Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

I posted this in the Awards thread but Jensen, Misha and Jared all won the TCA's they were nominated for.

Best thing is that Jensen and Misha and their families were in Washington together  and were spotted getting ice cream instead of attending the awards. HA!

• Love 3

I was literally about to post this.

JFC. The thought of Jensen actually doing a reverse 180 himself does things to me. And they way he speaks so lovingly of her. This is my OTP. Lordy. Lol

#Baby going 2 bed after a long, hard day at work. She took good care of me. Had some close calls #Reverse180

And yes I know that wasn't Jensen driving her in this video. But we know he does most of his own driving.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

So like I don't ship couples IRL especially married to other people couples, but I think I could buy into Cockles before I would Padackles. I mean I don't really but Misha and Jensen are just so damn cute together they test me.

I always feel like there is a different vibe with Misha and Jensen than Jensen and Jared.  I think Jensen is super protective of Jared and always seems to be a big brother but with Misha it seems more, I dunno, like equal or something. I can't explain it but Jensen seems to just be different around Misha at least based on the con videos and BTS stuff and pics from their outings. Rumor also has it they were spotted taking a spa day together for Misha's birthday. Don't know if that's true or not but I can believe it.

Of course I thought it was interesting that they were having this day together and so much tweeting of them on set together and with the TCA, I thought why are they giving us so much...and then I had a horrible thought. 

That they are having their last hurrahs together because the show is going to really truly kill off Castiel.

• Love 1

Ack!

No no no no!

I "liked" your post for the first half, then nearly "unliked" it when I hit the end. What a dreadful thought!

And, yes, some of the stuff they post makes me drift into cockles territory. "Cabin boy". I mean, really?!? And they are very cute together. But all the cast seems to be touchy-feely with each other in all their interactions...a very happy set to work on, it seems.

Edited by Omegamom
  • Love 2

Ack!

No no no no!

I "liked" your post for the first half, then nearly "unliked" it when I hit the end. What a dreadful thought!

And, yes, some of the stuff they post makes me drift into cockles territory. "Cabin boy". I mean, really?!? And they are very cute together. But all the cast seems to be touchy-feely with each other in all their interactions...a very happy set to work on, it seems.

LOL I'm sorry. Believe me. I upset myself when it occurred to me. In fact, I would downvote my own comment.:(.

• Love 1

I'm live tweeting MinnCon (@SnazzyO).  So far no spoilers...but it's Friday.  I have Meet & Greets with the big 4 (Ackles, Padalecki, Collins, Sheppard).  I'll let you know if I glean anything.

If you want to watch a VERY BLUE Karaoke, look up Chad Lindburg's Periscope from tonight.  I think he live streamed the entire concert. Things I learned today:

1) Matt Cohen has a potty mouth

2) Richard Speight is the perfect MC for these things

3) Gil McKinney sings beautifully

4) Chad Lindburg (Ash) is really into paranormal encounters -- for real. 

5) My feet were not ready for this Con.  I must have walked 10 miles!

• Love 2

Apparently he was mugged by three men after he left a restaurant last night. He needed to go to a hospital to get stitches but is doing/has done photo ops and autograph sessions today despite Creation telling him to go home and rest. His panel has been cancelled though. He also tweeted some reassurance on how he is doing.

If you look for Jim Beaver`s twitter (jumblejim), he posted the rough gist. 

I hope Misha is doing okay. .

Edited by Aeryn13

Anyone have the real scoop on what happened to Misha? Seeing conflicting reports..?

I was at Misha's M&G.  There were only 10 of us in the room:

- It was a random robbery, not personal.  Their objective was his money and to not show their faces.

- They grabbed his arms, he tripped and face-planted (and couldn't protect himself because his arms were pinned).

- They took his money and left. It was all over in a few seconds. No one actually beat him.

His lovely wife Vicki wanted him to go home, but he wanted to stay. He slept a ton this weekend. He's got plenty of time to recover before he's on camera again. And frankly you could BARELY see anything.  Yes, his lip had a cut and was a little puffy.  Man was still GORGEOUS, kind and scintillatingly brilliant as always.  No massive bruising.  He's in good spirits and is fine. Bad shit happens sometimes. He's glad it wasn't worse and is able to shake it off because it wasn't personal.

Honestly, he's doing okay.  Not something anyone wants to have happen to themselves but he's okay. And it could have been so much worse. He's grateful it wasn't.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 3

Well that's good to know what happened. We can only know by what is tweeted. And I was following Fangasm on twitter and they usually have stuff pretty accurate and they were saying he was beaten.  So thanks for the follow up

Well that's good to know what happened. We can only know by what is tweeted. And I was following Fangasm on twitter and they usually have stuff pretty accurate and they were saying he was beaten.  So thanks for the follow up

I think it was based on something Rich announced on Saturday when they had to reschedule. Literally the first time anyone but close family and friends talked to him was just 3 hrs ago in the M&G.  Fangasm is still the most excellent reporter when it comes to the cons.  She was right there in the front row, tweeting and picking up the stuff every step of the way. 

A few pics...resized for the internet...original is 8MB

g7R0e6l.jpg

hmmm.... I can do a little better...

rSyFA3L.jpg

Now Jared

II6qScj.jpg

And a Hamster (me) and her daughter....

ZJOKQH0.jpg

Hey....no judging....

• Love 6

I wanna know if any of the cast members liked your costume.  lol

Nice job.  Beautiful daughter.

Seems like Jared is getting hurt often...is supernatural dangerous to his health or is he just a klutz?  hee hee

• Love 1

OMG, that's awesome! And what a lovely daughter, in such a lovely dress! Was there a party, or was it at the Louden Swain concert? And did you get commentary on the costume???

There was a costume contest.  But it interfered with the Misha & Mark duo photo op. So about 10 of us were TOLD to go to that and then come back to the contest.  By the time we got there (and they let us go to the front of the line in the photo op), they had already picked the non-Castiel winners. (There are so many who cosplay Cas that they have a separate category in the competition).  But to be honest, the group of us who had the duo photo op were all pretty elaborate in our costume.  So... they let us go on stage (after some whenging on my part.... I wasn't so bummed but one girl was seriously crushed and if you give a cause to be a champion about... well...I just dive in...) and the crowd saw us and applauded. They gave us all the "participation" prize which was a lovely glossy of Sam and Dean (actually it's Leviathan Sam and Dean in the diner just after when "Sam" complains about eating self-righteousness). It costs $6 in the vendor room so it was a nice prize.  

As for commentary on the "Hamster", I got a LOT of comment but my daughter was the star (says the proud mama).  She must have had a DOZEN people come up to her after we got off stage and asked to get their photo taken with her.  I was the camera-hamster.  It was a lot of fun.  Here's another pic of her so you can see how her whole costume looked.  I put it together and she was a good sport for wearing it (the wig itched a bit).

e5je9tD.jpg

• Love 3

SueB, loved your costume and the two of you probably should have won the contest. I've been to the cons, and yes, very poor scheduling on Saturdays. Your daughter is beautiful and now the fancy dress makes sense as Rowena. You're beautiful too, but you should probably shave just a wee bit closer. :)

• Love 2

Great pictures!  I was 14 rows back and my poor camera phone couldn't handle the lighting.  All I took pictures of were white blurs!

Fangirl moment: Chad Lindberg tweeted me back that he liked the pictures.

Camera geek moment: I went loaded for bear. I was only half successful.  Here's what I took-

- Canon camera with 5 lenses (including a MONSTER lens that went down to 2.8).  Best lens was the best zoom but sucked at closeup pictures.  Had to use camera phones for M&G with Mark.

- Sony video camera - best for recording control but with no tripod, pretty shaky

- GoPro Hero - horrible.  I was so disappointed.  Everything is blurry and distant.  I clearly need to do more research.  My plan had been to strap it on my shoulder (with a harness and just forget it).  I did that but it looked like I was in row 200 as it got the entire stage.  Hard to explain but it just didn't work.

Lessons Learned: Practice the camera gear more before going.  Get a stick tri-pod to unobtrusively have a stable platform. I probably took 20lbs of extra junk to the con that I didn't use (same thing happened at SDCC). Get a better wide-angle lens. 

If I go again someday and still don't practice, please feel free to laugh and point at me for my inability to learn.

Also, please feel free to snag the pics.  Just credit when reposting. If you want the 9MB version of anyone, you'll have to message me so we can exchange emails.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 2

I feel for you SueB, I once carried a 5 lb. tripod on a week long backpack trip and didn't use it once. I found it was easier to sit the camera on my knees or a rock than to set up the tripod. Lesson learned: simplify. Live and learn.

• Love 2

So apparently, tonight at VanCon, Jensen sang 'Simple Man' from Lynard Skynard along with playing the guitar and Mark Sheppard was on the drums. 

I haven't heard the full performance but JFC that's a Dean song and I can't even ...help me.

• Love 1

So apparently, tonight at VanCon, Jensen sang 'Simple Man' from Lynard Skynard along with playing the guitar and Mark Sheppard was on the drums.

I haven't heard the full performance but JFC that's a Dean song and I can't even ...help me.

Actually, although I don't know the man personally, I think these are perfect Jensen lyrics based on everything I've seen. It's why he's living in Austin and content with Supernatural.