look very different?

Dallas Con is happening this weekend and I just have to say when I think I can't like Jensen more I learn that he really is kind of a naughty boy, which just makes him even more attractive.  Why, yes I am a 13 year old girl ...apparently. Gil McKinney (Henry Winchester)shares this about his first day on set.

@GilMcKinney got pranked first day when@JensenAckles floored the impala and did a complete 180 - w no seatbelts :) #dallascon

Jensen Ackles. Model. Actor. Director. Stunt Performer. Stunt Driver. Husband. Father. Life Ruiner.

You have no idea how badly I want to see the video of him doing that.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

Man, the interwebz is forever funny.

https://twitter.com/CursedCreations/status/513903945031249926/photo/1

Holy crap. This might be the best one

I can agree, it is a hoot!

On another thought, it looks like Jensen is really getting comfortable singing at the cons.  Not during the Q & A but he joins in with the band and I don't remember him always doing it as often as he is now.  I wonder if he will someday try to do more music.  I know of an actor that is doing music gigs now and not as much acting now that his last show went off the air. 

NOT saying he will, just wondering if somewhere, when down the road if he will try it. 

Two of his closest friends are musicians, Jason Manns and Steve Carlson so he might branch out. He's just too fucking good of an actor to not grace my screen anymore.  Christian Kane is also a singer and actor and friends with Jensen. So who knows. Austin has a pretty big music scene.

Edited by catrox14

So I saw a tumblr post of the scene where in Dean is trying to decide about saving Sam in 9.1 and the same scene with the outtake of Jared pranking Jensen.  And holy crap. As if I didn't need enough reason to say "give Jensen ALL the awards", his consistency with finding the exact same reaction is remarkable in spite of Jared pranking him. 

DPXjMlv.gif   blhHBaq.gif

Remember the flap at comic con time about fans asking Supernatural questions?  They put out a hastag based survey and there was a ton of negative feedback (pick a topic, any topic...there was a lot). So the CW took the question down (from facebook I think).  Since these answers were done at the TCA time, I'm guessing these are the "winner" questions.

Personally I'm enjoying the buildup.

• Love 1

Interesting but I wonder in terms of Misha's numbers and Jared's when they started out on twitter how well he is doing.  See how evil my mind can go?  :)  I want him to beat them too!

Gods, I cannot believe I just spent 45 minutes trying to research this. LOL. Kill me now.

Okay so, I found something called Twitaholic. I have no idea if it's reliable but according to that

Jared went from 57K to 530K from June 2011 to Dec 2012

Misha stats are unclear

Jensen joined Aug 24 and now has 591K followers. I think he wins that race. But he has a long way to go catch up 1.6M for Jarpad and Misha respectively.

• Love 1

The things we do for love, :)  Thanks for the research.  I doubt he will catch to either of them soon, but it is cool to know his start was a strong one.   Of course waiting to join, might have given him an edge.  lol.

Still smiling over the lonely Jensen twitter pics...I think that was a cool thing to do...think Jared considers it a prank or did the two goofs cook it up together. 

I don't think it was a prank. Jared thought up the idea to post him standing right beside Jensen but that was later in the day according to Jensen and they had to re-stage it to match the other one.  I just love that it took on a life of it's own.  These two knuckleheads...

Also, Jensen, Misha and Jarpad are all singing on Jason Manns Christmas Album.

These people are too much.

• Love 1

Thanks for sharing more tidbits, you always find out some interesting stuff.  Sometimes I'm not good at finding things and those two pics are really funny.

Hmmm Jensen singing Christmas songs....will have to see if I can check it out...just might have to buy the album.  LOL.

Okay Hell has frozen over again.  To celebrate the s10 premiere Misha is actually following people on Twitter. He's following the cast and crew of SPN....except for Jensen and Jarpad.  I find this hilarious and so very Misha.

The second one is a very old folk song call the Wild Mountain Thyme from sometime in the 1800's, I think.  He certainly has a wide range of music he likes to sing.

I suddenly imagine him in a western where he sings.

the first one he wasn't comfortable but the 2nd one I think he knew it better and it really sounds good.  I think his buddies have been working on him to sing, because he has several that are singing for a career.

Another actor is now writing and singing since his acting jobs seem to be far apart.  So this is another direction that Jensen could go if he gets the confidence.  Doing the cons where the fans will support you no matter what you do, is a great way to start. 

I love that he sings to his daughter, I grew up in a singing family and that is one of the cherish memories I will always keep and I love when someone that can sing gets the confidence to do it.  To many times we tear people down instead of supporting them on their journey of creative endeavors.  The more I learn about Jensen the more I really like him as a person and respect his many talents.

• Love 1