Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

On September 17, 2016 at 7:13 AM, ByTor said:

I've never heard about it being preventative, that sounds like a myth.

Botox is preventive - when it's used appropriately, that is one of its primary functions.  The reason wrinkles occur in the first place has to do with repeated use of the underlying muscles, and Botox prevents those muscles from being utilized.  Thing is, when you start too early, the effects will wear off and be less effective over time, leaving you without an effective treatment as you grow older.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

Ohhhhh. I thought y'all were talking about Kelli QS.

Yeah I would assume KF has had an injection here or there, but I couldn't confirm it.

Oh now Kelli q doesn't look to me like she's done anything. Kelli F a little here and there I presume, but subtle. I don't think she's gone under the knife for any procedure either.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Suppose this is for anyone specific?

hmmm.JPG

I doubt it because Jessica appears too Midwestern-nice and possessing of common sense to post a backhanded barb at someone on her public DCC Twitter feed -- of all places(!) -- especially as she is a Group Leader.  If Jessica has an issue with someone, she appears to be the type of person who would personally, and privately, let them know it.  

I'm so going to be that person that spoils Santa Claus right now... maybe I should put a spoiler tag?  Kelli F is gorgeous but she has had a LOT done.  She just has a really good surgeon who keeps things subtle. Also, whoever does her Botox/Dysport has a light hand, so she doesn't have frozen face.  I can see she's definitely had:

Botox/Dysport (its the same botulism toxin) for forehead and "11s" (lines between eyebrows)

Blepharoplasty (eye lift) (her surgeon is so good)

Restylane or Juvederm for under eye fillers

IPL laser therapy on her face (lightens age spots/sun spots/anything with pigment.)

IPL laser therapy on her décolletage (look how mottled and sun spotted her chest was in the early seasons.  It's much better now.)

combo of Botox/Dysport and Resurfacing (i.e. fraxel laser) for crows feet

I cant tell if she's had cheek fillers.  I don't think so. 

She definitely has not had lip fillers or a nose job, but that's all I'm committing to! 

Check out the back of her hands, her true age shows there.  This past episode has a few good shots.  

I'm not trying to insult her, she is very beautiful.  I think the work she's done is great, it's subtle and never overboard. I'm just telling y'all what I see with a trained eye. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Why on earth would they do that before the end of MTT??

The team is already publicly announced. Anyone who follows DCC on twitter probably already knows who is on the team, and waiting another month until the show finishes airing would cut even further into the season for the girls who want to be active on social media.

ETA looks like Kelsey Bond still has DCC_Kelsey and Kelsey Lowrance has KelseyL. I thought they might change that over since Kelsey Bond isn't on the team anymore, but just as well since it probably would have been confusing.

Edited by Oranaiche
On 9/16/2016 at 1:35 PM, LaurenBrook said:

Have to scroll down a little bit but some pics from first week of football...lots of Kelsey already! I have a feeling she will be a photag-favorite this year :) Maggie too!!  

Love seeing Jinelle get some love too!!

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/photo/2016/09/13/nfl-cheerleaders-week-1

I love how Kelsey got 2 pictures.  Just looked at this again and there were actually 3!  I have to say I thought her solo this year was the sexiest solo I've seen on any of the seasons.

I wanted to add that I think Neil must have had a heart attack when he saw Kelsey's solo!

Edited by missmansfield
Added more
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Look at YOU!! You know your stuff, sister! This is indeed factual.

I am about to hop aboard the botox express myself.

Yeah - I think I'm gonna be getting on that train soon myself - if gorgeous girls in their early 20's are getting it, I got to be way overdue!!!!  I hate those two lines between my eyebrows that look like a backslash forward slash!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Oranaiche said:

The team is already publicly announced. Anyone who follows DCC on twitter probably already knows who is on the team, and waiting another month until the show finishes airing would cut even further into the season for the girls who want to be active on social media.

ETA looks like Kelsey Bond still has DCC_Kelsey and Kelsey Lowrance has KelseyL. I thought they might change that over since Kelsey Bond isn't on the team anymore, but just as well since it probably would have been confusing.

