Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Two Dead Men

Ah, so the mysterious guy is some dude name David Lieberman a.k.a. "Micro", who apparently pulled some kind of Edward Snowden move on the NSA.  I guess he is hoping Frank will help him out, although blackmail was clearly a bad idea.  I obviously knew Frank wouldn't hurt his wife (Jaime Ray Newman!), but I can see why David would freak the fuck out.  But now Frank has followed him to his lair.  Ha!

Credit where credit is due, Carson Wolf did put up a decent fight despite being several years older then Frank.  But, alas, C. Thomas Howell is no more and now Dinah is the boss already.  I'm guessing this is setting things up for her to dig in and cross paths with Frank.  That and her involvement with Frank's former squad mate/Ben Barnes, who is likely hiding a few things.

Karen!  I knew she was suppose to show up as some point.  Always love the Frank/Karen scenes.  And a fun appearance from Ellison too.

• Love 2

I am curious how anyone could actually think that all those dead mobsters would be some kind  of murder-suicide thing. With all those bullet casings unless the suicide guy was captain america and was able to dodge 100's of bullets how did he manage to kill all those other guys before killing himself? And how did Karen,who i thought was supposed to be a decent reporter, think it was a reliable enough story to report on it? 

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:13 AM, Kel Varnsen said:

I am curious how anyone could actually think that all those dead mobsters would be some kind  of murder-suicide thing. With all those bullet casings unless the suicide guy was captain america and was able to dodge 100's of bullets how did he manage to kill all those other guys before killing himself? And how did Karen,who i thought was supposed to be a decent reporter, think it was a reliable enough story to report on it? 

He also had a suspicious injury to his arm at the very least, did he not? When Frank grabbed his hand and turned the gun on him, I swear it snapped...

• Love 1
On 11/23/2017 at 10:46 AM, RainbowBrite said:

He also had a suspicious injury to his arm at the very least, did he not? When Frank grabbed his hand and turned the gun on him, I swear it snapped...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he broke the guy's arm to point the gun at his own face!

For a sec, I was thinking Lieberman's wife knew he wasn't dead.  They way she was glancing at the photo afterwards, but the way she was with Frank, or Pete as it is, squashed that idea.

Ben Barnes.  I haven't seen him in ages.  Still so, so pretty... and with Wolf down this episode, I take it that means Russo will be the series baddie.  

Edited by CyberJawa1986

This episode helped me out a lot because the only thing that kept me from 100 percent completely enjoying the Punisher arc on Daredevil season 2 was the HUGE coincidence that the secret supplier to all the gangs in that park shootout happened to be Frank's CO who had just testified on his behalf earlier!

• Love 1
On 11/19/2017 at 9:13 AM, Kel Varnsen said:

And how did Karen,who i thought was supposed to be a decent reporter, think it was a reliable enough story to report on it? 

Was it actually Karen's byline or did someone else write.  It's quite possible that Karen looked at the facts and just figure 'Huh.  Apparently, Frank's back at it again.'

I love Frank getting a bit frustrated with Karen wanting him to promise not to kill anyway.  Frank was frustrated because he knew she had something but might decide not to give it to him.  In the same situation, Matt would have just lied.  "Of course, Karen.  I won't touch a hair on his head."  Frank won't lie to Karen because he respects her in a way that Matt does not.