Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Wait, is this a gif from the set like is that supposed to be Sam and Dean? If so WTF is with Dean drinking wine. Like we have NEVER seen Dean drink wine in the show.

I swear to Gods, that will be added to my list of S11Bizarro!Dean behaviors

If it's from the set and is just Jared and Jensen....dorks

He drank champagne in s1 IIRC but just because he could in Provenance and in Red Sky at Morning because fancy party.

But Sam and Dean with a bottle of red wine on their own? WUUUTTT? LOL

Edited by catrox14

Wait, is this a gif from the set like is that supposed to be Sam and Dean? If so WTF is with Dean drinking wine. Like we have NEVER seen Dean drink wine in the show.

I swear to Gods, that will be added to my list of S11Bizarro!Dean behaviors

If it's from the set and is just Jared and Jensen....dorks

He drank champagne in s1 IIRC but just because he could in Provenance and in Red Sky at Morning because fancy party.

But Sam and Dean with a bottle of red wine on their own? WUUUTTT? LOL

I'm pretty sure it's from their Thanksgiving dinner while on vacation.  Which means they act like their adorable dork selves while at dinner with their wives and family too.  

• Love 1
Maybe they did a work Thanksgiving, and they were wearing their work clothes - hence the Sam and Dean clothes - but drinking what Jared and Jensen would drink.

new head!canon ...accepted! Makes sense to me

Here is a right side up version

..tumblr_nyngdo88pn1s4e67do2_400.gif

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I think they borrow from the wardrobe closet all the time. The long sleeves, however, do give me pause.

Oh they borrow clothes like I've seen Jensen wear the same shirts Dean wears at a con, but he's not really in his Dean persona either. This gif is like a weird amalgam of Dean/Jensen and Sam/Jared. LOL . 

They are blending together, so now enter the Twilight Zone...eery music plays now plus theme song.  LOL

I've seen them wear long shirts and I've seen Jensen where plenty of shirts like that.  Jared sometimes wears plaid.  It looks more like the them playing themselves, not Dean and Sam.  Maybe they felt it was cold enough to put on more than just the t-shirt.  lol.  I wouldn't be surprise, if Jensen's closet finds some of Dean's best outfits somehow stuff in them.  :)

• Love 2

Based on the pre-Thanksgiving interview (see Spoilers), they were on set that day and that is Sam and Dean clothing.  However, it may have been "Thanksgiving lunch" as the interview was one of the last things they did before flying out of Vancouver (per Eric at IGN). 

• Love 1

Well just saw this on Tumblr.  Another deleted scene from 10.23.  My gosh. I don't understand why the show is filming some pretty great Castiel stuff and leaving it on the cutting room floor. 

I'd love to see what was surrounding this scene.  I'm thinking it was him talking to Rowena before she hexed him? 

tumblr_nymn0qi7EO1ryo4h1o4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nymn0qi7EO1ryo4h1o3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nymn0qi7EO1ryo4h1o1_500.gif

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2

I think he's talking about

Jodi, the vampire girl and maybe Claire. That's the episode I think they were filming before Thanksgiving and was finishing up before the interview.

I might be reading into something but when the guy asked about Cas...I thought both Jensen and Jared seemed mighty uncomfortable. I mean it was a weird...like quietness about that answer. Rather subdued. /worried for Cas :(

Edited by catrox14

They so silly.

Rob Benedict ‏@RobBenedict  1d1 day ago
I'm good with that.  Let me shuffle my schedule a bit and we'll make it happen.  Totes casual. 
emily swallow @bigEswallz
@RobBenedict Just dropping some subtle hints.  Totes just want a casual sit down. Two rational siblings, just talking it out... #pals
Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 1

Eric Kripke's pitching of Supernatural is amazing ! No wonder he got green-lighted with that, even though I dont remember Supernatural ever getting into that "leaving the audience with the possibility of a rationale explanation"... the show's never hidden from the, well... supernatural. ^^

From Misha:

Did you know "Santa" is an anagram of "Satan!" At the top of my Christmas wish list were an infant's heart and the destruction of a nation followed closely by sick puppies and more forest fires. Anything different on your wish list this year?

s1UVZMl.jpg

• Love 2

::snort::

It's not so much that I was bad this year; more like hexed. How I got hexed, though...but really would've you been able to resist Sam's puppy dog eyes and knowing it was all for Dean? Santa please...it's not that I want anything for Christmas...it's just....can you put me on the nice list? I could really use some validation right now! ;)

• Love 3

What's that room she's in?! It looks like the in-school suspension room in a junior high.

ETA:

Wait, wait.

Nevermind. It looks more like the reading resource room in a K-8.

Edited by rue721

Jensen and Jared on list of Buddy TV's Sexiest Men of 2015

Jensen Ackles easily made Supernatural viewers fall in love with him as Dean Winchester, the dark, brooding and kick-ass hunter who saves lives and hunt things that go bump in the night. Not only did he kill Death and get rid of the Mark of Cain this year, he also made out with God's little sister. Indeed saving the world never looked so sexy.

Dean did not goddamn make out with her. She kissed him without his consent. He's been compelled to do things that he seems to not even remember and can't not do.  She tried to suck out his soul before kissing him.  Arrghhhh

But you know, yay for being on the sexiest men list....

Jared Padalecki

Being infected with a mysterious virus, reuniting with your imaginary childhood friend and having visions of The Cage that holds Michael and Lucifer doesn't exactly spell sexy but Jared Padalecki did a fine job making Sam Winchester hot as hell. He's got muscles, flowing locks and more importantly brains.Though he's made many questionable decisions this year, Sam never gave up on his brother and has embraced the hunter's life more than ever.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/supernatural/sexiest-supernatural-stars-of-58357.aspx

Edited by catrox14

I agree with the article that Charlie's death was an uncessary death and I hope the writer of SPN has seen this.

If Jensen and along with some writers who were against Charlie's death, couldn't talk them out of the decision, I don't think Carver et al will care about this or fandom condemnation.

TVLine's Readers' Wish List

CINDY WISHES FOR…
"…Supernatural to kill off Castiel once and for all — and all the other angels and their boring, boardroom, suit-wearing talking head scenes — and get back to just the boys fighting monsters and evil."

Boo!  Hiss!  Still love Castiel and I want him around for as long as the show is on the air.  I would prefer it if they actually gave him something to do, of course, but I'll take a whole lotta nothing storyline over dead.

• Love 6

TVLine's Readers' Wish List

Boo!  Hiss!  Still love Castiel and I want him around for as long as the show is on the air.  I would prefer it if they actually gave him something to do, of course, but I'll take a whole lotta nothing storyline over dead.

Same. I didn't mind the angels storyline when they were badass dicks. He just needs to be relevant again and you know, color me crazy, but the whole finding the "Cage" in the mid-season finale seemed like a good time to utilize the angel that actual knew where the Cage was, knows where the First Blade and the demon tablet ...are...I mean I'm just saying :)

• Love 1

I can't believe how young Jensen looks in that photo. He must have made a deal with Lucifer. 

Jensen isn't in that. It's just Jared and some fans...or do you mean a different photo?

Edited by catrox14