Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Ah. Thanks!

Right on Sixth... Less intrigued now. But then, I'm SO not the target demographic for any of the establishments on that end of Sixth. :) 

Okay... 'splain?  I have no-knowledge of Austin.  So, does that mean it's the high-end?  The artsy-fartsy?  The cowboys? Dude-bros? Heavy Metal? What demographic is the bar targeting? Enquiring minds want to know...

Edited by SueB
  • Love 1

Ha! Sorry about that, SueB

Sixth Street is primarily for the dude-bro (and whatever the female equivalent is), frat-boy, college-age, touristy, "I am soooooo wasted" crowd.

Edited by bethy
  • Love 1

What the hell does "Craziest" even mean?

Is it passionate about characters?

Passionate about good storytelling?

Loyal for 11 years to a show ?

Rabid DC Comics person that just loves their comics shows?

Veiled bashing of teenage girls that love vampire shows?

Veiled bashing of those that hate what the 100 did to Lexa?

Veiled bashing of musical fans?

Ugh I hate polls like that.

LOL

The trailer for SPN s11 on E4 in the UK...pretty sure that's supposed to be a riff on the band "The Darkness". I can't decide if I love this or not. But it's certainly different

• Love 1

I guess Jared stole Stephen Amell's phone at a brunch in Vancouver so I don't think they are done filming yet. And he stole Misha's phone yesterday.

Stephen Amell ‏@StephenAmell 1h1 hour ago
        I'm a big dumb dummy. Love, Stephen. #StopLeavingYourPhoneUnlocked @jarpad was here :)

2,212 retweets 6,351 likes  Jared Padalecki Verified account ‏@jarpad

“@StephenAmell: I'm a big dumb dummy. Love, Stephen.  #StopLeavingYourPhoneUnlocked @jarpad was here :)” well said

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 3

I'd never heard this before.  Interesting.

Eric Kripke ‏@therealKripke  9h9 hours ago

There was a scene we cut: Dean's watch goes wonky, like Mom's clock in the beginning. That turned him around. #SPN

@therealKripke explain why dean came back for sam at the end of ep 1 after already leaving, it was 5 minutes, why would he turn back?
Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 1

I'd never heard this before.  Interesting.

Yeah, there's a deleted scene from the Pilot on the DVDs. The lights and radio in the car go wonky too, if I remember right. 

ETA: I was wrong, it was just his watch. Which, I understand why they cut that because it's not clear that the watch is going wonky, but just looks like he's checking the time. Anyhoo, here's the scene if your interested.  

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1

Jared posted on FB that he's just about to shoot his last scene of the season. This is kind of weird...he said he almost dreaded S11 because of everything last summer.

https://www.facebook.com/JaredPadalecki/videos/520008114871455/?permPage=1

Was he talking about when he had to leave the international cons? That's what I was thinking. He said something about going through some stuff in his video after VegasCon too. I hope he's doing ok.

Was he talking about when he had to leave the international cons? That's what I was thinking. He said something about going through some stuff in his video after VegasCon too. I hope he's doing ok.

Oh yeah, it was definitely about that. I was just surprised to hear him say he was dreading s11. Like I could understand if he said something like, I was not sure how things would go for me with s11 but I made it through.  etc. 

Oh yeah, it was definitely about that. I was just surprised to hear him say he was dreading s11. Like I could understand if he said something like, I was not sure how things would go for me with s11 but I made it through. etc.

I didn't think it was weird or surprising. I have a couple of friends and a lot of family members who, over the years, have taken time off from life in order to fight mental health issues. And, to a person, having to get back into their regular routines was one of the most difficult struggles they faced. Did they dread it? Absolutely. And going back to work was a huge hurdle. They were scared; some of them were embarrassed and ashamed. It's heartbreaking. Edited by Bessie
  • Love 1

He mentioned at one of the more recent conventions that last year was the hardest that he had ever gone through.  I think he also mentioned it in one of the videos he made for the Love Yourself First Always Keep Fighting campaign.  It seems that he was having a very hard time and was much worse than what was publicly talked about (and that is OK he deserves his privacy). Jensen also spoke about Danneel being there for Gen and Jared.

• Love 1

I am not criticizing Jared. I was just surprised because It seemed to me his issues happen when he's not working.I feel like he mentioned before that  working is good for him. He seemed very excited about the upcoming season. Sam has had a lions share of the actual storyline this season. Sam is back to not being Samsel'd needlessly.  So yeah dreading s11 was not something I would have expected to hear him say. That's it.

TMI time: I In fact, I relate to Jared's plight.  I have treated for depression myself in the past. and am currently coming out of a depression due to grief and loss. I just suffered another blow with the loss of a 20 year friendship possibly due to my own depression and/or because my friend is going through stuff of her own and we just don't really understand each other anymore. She's changed. I've changed. Who knows. I haven't worked in  long time due to family situations and depression.  I'm trying to get back into the work force and I'm scared for sure. Terrified of rejection and failing more yet again, that you are incapable. So yeah I get. Like very much so. So really...please understand I am not bashing or being insensitive to Jared's situation. Just surprised. That's all.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I am not criticizing Jared. I was just surprised because It seemed to me his issues happen when he's not working.I feel like he mentioned before that  working is good for him. He seemed very excited about the upcoming season. Sam has had a lions share of the actual storyline this season. Sam is back to not being Samsel'd needlessly.  So yeah dreading s11 was not something I would have expected to hear him say. That's it.

TMI time: I In fact, I relate to Jared's plight.  I have treated for depression myself in the past. and am currently coming out of a depression due to grief and loss. I just suffered another blow with the loss of a 20 year friendship possibly due to my own depression and/or because my friend is going through stuff of her own and we just don't really understand each other anymore. She's changed. I've changed. Who knows. I haven't worked in  long time due to family situations and depression.  I'm trying to get back into the work force and I'm scared for sure. Terrified of rejection and failing more yet again, that you are incapable. So yeah I get. Like very much so. So really...please understand I am not bashing or being insensitive to Jared's situation. Just surprised. That's all.

I didn't take that you were bashing or criticizing Jared.  I do know (TMI time) that when I have gone through depression that working was hard.  Maybe he meant he dreaded season 11, because he would be back in Canada and for the most part his family would be in Austin.  Although I believe both wives and kids spent more time in Vancouver last summer and fall than they normally do, maybe that is why.  Heck I don't know we are all just speculating at this point.  Catrox14 you will get through this, stay tough.  Wishing you all the best!

• Love 2

I think Jared was probably dreading returning to work because his breakdown happened at then end of the season last year--exhaustion coupled with the depression put him in a very bad place--not because he was dreading the work itself. He got himself into a better place over the summer. So, I would guess he was scared of falling into the same pattern this year. Part of successfully living with depression is recognizing the patterns and trying to avoid putting yourself in the same situation again. 

BTW, I didn't think you were bashing Jared, just trying to understand what he was saying.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 3

I think Jared was probably dreading returning to work because his breakdown happened at then end of the season last year--exhaustion coupled with the depression put him in a very bad place--not because he was dreading the work itself. He got himself into a better place over the summer. So, I would guess he was scared of falling into the same pattern this year. Part of living with depression is recognizing the patterns and trying to avoid putting yourself in the same situation again. 

BTW, I didn't think you were bashing Jared, just trying to understand what he was saying.

I second this.

• Love 1

I think it's very possible Jared was dreading the work itself.

They work very hard, very long hours.  Even when they're not on set, they're giving interviews or going to conventions.  They're immersed in the show, in being the character that has experienced so much pain and suffering.  That can be hard to let go of.

At the same time, Jared is suffering from depression.  As much as he might want to be alone, he can't.  So he puts on the face -- you know the one -- that everyone wants to see.  Even with the people you love, you think you have to wear that face.  But when he goes home for the break, he can let go of all of it.  The drawback is that he knows he's going back.  He'll have to put on that face for months on end, to keep his job and his fans and his friends and his family.  That can be soul-crushing.

Depression is a liar.  But the lies sound so reasonable.

• Love 1

I think it's very possible Jared was dreading the work itself.

They work very hard, very long hours.  Even when they're not on set, they're giving interviews or going to conventions.  They're immersed in the show, in being the character that has experienced so much pain and suffering.  That can be hard to let go of.

At the same time, Jared is suffering from depression.  As much as he might want to be alone, he can't.  So he puts on the face -- you know the one -- that everyone wants to see.  Even with the people you love, you think you have to wear that face.  But when he goes home for the break, he can let go of all of it.  The drawback is that he knows he's going back.  He'll have to put on that face for months on end, to keep his job and his fans and his friends and his family.  That can be soul-crushing.

Depression is a liar.  But the lies sound so reasonable.

Man, there are so many times when I wish I could slip into being another person especially on those days when I really don't like myself and can't understand what the hell I was thinking or doing or not thinking or not doing. But alas I have no ability to act so I am stuck with myself, for better and worse. 

But seriously, if Jared does struggle with that more and more as the years go by, I wonder if acting might not be good for him anymore. 

BTW, I didn't think you were bashing Jared, just trying to understand what he was sayin

Yes, that is exactly what it was. Just trying to understand what he meant. Thanks!

• Love 1

I'm fine...I don't see any arms....

Looks like Jensen is done for the season

Jensen Ackles ‏@JensenAckles now12 seconds ago

Some of us had to stay back and finish out the season strong. #lastday #SPNFamily #baby

Cgc8RPvUsAAcWIF.jpg

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

We're getting a cliffhanger: they're doing some shooting for 12.01 today...

Quote of the day.

@WinchesterBros @FangasmSPN @SPN_France @SPNisLife @DR_SPN_PHD @SPNMex @poptivist @SPNGer http://twitter.com/JasonFischer77/status/722834416364433410/photo/1

Was it ever in doubt we'd be cliffhanger'd. We always get cliffhangered LOL. It's SPN's thing. But I don't think this means they are shooting anything for 12.01 today.

The shooting crew wrapped yesterday. It's all the postproduction people working now. He put this up last June. I think he's just putting up his board for next season already. He posted this last June.

CHpn1neUYAAEHZ2.jpg

Edited by catrox14

Huh? That`s a jokey set-up for after the hiatus. Another tweet said the shooting crew is finished whereas the person tweeting is still on the clock for two more weeks. So they`re not doing any shooting for 12.01 yet. Which would be highly unlikely and I guess in this case impossible. I have no doubt there will be a "cliffhanger" and equally no doubt no idea exists as of yet among the writers how to resolve it.  

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 1

I'm fine...I don't see any arms....

Looks like Jensen is done for the season

I was concerned he's all by himself at the end of shooting (is Dean on his own at the end?) and then I remembered they shoot stuff out of order. Edited by Binns
  • Love 1

I wonder if that's Jensen's pool that Jared is in.  I don't think they have one of their own, at least not from comments they've made at cons.  He certainly looks relaxed.

Edited by MysteryGuest

This is Jensen's pool. I don't think his has that wood paneling.  Some folks on Tumblr though Jared's pool was being revamped last year

Jensen-shared-snap-his-family-pool-day-J

She complains about being abandoned by everyone but Jensen LOL. I don't know what to make of that. I like to think it means that Dean dumped her ass back into the Empty and she's FOREVER ALONE again. Yes I'm a terrible person but she messed with Dean one time too many!

Edited by catrox14