Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E07: Something Happened

• Start Topic

"Benson must disclose the secrets of her past to help a rape victim recall the details of one terrible, traumatic night." From IMdB description

Oh Great, another episode that will revolve around Benson.

Edited by WendyCR72
Just fixed episode formatting
  • Love 1

We already know the secrets of her past. The whole show for years has been about her crap, crappy, crapoid crap filled crap exsistance before SVU. I'd rather find out about Barba's or better yet, Finn's. We don't need this.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, QueenMab said:

We already know the secrets of her past. The whole show for years has been about her crap, crappy, crapoid crap filled crap exsistance before SVU. I'd rather find out about Barba's or better yet, Finn's. We don't need this.

Do you think the writers will try and bend the facts or Benson's history a little? Back when she went undercover in a women's prison, will they now say that Olivia was really raped instead of almost raped?

• Love 1

Tonite at midnight on USA CH. They are showing "Psycho/Therapist"...the episode where Benson stomped around Barba's office and ordered him to reject a plea deal from William Lewis and drag it all into court because Lewis wanted to plead guilty to raping her and she wouldn't have it. Always making Barba fight her battles and take the public hits...anyway, I doubt Benson would admit she was raped. She's real intense about not having been raped...especially to the men she works with. So, I doubt it.

• Love 1

I'm already debating skipping this one entirely--isn't this the one they were hyping up as taking place mostly all in the interview room, just Benson and the victim (almost) all episode?

I don't think there is any way I can take that much of MH's "acting" in one night.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, sockii said:

I'm already debating skipping this one entirely--isn't this the one they were hyping up as taking place mostly all in the interview room, just Benson and the victim (almost) all episode?

I don't think there is any way I can take that much of MH's "acting" in one night.

Does anyone know when this is supposed to air (so I can make other plans:)? It's not on tonight's schedule (The Voice is listed @ 9).

Yeah....we might need a shower after listening to MH's "phone sex whisper" for an hour. If I don't throw something at the TV first. Sound off....if Barba or Finn come on YAY!....if not.....there's always Leggo's.

• Love 1

This episode will air on November 29. I'm considering skipping it as well, I'm not sure if I can stomach an entire hour of MH whispering and overacting and playing savior to yet another woman in peril that can only be saved by the almighty St Olivia. It's clearly just an attempt to show off MH's acting "skills" and boost her enormous ego. I'm not even sure what the other characters will be doing except standing outside the interrogation room and providing commentary. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

This episode will air on November 29. I'm considering skipping it as well, I'm not sure if I can stomach an entire hour of MH whispering and overacting and playing savior to yet another woman in peril that can only be saved by the almighty St Olivia. It's clearly just an attempt to show off MH's acting "skills" and boost her enormous ego. I'm not even sure what the other characters will be doing except standing outside the interrogation room and providing commentary. 

I think Xeliou66 may have nailed it, considering the last two sentences in this comment. Let's start a pool. Who will get the night off and how many will actually have lines? I think Barba and Ice-T will get the night off.

On 11/14/2017 at 9:38 PM, QueenMab said:

Tonite at midnight on USA CH. They are showing "Psycho/Therapist"...the episode where Benson stomped around Barba's office and ordered him to reject a plea deal from William Lewis and drag it all into court because Lewis wanted to plead guilty to raping her and she wouldn't have it. Always making Barba fight her battles and take the public hits...anyway, I doubt Benson would admit she was raped. She's real intense about not having been raped...especially to the men she works with. So, I doubt it.

I don't know if it's the producers (and or the writers) who come up with these basic preliminary story lines and then have the writers try and come up with plausible reasons to have it all make sense. But it wouldn't surprise me if they came up with something oddballish, just so long as it made Benson looked compassionate or brave.

Remember how they took a dedicated FBI agent Dana Lewis (Marcia Gay Harden) and turned her into a murderer. Another ludicrous story, IMO was one that started out where a molester was to sue the cops for failing to stop him from molesting children, but dealt more with lead contaminated toys being imported from China.

• Love 1

Ooooh! Don't get me started on Dana Lewis! My fave recurring character and they couldn't stand it. A savy, dedicated, strong, independent female FBI agent was just too much competition for Benson. So they turn her into a weak, insane murderer just so Benson can whisper her into confessing and make Benson the righteous holy one. "Psycho/Therapist" is infuriating to me because once again, poor Barba tries (weakly) to get Benson to let him take the plea, who cares what Lewis says, and put the psycho away for life. But noooooo.... Benson has to stomp around Barba's office panting and telling him basically " no...I want you to once again go into court and slay dragons for me...no matter how much trouble it is for you."  I don't know what the screwed up writers will do but whatever it is, it will be for the sole purpose of putting Benson closer to sainthood.

• Love 1

Eveyrone will be in the episode, I know that, they are all shown in the promo, but I have a feeling the role of Fin, Rollins, Carisi and Barba will be just standing outside the interview room and providing occasional commentary, I think their roles will be just cameos with each of them having just a few lines. 

I've been disappointed in this season, it seems Churnuchin is too busy kissing MH's ass to focus on writing good stories, and we've only gotten a lot of courtroom scenes in 2 episodes, very disappointing from someone who's written so many good courtroom stories over the years. Barba's appearances have been nothing more than brief cameos, we've gotten more of Noah than Barba as of late. And now we get a whole episode devoted to St Olivia saving a victim, I'm not sure if I can stomach it for a whole hour. 

• Love 3

I think Barba is on his way out. For years now, we've been asking for more Barba, much less Benson. He's too popular for an ego like MH's. I think all of Esparza's "cheesing" and saying MH is his fave person on earth is just that....cheesing to keep his job. You can't convince me that a very popular character like his, has been "content" to play "little bitch on a leash" for five years without his agents and manager asking for more and better content for his character. That silly, "we're just friends who shared pinky blood and swore BFF through eternity" junior high school pathetic losers table whatever has worn waaaay thin and nobody believes it anyway, has got to STOP. Its just pathetic and stupid. We want a savvy, ambitious, self promoting Barba who gives Benson shit 99% of the time. Whose out there in NYC banging 20 year old Victoria Secret models one after the other...not Benson's menopausal ass. We wanted him to be her foil, not her devout worshipper. And we've been saying so for years. But, this is Benson's World and in typical fashion, whatever the viewers want, the show gives us even less of it, and more of what we already can barely tolerate. I see a show with a producer who is systematically clearing the decks of all "extraneous personnel", which seems to be everyone on the show but her. Less and less of good characters, more of just HER. The show, this season so far has made it clearer and clearer each episode "watch SVU your watching MH..no one else". Watchers are going to start bailing. Big time. But they won't change a thing.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, QueenMab said:

I think Barba is on his way out. For years now, we've been asking for more Barba, much less Benson. He's too popular for an ego like MH's. I think all of Esparza's "cheesing" and saying MH is his fave person on earth is just that....cheesing to keep his job. You can't convince me that a very popular character like his, has been "content" to play "little bitch on a leash" for five years without his agents and manager asking for more and better content for his character. That silly, "we're just friends who shared pinky blood and swore BFF through eternity" junior high school pathetic losers table whatever has worn waaaay thin and nobody believes it anyway, has got to STOP. Its just pathetic and stupid. We want a savvy, ambitious, self promoting Barba who gives Benson shit 99% of the time. Whose out there in NYC banging 20 year old Victoria Secret models one after the other...not Benson's menopausal ass. We wanted him to be her foil, not her devout worshipper. And we've been saying so for years. But, this is Benson's World and in typical fashion, whatever the viewers want, the show gives us even less of it, and more of what we already can barely tolerate. I see a show with a producer who is systematically clearing the decks of all "extraneous personnel", which seems to be everyone on the show but her. Less and less of good characters, more of just HER. The show, this season so far has made it clearer and clearer each episode "watch SVU your watching MH..no one else". Watchers are going to start bailing. Big time. But they won't change a thing.

Wonderful rant! Viewers have wanted more Barba and less Benson for years, but we've gotten just the opposite. I agree that Raul's constant talk of how great Mariska is is phony and just an attempt to please the Queen Bee, and I think Mariska feels threatened by the popularity of Barba and would like to see him gone. I'm sick of Barba being Benson's bitch, they've basically neutered Barba's personality and turned him into Benson's yes man. We haven't had much of that this year but then again we haven't had much of Barba this year at all. 

It's also noticeable how we have NO recurring characters anymore, and their absence hurts the show. We never see an ME even when we need one, the detectives never go to the forensics lab, TARU never appears, we just get lines from the detectives telling the audience what they said. All of attention has to be on Mariska, and the other characters are being eliminated or shoved in the background. This show should be renamed the Mariska Hargitay Hour. 

The writers just don't give a damn what the fans want, they have to know that we want less Benson and more Barba, they only care about what MH wants though. And MH is so out of touch and has such a huge ego that she thinks people want more and more of her saving women and being an all knowing perfect saint. 

I have a feeling Barba is gone soon as well, and I wouldn't blame Raul if he left, the writers don't use him at all. I have a feeling bringing Stone Jr in in the second half is setting the stage for Barba's departure, I guarantee the writers will take a crap on Barba's character in order to make Stone look good, and I think Churnuchin would like to see Stone replace Barba permanently, it would make him feel better about Chicago Justice being an epic failure. 

• Love 10

I expect Barba will be sent packing in disgrace because he HAS to be an unethical trainwreck.... Its Benson's world. They couldn't just let the hotshot Harvard lawyer get a prestigious and well deserved job offer he can't refuse and its just time for him to move onward and upward...noooooooo!

• Love 3

I expect Barba will be sent packing in disgrace because he HAS to be an unethical trainwreck.... Its Benson's world. They couldn't just let the hotshot Harvard lawyer get a prestigious and well deserved job offer he can't refuse and its just time for him to move onward and upward...noooooooo!

I'm afraid the appearance of Stone will make Barba look unethical as well, since Churnuchin will want to make his pet Stone look perfect and the only way he knows how to write Stone is as being a foil for shady people like Voight and his minions on Chicago PD, so I think they will make Barba look sleazy and make Stone be the one to set him straight. 

I'm really getting disgusted with the show, I'm sick of the extreme focus on Benson and her personal life, the pointless scenes with Benson's kid every week that is only giving MH a chance to play super mommy and setting up the storyline where Brooke Shields kidnaps Benson's kid, cause we all know that's where this is going. 

• Love 8

Agree about "grandma" but if they really want Benson to achieve sainthood, they will have Benson realize the kid is better off with granny and selflessly, for Noah's good, hand the kid over voluntarily. Can you imagine the many scenes of MH with her mouth open in agony, panting and whispering, and more agony? If MH wants an Emmy, what do you want to bet? Yeeesh!

• Love 3

I'm so bad with remembering episode titles, but this sounds like it's going to be the 3.0 version of the ep way back when Olivia was talking to the little girl over the phone that seemed to have a nearly endless battery life. Benson was called in from date, so of course she was wearing a little black dress and no one believed the girl existed aside from Benson, and she was right of course. 

As far as some of you that are pre mourning Barba. I don't blame you, I was there, now I don't care, he's been dead to me since midway last season after he clearly became Benon's lapdog. I've let go and now I'm neither here nor there about him. As far as all the asskissing on social media goes, I've noticed that Ice never does it. I don't follow the others as much, so not sure about them. But I've claimed for years already that it seemed fake. I think I really began to notice how put on it seemed was when Pino left the show and he and MH kept tagging each other as "friends for life" or some such nonsense that sounded right of a junior high school classroom, and I don't mean the teachers. 

On 14/11/2017 at 7:49 PM, dttruman said:

Do you think the writers will try and bend the facts or Benson's history a little? Back when she went undercover in a women's prison, will they now say that Olivia was really raped instead of almost raped?

That, or Lewis did rape her. 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • Love 3

Hey y'all - we seem to have gotten into a discussion on the show as a whole, rather than this episode, which doesn't air for another week. Let's take further discussion of Barba, Benson's history and character traits, etc to the proper threads please!

• Love 1

This episode is going to be one of the worst in SVU history, I'm calling it right now. Just watch the sneak peek, it has everything I feared, Mariska overacting to the extreme, cliched dialogue straight out of a PSA from the Joyful Heart Foundation and a plot centered around St Olivia being the only one who can save the soul of a broken woman. I'm unsure if I can stomach an hour of this, if I watch, I will be doing something else as I watch and only pay attention when  the other characters besides Benson are on screen, which will probably be for less than 2 minutes. 