Trouble is about half of em (or at least the ones I've hunted for) aren't working.

ETA- PHEW....I think I got almost everyone!

ROOKIEDCCTWITTER.jpg

Edited by DCCFanInKy
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Yeah - I think I'm gonna be getting on that train soon myself - if gorgeous girls in their early 20's are getting it, I got to be way overdue!!!!  I hate those two lines between my eyebrows that look like a backslash forward slash!

I'll out myself! I have the genetic "11" between my brows too, and I've been getting a bit of Botox (code name: Vitamin B!) for about 2 years now.  Just a bit every 6 months or so from my dermatologist. I love the way I look after I get it, melts away the angry "11" brows.  I used to be so judgy about it, but now it really isn't a big deal. Of course, I am going to be 39 in 6 weeks, not a gorgeous 20 year old.  But I've had the "11s" my entire life and always hated it, so maybe I *would* have gotten Botox when I was younger if I could have afforded it!

Love those game day pics! I thought Holly, Jinelle, Stephanie, and Raylee in particular looked so beautiful! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I get it when I can afford it and its really amazing as long as you have a good practitioner doing it.  It kind of gives me a little of a brow lift and makes my eyes look bigger.

Edited by missmansfield
Misspelled word
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, QuiteContraryMoni said:

Look at YOU!! You know your stuff, sister! This is indeed factual.

I am about to hop aboard the botox express myself.

I haven't had anything done yet but I am well overdue....I'm interested in Botox for my forehead since I have a perpetually puzzled look that is going to set in some permanent creases if I'm not careful, but I am especially excited about Juvederm for under my eyes, and possibly in my smile lines.  I have some unfortunate baggage that way and I prefer not to think about it in terms of DCC HD.  It would be a train wreck.  

Kelli:  "I mean, you can just SEE it!"  (completely aghast)

Charlotte:  "...she's got bigger baggage than most."  (dismissing me to the geriatric ward as a simple matter-of-fact)

Judi:  "I can't believe her bags are that big!"  (stated with a resigned disappointment)

Jay:  "she's a little long in the tooth...I mean, she's past her expiration date....just, past her prime....what I mean is, that ain't youth.  That ain't youth."  (sadly shaking his head in disbelief)

• Love 3

I don't believe in over-sharing political opinions on stuff like that (too much drama/division IMO) but good for her for having an opinion. Rather than being one of *those* girls who doesn't even know what a political party is ?

Edited by JC123
  • Love 7

Yeah, I don't believe in sharing your political opinions at your job because some employers could find that as probable cause to fire you. 

I didn't notice that they released the squad photo, I was on my phone last night reading the bios. Allie's favorite quote is one of my favorites as well. Cersten's too, lol big Disney fan. I think I may put that on my cap when I graduate this year. I like that she chose Oprah to have dinner with. "I RAN OVER OPRAH!" lmao

15 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I didn't notice that they released the squad photo, I was on my phone last night reading the bios. Allie's favorite quote is one of my favorites as well. Cersten's too, lol big Disney fan. I think I may put that on my cap when I graduate this year. I like that she chose Oprah to have dinner with. "I RAN OVER OPRAH!" lmao

The bios were SO much more interesting this year!! Either they truly put more time into them or someone did do some edits to actually make them readable. I think overall the cameos are a lot prettier as well.  Last year I hated most of them and this year I actually don't have any I strongly dislike. 

Just now, LaurenBrook said:

The bios were SO much more interesting this year!! Either they truly put more time into them or someone did do some edits to actually make them readable. I think overall the cameos are a lot prettier as well.  Last year I hated most of them and this year I actually don't have any I strongly dislike. 

Agreed, they're really interesting this year. The cameos are really pretty as well. I'm not a huge fan of Tess' though, seems like they tried to make her look seductive but it's not quite working.

Looking at the bios this morning (yay for a day off!) and some look unfinished? Not as full of typos, etc., as previous years, but some look like they're still filling in info i.e. Jenn K and Yuko don't list occupations, school, etc.

