Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

Did everyone see that it's Kelli's birthday today? Someone (who must not be named bc he's apparently a banned subject on here) tweeted at Judy asking how old Kelli was and that there was no way they were getting to the superbowl. So rude.

What a jerk!, did I miss who it is?

27 minutes ago, Hummingbird24 said:

What a jerk!, did I miss who it is?

Where was this tweet posted? I didn't see anything on Judy or Kelli's Twitter or IG.

Anyway I'm guessing it's a certain former TCC's boyfriend whose PO'd because she didn't make it back to TC for a second time.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Where was this tweet posted? I didn't see anything on Judy or Kelli's Twitter or IG.

Anyway I'm guessing it's a certain former TCC's boyfriend whose PO'd because she didn't make it back to TC for a second time.

No, it's the guy who comments on almost every DCC IG or Twitter account.  We talked about him just a couple of pages or so ago.

3 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

What do you mean?

I'm pretty sure they got a new version of the white boot this year that was supposed to be more flexible and easier to dance in. I noticed in the most recent pics that the girls' boots are looking slouchy, like they are scrunching down from being worn all season, almost 'too' broken in, if that makes sense? I think the previous version of the boot stood up a little straighter and looked better (but was probably more difficult to dance in). 

On 12/27/2016 at 3:08 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

?☕️sit down and shut up, Sarah. 

I can't with this one... She always has something petty to say.  It would've been okay if she left it at the jealous thing.  But no... she is so thirsty for some attention! 

On 12/27/2016 at 3:43 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

I don't like her passive aggressiveness.

Also, you want a ring, just buy it. Don't hint st your husband and hope that he picks up your clues. It's a plain pinky band, not your engagement ring. 

Thank you! First of all, I guarantee Sarah's husband is not going to look at Jenna's Instagram page to see where she dropped him a hint.  

I am a married straight man on this forum, and I only see their social media posts if y'all show me on here, or if my wife shows me.  I can almost guarantee he could care less.  I'm not really sure why I do lol other than just being a big fan! 

Edited by Josreason
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I'm pretty sure they got a new version of the white boot this year that was supposed to be more flexible and easier to dance in. I noticed in the most recent pics that the girls' boots are looking slouchy, like they are scrunching down from being worn all season, almost 'too' broken in, if that makes sense? I think the previous version of the boot stood up a little straighter and looked better (but was probably more difficult to dance in). 

CvKaPqpWEAAQkg-.jpg

• Love 1
14 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

CvKaPqpWEAAQkg-.jpg

They look dangerous, her ankles are leaning like mine do when I ice skate which is terrible for our ankles.

2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I noticed in some of the recent locker room photos that a bunch of girls had their ankles taped.  I'm wondering if there was previously a lot of ankle taping going on or if it is because of the new boots?

I think it's the boots, maybe it's to stabilize their ankles more.

4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I noticed in some of the recent locker room photos that a bunch of girls had their ankles taped.  I'm wondering if there was previously a lot of ankle taping going on or if it is because of the new boots?

Many girls have their ankles taped.  It’s been going on for years.  One of the girls once said that a Cowboys' trainer would come in and professionally tape the ankles of girls who needed it.

1 hour ago, HowdeeDo said:

First look at prep classes, I spot Maddie in the DCC warmup outfit for a second, can't recognize anyone else yet. 

Is Maddie's hair curly or straight in this, bc I think I see someone in a DCC warm up outfit that could be Kelsey. I love that veterans take the prep classes, shows a lot of commitment

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Is Maddie's hair curly or straight in this, bc I think I see someone in a DCC warm up outfit that could be Kelsey. I love that veterans take the prep classes, shows a lot of commitment

I think she straitened her hair here. Could be someone else but Kelsey is a bit taller than whoever that is. Jenna is also there in the mirror on the right. 

24 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Was Michelle that powerful when she was a DCC? She's blowing the rest of them out of the water, and nobody looks bad.

Yes, but when your fellow rookies include Crystal, Whitney, Kelsi, Brittney, etc, you are going to get lost in a group of power dancers.

• Love 1

Victoria is only 17 and isn't 18 until late this year so can't audition until 2018.  Dayton and Samantha are away at College so I guess won't audition until they graduate.  

• Love 1

Well, then next year I'm excited to see them audition. Victoria definitely has "it" and Dayton has beautiful technique. If Sam decides to audition with them it will certainly be interesting. 

• Love 1

Sooo remember how this was KD's last year to compete as Miss USA so she 'moved to colorado' before she aged out of the system? Today was her birthday and instead of telling people she is turning 27, she puts '25' on social media. 

Is this a ploy to try to change her birthday and stay in the pageant circuit? 

IMG_8944.PNG

Edited by grapevine
8 hours ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

Are we sure she isn't just hashtagging that with a "#25" because it's a pic from her 25th birthday? I have no idea, just wondering. Although if that's the case she should have put a "tbt" somewhere in there!

Nope, it's a recent pic. Emily Roslyn posted a pic with Kat in the same outfit and said something about being 21 on every birthday.

I had a random spark of curiosity as to who the most followed/least followed rookies were. If anyone cares to know :P

Maddie 4168, Maggie 3730, and Kelsey 3660

Least # of followers were Khalyn 2216, Jessika 2182, and Cersten 2080. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

That's interesting!! I actually like Cersten's look a lot but I haven't seen a single action shot of her this season.

Who's the rookie with the disconcerting stare? The one that doesn't blink?

Blonde or brunette?

Just now, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Brunette. There are two of them by the same name....is it Heather??

There's a brunette Heather and a blonde Heather. You're probably thinking of Heather H

1 minute ago, heatherrrrz said:

There's a brunette Heather and a blonde Heather. You're probably thinking of Heather H

Heather H is the fourth most followed. She seems sweet in her cameos on the show, she does photo awkward though. Never noticed the no blinking. :P

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:18 AM, HowdeeDo said:

Looks like she's making a go at this year's audition. 

Not gonna lie ... I'm a bit disappointed.  I thought this was the one who was fabulous?  She's way to too lyrical and not enough power and pop.  Plus weird mouth shapes / expressions.  Sadly not a fan

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

LOL 

Ohhh myyy...hahahahaha!

Not surprised at the top 3 most followed...I follow all 3 so i'm not sure, are any of them private? I know Cersten is and I thought Khalyn was too for a while. 

I think those are Twitter numbers. I follow Cersten on IG and she has 6,856 followers.

• Love 1

Ooo, love!! I'd not seen that one!! 

Oh Nicole Hamilton...MISS HER SO MUCH.  She was one of a kind! Crystal was always killing it too. Who is the blonde that was next to Nicole? (well, I guess right to her left) 

• Love 1