• Love 1

My bet is Carisi and Rollins will get the call on the crime, Benson will rush to the hospital ahead of them to take charge, Finn will appear to say something amusing then disappear,  then Benson will stomp into Barba's office, dangle her big tits in his face and snarl at him to prosecute...somebody, because "its the right thing to do", he will say he can't he needs more from the victim, and this will all take place within the first 7-10 minutes, and Benson will stare, whisper, and open her mouth in agony for the rest of the show, which will end with her sitting on her sofa pouring a huge goblet of pretentiously obscure French wine with a halo around her head. Any bets as to how close I am? :)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ForeverAlone said:

We should probably take bets on how much screen time the other characters will have in this episode. I'm sure, all together, the other characters will be on screen for less than five minutes. :) :) :) 

I'm thinking it will be 30 seconds for each of the other characters that are actually shown in this episode, which does not guarantee Barba.  If Fin, Rollins and Carisi get screen time, that's 1 minute 30 seconds and the remaining 40 minutes 30 seconds for Saint Olivia and Rescued Soul of The Week.

My bet is Carisi and Rollins will get the call on the crime, Benson will rush to the hospital ahead of them to take charge, Finn will appear to say something amusing then disappear,  then Benson will stomp into Barba's office, dangle her big tits in his face and snarl at him to prosecute...somebody, because "its the right thing to do", he will say he can't he needs more from the victim, and this will all take place within the first 7-10 minutes, and Benson will stare, whisper, and open her mouth in agony for the rest of the show, which will end with her sitting on her sofa pouring a huge goblet of pretentiously obscure French wine with a halo around her head. Any bets as to how close I am? :)

You forgot Noah!  Noah will be tucked into bed as Mother of the Year reads his bedtime story.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

That kid is officially dead to me. But she will tuck him in and then sit on the sofa guzzling wine, staring like a crazy woman....with a halo around her head, because we won't have had enough of her, we need to see her silent agony and pain too. (Yeeesh!)

• Love 2

I just tracked down the promo and Xeliou66 is correct, the four (remaining) main characters are in the hallway watching the Emmy Winning Performance of A Lifetime of The Victim Whisperer.  What the hell did I just watch?  Is this a crossover with The Exorcist TV series?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I watched the promo too and Finn says " we gotta stop this now" and I think yes  please  for the love of God  listen to Finn. Holy Mother is clutching a girl on the floor, then it looks like the girl is floating in mid-air, WTF??!!  I am convinced MH wants to go out with an Emmy win, a reward for two decades of service, and this show for the rest of its run is going to be tailored to and built around her doing everything over the top to get one. From now every episode is gonna be a "let's get MH that Emmy" show. Lucky us.

• Love 3

Thank you all for the laugh-out-loud moments I have had from reading your comments!! 

I was seriously delusional in my thinking that any showrunner would be an improvement over last year's showrunner.  This guy is just continuing what the other one started.  Barba is a shell of his former self; I miss my sassy, bold Barba.  What a waste of Raul Esparza.  Fin is still barely there; they delve ad nauseum into  Benson's personal life but they can't even have a mention of his grandchild and they often forget that he is now a sergeant not just a detective.  Rollins is turning into Benson Jr with her judgmental self ; she even channeled her inner Benson when she immediately jumped up and told Barba that he had to appeal the ruling in the case involving the drug rehab in the last episode.   I almost miss screwed-up Rollins; keyword being almost. Rollins isn't staying on the straight and narrow b/c of her kid; it's because she doesn't want to disappoint Benson. Even Carisi is getting on my nerves lately.  How sad that this is the entire core cast. 

My first thought about the big secret was the same as many of you: Lewis did indeed rape her.  They are going to have to rewrite some history if that is the case; if my memory is still intact, right before she beat him to a pulp and she was still chained to the bed, she was goading him that he couldn't get it up to rape her.  Honestly, I really don't even care; I think it's being overhyped for the eventual letdown. 

• Love 7

This is definitely an MH attempt to get an Emmy, that's all this episode will be. There's just no way I can stomach a whole hour of MH over dramatically whispering, and we already know what the ending will be, thanks to the magic of St Olivia, the victim will not only remember everything and ID her rapist, but she will also be perfectly okay with everything in her life and her soul will be pure after her healing from St Olivia and the episode will end with her thanking the holy one because without her she would never be able to live and Olivia will bask in her holy glory before returning home to being super mommy. Will be a nightmare to watch. 

I'm beyond disappointed with Churnuchin. He's just shoved Barba into cameo roles, given us more St Olivia and has basically made fucking Noah a main character. 

Edited by Xeliou66

Poor Ice-T had to go on Seth Meyer's show last night just to promote MH's "Emmy worthy acting". They showed a clip from the episode that he's in where his character said nothing which resulted in him joking that he gets paid for facial expressions. Then he had to give a spiel saying MH does this "crazy Emmy worthy acting" in, how it's such a heavy episode and that he's really small in it because it's really all about MH. The rest of the interview was about him, how long he's been on SVU and other acting/life events.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 1

I guess I don't get why this needs to happen, especially so late in the game.

This show is old. It's 19 seasons in and, as such, the awards are usually just a memory by then. Add in that cable seems to foster most Emmy-worthy stuff now and...yeah. I don't see any accolades forthcoming.

• Love 5

Does anyone remember when they pushed this Emmy idea a few years ago? It was nuts. Tatiana Maslany ended up winning for her role in Orphan Black, yet there were the diehard MH stans, Dick Wolf, and a few others all yakking about the wonders of MH's 'acting.' I remember the second hand embarrassment well. 

There is no way in hell that Mariska will get nominated for any more Emmys. Those days are long past. Award shows barely acknowledge most broadcast TV these days, simply because cable and streaming offer richer stories and better performances. So if SVU fans (who AREN'T Olivia fangirls) are held hostage so Mariska can chase windmills, I will be pissed as fuck. The absolute deification of Olivia/Mariska needs to come to an end. I'd love to know what the rest of the cast REALLY thinks about this. I hope they are getting paid well enough to be shunted aside and ignored. 

• Love 9
On November 25, 2017 at 11:55 PM, CelticBlackCat said:

I feel compelled to watch because I don't want to miss a cringeworthy moment.  This is going to be my first official hate watch of this TV show.  I always have even small hopes that each epi will be credible and realistic and not The Olivia Benson Hour.

I know, I know...  Since I first heard about this episode, I've been swearing up, down and sideways that  I wouldn't watch. However, after spending the first 10 minutes of tonight's episode of This is Us, shouting "Fuck You!" at Randall and Beth, I may watch just to see how many times I can shout FU at Saint Olivia in an hour. Might crack open a bottle of wine and make it a drinking contest. 

Edited by wonderwoman
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, wonderwoman said:

I know, I know...  Since I first heard about this episode, I've been swearing up, down and sideways that  I wouldn't watch. However, after spending the first 10 minutes of tonight's episode of This is Us, shouting "Fuck You!" at Randall and Beth, I may watch just to see how many times I can shout FU at Saint Olivia in an hour. Might crack open a bottle of wine and make it a drinking contest. 

I was thinking this episode would make a great drinking contest show.  Take a drink every time Queen Mariska takes a bite of the scenery, take a swig at each line whispered, tipple again when she gets her crazy eyes going.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, CelticBlackCat said:

I was thinking this episode would make a great drinking contest show.  Take a drink every time Queen Mariska takes a bite of the scenery, take a swig at each line whispered, tipple again when she gets her crazy eyes going.

...and keep your cell phone nearby to call EMS for when you need to go to the ER for alcohol poisoning.  :-)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

OMG...if we take a swig every time she does that "crazy woman stare" we'll be piss ass drunk by the first commercial break! And the phone sex whisper....somebody mentioned alcohol poisoning. And the rest of the "squad" and Barba are just going to stand there watching and worshipping this trainwreck , bowled over and blown away by how much of herself she gives to her job??! The "sacrifice" of herself? While Barba's chest puffs out and his dick weighs twenty pounds because she's going through this agony just to get more info to make the case just for him? Even with the sound off I hope I don't hurl. Finn is the only one who says what the viewers are thinking.." we gotta stop this NOW"...truer words were never spoken.