How did I miss that Kelli Q is a teacher, and looks like KaShara subs some (and teaches dance/gymnastics).

Also what is a Cryo Tech. Lacey lists that (and student, instructor) as her occupation.

Looks like there is a Medical Sales Mafia that hires a lot of DCC. No surprise there. Pharm reps recruit a lot of cheerleaders - enthusiasm, looks, etc. do help with sales jobs.

3 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Also what is a Cryo Tech. Lacey lists that (and student, instructor) as her occupation.

Looks like there is a Medical Sales Mafia that hires a lot of DCC. No surprise there. Pharm reps recruit a lot of cheerleaders - enthusiasm, looks, etc. do help with sales jobs.

Cryotherapy, newest craze where people get into freezing cold booths to help injuries and promotes wellness. Kelsey is always tweeting about it. 

The Botox discussion needs to take a rest. In other words, please take the off topic Botox discussion somewhere else please. Also, no political discussion in the forum. It is okay to discuss one of the girls saying she likes a former president, but it is not okay to state your own personnel political opinion. Posts discussing politics will be hidden at the discretion of the mods. Thank you.

37 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Looking at the bios this morning (yay for a day off!) and some look unfinished? Not as full of typos, etc., as previous years, but some look like they're still filling in info i.e. Jenn K and Yuko don't list occupations, school, etc.

How did I miss that Kelli Q is a teacher, and looks like KaShara subs some (and teaches dance/gymnastics).

I wondered if some were incomplete too but I think they just switch up some of the questions girls answer...maybe? Also noticed that it looks like they took everyone's ages out. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, GAgirl said:

The rookies who I think have the best cameos are Kelsey, Milan and Maggie. Mandy's could be a whole lot beter. For some reason, I constantly forget about Khalyn

I agree about Mandy's. I'm sure she had better photos they could have used.

2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Yes, I noticed this as well. Actually a couple of the vets pages need to be updated. For instance, although Danielle's page states under "Tenure" that she is a 5 year vet, the "Bio" section under her dance experience says she's in her 3rd year with DCC. 

My biggest pet peeve: "of coarse." I saw it at least once in the bios. Uggggghhhhhhh. 

I didn't realize Kelli Q was so accomplished. I love it. She, Melissa, and Amy T can be a brainy beautiful blonde crime fighting team. I would totally watch that show. Also, I never had an opinion on Melissa before other than she was pretty and danced well. But I really really like her after reading her bio, particularly her love for Sci-Fi and her favorite holiday is Fourth of July.

Kelsey's (K-low) bio cracked me up. Either she dictated it to someone who typed it out or she writes exactly how she speaks. She just seems so genuine.  

• Love 3

All true but I still think that overall they are better quality than years prior...last year I honestly didn't even read through all of them because I couldn't make sense of half the sentences. 

I didn't realize so many girls were teachers! 

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 3:40 PM, heatherrrrz said:

If I was going to get any work done, first and foremost it would be a boob job that looks real. Not like Chantal's lol sorry girlfriend. I think I'd need lip fillers but those make your lips huge so idk bout that.

I would get lipo and contouring ... I came close to it, even put down a deposit but I just got very nervous about going under and not being able to wake up. 

Chantal's boob job looks horrific!  It simply looks painful and girlfriend should consider getting them removed / redone.  I'm assuming it's fake cause it looks it ... maybe it's natural.  who knows

4 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I would get lipo and contouring ... I came close to it, even put down a deposit but I just got very nervous about going under and not being able to wake up. 

Chantal's boob job looks horrific!  It simply looks painful and girlfriend should consider getting them removed / redone.  I'm assuming it's fake cause it looks it ... maybe it's natural.  who knows

It's not natural. If you Google "Chantel Jones cheerleader" you'll see plenty of pics of her cheering in college before her enhancement.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

It's not natural. If you Google "Chantel Jones cheerleader" you'll see plenty of pics of her cheering in college before her enhancement.

OMG SHE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT.