Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I haven't watched the whole video yet. Thanks for posting spoiler alert

"Spoiler" might be too strong a word - it's just a line Dean says, but just in case people are sensitive to any knowledge. Dabb & Co have given away far more in interviews of late.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Yeah, I'm not sure I would have gotten back on a plane again no matter what my spouse said. 😳

I would have thought twice (or a hundred times) about it, but it probably was best to do it immediately like that. Scary stuff!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I'm guessing "kill"?

But why wasn't Jared on the plane?

I had no idea that they were on JP's private plane.

They must have been terrified on the heels of what happened to Kobe Bryant so recently. 

• Love 1

After seeing photo ops from the weekend, creation did their usual job of enforcing the rules.

I saw a couple of photos of Jared hugging people.  If that was me I'd be upset that I followed the rules but there were special exemptions for certain fans.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Yeah, Jared flew in Thursday. Left the plane for them since they would be late after filming etc. 

This sounds likes exactly the kind of scenario that preceeds just about every tragic plane crash - the hand of fate that saves some people and dooms others. Thank not Chuck that they were able to land safely.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

After seeing photo ops from the weekend, creation did their usual job of enforcing the rules.

I saw a couple of photos of Jared hugging people.  If that was me I'd be upset that I followed the rules but there were special exemptions for certain fans.

Unless people were being touched against their will, I think this is the kind of rule that needs to be enforced by the toucher and touchee.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Where did you see these, all the photos I saw were very clever and inventive without touching, although some did look as if they were but actually weren't. The only touching photos I saw were the ones of Jared before the con at the "thing" he went to and the restaurant - different scenario IMO.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Unless people were being touched against their will, I think this is the kind of rule that needs to be enforced by the toucher and touchee.

All parties needed to honor the ruling. I can imagine the actors see so many people and have a muscle memory wrt to hugging fans during photo ops they might forget. I would have done the foot greetings and Ebola Elbow bumps.  That said, looks like Jensen has his hand behind his back  and maybe leaning in? Maybe all three did that in such a way it only looks like they are have arms around each other? Or only J2 have their arms beind her and  touching each other not actually arm wrapped around her? Although I would think air borne particles could land on each other in that close proximity.

tenor.gif

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Although I would think air borne particles could land on each other in that close proximity.

The CDC is saying within 6 feet.  So, yes, but in that case, in all meet and greets, touching or no, they're within 6 feet. As is anyone in the Q&A audiences with each other.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katy M said:

The CDC is saying within 6 feet.  So, yes, but in that case, in all meet and greets, touching or no, they're within 6 feet. As is anyone in the Q&A audiences with each other.

Yes but the virus is only transmitted when someone sneezes or coughs, or of course if they have it on their hands and touch someone else - that's as far as I understand is.  So providing you are not touching and someone near you does not cough, sneeze or somesuch you should be alright I guess!

• Love 1

There is one specifically of Jared hugging a girl in a photo op. I'm not going to post it because it's not mine. He apparently did it with a number of folks and then the handlers told him to stop. She has posted it to several FB sites and some people have expressed concern that some were treated differently. 

• Useful 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

There is one specifically of Jared hugging a girl in a photo op. I'm not going to post it because it's not mine. He apparently did it with a number of folks and then the handlers told him to stop. She has posted it to several FB sites and some people have expressed concern that some were treated differently. 

I saw some of Jared and Jensen touching/hugging a fan as well.  Probably depends on the familiarity with the person whether there was touching or not.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I saw some of Jared and Jensen touching/hugging a fan as well.  Probably depends on the familiarity with the person whether there was touching or not.

It's hard to judge whether the Js are 'hugging' or just leaning in there. But given the people in the photo, it would not surprise me either way. And no, I don't think it's fair to have separate rules for 'friends' in this case. I'm not a bit surprised either of them would go ahead and post this photo amid all the hurt feelings though. Not a single bit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

They aren't touching Alana in that pic (with their hands). The one I have is a full on hug. Her back is to the camera and Jared has his arms wrapped around her facing the camera. 

I can DM it to anyone who wants. 

Edited by Bobcatkitten
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

They aren't touching Alana in that pic (with their hands). The one I have is a full on hug. Her back is to the camera and Jared has his arms wrapped around her facing the camera. 

She posted it on twitter.  I imagine she doesn't care who sees it since her face isn't to the camera and she posted it on social media for all to see.

2 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I finally watched the panel.  "Kirby" was hilarious!

Can anyone tell me at what point the Kirby story starts?

I'm curious as hell, but don't have time to watch the whole panel...

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Am I supposed to know who these ppl are??

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Much better video starts at 17:00

MUCH! Better.

And it's impossible to keep from cracking up when he describes how she  passed out.

I can just see it so clearly. 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

It's April 14th now. They are moving it one month at a time waiting for prosecutors to file formal charges. Until then no need for an initial hearing because no pending charges. 

I guess if they keep it up for another year and a half the statute of limitations will expire before they file charges.

• Useful 1
20 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

Am I supposed to know who these ppl are??

They are good friends of the cast. Lynn has written several books  (Jared, Jensen and Misha among other cast members contributed chapters) about Supernatural and the fandom. Alana has a blog and she covers almost all SPN episodes and conventions.  The J's adore both of them. 

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

I guess if they keep it up for another year and a half the statute of limitations will expire before they file charges.

Is it just me or does this seem like special treatment due to his status? Why would no charges be filed by now through several court dates? Seems strange...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, FlickChick said:

Is it just me or does this seem like special treatment due to his status? Why would no charges be filed by now through several court dates? Seems strange...

If it was special treatment, they would file, settle and move on.  Having it hang over your head is torture.   I think it’s most likely there’s an allegation made and so they have to investigate.  Data and memories fade, however, so the longer it goes, the less likely they have new discovery.  They may have ‘something’ they are trying to corroborate.  

Right now there are no charges to plea bargain with.  

in sum, I don’t think Jared’s legal team is driving this train.  

• Love 2