• Love 4

I gotta say this.....in truth, this would NEVER, EVER happen in a real police interrogation/questioning. Its CRAY CRAY! Bonkers, out of control nutball behaviour from a Lt. in charge of a squad of detectives. If a detective did try it the rest of the detectives would put a stop to it, and tell the Lt. to go home and get herself together. She is WAAAY too emotionally involved to be an effective interrogator and her fitness and sanity to continue in her position would be questioned seriously by the "higher ups".  And, this kind of over emotional actions, which amount to an exorcism, would put her emotional and mental fitness as an adoptive mother in serious doubt. In short, this would be a sure way to lose that kid to Grandma. Instead Benson will get a commendation and the undying worship of all. Further proof this show bears absolutely no resemblance to actual police procedure or methods of investigation. And an ADA watching and letting it happen? HELL NO!! His job and Bar license would be on the line. What a fucking soap opera this show has turned into!!

• Love 4

I gotta say this.....in truth, this would NEVER, EVER happen in a real police interrogation/questioning.

Can't agree with you more! I am sure the guy who allegedly raped this woman (with amnesia) is probably guilty and all, but I wonder if the defense would have access to the video of of Benson telling her story to the victim here. Wouldn't this be considered "influencing the witness" in some way or another? Wouldn't this totally blow the case for Barba?

This episode is probably the "The Perfect Storm" for the executive producers. Since this episode mostly takes place in the interrogation room, expenses will be at a bare minimum and executive producer Mariska Hargitay loves it since her character will dominate (as usual) the entire perspective of the show.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, dttruman said:

This episode is probably the "The Perfect Storm" for the executive producers. Since this episode mostly takes place in the interrogation room, expenses will be at a bare minimum and executive producer Mariska Hargitay loves it since her character will dominate (as usual) the entire perspective of the show.

I think my problem with getting any enjoyment out of this episode (well besides the obvious) is I know that in no way is it going to stand up to better written, and (far) better acted episodes of other shows which have taken on a similar premise before. Thinking specifically of the absolute classic Homicide episode "Three Men and Adena", for instance.

Or, hell, I don't even expect it to be as good as Season 6's "Rage", which at least had Matthew Modine guest starring (and at least a little trade-off and back and forth between Stabler and Benson.)

Edited by sockii
  • Love 8

Yeah this episode is nothing more than Emmy bait to feed Mariska's ego. I'm unsure if I can stomach this episode, it looks like nothing but Benson and the victim for an hour, complete with constant overdramatic expressions and whispering from MH, and I already know how it will end, with the victim suddenly remembering everything after an hour of browbeating from St Olivia, the rapist will be arrested and the victim will make a speech thanking Olivia for saving her because otherwise she couldn't go on. 

The complete worship of Mariska/Benson has ruined the show, it's such a joke how eveyrone involved with the show has to bow down and worship Mariska, I have no idea why the other actors go along with this when the show gives them nothing to do except fawn over Queen Mariska. It's insulting to them and to the SVU fanbase, the Mariska worshippers are only a small portion of the SVU fanbase. The show is being ruined by the fact that it is no longer SVU but the Mariska Hargitay Hour, eveyrone is there to just stroke her ego. 

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Xeliou66 said:

The complete worship of Mariska/Benson has ruined the show, it's such a joke how eveyrone involved with the show has to bow down and worship Mariska, I have no idea why the other actors go along with this when the show gives them nothing to do except fawn over Queen Mariska. It's insulting to them and to the SVU fanbase, the Mariska worshippers are only a small portion of the SVU fanbase. The show is being ruined by the fact that it is no longer SVU but the Mariska Hargitay Hour, eveyrone is there to just stroke her ego. 

Yup. I've lost a lot of respect for the others who constantly bow down and worship her. Ice did it a bit on his appearance on Seth Meyers' show but he's usually not part of the kowtowing and praise so I'll give him a pass lol. Hate to say it, but Raul is the worst of the bunch as far as sucking up goes. It stunned me when he first came to the show because everyone knows he's worked with some of the best and most talented actors and actresses in the business. There's no way MH is as talented as half of the theatre people Raul's worked with. She's just more "successful" because TV offers way more money than theatre. That's when I began to figure out that all this MH praise (especially when it's directed at how amazingly talented she is) is a bunch of b.s.

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • Love 5